Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o  (Read 64243 times)
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

Is there an official Ann thread of this project? I could not find any.

Is there a website ?
seems like this is only pre announcement
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

Is there a website ?

I found this one: http://cityofzion.io/

Here are projects created through collaborative or individual efforts from the City of Zion:

- Neon Wallet
- Internal Documentation
- Neoscan
- Neo-python
- NeoMon

Omarko

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

I installed the Chrome extension, then registered but at no point of time was I asked for email address. How the heck will I know / be notified I wont the lottery and that I am selected to participate in round 1 of token sale?
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:40:46 AM

I installed the Chrome extension, then registered but at no point of time was I asked for email address. How the heck will I know / be notified I wont the lottery and that I am selected to participate in round 1 of token sale?

On March 31st the lottery result for the NEO address you provided upon registration will be viewable. Simply log in to the NEX ICO platform webpage using our extension to access the result.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

I registered in the lottery to participate in the sale of NEX markers. I really hope that I will get to the list of participants, because the mind has a huge potential in this project.
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

You successfully registered for the NEX lottery!
We wish you good luck and we will announce the lottery results on March 31st at 18:00 UTC
good luck Smiley))
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

NEX and NEO are new currency. Crypto currency will get new power with this and the problems of crypto currency will be solved due to which the demand of crypto currency will be increased. RPX has got promotion through this way.
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

Is there a website ?

I found this one: http://cityofzion.io/

Here are projects created through collaborative or individual efforts from the City of Zion:

- Neon Wallet
- Internal Documentation
- Neoscan
- Neo-python
- NeoMon

very nice
can't wait
I am sure there will be more announcement.
Almost like a hidden project for now  Cool
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

You can read and watch here:

FAQ
https://medium.com/neon-exchange/faq-and-walk-through-af177d49ce17

Video
https://youtu.be/6dAAgk-yqA8
Lostpike

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

Has anyone tested to see if the chrome extension works yet?
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

NEX looks really promising, but there's another NEO decentralized exchange - Switcheo. They have a really small cap about $9 mil and they raised in pretty fast. They already have a working exchange and they plan to launch it till the end of March. So I assume that Switcheo will be a good competitor for NEX.
spikyz

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:09:46 AM

NEX looks really promising, but there's another NEO decentralized exchange - Switcheo. They have a really small cap about $9 mil and they raised in pretty fast. They already have a working exchange and they plan to launch it till the end of March. So I assume that Switcheo will be a good competitor for NEX.

is their ico is still open? i have a feeling that i wont get nex lottery coz im really bad at luck
neonomad

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

Be careful, and watch out for scammers!
I just got an email telling me to send NEO/GAS for NEX tokens
  Angry

Congratulations Z! You have been selected from our lottery to participate in the first round of our Neon Exchange (NEX) Token Sale!

Any unregistered spots from the first round lottery will be filled through a second round lottery and those winners will be announced seperately.

Please purchase your NEX tokens now otherwise you may risk losing your chance to participate.
token pool smaller.png 1 NEX = $1.00 USD nex_token_price.png
1 NEO = 100 NEX | 1 GAS = 40 NEX
(NEO/GAS Price Locked in at $100/$40)

Contribute NEO/GAS now at:

tokensale.neonexchange.org/contribute.html

Official Contribution Address: AHfSRS3W33gjBSjZ3TztixiAmbBRPaCn2m

^^^ DO NOT SEND ANY NEO/GAS TO THESE F*CKING SCAMMERS!!! ^^^
spikyz

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

Be careful, and watch out for scammers!
I just got an email telling me to send NEO/GAS for NEX tokens
  Angry

Congratulations Z! You have been selected from our lottery to participate in the first round of our Neon Exchange (NEX) Token Sale!

Any unregistered spots from the first round lottery will be filled through a second round lottery and those winners will be announced seperately.

Please purchase your NEX tokens now otherwise you may risk losing your chance to participate.
token pool smaller.png 1 NEX = $1.00 USD nex_token_price.png
1 NEO = 100 NEX | 1 GAS = 40 NEX
(NEO/GAS Price Locked in at $100/$40)

Contribute NEO/GAS now at:

tokensale.neonexchange.org/contribute.html

Official Contribution Address: AHfSRS3W33gjBSjZ3TztixiAmbBRPaCn2m

^^^ DO NOT SEND ANY NEO/GAS TO THESE F*CKING SCAMMERS!!! ^^^

amazing how these scammers always up to date and knows what missing in each ico. they use it very well and sometimes ddos the website during ico. bunch of smart ass but use wrongly.
neonomad

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

is their ico is still open? i have a feeling that i wont get nex lottery coz im really bad at luck

What is the NEX registration all about ?!

https://neonexchange.org/lottery

25,000 people will be selected to participate in the first round of token sales...

ps; You need to use Google Chrome to register, and also install the NEX extension...

Lottery registration ends on March 30, 2018 18:00 UTC so you still have 8 days to throw your name in the hat  Wink

Good luck!  Cool
spikyz

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:46:18 AM

25,000 people will be selected to participate in the first round of token sales...

ps; You need to use Google Chrome to register, and also install the NEX extension...

https://i.imgur.com/mUP9M9u.jpg

Lottery registration ends on March 30, 2018 18:00 UTC so you still have 8 days to throw your name in the hat  Wink

Good luck!  Cool

thanks for the info, but i was refering to switcheo ico  Wink

For nex , i have registered and wait for the outcome on 31st . cheers
neonomad

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

Good luck!  Cool

thanks for the info, but i was refering to switcheo ico  Wink

For nex , i have registered and wait for the outcome on 31st . cheers

Ya, I missed the Switcheo crowdsale as well  Sad

Hope we get in on the NEX lottery, though! Cheers!
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

Is it true that NEO isn't really decentralized? If so, how can there be a DEX if it runs on NEO? Honest question, not FUD - happy to hear rebuttals.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

Guys, what do you think about so strange method as lottery for whitelist?  May be is it another way to get more hype for project? If so much people who want to be whitelisted may be team can give personal hardcap? But roulette ... Hmm...
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

Guys, what do you think about so strange method as lottery for whitelist?  May be is it another way to get more hype for project? If so much people who want to be whitelisted may be team can give personal hardcap? But roulette ... Hmm...

Yeah you are completely right the hype gets increased due to the fact, that a lot of people try to join but its only a limited amount of free seats for the early investors

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐