Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o  (Read 64243 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

Did anyone get lucky with the lottery? Shame ... it was really difficult to get a realistic chance. Embarrassed

It wasnt hard, you just needed a bit of luck. I am in

Well done! I am glad that some people got lucky, so not just whales with multiple accounts will be there. Grin
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

Today there was a lottery Neonexchange and 25,000 lucky beggars became members of the white list with the opportunity to register KYC for more detailed information. I recommend going to the site and finding out if you became the lucky owner of the ticket for the moon. https://neonexchange.org/
I tried to get in with 2 different accounts but unfortunately non of them got approved. My friend tried with only one account that too on the day before the closure of lottery and he successfully got approved. Don't know why I always lose in luck based battles.
thats really up to luck. ive read on telegram, someone even bug family members to register and only 2 out of 10 got it

Same ratio here, I‘m lucky but four of my friends which tried too are not approved in the first Lottery, they hope for the second part now.
Yoseikan91

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

Today there was a lottery Neonexchange and 25,000 lucky beggars became members of the white list with the opportunity to register KYC for more detailed information. I recommend going to the site and finding out if you became the lucky owner of the ticket for the moon. https://neonexchange.org/
I tried to get in with 2 different accounts but unfortunately non of them got approved. My friend tried with only one account that too on the day before the closure of lottery and he successfully got approved. Don't know why I always lose in luck based battles.
thats really up to luck. ive read on telegram, someone even bug family members to register and only 2 out of 10 got it

What's their telegram ? I heard on https://t.me/CryptoBravehearts about NEX , but I didn't found NEX telegram ! Also , I dont know how to insert the KYC address , if I am resident in Germany let's say , and I am spanish with spanish passport , what address I'll insert ? My native country address , like in my document ( passport ) , or the present residency , where I have bills too , if they'll ask me for it . Thx guys , also I suggest you to go on t.e/CryptoBravehearts , is the best quality crypto group , with FREE calls , and great PROFITS ! 
serkhio

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

I have a unreasonable belief on the project based on the NEO. In fact, many of the Project based on the NEO performs very well( compared to the ICO price ). The ratio of well performance is much higher than the project based on the ETH.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

I registered two accounts - myself and my wife. And both times - no luck. Now I understand - WHY. In lottery participated 128351 NEO addresses.) Really hope that there will be a second round.
IeSua

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

NEX - Neon Exchange - AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Wednesday 18:00 UTC - as usual on Reddit. Neon Exchange team will be answering the top 30 most voted questions. Do not infringe legal requirements like signed NDAs. Only one day remains. There are already more than 120 comments and questions. Join now!
https://twitter.com/canesin/status/980526628437708800
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

NEX and NEO are new currency. Crypto currency will get new power with this and the problems of crypto currency will be solved due to which the demand of crypto currency will be increased. RPX has got promotion through this way.
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

NEX  is really a very interesting project and good concept , but i don't think his tokens will be accepted by other major exchange
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

Hope NEX team will provide results info about 1st round ICO sale ($1000 per person max) and how much is left for 2nd round.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

Is there a NEX message in the ANN thread? Maybe more information is needed to understand its development.
kosovo.1

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:35:59 PM

I have win this lottery, but I dont have money to invest if anyone is interested we can make a deal.
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

In addition to providing decentralized exchange, NEX offers decentralized banking services in the long term: asset and asset management services based on smart contracts on the blockbuster. This service will be designed to ensure the security of funds and investment opportunities and will play the role of your digital bank.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:46:54 PM

Is there a NEX message in the ANN thread? Maybe more information is needed to understand its development.

No there is  no ANN Thread.
The best u can do is follow their Twitter Account

AlexVid86

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:03:28 PM

I won the lottery, but got rejected in the KYC. Absolutely no explanation why. They dont ask for any documents , just name, country, amount you want to invest, date of birth. Im not in the US or China or any of the usual KYC restricted countries.

So basically I won the lottery , and then they ripped my lottery ticked ...
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

Really bad situation.
I dont know how to help you, they dont have telegram channel where you can ask admins.

They will have second stage of lottery soon , so maybe try to register one more acc and try your luck.

For me this project is really promising.
And it will help a lot of NEO based project in future.
Im waiting for NEX because there will be listed one of the best NEO tokens effect.ai tokens.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
IeSua

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

I won the lottery, but got rejected in the KYC. Absolutely no explanation why. They dont ask for any documents , just name, country, amount you want to invest, date of birth. Im not in the US or China or any of the usual KYC restricted countries.

Very strange situation.
What kind of KYC without documents? And why did we write the number of documents when registering in the lottery?
Or maybe is this only the first stage? At first - name, country, amount you want to invest, date of birth and if you pass only then - checking documents.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

Very strange situation.
What kind of KYC without documents? And why did we write the number of documents when registering in the lottery?
Or maybe is this only the first stage? At first - name, country, amount you want to invest, date of birth and if you pass only then - checking documents.

I wonder the same, I got approved but I didn't had to send any KYC documents. The second lottery starts tomorrow, and KYC for the first Lottery already ended. Indeed very strange  Huh
IeSua

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

Neon exchange update whitepaper version two: Updated roadmap with cross-chain plans, web extension, and other details:

https://neonexchange.org/pdfs/whitepaper_v2.pdf
https://twitter.com/neonexchange/status/982693167110742017
https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/8ajidx/nex_whitepaper_v2_updated_roadmap_with_crosschain/

In the updated WhitePaper, NEX claims to work on establishing a fiat-crypto link for its users. They seem to be the first DEX (Decentralized Exchange) to offer such a service.
Keep up. Great work!
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

Also won the lottery. There are doubts about participation. Do you think it makes sense to invest in this project in such a bear market?

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

I am as well a proud future participant of the crowdsale. In retrospective I only wish I would also apply for the 2nd round of it when doing the KYC. But still, 1000 tokens is still a nice pile of gold right there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: