Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:39:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o  (Read 64254 times)
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

Unfortunately for some reason I did not get on the white list because I really believe in the success of this project. Tell me, is there any other way to participate in the ICO?

Unfortunately not. The only way to participate it's being selected by the lottery in the first round. To try your luck in the second round (the one up to $ 9000 dollar per participant) you still had to be drawn out in the first round...

I can suggest having a look at the Nex Token when it hit the Exchanges.

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
Enjoyinglife

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

Just hoping that they list on a good exchange from the start, like Binance, and not a shitty one wich we seen ICO:s do so many times before, its really wrecking when they do that.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

Just hoping that they list on a good exchange from the start, like Binance, and not a shitty one wich we seen ICO:s do so many times before, its really wrecking when they do that.

Because everything depends on the ICO performance. Most top exchanges won't list coins right away unless they have stakes on it or coin devs are paying the listing fee and some conditions agreed by parties. This seems promising though with some good support maybe it will enter into a big exchange right away.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:58:40 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 04:07:44 PM by IeSua

Neon exchange is a decentralized exchange platform. And it would be quite logical if NEX would be the first exchange. And if I remember correctly - NEX its Security token.
https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/8ahs0m/nex_ama_answers/

Q:So NEX is a security right? What does that mean exactly? The Token only will be available on the neon exchange? In order to get the exchange dividends are we gonna be forced to put our tokens on stake mode? If so, once we put our tokens on stake mode does that mean we are not gonna be able to move them or sell them for a specific period of time? (u/sersimovi)

(U) NEX is a registered European security. It will be traded on NEX exchange, but that is not the only place it will be traded (I cannot say more than that right now). Being a registered security is amazing for investors. It means that all of the sketchy things that so often happen with cryprocurrencies/tokens (things like market manipulation or insider trading) are made explicitly illegal. It also means that we, as a company, go through an extensive audit. For that, we have partnered with the top tier accounting firm Ernst and Young.

The staking model means that you commit to staking your NEX for a certain amount of time to receive a share of fee revenue. The minimum amount of time you can stake NEX is one day. The maximum time you can stake is two years. While staked, you cannot move or sell the NEX tokens.

(C) All that plus the investor don't need to fear it will crash because someone classified it as a security in the future.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

Neon exchange is a decentralized exchange platform. And it would be quite logical if NEX would be the first exchange. And if I remember correctly - NEX its Security token.

Q:So NEX is a security right? What does that mean exactly? The Token only will be available on the neon exchange? In order to get the exchange dividends are we gonna be forced to put our tokens on stake mode? If so, once we put our tokens on stake mode does that mean we are not gonna be able to move them or sell them for a specific period of time? (u/sersimovi)

(U) NEX is a registered European security. It will be traded on NEX exchange, but that is not the only place it will be traded (I cannot say more than that right now). Being a registered security is amazing for investors. It means that all of the sketchy things that so often happen with cryprocurrencies/tokens (things like market manipulation or insider trading) are made explicitly illegal. It also means that we, as a company, go through an extensive audit. For that, we have partnered with the top tier accounting firm Ernst and Young.

The staking model means that you commit to staking your NEX for a certain amount of time to receive a share of fee revenue. The minimum amount of time you can stake NEX is one day. The maximum time you can stake is two years. While staked, you cannot move or sell the NEX tokens.

(C) All that plus the investor don't need to fear it will crash because someone classified it as a security in the future.

You are absolutely right, NEX is a security token and because of that it will not get listed on many exchanges, but I've heard it should be listed on switcheo very soon after the ICO.

For me big exchange listings are unimportant because I will invest for the long term and will benefit from the passive income in the future.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:15:52 AM

NEX is a security token or utility token? Is NEX going to redistribute its profit to coin holders, or just like other exchanges now, provide simple exchange function and collect fees from its users. I'm looking for an exchange that redistribute profit to coin holders, or something like that.
spikyz

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

NEX is a security token or utility token? Is NEX going to redistribute its profit to coin holders, or just like other exchanges now, provide simple exchange function and collect fees from its users. I'm looking for an exchange that redistribute profit to coin holders, or something like that.

arent kucoin doing that already? but depends on number of KCS u stored in your exchanged. feel like full of dust , unrecoverable dust that it is.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

It's definitely a registered security and not only a utility token, have you read the 1-2 posts above yours? Then everything should be clear.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

Many people told about this project and hype also , i am sure that this project will give xx profits to people who invested on ico but i will not invest because of hard participant system.
IeSua

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:00:41 PM

ICO Neon Exchange Last news:
- The submission period for KYC2 documents has been extended until Monday;
- The ICO date of round 1 contributions will be announced with at least a one week head-start;
- We will keep verifying users that are still in manual review after the end of the submission period.
- https://twitter.com/neonexchange/status/989850773432385536
IeSua

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

NEX tokens staking: 25% of the fees if locked for 1 year, 75% if locked for two years.
Here is an interesting table in which you can see the possible profit per 1000 NEX tokens based on other exchanges' volumes: http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180428/972q6j7h.jpg
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

NEX tokens staking: 25% of the fees if locked for 1 year, 75% if locked for two years.
Here is an interesting table in which you can see the possible profit per 1000 NEX tokens based on other exchanges' volumes: http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180428/972q6j7h.jpg
Lately there is a lot of information that NEO-based tokens began to develop very much. I'm interested in Aphaline projects and their APH token, when and where can it be traded?
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

Super excited about it and I am bummed out that when doing KYC (I was one of the lottery winners) I didnt apply for the second round as well. So yes, I am seriously thinking of purchasing a ton more after it hits the exchange(s).
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

Love how minimalistic it looks exspeccially if you just start trading for the first time charts can be very overwelming.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:34:16 PM

NEX tokens staking: 25% of the fees if locked for 1 year, 75% if locked for two years. Here is a table of income per 1000 $NEX tokens based on other exchanges' volumes.

kazuya_94

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:32:57 AM

Does NEX has any chance of being listed on Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Kucoin? Idk if any of them is allowed to list security tokens.

Do you know of any exchange that can list security tokens?
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:36:44 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:26:35 PM by SistaFista

Yes, Binance, huobi.. okex, and kucoin.. are you serious? They all are ac cepting security tokens if they are compliant with the law, that is not something impossible to do.. Please, make your own research.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:47:21 AM

How can I buy some nex tokens or better say when I will have a chance to buy some nex tokens because I didn't get lucky in the lottery. Huh
PrasannaPR

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

Spotlight on Andrew in blockchain summit..5 minutes of his words of wisdom will help Spotcoin gain more limelight...IEG is backing it well...great future prospect and neo nep5 tokens will be future..
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:59:05 AM

This is one of the most hyped ICO of now. Too bad I didn't get into the lottery. Personally I don't like that process. It should have been first come first serve. I'm one of the early registered people and I keep my eye on this project from day 1. I'm really disappointed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: