Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57401 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:14:59 AM

I've been watching similar projects for a long time, because I'm not a programmer and I hope such projects will help such as I also do interesting things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

I've been watching similar projects for a long time, because I'm not a programmer and I hope such projects will help such as I also do interesting things.
Yes mate Ethereum dapp builder is designed for people like us who are nit familiar with computer languages.

This is an easy one. dApp that no need coding or any language is needed. The platform also is really interesting same goes to their roadmap. Hope that it could be successful.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:14:48 AM

I like the site of this project.It is interesting that there are quite a variety of languages and this makes the project truly international

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

I think that talented people with this project can realize themselves and make a profit. The concept is simple and attractive
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

I think this project is one of the best in crypto this year! Now with a successful crowd just sitting and watching it happen, all unwanted people will cry at the end of the year.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

I think in any case, the team will be able to quickly make their product, even if they only collect software, I will follow the project and hope to use the platform.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

I see this is extremely a helpful venture that will pull in the consideration of individuals inspired by the digital currency. Making your own token will be valuable for engineers of new undertakings, in the event that I see accurately.
It will be more effective for those making smart contract you simply create it and deploy and you can also share the code it really simply the smart contract creation

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

I see this is extremely a helpful venture that will pull in the consideration of individuals inspired by the digital currency. Making your own token will be valuable for engineers of new undertakings, in the event that I see accurately.
It will be more effective for those making smart contract you simply create it and deploy and you can also share the code it really simply the smart contract creation
I guess the Dapp can simplify the task of creating a smart contract for the builders. All they have to do after is to launch it after the creation.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

I think this project is one of the best in crypto this year! Now with a successful crowd just sitting and watching it happen, all unwanted people will cry at the end of the year.
I agree with you! They have the greatest idea on the market. There are also many supporters and possible investors that are willing to invest on the project. I don't want to miss out any updates on the development of this project.
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

tell me please, do you have a smart contract? alpha release of your platform already was? or when will it be? it's very interesting to try your application

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

wow, this project seems to me very promising. what now with the project? what stage are you in? what are your plans?

As judged by site (https://dapps.ibuildapp.com), project meanwhile still assembles community, as tokens they will begin to be sold only with 26 march, what, already entirely soon sale will begin, we will look up on what speed it will take place, following which it is possible make intermediate total.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

Broad but simple explanation to make us understand what dApp is really about. I like the application thst generate tokens this could be the asset of the project that is different to others. Hope that the improvement of this project continue.

Let me explain it to you in easy way.
You already familiar with normal apps that see on play store, those called centralized app. On other hand, there are dApp which means Decentralized Application, and those use blockchain technology ( smart contract ) and token.

For example here in bitcointalk, you will come across some project that aim to create decentralized app that allow users to share knowledge and get reward with token. The team of this project have developer to make this app.

Now, let assume you as person with experience coding, you want to create decentralized app to sell some product and allow people to pay with token, you will use this platform to create you dApp without you need to hire a developer or learn coding to do it by yourself.

yeah exactly, I dont understand, why it is so difficult to understand guys. You can build now a days also websites without knowing any computer programming languages. These are like templetes. You just choose your subject, background colors or images, you add buttons, etc...
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

Yes, this will be very helpful to all people specially newbies in this kind of field. The project is in ico phase and I hope that features of this project will attract many investors to support it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
souzaum

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

This is great keep on working and good luck !
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

I agree with you! They have the greatest idea on the market. There are also many supporters and possible investors that are willing to invest on the project. I don't want to miss out any updates on the development of this project.

The greatest idea on the market? I am not saying that this isn't a great idea, but there are several groundbreaking things underway that could easily compete with this project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

I guess the Dapp can simplify the task of creating a smart contract for the builders. All they have to do after is to launch it after the creation.

Yes, this will lessen the job of new projects that want to create it. This feature is really unique and I am sure many people will be curious and interested to try this projectl

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

Well, it's good to read some positive thoughts here in DappBuilder thread but unfortunately, this project has a lot to work on. Even if it has a big chanced to success, still no assurance it will hit on the market. As we know, the price of all cryptocoins now are going red. And this will cause for all investors to stop in investing. This is only my observation.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

where is the product? I can't see anything and where are the users?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

The purpose of Ethereum dApp Builder will really grab the attention of the people where we do not require technical knowledge and easily build and customize, bounty opportunities will lead many supporters to create better advertising.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

I think in any case, the team will be able to quickly make their product, even if they only collect software, I will follow the project and hope to use the platform.

If devs have many team to easily create this platform then we can say that the project will be able to create immediately but still need to observe and check for problems that may occur.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: