Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57401 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

The concept of this project is very attractive. Since without coding everything is much easier to do. And do not look for someone who understands coding. And also it saves the time of project development.
the project has all chances for successful development and implementation. And the main idea of ​​the project is quite relevant and may interest many people who work in cryptography.

Since the launched of this project. Many things had changed and improve. The devs is active in the community and also their roadmap is nice. More investors are moving in to support this project.
This is a really great news for the investors it shows that the developers are active and they really do care about the project. The try to improve in every aspect and it will help them grow big.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

This project has come far in such less time,I think that is totally because of the concept of the projects.

Looking at their roadmaps and events that they are going to participate they are really active. I just checked their team and they consists of professionals in the field where they belong.

As the project is all about Dapp then maybe the people behind in this project will be the team of skilled and professionals. People will also be getting interest because the platform will give them an easy way to make the Dapp.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:57:34 PM

The concept of this project is very attractive. Since without coding everything is much easier to do. And do not look for someone who understands coding. And also it saves the time of project development.
the project has all chances for successful development and implementation. And the main idea of ​​the project is quite relevant and may interest many people who work in cryptography.

Since the launched of this project. Many things had changed and improve. The devs is active in the community and also their roadmap is nice. More investors are moving in to support this project.

Yeah, the project is improving well and the popularity increases day by day. I have a feeling that this project can become successful if good marketing will be implemented.
Yes, this project is doing great job right now and it is continuously improving. Developers started promoting the platform very well. And they consistently working on thier marketing strategy. If they implement good marketing strategy then definitely they get a good number of investors as well as supporters for the project.

zevl194

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

wow, this project seems to me very promising. what now with the project? what stage are you in? what are your plans?

The team is working on the platform developement. You can try alpha at our website. Also we will start DAP tokens PreSale on March, 26th.
Dapp has a great team of developers who are working very hard to create a safe, secure and user-friendly platform for the people which will attract a huge number of investors and they are also successful in attracting many peoples. The alpha version of the platform is a great example of the original launch and they will get many supporting people and traffic on this platform which will surely generate huge profits to the project and investors of the project.

Thank you. Our team has added multisig-wallet to the dApps constructor. Also, the PreSale is being postponed to April, 16
What is multisig-wallet and what he is intended for, it is possible in more detail? Through him somehow will create more simply the blockchain of the platform, in him will be bigger functions for installation of the algorithms?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

Seems like this project has a lots of supporters even that it is just seems starting its way here in the crypto currency community. But I have read that the team members is not yet verified? Oh why? If that is true then that would create a complict in the supporters and investors trust for this project. I hope the team woild clear this up.
Yes, I would like to hear comments from the team, and that everything was more transparent, it would increase the credibility of the project

We don't know who had made an article on that website but at least half of the information about our Token Sale there is wrong. Without mentioning that half of the pictures are messed up.
Maybe he or she decided to pick up random materials and just joined them some people just don't need to write articles at all because most end up putting wrong info

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

A long time to come back from dApp presale, now is ICO time or what time of main ICO? I think i will spend some amount to join this ICO stage.

In head of this thread (picture ), we notice that pre-sale supposed that has already took place at November 9, I think they are facing some difficulties and that's why they are changing schedule everytime, but according to the admin on Telegram, those was only some private pre-sale.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

The project as well as many are interesting, but it is directed all the same on wishing to make the project in a crypt. I think the promotion of the idea should be more focused.
more precisely the team had to make a great idea to build this project of course all that to make this project progress and achieve its success.
Yes you are right. The project is very good but many of poeple still don't know about this project.so i think this platform need more promotion to attract more and more investeros. So i hope devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project looks so positive. But really many people don't know about the project. They actually need to promote the project on various platforms. Due to this promotion, they can easily gain attention towards the investors. And it will become a helpful decision for the project.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

Yeah, the project is improving well and the popularity increases day by day. I have a feeling that this project can become successful if good marketing will be implemented.

Sounds good.Users patronised application that they think help them to make life more easy.So hopefuly the project will do everthing to give the users and investors satisfaction
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

A long time to come back from dApp presale, now is ICO time or what time of main ICO? I think i will spend some amount to join this ICO stage.

In head of this thread (picture ), we notice that pre-sale supposed that has already took place at November 9, I think they are facing some difficulties and that's why they are changing schedule everytime, but according to the admin on Telegram, those was only some private pre-sale.

So don't have exactly time of their ICO start? Well have more private pre-sale is meaning have more bonus for investor, right? if their ICO running at this time, in my opnion is maybe not a good time with lower value of ETH.

tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:33:06 PM

this project could be successful if the devs start aggressive advertising right away. They can definitely do a lot it with bounty and ICO

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

The team is responsive and already made some introducing videos on youtube; I appreciate it.  But I still couldn't find any bounty campaign on this thread. Do they really run this ICO without Bounty Campaign ?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:48:40 PM

wow, this project seems to me very promising. what now with the project? what stage are you in? what are your plans?

The team is working on the platform developement. You can try alpha at our website. Also we will start DAP tokens PreSale on March, 26th.
Dapp has a great team of developers who are working very hard to create a safe, secure and user-friendly platform for the people which will attract a huge number of investors and they are also successful in attracting many peoples. The alpha version of the platform is a great example of the original launch and they will get many supporting people and traffic on this platform which will surely generate huge profits to the project and investors of the project.

Thank you. Our team has added multisig-wallet to the dApps constructor. Also, the PreSale is being postponed to April, 16
Well, it is okay, this postpone maybe don't have so much affected to people at here, how long for this presale running?
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:58:13 AM

The team is responsive and already made some introducing videos on youtube; I appreciate it.  But I still couldn't find any bounty campaign on this thread. Do they really run this ICO without Bounty Campaign ?
maybe after ico done they will start their bounty campaign, it's not bad even i think it looks great. we just wait what we hope all can happen.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:57:24 AM

Yes, thanks for the clarify it because most of the people here don't look the main posts on the first page first, I really like the communities.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:05:15 AM

Of course the choice of the team to do or not bounty company, but I think this is a mistake. Many investors are on this site and there must be a company of signatures.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:07:30 AM

maybe after ico done they will start their bounty campaign, it's not bad even i think it looks great. we just wait what we hope all can happen.

Well, the result of not launching or making a promotional advertisement seems to be suspicious if you are really serious launching a project,  The team will also need a capital for this kind of matters.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:09:35 AM

Seems like this project has a lots of supporters even that it is just seems starting its way here in the crypto currency community. But I have read that the team members is not yet verified? Oh why? If that is true then that would create a complict in the supporters and investors trust for this project. I hope the team woild clear this up.
Yes, I would like to hear comments from the team, and that everything was more transparent, it would increase the credibility of the project

We don't know who had made an article on that website but at least half of the information about our Token Sale there is wrong. Without mentioning that half of the pictures are messed up.
Maybe he or she decided to pick up random materials and just joined them some people just don't need to write articles at all because most end up putting wrong info
developers also need to check all the information that they have on the site, this is their responsibility - to monitor the content

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:23:09 AM

That's a  quite a long time to wait for their Private sale investor. I think that's where they got their funds in making the website look better and they can also attend events.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:25:37 AM

I think that the project is viable, could you tell me whether it was an airdrop? It seems to me that this is a good way to attract users' attention
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:50:05 AM

Sounds good.Users patronised application that they think help them to make life more easy.So hopefuly the project will do everthing to give the users and investors satisfaction

This platform has made it really easy for anyone, even without a coding background, to make dApps. The team needs to focus on advertisement, its crucial for such platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: