Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57401 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

i am really interested in this project. good roadmap, dev members
That is a true statement, as this project has one of the best roadmap and supporting and detailed information on the project?
With the project are getting more people interested about it, it's the right time to add more unique features, double the hard work, and be transparent in the community in which it will really attract more people to support and invest here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

i am really interested in this project. good roadmap, dev members
That is a true statement, as this project has one of the best roadmap and supporting and detailed information on the project?
With the project are getting more people interested about it, it's the right time to add more unique features, double the hard work, and be transparent in the community in which it will really attract more people to support and invest here.
I agree. The team should make more effort now since the community is getting bigger. The team need collaboration wand interact with people to have a bond to each other.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

Building a app will no longer need coding because of this project and for sure several investors and the etherum as well as blockchain project organisers will find building a app much more easier due to this project.

This is not true, Dapp Builder only offer customized dApps and smart contract, in order words, it will be marketplace you choose a ready dApp that do specific job and modify it and put your stuff on it. For example, you want a dApp for shopping, you find ready dApp that you can customize.
But, when a company or someone want to create complex dApp that complex thing and specific for you company, you will need to hire developer in order build it.

It's just like website, you can find a customized website and theme etc, but, is that mean on one need coding any more !
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

Building a app will no longer need coding because of this project and for sure several investors and the etherum as well as blockchain project organisers will find building a app much more easier due to this project.

This is not true, Dapp Builder only offer customized dApps and smart contract, in order words, it will be marketplace you choose a ready dApp that do specific job and modify it and put your stuff on it. For example, you want a dApp for shopping, you find ready dApp that you can customize.
But, when a company or someone want to create complex dApp that complex thing and specific for you company, you will need to hire developer in order build it.

It's just like website, you can find a customized website and theme etc, but, is that mean on one need coding any more !
Of course, we can easily make any application base on Ethereum Block more easier, even i see they have a lot of competitors, but i believe about Ibuild team can do their best to make high rank hand high ratio at Dapp Market.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:33:54 PM

well, they have currently too many competition in ICO Marketplace; I saw too many opensource dAPP platforms; some are already working and some are still like this project in ICO Stage; but at the end all are going to participate according to their qualities.
Of course, this is the good time for make ICO about Ethereum dApp Builder, because ERC20 tokens is so popular and have a lot of company see potential about ICO at crypto currency.

ERC20 tokens have also bad reputation; too many scam ICOs are using ERC20 tokens. And we also know from Cryptokitties how the Ethereum based token transactions stucked. If this bad reputation last longer, I think serious devs. are going to choose other variations...
Colestook1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

Hi Vyacheslav and Solovat. Can one of you send me a direct message please?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:43:31 AM

Its been a couple of weeks? Are there any bounty campaigns that will be coming or to be launched? That could boost DAPP popularity to public and will gain visitors and investor for the ICO.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:09:31 AM

Its been a couple of weeks? Are there any bounty campaigns that will be coming or to be launched? That could boost DAPP popularity to public and will gain visitors and investor for the ICO.
I am also waiting for the bounty campaign. It will help the project to allocate more funds and it will also make this project popular. Hope they will put bounty as soon as possible.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:15:54 AM

Technical document, road map - the basic documents that investors pay attention to. They must be thought out, I hope that the developers change the situation

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:41:15 AM

Technical document, road map - the basic documents that investors pay attention to. They must be thought out, I hope that the developers change the situation
I agree. With structured documents, it is much easier to understand the objectives of the team and the seriousness of the project
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:07:35 AM

I agree. With structured documents, it is much easier to understand the objectives of the team and the seriousness of the project
The white paper and the road map plan are very clear, as long as they can attract customers to use block chains.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

The white paper and the road map plan are very clear, as long as they can attract customers to use block chains.

Provided that they're clear on the direction of the project, gaining investors is the most essential part of the ICO because they can suffice the fundings for the platform so that the Devs can pursue the development of the project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:34:05 AM

Thanks for explaining! Soon, more people were interested to invest to a project like this because it has a lovely community like this!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:41:17 AM

Thanks for explaining! Soon, more people were interested to invest to a project like this because it has a lovely community like this!
True that this project will attract more investors and that is a great one. The investors, supporters and people interested to become part of the Ethereum dApp Builder is very necessary that will serves as the strenght of this project to continue its motivation to make more innovations and development for the whole community.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:10:59 AM

This platform can be useful to those people who wanted to do a business in an online. Quite simple to build the app as it is already been all available in the platform so I think if people wanted to make an app and wanted to make it easy then I think this is the right project to be used.
This project could actually turn into the necessity as more and more enterpreners who wish to start their online store would need a app and this project would perfectly build a better app for everyone which would surely be easy and convenient to use.
Nowdays all bussiness are becoming online. So for growth of online business you need one good application.so i think this  platform will help us to design good application and that will also help us to attract more and more investeros.
You are right. These tools can really be helpful for an active investor. With growing digital appeal, such platforms will play a major role. Also, app developers will find it more easy to design and launch an app.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

How do I understand the platform services will have to be paid only by the project's tokens? I think it would be better if there is a possibility of paying more and fiat.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

I think you're greatly underestimating the amount of effort that goes into making a real and actually working website (unless you count stuff like wordpress.com sites)
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

This platform can be useful to those people who wanted to do a business in an online. Quite simple to build the app as it is already been all available in the platform so I think if people wanted to make an app and wanted to make it easy then I think this is the right project to be used.
This project could actually turn into the necessity as more and more enterpreners who wish to start their online store would need a app and this project would perfectly build a better app for everyone which would surely be easy and convenient to use.
Nowdays all bussiness are becoming online. So for growth of online business you need one good application.so i think this  platform will help us to design good application and that will also help us to attract more and more investeros.
You are right. These tools can really be helpful for an active investor. With growing digital appeal, such platforms will play a major role. Also, app developers will find it more easy to design and launch an app.

Yes, this will surely help a lot of new projects in the near future. I just hope that this project will have more support so that the development will be continues and more and more people will try this platform.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:46:52 AM

It is a little strange to see lack of bounty in such project. Such interesting idea for the help in creation and automation of algorithms of tokens, and such simple component as bounty was missed. Perhaps at team the vision of it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

Of course, we can easily make any application base on Ethereum Block more easier, even i see they have a lot of competitors, but i believe about Ibuild team can do their best to make high rank hand high ratio at Dapp Market.

Even if I heard a lot of new projects with same features I know that this project can make their way to the top. Just be more serious and improve their marketing and advertising I am sure they can attract many investors.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: