Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinpot.co scam or not  (Read 24818 times)
mmoren73

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 05:11:34 PM

as of may 2020 coinpot has stopped paying, im not banned and got paid regularly for several years until this month, been two weeks waiting for withdraw, and nothing, i noticed awhile ago i wasnt getting the tokens for over a 100 claims in a day, then the withdraws just stopped, never once has it taken over 48 hours, and now 2 weeks, and nothing, its bad sign guys, and besides a site that does so well and has no support, is in it for him not us, and every site always ends up as a scam when they cant pay anymore
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 09:21:20 PM

as of may 2020 coinpot has stopped paying, im not banned and got paid regularly for several years until this month, been two weeks waiting for withdraw, and nothing, i noticed awhile ago i wasnt getting the tokens for over a 100 claims in a day, then the withdraws just stopped, never once has it taken over 48 hours, and now 2 weeks, and nothing, its bad sign guys, and besides a site that does so well and has no support, is in it for him not us, and every site always ends up as a scam when they cant pay anymore

Since the last time there were down, I also don't receive any tokens when claiming on moondash or mooncash. I did however receive a payment a couple of days ago, so they are still paying.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yambub

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

Internet Freedom for African Communities

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 10:26:28 PM

Since the last time there were down, I also don't receive any tokens when claiming on moondash or mooncash. I did however receive a payment a couple of days ago, so they are still paying.

You mean they are stilll paying sometimes, maybe!  Smiley

Psychobitch

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 09:29:51 AM

As of June 15 my withdrawal stop completely, checking through transaction history I saw status was cancelled. A message appear when i click the cancel status and it says I have breached their TOS due to fraudulent activity Huh

My account had like 1 referral who was my cousin. But anyway to keep it short if your account has just been collecting and transferring your earnings out of coinpot to your “own” wallet that probably count as fraudulent activity I suppose Roll Eyes

But for me a lesson learn again not to trust faucets, withdraw regularly and take no bullshit. But also it wasn’t that unexpected, just got comfortable after a few years using the faucet.

I felt it coming when they announced they got hacked but manage to keep the wallet safe and everything else intact except the “referral database”. Now why would a hacker prize the referral database over coinpot wallet which is the mother-load . And coinpot referral database is just email and name. Even the faucet that weren't affected lost their referrals, oh my what coincidence.

The thing is coinpot is a scam, it just doesn’t scam people everyday. Every year or two , if you google search “coinpot scam”  you will see those whose account is suspended. And the thing about coinpot they don’t block your account instead they will cancel your withdrawal and keep it for themselves. And you can still collect from the faucet, means those who are unaware and getting too comfortable will probably only know weeks after that coinpot had cheated and stolen their money.

Coinpot TOS states you may choose to not continue using coinpot at anytime which basically translate into we are stealing your stuff right infront of your face. And TOS over the internet in the crypto world is just a load of BS. Terms and condition means nuts when you don’t have a company or anything physical to proof.

Its just after the wuhan virus aftermath, mostly everyone is tight on cash, coinpot owner is not different. So he decides to steal.. no ads no money and faucet rely on ads to make profit not survive. You can see it in almost all faucet as they gain popularity and traffic their ads and redirect start pilling up.

So this is the thing get in and get out, in crypto world everyone is trying to make a quick buck out of someone. So noe we strike coinpot of our bookmark and that leaves us with just freebitco. The only but one faucet left, which some consider reputable.

But there will always be another coinpot coming into the game because the same people would just switch names and brand. I just have to say that i have a feeling coinpot wallet is gonna get hacked next. Assuming they are smart enough not to keep everything in a hot wallet.. so they will probably manage to only salvage their tokens.  

That is the bitter distasteful part of crypto, so much for privacy if its unregulated. I would picture crypto to the street protest in US and think, if with laws people are acting this way imagine how people would be like in a crypto world without laws.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 05:56:47 PM

Never had any problem with CoinPot and they're still paying regularly despite the hack. I always transfer my earnings to my 'own' wallet and it has always been problem-free. Maybe you've been unlucky or perhaps you've unwittingly done something to breach their TOS?

As of June 15 my withdrawal stop completely, checking through transaction history I saw status was cancelled. A message appear when i click the cancel status and it says I have breached their TOS due to fraudulent activity Huh

My account had like 1 referral who was my cousin. But anyway to keep it short if your account has just been collecting and transferring your earnings out of coinpot to your “own” wallet that probably count as fraudulent activity I suppose Roll Eyes

But for me a lesson learn again not to trust faucets, withdraw regularly and take no bullshit. But also it wasn’t that unexpected, just got comfortable after a few years using the faucet.

I felt it coming when they announced they got hacked but manage to keep the wallet safe and everything else intact except the “referral database”. Now why would a hacker prize the referral database over coinpot wallet which is the mother-load . And coinpot referral database is just email and name. Even the faucet that weren't affected lost their referrals, oh my what coincidence.

The thing is coinpot is a scam, it just doesn’t scam people everyday. Every year or two , if you google search “coinpot scam”  you will see those whose account is suspended. And the thing about coinpot they don’t block your account instead they will cancel your withdrawal and keep it for themselves. And you can still collect from the faucet, means those who are unaware and getting too comfortable will probably only know weeks after that coinpot had cheated and stolen their money.

Coinpot TOS states you may choose to not continue using coinpot at anytime which basically translate into we are stealing your stuff right infront of your face. And TOS over the internet in the crypto world is just a load of BS. Terms and condition means nuts when you don’t have a company or anything physical to proof.

Its just after the wuhan virus aftermath, mostly everyone is tight on cash, coinpot owner is not different. So he decides to steal.. no ads no money and faucet rely on ads to make profit not survive. You can see it in almost all faucet as they gain popularity and traffic their ads and redirect start pilling up.

So this is the thing get in and get out, in crypto world everyone is trying to make a quick buck out of someone. So noe we strike coinpot of our bookmark and that leaves us with just freebitco. The only but one faucet left, which some consider reputable.

But there will always be another coinpot coming into the game because the same people would just switch names and brand. I just have to say that i have a feeling coinpot wallet is gonna get hacked next. Assuming they are smart enough not to keep everything in a hot wallet.. so they will probably manage to only salvage their tokens.  

That is the bitter distasteful part of crypto, so much for privacy if its unregulated. I would picture crypto to the street protest in US and think, if with laws people are acting this way imagine how people would be like in a crypto world without laws.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Loafman

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 05:41:23 PM

Never had any problem with CoinPot and they're still paying regularly despite the hack. I always transfer my earnings to my 'own' wallet and it has always been problem-free. Maybe you've been unlucky or perhaps you've unwittingly done something to breach their TOS?

To be fair, I think the point the OP was trying to make is that Coinpot (and other microwallets) are their own self appointed "judge, jury and executioner", and there's sweet FA you can do about it. Which is the unfortunate truth. You wouldn't necessarily have to breach their TOS to get banned, I'm sure it happens to a lot of people. The tiniest element of doubt could be enough.

I've heard that it's mostly people earning decent amounts from referrals that seem to get banned for no apparent reason. This makes sense if you consider that they will keep the referrals and then not pay the referral fees.. a total scam if it is true.

The thing is, on the other hand, there are a hell of a lot of people trying to scam these faucets with bots, proxys/VPN's and other methods, so they will generally have a zero tolerance policy (even if they have the tiniest suspicion). It's certainly nothing personal, and I'm sure they would rather have a world where they know everyone is playing their game 'above board'. Paranoia breeds paranoia etc..

I have made further withdrawals since my 'issue' (a few posts back) and they have all gone smoothly. I'm not happy that I received no response to my queries, but they are still paying me, so I'll keep making the claims.

It's true though, that an unregulated world can be a minefield, but everything was unregulated once, and we still survived! Peace.
Psychobitch

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2020, 09:21:59 PM

If anyone is implying that I might unwittingly or accidentally cheated, let me just say this you can’t unwittingly or accidentally cheat. Its either you choose to cheat or not. It’s funny how people nowadays can’t even be honest with themselves and their words these days.

I want to clarify that my post was intended to let others know that my payment stopped as of 15 th June 2020 and serve as a warning or heads up to what might probably happen to them in a near future. I provide my insights on how one should not get overly comfortable when dealing with faucets, seeing as how this scheme have been going on for quite sometime.

This is not a debate or argument on whether coinpot is still paying or not. And unless you have requested a payment after 15 th June 2020 and unless you have some sort of proof, then you are just assuming they are still paying regularly like how it has been for the past 3 years. And you know know what they say “assuming is the muthafcuker of all fcuk ups” period

If i have been with them for 3 years, played by their rules and still get suspended, then your time will come soon enough unless of course you are them.

The only difference is I get to be the victim because I was not given any heads up or warning, and you get to be the moron when that happens so live with it. Tell a moron that there is a pit full of shit 5 steps ahead and the moron will take that 5 steps, fall into the pit, pull himself out of the pit all covered in shit and then say oh there really is a pit full of shit.

And I know for a fact that there are plenty of morons like you in forums like these.
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 11:40:53 PM

If anyone is implying that I might unwittingly or accidentally cheated, let me just say this you can’t unwittingly or accidentally cheat. Its either you choose to cheat or not. It’s funny how people nowadays can’t even be honest with themselves and their words these days.

I want to clarify that my post was intended to let others know that my payment stopped as of 15 th June 2020 and serve as a warning or heads up to what might probably happen to them in a near future. I provide my insights on how one should not get overly comfortable when dealing with faucets, seeing as how this scheme have been going on for quite sometime.

This is not a debate or argument on whether coinpot is still paying or not. And unless you have requested a payment after 15 th June 2020 and unless you have some sort of proof, then you are just assuming they are still paying regularly like how it has been for the past 3 years. And you know know what they say “assuming is the muthafcuker of all fcuk ups” period

If i have been with them for 3 years, played by their rules and still get suspended, then your time will come soon enough unless of course you are them.

The only difference is I get to be the victim because I was not given any heads up or warning, and you get to be the moron when that happens so live with it. Tell a moron that there is a pit full of shit 5 steps ahead and the moron will take that 5 steps, fall into the pit, pull himself out of the pit all covered in shit and then say oh there really is a pit full of shit.

And I know for a fact that there are plenty of morons like you in forums like these.

perhaps we should all stop waking up in the morning and going to school/work and living our lives
because you know, one day we will all die - so whats the point in "assuming" we will be alive tomorrow?

one day coinpot will go offline permanently - either pre-announced or not.
and on that day no-one else will be able to claim, withdraw, play games etc
nothing lasts forever - its just life - enjoy the party while it lasts  Smiley

throwing around accusations without proof and calling people morons because they disagree with you?
well, that just makes it look more and more like you are butthurt because you got caught out cheating
gaspanic

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 11:05:55 AM

Just created an account as I was upset to see Psychobitch was told a liar or a cheater.

Same story for me. Working flawlessly with coinpot for many many years.
I dont even remember ... I was using moonbitcoin before all faucet where united inside coinpot.

My withdrawal of the 16 june was cancelled, account suspended . Tried another on the 23, cancelled too.

Graham will tell me I am a liar but I never used bot of this kind of things, just claiming like I'm doing since many years.

This is my advice to coinpot users, withdraw as you can, consider your btc could be stolen soon, and hold the less crypto on coinpot you can.

Sorry for my bad English and have a nice day.

yambub

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

Internet Freedom for African Communities

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 10:38:41 AM

And the thing about coinpot they don’t block your account instead they will cancel your withdrawal and keep it for themselves.

This is true... It's worse than just stopping payments altogether. It's what google does when they decide to end someone's adsense account too, they wait and then tell you at the end of the payment period and keep your money, all the ad revenue they got from you for up to 2 months! It's a scummy thing to do. Google are similarly uncommunicative too, unless you count their bot email.

Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 09:24:23 PM

Fair point, but I guess while they're operating in a completely unregulated space they have to be. There's so many people trying to game the system that they probably have to make snap decisions every day and like they actual law they don't always get it right!

To be fair, I think the point the OP was trying to make is that Coinpot (and other microwallets) are their own self appointed "judge, jury and executioner", and there's sweet FA you can do about it. Which is the unfortunate truth. You wouldn't necessarily have to breach their TOS to get banned, I'm sure it happens to a lot of people. The tiniest element of doubt could be enough.

I've heard that it's mostly people earning decent amounts from referrals that seem to get banned for no apparent reason. This makes sense if you consider that they will keep the referrals and then not pay the referral fees.. a total scam if it is true.

The thing is, on the other hand, there are a hell of a lot of people trying to scam these faucets with bots, proxys/VPN's and other methods, so they will generally have a zero tolerance policy (even if they have the tiniest suspicion). It's certainly nothing personal, and I'm sure they would rather have a world where they know everyone is playing their game 'above board'. Paranoia breeds paranoia etc..

I have made further withdrawals since my 'issue' (a few posts back) and they have all gone smoothly. I'm not happy that I received no response to my queries, but they are still paying me, so I'll keep making the claims.

It's true though, that an unregulated world can be a minefield, but everything was unregulated once, and we still survived! Peace.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Bitcoin Dragon

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 06:26:02 AM

Been using Coinpot and the Moon faucets almost since the beginning. Paid everytime on time to this day. Don't adblock or multi-account and you won't get banned.
feisar

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 10:55:33 AM

Well, initially they let you withdraw and make you believe it's not a scam. But later, they cancel your transactions and suspended your account unfairly and for no reason! So yes, it seems that after all it's a scam. Probably all of you are right. Coinpot claim that there is an alleged violation and without explaining, they are holding our own coins.

What happened to us: the day before yesterday I withdrew litecoins. My wife also withdrew her own coins from her own account in our common wallet. Yesterday Coinpot says that we have violated the terms of their service! It does not say anywhere in the terms that it is forbidden for 2 users to send coins from their accounts to the same address. It's the only thing I can imagine as a reason, but this is not forbidden by their terms of service. That is, sending two people to the same wallet their coins. They canceled our 2 transactions and unjustly suspended our accounts. How long does it take? No details. Yesterday we sent emails but have not yet received a reply.
This is unfair Undecided but this is Coinpot...

* of course if they correct their mistake, I'm ready to reconsider my opinion, but I don't see them responding Cry
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 12:26:41 PM

Well, initially they let you withdraw and make you believe it's not a scam. But later, they cancel your transactions and suspended your account unfairly and for no reason! So yes, it seems that after all it's a scam. Probably all of you are right. Coinpot claim that there is an alleged violation and without explaining, they are holding our own coins.

What happened to us: the day before yesterday I withdrew litecoins. My wife also withdrew her own coins from her own account in our common wallet. Yesterday Coinpot says that we have violated the terms of their service! It does not say anywhere in the terms that it is forbidden for 2 users to send coins from their accounts to the same address. It's the only thing I can imagine as a reason, but this is not forbidden by their terms of service. That is, sending two people to the same wallet their coins. They canceled our 2 transactions and unjustly suspended our accounts. How long does it take? No details. Yesterday we sent emails but have not yet received a reply.

* of course if they correct their mistake, I'm ready to reconsider my opinion, but I don't see them responding Cry

it seems obvious to me that this is the reason you were banned. and probably any faucet claims were from the same ip address for both accounts.
i know you say it is you and your wife...but from coinpots point of view, how can they tell any difference between you and a user trying to scam them with multiple accounts?
it just looks exactly the same to them.

most wallets allow different receiving addresses so there is no reason that you and your wife had to share the same withdrawal address
id suggest anyone else in the same situation to avoid making this mistake!
UserU

Activity: 2044
Merit: 532

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 12:54:00 PM

Hate to say this, but Coinpot hardly ever (if they do) reply to tickets. You might have to move on, because there's no guarantee the owner would allow you to start over.

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████
  ▐████████████████
  ▐██████████████
   █████████████████
   ▐██████████████████
    ▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄▀▀▄▄
▄▀▄ ▀               ▀ ▄▀▄
█ ▄                     ▄ █
█ ▄  █████  ▄███▄  ▄███▄  ▄ █
█ ▄   ██▄▄   ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▀▀▀██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▄▄ ██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▄ █
▀▄ ▀ ▄             ▄ ▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
████████▀██▀▀██▄▄
 █
█████████████████▄
 █
████████████████████
  █
██▄████▄███████▄███
  █
████████████████████
  █
███▀████▀███████▀███
 █
████████████████████
 █
█████████████████▀
█████████▄██▄▄██▀▀
 ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

ORIGINALS

SLOTS

LIVE GAMES

SPORTSBOOK

██..PLAY NOW..
feisar

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 12:59:02 PM

I sent them the two emails of our two accounts in order to find out that they are two different names, our own names! I can't do anything else.
Of course I guess that might be their problem, maybe it's something else. In any case, they should clarify which is the term violation, as well as how long the suspension lasts.
UserU

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 01:15:00 PM

Give it a few days. If not, don't bother following up because there are some that mentioned the whole faucet is run by an individual and is always overwhelmed by emails and is too busy to reply to them.

Heck, there was once my deposit didn't appear and CP never replied to mine.

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████
  ▐████████████████
  ▐██████████████
   █████████████████
   ▐██████████████████
    ▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄▀▀▄▄
▄▀▄ ▀               ▀ ▄▀▄
█ ▄  █████  ▄███▄  ▄███▄  ▄ █
█ ▄   ██▄▄   ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▀▀▀██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▄▄ ██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▄ █
▀▄ ▀ ▄             ▄ ▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
████████▀██▀▀██▄▄
 █
█████████████████▄
 █
████████████████████
  █
██▄████▄███████▄███
  █
████████████████████
  █
███▀████▀███████▀███
 █
████████████████████
 █
█████████████████▀
█████████▄██▄▄██▀▀
 ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

ORIGINALS

SLOTS

LIVE GAMES

SPORTSBOOK

██..PLAY NOW..
feisar

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 01:39:18 PM

Suspension and termination are 2 types of punishment.
Suspension means for a certain period of time. Otherwise it would mean termination, closure of the account (ie forever). I assume that the first concerns a warning, while the second concerns a case of relapse, so it is irreversible.
That should be clear! Suspension ok, but for how long?
UserU

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 03:12:10 PM

Suspension and termination are 2 types of punishment.
Suspension means for a certain period of time. Otherwise it would mean termination, closure of the account (ie forever). I assume that the first concerns a warning, while the second concerns a case of relapse, so it is irreversible.
That should be clear! Suspension ok, but for how long?

No clue bud, no one has ever posted the screenshot of the suspension message before. Could you do you so here?

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████