Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
VasilyR (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:13:47 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 12:17:21 PM by VasilyR

HI,
I AM CEO of ARENA SPACE. We CREATE WORLDWIDE CHAIN OF VR (VIRTUAL REALITY) AMUSEMENT PARKS. For more information see below.
For ICO and the Bounty Program details, please follow the link http://arenaspace.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:23:48 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 10:21:52 PM by SmartIphone

pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:14:07 PM

hello smartiphone, wanna ask you to reserve russian translation for me mate:)
marimobaka

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:38:43 PM

halle dev, after I see your web, i didn't see a program bounty like airdrop, or campaign?.
by the way, if you need a translator, I can translate your whitepaper in english to Indonesia.
thank before dev.

mayadin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:42:14 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 03:22:56 PM by mayadin

If you make such statement, you have to back it with more csource or evidences.

Post no longer valid.
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:27:43 PM

Some Arena Space companie photos Cool

Awallon

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:35:46 AM

Real working company with a great product.Is this not what the investor needs?

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:05:44 PM

Red alert, this project connected to centra, same persons who manage the bounty of centra, they scam not paying bounty participant, and selling token, beware guys

Stop to spam here!These 2 projects are not connected in any way.Same as a bounty payments of Arena Space and your Centra project.

You do not need to overreact Smiley.  I do agree that according to the distribution of Centra, it will take then up to 8 weeks, seems that 8 weeks have not finished yet so it is early for the accusation.  Besides I have known people that were part of the campaign to receive their token and some have not.  I think it is ordinary due to the style of distributing of Centra bounties.  I believe Smartiphone is one honest guy probably he is currently filing those people who did not receive the bounty and processed it along with the next batch distribution of Centra.  I am sure all people who are eligible to receive the bounty from Centra campaign will be fully paid.

This is one cool project!  It is good to see a project that has already a working environment (prototype it seem) .  This is one good advantage of this project I think.  Lots of ICO just offer their papers and ideas, this one had already one great product and already in demonstration Smiley.
Awallon

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:12:07 PM

Red alert, this project connected to centra, same persons who manage the bounty of centra, they scam not paying bounty participant, and selling token, beware guys

Stop to spam here!These 2 projects are not connected in any way.Same as a bounty payments of Arena Space and your Centra project.

You do not need to overreact Smiley.  I do agree that according to the distribution of Centra, it will take then up to 8 weeks, seems that 8 weeks have not finished yet so it is early for the accusation.  Besides I have known people that were part of the campaign to receive their token and some have not.  I think it is ordinary due to the style of distributing of Centra bounties.  I believe Smartiphone is one honest guy probably he is currently filing those people who did not receive the bounty and processed it along with the next batch distribution of Centra.  I am sure all people who are eligible to receive the bounty from Centra campaign will be fully paid.

This is one cool project!  It is good to see a project that has already a working environment (prototype it seem) .  This is one good advantage of this project I think.  Lots of ICO just offer their papers and ideas, this one had already one great product and already in demonstration Smiley.

Thank you for clarifying the situation and for a good feedback, I will tell the team that the project began to attract the community Wink
VasilyR (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:27:36 PM

DEAR PARTICIPANTS!

After launching bounty program and coding smart contract, all tokens of our project are sent automatically. Either you invest in it, or participate in bounty program (after verification), that you have done actions regarding bounty. Therefore, there is no even an idea that we will not distribute tokens. We are transparent and responsible.

Best of all to all of uf and our bounty participants)
Awallon

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:08:49 PM

DEAR PARTICIPANTS!

After launching bounty program and coding smart contract, all tokens of our project are sent automatically. Either you invest in it, or participate in bounty program (after verification), that you have done actions regarding bounty. Therefore, there is no even an idea that we will not distribute tokens. We are transparent and responsible.

Best of all to all of uf and our bounty participants)

Thats really cool.Thank you for the good news Vasiliy ;)I hope now there will be no more questions about the distribution of the tokens.
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:48:06 PM

interesting and i think this is nice project sir! reserve indonesian translation if needed
Awallon

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:05:06 PM

interesting and i think this is nice project sir! reserve indonesian translation if needed

Once the bounty campaign is launched, then rules of participation and language will be known. The manager will decide who will be engaged in the translation. While we are waiting.
Awallon

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:37:37 AM

Hot news! 🔥 Pre-Sale of ARena Coins with 67% discount!

Hurry up and register on arenaspace.io

🎮ARena Space is the existing business. We have 6 parks in Russia, and another 2 parks are in the process of opening.

🎮Team consists of experts in the field of AR/VR, marketing, franchise, operational and commercial areas, a strong product team and world class advisors (from Electronic Arts, Cirque Du Soleil)

🎮At ICO company plans to enter the world market (5 parks in Beijing, Las Vegas, Moscow, Barcelona and Dubai), in parallel with expanding franchise chain in all regions.

Join and ask questions 👉🏼https://t.me/ICO_ARena
Awallon

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:19:49 PM

Worldwide chain of VR amusement parks!
INVEST NOW WITH 55% DISCOUNT!
Smartcontract address-Check the main website!
1 ARE = 0,45$=0,0015 ETH (200,000 GAS SHOULD BE ENOUGH)
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:50:49 PM

The project looks promising enough for me to trust the bounty program but that's not why I'm here. My first hand experience with a VR was when I bought my PS4, played Resident Evil 5 there. It was awesome. Imagine what is like to be able to see the zombies chase you with your mere eyes and with a mere machine(the product of technology) been able to copy the movement of your body. I beat the game on my PC console but after doing it on VR, it's helluva of experience, though it was just an hour worth of happiness, it's worth it. And with this upcoming project, ARena Space, a VR park is a unique idea. People need to fund this for the future, we all know what kids play nowadays: cellphones, psp, ps4, and pc; they seldom go out with their friends anymore. But with this project, they can. And yes, this will also be a good exercise because the machine will copy your movement. A healthy and enjoyable gaming environment it is.

Kikestocio23

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:58:12 PM

The project looks promising enough for me to trust the bounty program but that's not why I'm here. My first hand experience with a VR was when I bought my PS4, played Resident Evil 5 there. It was awesome. Imagine what is like to be able to see the zombies chase you with your mere eyes and with a mere machine(the product of technology) been able to copy the movement of your body. I beat the game on my PC console but after doing it on VR, it's helluva of experience, though it was just an hour worth of happiness, it's worth it. And with this upcoming project, ARena Space, a VR park is a unique idea. People need to fund this for the future, we all know what kids play nowadays: cellphones, psp, ps4, and pc; they seldom go out with their friends anymore. But with this project, they can. And yes, this will also be a good exercise because the machine will copy your movement. A healthy and enjoyable gaming environment it is.

It's not built only for kids, it can also be used by adults to stay feel and stay young, lol. I've seen one of their site somewhere around facebook, in a Gameology page they introduce Arena Space. Which is where they could team-up and try to beat a zombie apocalypse game, in a spacious room. I think it is not healthy but less toxic, we know that playing games too much may harm your health but with this, you can actually can get an exercise. What could harm a person is the long term use of the gadgets. Anyway, if they will succeed in implementing their timetable, it will only take time for them to own the park industry, globally.

23john23

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:07:05 PM

Hot news! 🔥 Pre-Sale of ARena Coins with 67% discount!

Hurry up and register on arenaspace.io

🎮ARena Space is the existing business. We have 6 parks in Russia, and another 2 parks are in the process of opening.

🎮Team consists of experts in the field of AR/VR, marketing, franchise, operational and commercial areas, a strong product team and world class advisors (from Electronic Arts, Cirque Du Soleil)

🎮At ICO company plans to enter the world market (5 parks in Beijing, Las Vegas, Moscow, Barcelona and Dubai), in parallel with expanding franchise chain in all regions.

Join and ask questions 👉🏼https://t.me/ICO_ARena

Wow, what a team, EA is good at making games and advertising it while Cirque Du Soleil is the largest theatrical producer in the world. With them, we can conclude that this will be a huge success—a company excel in developing games compatible with VR mode and a theatrical producer that masters the art of managing a park.

23john23

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:17:23 PM

It's not built only for kids, it can also be used by adults to stay feel and stay young, lol. I've seen one of their site somewhere around facebook, in a Gameology page they introduce Arena Space. Which is where they could team-up and try to beat a zombie apocalypse game, in a spacious room. I think it is not healthy but less toxic, we know that playing games too much may harm your health but with this, you can actually can get an exercise. What could harm a person is the long term use of the gadgets. Anyway, if they will succeed in implementing their timetable, it will only take time for them to own the park industry, globally.

Who don't want to live in another world for an hour or two? No one. We watch movies via 3D glasses to feel that we're in the movie, watching and eating our popcorn. It is the feeling living in a virtual reality. Having to explore a new kind of park is as thrilling as ever, It is not for gamers only but for the family to feel they go somewhere beyond the globe with just a blink of an eye.

Awallon

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:41:19 PM

You can watch the video about Arena Space ICO on Youtube!Here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzvSYH-FPm0
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: