Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18801 times)
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:19:44 AM

Arena Space would really be the best attraction of the country. I hope this would also be part of amusement theme park. Hoping to also be open here in the Philippines.

It could be possible because Arena Space aim to build their amusement parks around the world in the future. also they offer franchise for this project so any interested investor could negotiate with the team to help spreading the VR technology.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:53:44 AM

Arena space brought and endorsed the virtual reality world to the people. Especially nowadays are the new generation. I think virtual reality will enhance our creativity and  imagination.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:04:06 AM

Arena space will create a virtual reality themed park for the people to know all about it's function and also to enhance our imagination on the virtual world.

fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:27:08 PM

The idea of this project is so nice especially for a family gathering. It will establish a good bonding for all family members and it will help to have fun with family.
Yeah, I agree to you but not only for family bonding, its Good to our, or to your group friends to spend there, time there, or maybe if they have an event to your co,worker's or to your love once, you can spend your time there together.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

The idea of this project is so nice especially for a family gathering. It will establish a good bonding for all family members and it will help to have fun with family.
Yeah, I agree to you but not only for family bonding, its Good to our, or to your group friends to spend there, time there, or maybe if they have an event to your co,worker's or to your love once, you can spend your time there together.
Yup you are right, its Good for bonding to your bestfriend or co worker's but especially to your family i think its much better to spend your weekend their with your family, Goodluck VR, park i know that it will succeed,
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:40:33 PM

It's amazing that they make this technology for people who are virtual game lover and who are looking for thrill .. and that's still great for adults and kids like autosimulator vr and cinomodule 360 ​​.. imagine if you're playing one of their games .. I'm sure you'll lose your stress .. hopefully one day when it comes to Philippines they will have a mmorpg game.. I'm sure that many player would like it ..and when the arena space is in the Philippines, I and my friends will not eat just to play in arena space haha  Grin
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:00:07 PM

Arena space will create a virtual reality themed park for the people to know all about it's function and also to enhance our imagination on the virtual world.
That's what  high technology can do, virtual world is like a dream/imagination for us. But this arena space will make it real, hoping for the team behind that build this arena space in world wide.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:03:25 PM

Honestly, I am truly amazed in this platform because I never think that this kind of project will possibly happen. It will truly give entertainment and satisfaction to the people.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:10:03 PM

Another great and brilliant project/platform. I noticed that now a days, they always make their business related or inclined with the advancement of technology. Like this Arena Space, they have a really good idea because it will truly become popular world wide for the reason that all of us wants to experience to be entertained by the technology.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:17:43 PM

Aside from being entertained and giving happiness to the poeple, i think one of the purpose of Arena Space is to have interactions of every person. I mean, we all know that the millenials now a days are always locking themselves inside their room because they are busy playing on their phone, laptop or mobile gadgets. But now that there is Arena Space, they are able to interact with other people while still playing their selected game.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:23:01 PM

Aside from being entertained and giving happiness to the poeple, i think one of the purpose of Arena Space is to have interactions of every person. I mean, we all know that the millenials now a days are always locking themselves inside their room because they are busy playing on their phone, laptop or mobile gadgets. But now that there is Arena Space, they are able to interact with other people while still playing their selected game.
Good judgment ElaineGanda. Now adays it is very important for all of us to have interactons and to exchange our thoughts to other people. Because being lonely all the time might cause of anxiety and depression. Thanks in advance to Arena Space because it will make some cure about that issue.
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:37:22 PM

yah arena space is the new generation of technology it gives a real vision by one place to another i support arena space for a good product and  hope your success..

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:56:17 PM

As i read so far its all about vr in park hehe i think this will be nice for family bonding or if in a date new adventure
Yeah, you are right its Good for family bonding to spend time to our children, or someone you love,by the way its cool project so goodluck i wish it will succeed. thank you
Yeah new adventure right and i want to try this with my family the vr. And for us gamers this is a good news i know so many gamers will going to try this. Thank you
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:40:45 PM

Arena Space would really be the best attraction of the country. I hope this would also be part of amusement theme park. Hoping to also be open here in the Philippines.
If it is also available in the Philippines, it would be a great theme park for the whole family as well as for every individual who wants to escape in stressed
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:29:11 PM

As i read so far its all about vr in park hehe i think this will be nice for family bonding or if in a date new adventure
Yeah, you are right its Good for family bonding to spend time to our children, or someone you love,by the way its cool project so goodluck i wish it will succeed. thank you
Yeah new adventure right and i want to try this with my family the vr. And for us gamers this is a good news i know so many gamers will going to try this. Thank you
This is another promising project. It will be really fun to do. But I hope the pricing will be affordable. Coz if the project itself is really goos but the pricing is a problem,  then I think a lot of people are unable to experience it.

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:39:34 PM

this is amazing, this will be popular in every country, mostly in Philippines, every millennials will try to use this. nowadays, some of  amusement park here in Philippines also offer same technology like this but not an amusement park of VR... i hope to experience this in Philippines. more power
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:45:45 PM

no need to go outside of the city just to have a some extreme adventure, with this VR amusement park, we can get all the extreme adventure we want, physical and emotional activities are in this one of a kind amusement park. you can have the bonding of your family all you want.  this is great.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:47:57 PM

This is another promising project. It will be really fun to do. But I hope the pricing will be affordable. Coz if the project itself is really goos but the pricing is a problem,  then I think a lot of people are unable to experience it.
Yeah I am also wondering about the pricing per session or per game. I read that Arena Space is already existing somewhere in Russia. So I guess I just need to read how much the cost in there.

nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:49:56 PM

DEAR PARTICIPANTS!

After launching bounty program and coding smart contract, all tokens of our project are sent automatically. Either you invest in it, or participate in bounty program (after verification), that you have done actions regarding bounty. Therefore, there is no even an idea that we will not distribute tokens. We are transparent and responsible.

Best of all to all of uf and our bounty participants)
that's great, no need for everyone to think if this a scum or not. now they can invest and participate in bounty program without hesitation. they will get what they deserve to get.thanks dev for the transparent action.;

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:59:09 PM

this is amazing, this will be popular in every country, mostly in Philippines, every millennials will try to use this. nowadays, some of  amusement park here in Philippines also offer same technology like this but not an amusement park of VR... i hope to experience this in Philippines. more power
Yeah I am hoping also that they will install an Arena Space branch here in the Philippines. Coz I already predict that it will attact many people. A lot of people specially gamers and adventurous are waiting for this kind of amusement park.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: