Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

Many people are looking for this kind of project that has an educational-based concept. A platform that is very suited for those people who seeks education. I hope this project would find and attract more people that will continuously support this project for its continuous developments. I will stay tuned to this project for more upcoming events and new interesting updates of the Disciplina project.

Well, this is a platform that should be used by some institution that needs to have a secured information. Like education, information of every students should be kept in a safe and secured place which I think one of the purpose why Disciplina is being created.

Thank you Assab, indeed this is one of the purposes DISCIPLINA has been created for.

What is the idea behind helping less fortunate kids with this platform? Will there be education via video calls or packaged learning material? Why is it better to be offered via the blockchain?
You know your offer for training on video calls or video lessons, is also a good option! If the developers will do this kind of distance learning, then this is a rather interesting idea. Since I for example have already been trained remotely. And the teachers were pretty good. But how are things going with the less fortunate children, I have not yet seen such information.
What is the idea behind helping less fortunate kids with this platform? Will there be education via video calls or packaged learning material? Why is it better to be offered via the blockchain?
You know your offer for training on video calls or video lessons, is also a good option! If the developers will do this kind of distance learning, then this is a rather interesting idea. Since I for example have already been trained remotely. And the teachers were pretty good. But how are things going with the less fortunate children, I have not yet seen such information.

Hi Dolcevita. As said, I think you have a wrong understanding of the DISCIPLINA project. Please read the whitepaper at http://disciplina.io. Or watch this short video to get a better understanding: https://youtu.be/t__4Kt5eBqM.

Many people are looking for this kind of project that has an educational-based concept. A platform that is very suited for those people who seeks education. I hope this project would find and attract more people that will continuously support this project for its continuous developments. I will stay tuned to this project for more upcoming events and new interesting updates of the Disciplina project.

Well, this is a platform that should be used by some institution that needs to have a secured information. Like education, information of every students should be kept in a safe and secured place which I think one of the purpose why Disciplina is being created.

Disciplina project is very useful too because the project is a multifunctional for eduation and it always keeps track for the learnings of the students. Probably many people acquire this because the concept of the project is educational based and it is really relates to people who strives for education and for sure their is a lot learnings that may gain and you are correct also because they also secured the informations.

Well there's already a bunch of softwares and other online platforms to track student progress (Khan Academy comes to mind for starters, among many others) which do a decent job
Perhaps the project Disciplina has competitors who are already working in the education market. But the Disciplina has those unique functions that developers tell us about, and it is thanks to this that the project will become a strong competitor for other similar projects.
There are truely many such projects related to the education sector but yes this project has that unique features which will make this project go much more unique and profitable for the future and i am sure that it will also attract several investors too.

Thank you for the continuous support. Marketing and promotion is an activity that is always going on & one of the examples is Co-Founder Ilya, who visits a lot of events worldwide. Indeed, DISCIPLINA already has a working project that is live & the first project DISCIPLINA blockchain will be used on is TeachMePlease.
I think this project as everything that a project needs to become successful, they have a unique and an effective idea which will be helpful to the masses they have a great marketing and advertising and here on this thread they have great following with HappyMod replyng toeveryone's queries and clearing out things for users. I hope they go a long way!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

I agree this is another problem of modern education , the students give information of them completely unnecessary and sometimes even outdated they can not be useful in life.
At present youth rather light-headed, but all their energy is directed not to those things at all, they aren't interested in our planet and that happens to her, hope this project will correct this problem.
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:21:31 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 04:21:10 AM by Turbo-S

DISCIPLINA multi-unit scheme for projects in education and recruiting is something new and needed!
I am very impressed that educational platforms are involved in the projects!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:28:42 PM

as far as I know, the platform will offer some courses. But in what form it will be realized is still unknown. In principle, video calls and online support is a good option for remote education.
Yes, video calls, acts like a virtual education towards places that can't be reached easily(too far / remote). Maybe, by making this platform a success, there will be also funds going to the less fortunate kids( in a form of charity institution) that will help aiding the needs of the children.

Actually mate, this kind of project doesn't mean a charity institutions. As we all know in the form of education their is a teacher and a student as this project aims that the students would have tools to search courses that suit their interests, to plan their activities and to communicate with teachers. Hopefully the team may elaborate further more since many of us still confusing but I'm still amazed on this project as they provide a great knowledge for everybody.

Yes, I agree with this. The dev team of DISCIPLINA created a features that will be useful for both students and for teachers. They are helping these two to have a better relationships in gaining and learning new ideas especially about the world of cryptocurrencies where a lot of new ideas awaits us.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

Yes, I agree with this. The dev team of DISCIPLINA created a features that will be useful for both students and for teachers. They are helping these two to have a better relationships in gaining and learning new ideas especially about the world of cryptocurrencies where a lot of new ideas awaits us.
A beneficial project for education and HR indeed! I'm really expecting more useful features in the future as this can really help a lot both students and teachers out there. Still reading the latest news which is available on there site -> https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/disciplina-at-d10e/
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:44:52 PM

With the online course selling platform, the biggest problem is the confidentiality of the course, avoiding the sharing of losses for the author, I believe DISCIPLINA project will solve this problem.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:54:53 PM

A beneficial project for education and HR indeed! I'm really expecting more useful features in the future as this can really help a lot both students and teachers out there. Still reading the latest news which is available on there site -> https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/disciplina-at-d10e/
Yes, as for me, i think Disciplina is not only best project for HR and Education in the future but also profitable for investing.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:51:10 AM

MEET THE TEAM - UPCOMING AMA

Dear community members. Lately, there have been several changes in the ICO! The Ask-Me-Anything will be broadcasted live on YouTube with Co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and Blockchain Developer Kirill Kuvshinov. Don't miss your chance to ask any questions about DISCIPLINA you may have!

The AMA will be held Wednesday, April 25 at 9AM until 1PM CET time!

How to submit your questions? General questions can always be answered by our team members on Telegram. Please tag your questions with #AMAQ and we will review it to be in the AMA! Questions can be submitted on Telegram/Reddit/BitcoinTalk! (https://t.me/tchmpls)

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:54:55 AM

The third and final presale is currently ongoing and they are giving away 15% bonus at this moment. By April 27 the main ICO sale will commence. So I suggest you guys who are planning to invest should start now.
pmjmhjon30

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:06:37 AM

I love the fact that DISCIPLINA will carry out important information such as grade, test result, assignment, etc. I'm not sure but i see the potential fair recruitment based on historical information about a person rather than bias.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

Thank you Assab, indeed this is one of the purposes DISCIPLINA has been created for.

Hi Dolcevita. As said, I think you have a wrong understanding of the DISCIPLINA project. Please read the whitepaper at http://disciplina.io. Or watch this short video to get a better understanding: https://youtu.be/t__4Kt5eBqM.

Disciplina project is very useful too because the project is a multifunctional for eduation and it always keeps track for the learnings of the students. Probably many people acquire this because the concept of the project is educational based and it is really relates to people who strives for education and for sure their is a lot learnings that may gain and you are correct also because they also secured the informations.

Well there's already a bunch of softwares and other online platforms to track student progress (Khan Academy comes to mind for starters, among many others) which do a decent job
Perhaps the project Disciplina has competitors who are already working in the education market. But the Disciplina has those unique functions that developers tell us about, and it is thanks to this that the project will become a strong competitor for other similar projects.
There are truely many such projects related to the education sector but yes this project has that unique features which will make this project go much more unique and profitable for the future and i am sure that it will also attract several investors too.

Thank you for the continuous support. Marketing and promotion is an activity that is always going on & one of the examples is Co-Founder Ilya, who visits a lot of events worldwide. Indeed, DISCIPLINA already has a working project that is live & the first project DISCIPLINA blockchain will be used on is TeachMePlease.
I think this project as everything that a project needs to become successful, they have a unique and an effective idea which will be helpful to the masses they have a great marketing and advertising and here on this thread they have great following with HappyMod replyng toeveryone's queries and clearing out things for users. I hope they go a long way!

Thank you so much! I watched your video on YouTube and with confidence I can say that I understood how your project will work. And the fact that I was deceived that the project is charitable, in fact it is not true! Disciplina is the unification of students and educational institutions, employers and recruiters. Interact with each other and with DISCIPLINA blockbuster users through applications with an interface that reveals this or that functionality and makes it convenient for users.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

Thank you so much! I watched your video on YouTube and with confidence I can say that I understood how your project will work. And the fact that I was deceived that the project is charitable, in fact it is not true! Disciplina is the unification of students and educational institutions, employers and recruiters. Interact with each other and with DISCIPLINA blockbuster users through applications with an interface that reveals this or that functionality and makes it convenient for users.

Thank you Dolcevita, all clear Smiley Glad the video helped you getting a better understanding!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

The project looks interesting.

Our project https://neuroseed.net can be interesting for you!
Are you looking for safe investment? I think so. We can help you to earn more money! Purchase tokens with a 30% bonus!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

Great for this project. The video that this project made for the people around here in the crypro currency community is really a great help for all the people, because it makes people to understand much better what the Disciplina really is. Hopefully more peope wanted to get to know what the goal of Disciplina is and gain more serious investors that will help to this project's developments.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

MEET THE TEAM - UPCOMING AMA

Dear community members. Lately, there have been several changes in the ICO! The Ask-Me-Anything will be broadcasted live on YouTube with Co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and Blockchain Developer Kirill Kuvshinov. Don't miss your chance to ask any questions about DISCIPLINA you may have!

The AMA will be held Wednesday, April 25 at 9AM until 1PM CET time!

How to submit your questions? General questions can always be answered by our team members on Telegram. Please tag your questions with #AMAQ and we will review it to be in the AMA! Questions can be submitted on Telegram/Reddit/BitcoinTalk! (https://t.me/tchmpls)

This is probably an exciting event which we have the chance to raised our issues and concerns about the platform. The team really pushing hard to make Disciplina to be more known and in this way it will probably be more understandable for some people that doesn't totally understand the platform. 

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
89shaky

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

The platform will contain confidential information: classes, assignments, grades and test results. while public blockchain solutions, such as Ethereum or EOS, that have open access to all transactions, can not be used.
89shaky

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

Great for this project. The video that this project made for the people around here in the crypro currency community is really a great help for all the people, because it makes people to understand much better what the Disciplina really is. Hopefully more peope wanted to get to know what the goal of Disciplina is and gain more serious investors that will help to this project's developments.
We all need to spread more information about this project so that as many investors as possible can learn about it
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

The third and final presale is currently ongoing and they are giving away 15% bonus at this moment. By April 27 the main ICO sale will commence. So I suggest you guys who are planning to invest should start now.

Disciplina will probably can have the support of the investors who also wanted to help the current system of some institutions that needs to be more secured and can easily be organized. Hopefully, more people will realize how important this platform in the near future and in order for them to achieved their goal, they should pushed their ICO to attain its target.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

Disciplina will probably can have the support of the investors who also wanted to help the current system of some institutions that needs to be more secured and can easily be organized. Hopefully, more people will realize how important this platform in the near future and in order for them to achieved their goal, they should pushed their ICO to attain its target.
Yes, I agree with you, the project has the great number of supporters as well as investors. I think everyone supports this project due to their educational concept. The project has higher scope to become successful in very less time. DISCIPLINA gives us a great opportunity to earn huge amount of profit in a certain time later. This kind of opportunity does not come twice that's why make an investment in this platform to earn healthy returns.   

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:58:38 AM

The project looks interesting.

Our project https://neuroseed.net can be interesting for you!
Are you looking for safe investment? I think so. We can help you to earn more money! Purchase tokens with a 30% bonus!
Dude, please. Don't promote your project in another project, it is really prohibited because you want to steal another project supporters and investors to invest in your project!
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: