Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:41:49 PM

It seems like a nice project with some catchy name behind it like former Former Cardano core developer Jonn Mostovoy, I liked the idea that student will be able to fully or partially deny access to his personal data that is stored on the private chains of the educational institutions. I will try to read whitepaper later to get some details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

Data Privacy in DISCIPLINA

Student will be able to fully or partially deny access to his personal data. User personal data is stored on the private chains of the educational institutions. The public part of the network has only hashes of this data. Thus, private data remains reliable and safe at the same time.

Thanks for the info! It really reassures, since our personal data will be fully protected and no one will have access to them. Thank you very much for making this a separate article!
It's good to have this kind of features that will guarantee our personal informations and achievements not to be publicize here in bitcoin community. DISCIPLINA project will have a good future someday because they really working and improved their security system inorder for the user's personal data will be safe and secured especially here in the world of anonymity.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

Student will be able to fully or partially deny access to his personal data. User personal data is stored on the private chains of the educational institutions. The public part of the network has only hashes of this data. Thus, private data remains reliable and safe at the same time.

Thanks for the info! It really reassures, since our personal data will be fully protected and no one will have access to them. Thank you very much for making this a separate article!

Great, yeah a first blockchain for HR and education. Though, there are several education-related here in crypto currency but in distinctive fields of education. I appreciate this kind of project as their way of education which in general way of any field of education. I believe this project will be support by many users and investors which can creat a new generation in learning system as they adopt a blockchain technology.

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This is the first educational based platform which will make the great revolution in education. And it also helps to keep the data confidential. The project has very high potential to become hugely successful.
Keeping the data confidential is a great step by the team. Many people are paranoid about there data getting into the wrong hands and it's a good approach by the team unlike some other big platforms who do not assure data confidentiality.

This is one of the objectives of this project to secure our files and documents that for now many have been encountered discomfort in saving their datas. The presence of this project would give fullfillment to the community that are having problem in saving their confidential files. The adoption of this project into the blockchain is an interesting concept in the development of this project in future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

Great, yeah a first blockchain for HR and education. Though, there are several education-related here in crypto currency but in distinctive fields of education. I appreciate this kind of project as their way of education which in general way of any field of education. I believe this project will be support by many users and investors which can creat a new generation in learning system as they adopt a blockchain technology.

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This is the first educational based platform which will make the great revolution in education. And it also helps to keep the data confidential. The project has very high potential to become hugely successful.

Disciplina team are working heavily to make the platform be known by many countries especially nations that have huge amount of students. This kind of concept should be implemented to make it easy to track their every specific records of the students.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:51:48 PM

This project can really help a lot in the field of education and hr, making this project becomes ready for its launch will really change on the field its working with. Also, having the support of the community can help the project more.

If they successfully reached their ICO sale and then definitely they can continue to move on to their next stage. For now, the team keeps on promoting the platform to make sure they can get some support from big investors or we don't even know there will be some private investors to help them achieved their goals.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:04:08 PM

This project grow step by step. Well now is the new partner. DISCIPLINA becomes first project to enter Academy - School of Blockchain - http://www.kingsland.academy/. Good job!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:14:39 AM

This project grow step by step. Well now is the new partner. DISCIPLINA becomes first project to enter Academy - School of Blockchain - http://www.kingsland.academy/. Good job!
Is that platform gonna partnering up with Disciplina? Really? It sounds very good because Disciplina is a good project and Kingsland is a great project with so many users.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:24:00 AM

Is that platform gonna partnering up with Disciplina? Really? It sounds very good because Disciplina is a good project and Kingsland is a great project with so many users.
This seems and sounds like another level of interesting news have been here in the Disciplina project. Another partner of the Disciplina project? Well this is only because the people are keep trusting this great ptoject with great platform. I hope that this kind of achievements will keep continuiusly happen for the Disciplina project. I hope for the prosperous partnership of the Disciplina and Kingsland, so good luck team!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:37:46 AM

WIth the partnership of Disciplina and Kingsland, they are broadening thier horizon for more potential profits and connections.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

This project can really help a lot in the field of education and hr, making this project becomes ready for its launch will really change on the field its working with. Also, having the support of the community can help the project more.

If they successfully reached their ICO sale and then definitely they can continue to move on to their next stage. For now, the team keeps on promoting the platform to make sure they can get some support from big investors or we don't even know there will be some private investors to help them achieved their goals.

You're absolutely correct mate, well as I joined here in the forum early this year 2018 and at this moment only DISCIPLINA project caught my attention and I appreciate that involve educational project. Some are talking that this is not new to them and criticizing the project. Well, all I can tell to them even this is not new to the crypto market but lets all be fair enough and lets give way to this new project a chance to proved their project concepts, features, platforms, advocacy and ideas,I am not sure on how they can make this different  from other project, but my hope is still confident that  they can be successful in the future.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

If this is a legit informations, then there's no doubt that DISCIPLINA project will become a good source of investment as this team really grows bigger and soon will slowly becoming famous here in the forum. I hope the dev team will give official announcements for this so that investors will truly believed on this matter.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

Disciplina team are working heavily to make the platform be known by many countries especially nations that have huge amount of students. This kind of concept should be implemented to make it easy to track their every specific records of the students.

You're right mate, since the project adopt the blockchain technology having their nice features by human resource and education that can be attract by many users around in the crypto currency community. Hopefully the always in good condition since the project is new that needs much more time to develop.

Well. let us see what else could the team do to attract more people  to invest in their project since they have a better strategy towards a competing market. Challenge are becoming hard as the days are passing by because  people nowadays are very vigilant when participating an ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

What's the guarantee though? Even facebook claimed to offer data protections and what not. What happened in the end is just history for everyone to see
You do not need to compare such a project with social networks. These are different things. Everybody knows for a long time that absolutely all social networks sell data and correspondence to special services. If this company promises that it will protect our data, then I think that they will do it.
Junralz

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

It seems like a nice project with some catchy name behind it like former Former Cardano core developer Jonn Mostovoy, I liked the idea that student will be able to fully or partially deny access to his personal data that is stored on the private chains of the educational institutions. I will try to read whitepaper later to get some details.

Not just nice but also a very useful project in the future. That is the interesting things about Disciplina wherein information of every person will be highly secured and everything will be set by using the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

Not just nice but also a very useful project in the future. That is the interesting things about Disciplina wherein information of every person will be highly secured and everything will be set by using the platform.
already many people are waiting for the successful development and launch of the Disciplina platform. This will be a real breakthrough in the field of education. I'm sure many universities will use the platform for their work.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

It's for education and other kinda training for employees. How is security of people will be involved in this unless you mean the data security
regalis

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

The future of this project is still depends on the extremity of the people  that are hard-working and dedicated professionals, which unites in the field of study on how they are going to get through the roadway of accomplishment. Since this platform was a new innovation by which they used blockchain to ease the transition of the recent practice of the educational and recruiting agencies. We may be expect more investors that will come and see the technicalities of what this project brings in into the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

What's the guarantee though? Even facebook claimed to offer data protections and what not. What happened in the end is just history for everyone to see

One of the platform of this project is to secure your data files and protect it. If you ask for guarantee of this project maybe the team will give the answer for that. But as the main function of this project it's to secure data and files so no worries about your files. For me I will guarantee to you that this project will be success at the end.

I am very pleased to hear this statement from DISCIPLINA, in the context of ensuring data confidentiality is a matter of survival, DISCIPLINA's commitment to and data privacy policy will be a plus point of the trust for investors

player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

Yes, the project is very helpful as well as very beneficial to everyone. Disciplina helps to keep the confidential data safe. The project is more useful for student and teachers to keep their education information safe. investment in this ico will make your future more profitable.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:22:34 PM

Ecosystem of DISCIPLINA

DISCIPLINA unites students, educational institutions (including private tutors), employers and recruiters. The users will interact with each other and the DISCIPLINA platform through applications with a convenient interface, providing a wide range of platform functions.

DISCIPLINA is an open-source blockchain, which can be used as a basis for application development by anyone.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: