Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:34:37 AM

Well, we can see that HappyMod is very active and responsive. Tks for because answer almost our question about Disciplina. I have question about will this project is global?
I think so. The HappyMod is a very good person with a very good communicative skill, so no wonder if the bounty manager is very active and responsive manage this thread.
I agree with you. Happymod has been replying to all the queries and giving solutions very actively. This is really good management by the platform. It really creates a good impact on the investors and users of the platform.

Appreciate it! It's a great thing to share the word of DISCIPLINA & we gladly help you with all the questions. Hope to see you around on Telegram, we have a very active team there as well! https://disciplina.io/

Well, we can see that HappyMod is very active and responsive. Tks for because answer almost our question about Disciplina. I have question about will this project is global?
I think so. The HappyMod is a very good person with a very good communicative skill, so no wonder if the bounty manager is very active and responsive manage this thread.

Yeah, very responsible team as they always do their obligation on this project. I admire this project so much as it always talks about education as we all know eduation is very important to each and everyone of us. Hopefully the team may always do their job consistently until they reach in exchange sites soon.

I'm pretty much sure that DISCIPLINA project will be able to managed their goals and can possibly be listed in a good exchange site because the dev team are always searching for innovative ways that can give enough reasons to the investors that this project is a worthy to invest. They are putting all their efforts just to bring this platform into a good one. I hope they will keep doing this way.

Thank you for the support Sniper! As you can imagine we cannot comment on secondary trading, as DISCIPLINA is a utility token. Thanks for the suggestion though
We only comment the reality. Actually, i don't see so much project have kindly and responsibility supporter look like you with Disciplina. This is the most important factor will affect to community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:38:18 AM

Thank you very much VivaVivu, we do this with pleasure and make sure to keep the community up-to-date!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:13:57 AM

One of the many things that impress me the most here at DISCIPLINA is how the admin here actively responding and giving the right information so that everyone will not understand the wrong thing which some people are talking about.
Yes you are right. I also like when the project administration takes an active part in discussions. They also often write project updates on time. Thanks to good work, the project can achieve success. And the idea of the Disciplina project will advance the project further!
Having a good communication of the team members and the developers to the people of the crypto currency community that is willing for the concepts and goals of the Disciplina project is a great pleasure for them to keep their trust for this project. The goal of the Disciplina to be the first blockchain for HR and Education is a kind of project that is necessary to keep for the community's better changes.
I am very glad that I can become a small part of this wonderful project, thanks to investing in the project! Since improving education, this is a very good thing for the community! And very few such projects. Most create ICO projects only in order to earn money, but do not benefit the community. But this team does the opposite!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

DISCIPLINA GOALS

• To create a universal blockchain that will store personal achievements in a digital form and guarantee their permanence and credibility
• To offer an effective algorithm for candidate search by their fields of expertise
• To develop a mechanism of monetization of the data stored by the educational institutions

"To develop a mechanism of monetization of the data stored by the educational institutions" Can you give us a simpler explanation about this?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:28:10 AM

DISCIPLINA GOALS

• To create a universal blockchain that will store personal achievements in a digital form and guarantee their permanence and credibility
• To offer an effective algorithm for candidate search by their fields of expertise
• To develop a mechanism of monetization of the data stored by the educational institutions

"To develop a mechanism of monetization of the data stored by the educational institutions" Can you give us a simpler explanation about this?
I think, the meaning is to develop of a monetization data stored on the educational institutions, I don't even get it though, better to wait the further explanation by the developer.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

Yeah, very responsible team as they always do their obligation on this project. I admire this project so much as it always talks about education as we all know eduation is very important to each and everyone of us. Hopefully the team may always do their job consistently until they reach in exchange sites soon.

I'm pretty much sure that DISCIPLINA project will be able to managed their goals and can possibly be listed in a good exchange site because the dev team are always searching for innovative ways that can give enough reasons to the investors that this project is a worthy to invest. They are putting all their efforts just to bring this platform into a good one. I hope they will keep doing this way.

They are still in their pre-ICO so the team should probably focused first inviting some people to join in their ICO sale before proceeding into the the next step. Disciplina wanted to help the education system and with this reason, I think it must be supported also by some private investors because storing important data needs to really be secured.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

They are still in their pre-ICO so the team should probably focused first inviting some people to join in their ICO sale before proceeding into the the next step. Disciplina wanted to help the education system and with this reason, I think it must be supported also by some private investors because storing important data needs to really be secured.
Just like other people here in the crypto currency community, I also believe in the potential of this project for the whole community. The Disciplina project has a future for this community the concept is very benefitable for every people. And I want to support this kind of project. Hopefully this will succeed.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

Just like other people here in the crypto currency community, I also believe in the potential of this project for the whole community. The Disciplina project has a future for this community the concept is very benefitable for every people. And I want to support this kind of project. Hopefully this will succeed.

Disciplina is a platform that is really needed for some institution that wants to secured their file safely and can't be manipulated. This is why more people wanted to make this platform to be successful.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

One of the many things that impress me the most here at DISCIPLINA is how the admin here actively responding and giving the right information so that everyone will not understand the wrong thing which some people are talking about.
Yes you are right. I also like when the project administration takes an active part in discussions. They also often write project updates on time. Thanks to good work, the project can achieve success. And the idea of the Disciplina project will advance the project further!
Having a good communication of the team members and the developers to the people of the crypto currency community that is willing for the concepts and goals of the Disciplina project is a great pleasure for them to keep their trust for this project. The goal of the Disciplina to be the first blockchain for HR and Education is a kind of project that is necessary to keep for the community's better changes.
I am very glad that I can become a small part of this wonderful project, thanks to investing in the project! Since improving education, this is a very good thing for the community! And very few such projects. Most create ICO projects only in order to earn money, but do not benefit the community. But this team does the opposite!

Education for now is the main objectives of this project, improving the quality of the educational institution is a way towards a fruitful business relationship. The Human Resource as well are the agencies that need to be develop to adopt the new generation technologies which goes through the process of installing the latest version into cryptocurrency.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

Disciplina is a platform that is really needed for some institution that wants to secured their file safely and can't be manipulated. This is why more people wanted to make this platform to be successful.
I support the project Disciplina, because I think the idea of ​​the project is really important and necessary for our society. Since education is generally not the strongest in many countries, this project will be able to make significant changes in this area.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

The usage of DSCP tokens

The main payment instrument in applications using the DISCIPLINA blockchain will be the DSCP token together with a smaller payment unit called Logic, equivalent to fractions of DSCP. The DSCP token, a token of ERC20 standard that will be distributed during the crowdsale, will be converted to native tokens in a 1:1 ratio after the start of DISCIPLINA MainNet.

Students located in Moscow can enroll in courses in San-Francisco. It will be easy for a teacher from the US to receive payments from a student that lives in Russia – the procedure will not involve any bureaucratic problems or commission fees to mediatorial banks.

Smart-contracts will guarantee the safety of the deal for both parties regardless of any external factors.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

DISCIPLINA GOALS

It's just an overcomplicated way to say that:

We are going to help you make money selling your courses online and that's pretty much all about it
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

The main points about DISCIPLINA in 3 minutes. Watch it now!

https://youtu.be/t__4Kt5eBqM

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

A video presentation always goes great for the project as it can really be much more easy for the investors to understand the project and also the video is short but sweet. Keep it up team and hope you reach great heights soon.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

That is right DISCIPLINA is still in pre-sale Smiley Ilya is visiting a lot of events and meetings to share the word!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

Education for now is the main objectives of this project, improving the quality of the educational institution is a way towards a fruitful business relationship. The Human Resource as well are the agencies that need to be develop to adopt the new generation technologies which goes through the process of installing the latest version into cryptocurrency.

Yeah,.as we know education is very important to each and everyone of us since this is the only way to make us proud like by having our own degree. I appreciate a great way by having a good innovation of this project by adopting a blockchain technology. Hoping for more updates on this project.
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:44:14 PM

DISCIPLINA stores confidential information, such as the courses, students’ tasks, grades, and test results. Therefore, public blockchain solutions, which store all of their transactions in open access — Ethereum or EOS, for example — are unacceptable. At the same time, private blockchain solutions, such as Hyperledger, do not provide enough verifiability of the data stored on them.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

If a project has great potential then we do not need to bother about pricing and the team behind the project is dedicated to developing the blockchain platform in AI. This project has the potential to change some parts of HR & Education
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

Yeah,.as we know education is very important to each and everyone of us since this is the only way to make us proud like by having our own degree. I appreciate a great way by having a good innovation of this project by adopting a blockchain technology. Hoping for more updates on this project.
The project is the great example of the revolutionary education system. Which is helping us to make the education more digital as well as profitable. With the great use of blockchain technology project is growing rapidly all over. The project is helping to store the confidential information. Which is a great concept and it has higher scope to become successful. so do investment here for making a huge amount of money after a certain time later.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

DISCIPLINA GOALS

It seems to me something connected or similar to the POS system, only with real objects, you, for example something store, for example one book, over time it rises in price and you can sell it for two books. However, I can be mistaken, correct me if that.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: