Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

The AMA (Ask-Me-Anything) session with DISCIPLINA co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and blockchain developer Kirill Kuvshinov:

https://youtu.be/q_Fd8zagDrg

Great work guys and its nice to know all of your future plans about your project. Hopefully next time you introduce your other team members involved on this project.

Yeah, the team doing such strategies to gain their trust from investors of this project as I believe soon this kind of project is possible to happen here in crypto currency community. As time goes by the popularity of this project increasing tremendously which it really benefited those people who want to gain their knowledge in the different field of learning skills. Hopefully the team may provide some bonuses or even airdrop of this project if possible.
Yes, I agree with you, The team is always doing a different kind of marketing. They use best strategies to gives deep understanding to users or investors. Because of this kind of activities they make a great bond with their investors. And also Ask me anything session is a tremendous idea which can help the investor to clear their doubts by asking about their queries. Disciplina has a well-experienced team which is always trying to make the ico better.
For make sure the future of Disciplina, they need keep their working like now. Anyway, i see the grow of Disciplina is so potential. I really hope they can gain more and more cap, which worthy archieve and effort of team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

The main points about DISCIPLINA in 3 minutes. Watch it now!

https://youtu.be/t__4Kt5eBqM

A video presentation always goes great for the project as it can really be much more easy for the investors to understand the project and also the video is short but sweet. Keep it up team and hope you reach great heights soon.

Yes. Having video presentation always a good factor for every platform now. It can give full knowledge to the people of the forum so that they can truly understands the concepts of DISCIPLINA project. And also, it will help to attract potential investors to invest and joined on the token sales.
The video presentation is really quite good. However, it would be desirable to specify whether there will be a translation into other languages, for example for the russian-speaking population? Or can you need it whether the translation of the presentation for bounty will descend?

You have good point, because their are investors that have different nationality and probably the team already have already action on this issue. What is good about the team is that they are making moves that pushed their project to the top. Seeing their effort is a sign that they seriously taking full responsibility to make their platform to be successful.
True, it was a great idea to have a video presentation for the project so that people understand about the project, it will definitely a good idea to also translate it into certain popular languages so that they also get the idea about the project.
Video presentation can really explain a brief information of what the project is. Also, I want to them to do another live session with the community! More questions = more clarification.
sure by the first look I wasn't sure that I understand everything clearly,  but video explains a lot.  good job,  thanks.  now I want to buy some coins

That is great that you choose to see in the video for you to understand it well and it makes it clear for you. You decided to buy some coins and that would be great plan because DISCIPLINA project has a lot of advantages that brings you to successful in the near future.

Basically, gathering more information about how the project works across the community are the right fundamental actions for knowing its capability of working in the competitive market. It was a brilliant idea that they just not share their programs through their platform but in accordance to their objectives to be fully understand by the public and it was done through a video presentation.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

guys, thank you for the photo report from your presentation from Tokyo. I am sure everything went very well, I see a lot of people who are interested in the idea of ​​the project Disciplina. Be sure to tell us about the results of your presentation in Tokyo and about further plans for the development of the project.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

PoS Consensus Algorithm  in DISCIPLINA

To check the validity of transactions in public chain, so-called «Witnesses» will use a consensus algorithm based on Proof-of-Stake technology, which provides the high speed and low price of transaction. The report on PoS algorithm actualisation is delineated in greater detail in the technical documentation of the project. The Witnesses, as in other cryptocurrencies, will be rewarded for the launch of each block with commission fees from transactions made in that block. The probability that the Witness will become the block-leader is proportional to the number of tokens on his account.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

guys, thank you for the photo report from your presentation from Tokyo. I am sure everything went very well, I see a lot of people who are interested in the idea of ​​the project Disciplina. Be sure to tell us about the results of your presentation in Tokyo and about further plans for the development of the project.

Thank you very much! Nice to hear such supportive wish  Smiley

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

Disciplina is really doing well and also it can have huge profits ahead. I am keeping a watch at this project from starting and i can really see some major changes from the starting which leads to a profitable future ahead.
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

What about the news about the funds raised? when will it be known how many tokens are sold? or I missed this information))
Thank you very much VivaVivu, we do this with pleasure and make sure to keep the community up-to-date!
Yeap. This sound is so ok. I hope you will keep your working long time more. Anyway, have any update of Disciplina now?
Don't expect too much, the bounty manager will be publishing the update of Disciplina, in just a second. That's why Disciplina hire HappyMod as a bounty manager.

Hey there! Founder Ilya mentioned the website will be updated very soon & show live information. We'll have to be patient while this happens, still in early phase (pre sale) Smiley

A video presentation always goes great for the project as it can really be much more easy for the investors to understand the project and also the video is short but sweet. Keep it up team and hope you reach great heights soon.

Yes. Having video presentation always a good factor for every platform now. It can give full knowledge to the people of the forum so that they can truly understands the concepts of DISCIPLINA project. And also, it will help to attract potential investors to invest and joined on the token sales.
The video presentation is really quite good. However, it would be desirable to specify whether there will be a translation into other languages, for example for the russian-speaking population? Or can you need it whether the translation of the presentation for bounty will descend?

Great suggestion! As you can see we are putting effort in enabling a bigger audience to receive information about DISCIPLINA (for example different language channels on Telegram). I think this is a good suggestion and I will definitely forward this to the team Smiley

Preferably create the Russian and Chinese channels first since those seems to be the most common languages involved in the telegram chats

Hi Dino, thank you for the suggestion - will see what we can do!

I just watched the video presentation about the project in three minutes and understood more than just read the information about the project! You are a very big team! You correctly did that you decided to make a video presentation, there are all the answers to all the questions! Super team!

Appreciate the feedback! Certainly there will be more AMAs in the future, we'll make sure to announce this in advance by then

Disciplina is really doing well and also it can have huge profits ahead. I am keeping a watch at this project from starting and i can really see some major changes from the starting which leads to a profitable future ahead.

Thank you for your interest in the DISCIPLINA project! Smiley Hope to see you in our Telegram community. [/b[

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

ICO projects sprout up every month, even weeks, not many projects will survive and succeed after the transaction. Hope DISCIPLINA will become one of the most successful projects
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

ICO projects sprout up every month, even weeks, not many projects will survive and succeed after the transaction. Hope DISCIPLINA will become one of the most successful projects

This team is different from the others. They always keep doing well and finding more innovative ways inorder for this platform to become a good competitor in the crypto market. Hopefully, this exerted efforts from the DISCIPLINA team will results into a good source of income so that they can continue to upgrade this project and launched this as soon as possible.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

Like you and me, many think the same about the project. It really looks like they will be successful as they're gaining a lot of following because of their amazing idea.  I hope they're profitable soon.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

PoS Consensus Algorithm  in DISCIPLINA

To check the validity of transactions in public chain, so-called «Witnesses» will use a consensus algorithm based on Proof-of-Stake technology, which provides the high speed and low price of transaction. The report on PoS algorithm actualisation is delineated in greater detail in the technical documentation of the project. The Witnesses, as in other cryptocurrencies, will be rewarded for the launch of each block with commission fees from transactions made in that block. The probability that the Witness will become the block-leader is proportional to the number of tokens on his account.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

The algorithm of PoS has perfectly proved for long time of the existence. At due strategy it is possible not to go to minus on the investments at quite strong volatility of cost of coins.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

Disciplina team are working hard and making a lot of efforts to satisfy what their clients wanted to be. They made a lot of innovation in terms of promoting their platform and I think this is a sign that they are seriously wanted to make this project to be successful.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

This team is different from the others. They always keep doing well and finding more innovative ways inorder for this platform to become a good competitor in the crypto market. Hopefully, this exerted efforts from the DISCIPLINA team will results into a good source of income so that they can continue to upgrade this project and launched this as soon as possible.

With the continuous active promotion of the team about their platform, this can lead with a better results and expect to have more support from the people. Disciplina platform deserves to be also supported by their local community due to the fact that this will be a big changes with their current system in their institution.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:31:36 AM

The idea of ​​this ICO project is very good, I would like to ask whether the courses offered for sale in this project will be censored by the quality of content by any reputable third party or not. Upload your course on sale without moderation.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:49:39 AM

With the continuous active promotion of the team about their platform, this can lead with a better results and expect to have more support from the people. Disciplina platform deserves to be also supported by their local community due to the fact that this will be a big changes with their current system in their institution.
This project is really worth our continuous support. I am glad that this project come out from this community where crypto currencies runs. This is a good opportunity for all of us to have this kind of project. Moreover, the Disciplina is a good project for us to gain more profits and is also very helpful in the educational and HR of every people.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:32:16 AM

Such a good communication between the Tokyo and your project! Oh, I didn't know if you were partnering with the Tokyo! It is a great opportunity to see you!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:27:47 AM

You have good point, because their are investors that have different nationality and probably the team already have already action on this issue. What is good about the team is that they are making moves that pushed their project to the top. Seeing their effort is a sign that they seriously taking full responsibility to make their platform to be successful.
True, it was a great idea to have a video presentation for the project so that people understand about the project, it will definitely a good idea to also translate it into certain popular languages so that they also get the idea about the project.
Video presentation can really explain a brief information of what the project is. Also, I want to them to do another live session with the community! More questions = more clarification.
sure by the first look I wasn't sure that I understand everything clearly,  but video explains a lot.  good job,  thanks.  now I want to buy some coins

That is great that you choose to see in the video for you to understand it well and it makes it clear for you. You decided to buy some coins and that would be great plan because DISCIPLINA project has a lot of advantages that brings you to successful in the near future.

Basically, gathering more information about how the project works across the community are the right fundamental actions for knowing its capability of working in the competitive market. It was a brilliant idea that they just not share their programs through their platform but in accordance to their objectives to be fully understand by the public and it was done through a video presentation.

Well, each of us have our own idea and the perceptions that we understand about this project. I believe this kind of project aims to help those people who want to explore their different knowledge in different fields on distinctive subjects. I also appreciate the great of this kind of project in the field of crypto currency community since many are looking forward for the up coming updates and I'm hoping that this project will be competitive enough for their success.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

That's why i beleive  and support this project. They always amaze me of doing great to improved the project. The team are always updated in terms of some question made by thread. This kind of team are realy great and have a potential to be succeed at the end of the project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

Such a good communication between the Tokyo and your project! Oh, I didn't know if you were partnering with the Tokyo! It is a great opportunity to see you!
That will also make this project more famous amongst the tokyo and also other countries because it is really promoting the project in a profitable manner and i think that several investors might surely turn towards this project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

That's why i beleive  and support this project. They always amaze me of doing great to improved the project. The team are always updated in terms of some question made by thread. This kind of team are realy great and have a potential to be succeed at the end of the project.

Same here bud, as one of the supporters of this spectacular project it makes me admired and inspired as the team doing brilliant ideas of each features, advocacy and platform. Soon in the future this project will be more popular and those users as well as investors will enlightened their mind and choose this prestigious proiect.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: