Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37828 times)
creeptofarm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

Boy do I want a cryptodegree!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:05:38 PM

Hi,everybody.Explain how this project works and why it is needed at all? Huh
Hi,it's really easy and simple.This is a blockchain-based development for education/self-education
that's understandable,but what exactly?what is the purpose of this project?
Oh this is very cool,and what about some cards?
Dude are you serious?It is written in the beginning of the forum and on the site!Come on Undecided
Well,I'm sorry that I was stupid.But would still,explain it simple language please! Roll Eyes
Okay,ask your questions and I'll answer them
Thank You!What is the purpose of this project?
This is a blockchain-based project,as I said.They provide a database of educational institutions, online and offline schools, various training programs
And these classes can be both individual and group,yes?And there are some teachers or training robots?
Yes.Teachers-real people,no! robots'
As for the territories...This around the world?Suppose I live in Argentina and want to learn Russian, my teacher will be Russian?Everything gonna be okay?
Yes I think it will not be a problem
Everyone safe?All data and the like are securely stored?
Undoubtedly.The platform wouldn't be so popular if there wasn't trust Wink
And how is knowledge evaluated? Is there some testing or something?
How much! questions from you....Yes,there is testing/verification work and all this is stored with personal data
You mean Cryptopsy card?
Yes it is ,what are they for?
Users of the DISCIPLINA platform can issue this card to control their accounts ,pay for the services of the project.
Payment instrument is the DISCIPLINE of Token,yes?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:10:19 PM

Hi,it's really easy and simple.This is a blockchain-based development for education/self-education
Dude are you serious?It is written in the beginning of the forum and on the site!Come on Undecided
Well,I'm sorry that I was stupid.But would still,explain it simple language please! Roll Eyes
This is a blockchain-based project,as I said.They provide a database of educational institutions, online and offline schools, various training programs
And these classes can be both individual and group,yes?And there are some teachers or training robots?
As for the territories...This around the world?Suppose I live in Argentina and want to learn Russian, my teacher will be Russian?Everything gonna be okay?
How much! questions from you....Yes,there is testing/verification work and all this is stored with personal data
You mean Cryptopsy card?
Users of the DISCIPLINA platform can issue this card to control their accounts ,pay for the services of the project.
Yeah, right! the DSCP token ?to be exact.I don't understand why you're so worried and asking?...
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

You mean Cryptopsy card?
Yeah, right! the DSCP token ?to be exact.I don't understand why you're so worried and asking?...
You know, I'm just being very picky and suspicious .And I'm often very dumb,but thank you for your responsiveness today Roll Eyes
Seidr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

You mean Cryptopsy card?
You know, I'm just being very picky and suspicious .And I'm often very dumb,but thank you for your responsiveness today Roll Eyes
In vain ,do you seriously think that some sort of unreliable and stupid the project will be so popular among users?
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:18:01 PM

You mean Cryptopsy card?
In vain ,do you seriously think that some sort of unreliable and stupid the project will be so popular among users?
Yeah you're right .The project probably has a lot of competitors?
Seidr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

You mean Cryptopsy card?
Certainly!But the developers cope with them, stay on top and improve the project
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

You mean Cryptopsy card?
Certainly!But the developers cope with them, stay on top and improve the project
Yes, they seem like really cool guys
Seidr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

You mean Cryptopsy card?
Yes, they seem like really cool guys
Finally understood?My advice:do not think about anything, use the platform and read about it before you ask a lot of questions Grin
Ilya_TeachMePlease

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:17:53 AM

Its totally wrong.
We are not blockchain-based project at all!

We are NEW blockchain for needs of HR and Education.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

Right now you can meet DISCIPLINA team at D10e, Seoul, South Korea!

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

Key capabilities of the DISCIPLINA blockchain:

The opportunity to store the data on personal achievements in digital form and to provide the access to the data through the unified platform, guaranteeing its permanence and credibility

An effective search tool by candidates’ achievements and their fields of expertise

• The opportunity for educational institutions to monetise the data stored on student academic achievement

The establishment of a career goal, where the system will develop an optimised educational path, aiming towards employment in a desired company

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

When I was at university, I always wanted to learn about absolutely everything about my awards and achievements!
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

When I was at university, I always wanted to learn about absolutely everything about my awards and achievements!

You see, now it's possible. Time flies very quickly!
23coins

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

Smooth, and with it and quickly everything develops.
Neymar10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

Yes, yes, I myself only recently learned about the project and its idea
23coins

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:37:34 PM

And how do you think this is actually implemented? And the idea of ​​the project is rather complicated and laborious
Neymar10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

And how do you think this is actually implemented? And the idea of ​​the project is rather complicated and laborious

I agree that it is difficult to implement, but as the developers say, they already have a ready plan for the implementation and further development of the project
23coins

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

I agree that it is difficult to implement, but as the developers say, they already have a ready plan for the implementation and further development of the project

This is the most important thing that the team looks ahead and does not think only about what is happening now.
al1s19

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:53:31 PM

explain please, and here the system is blockade if it is a question of ordinary schools and teachers. I do not really understand or just did not see this information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: