Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37847 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

What is the goal of the project? I need to understand this, because it is very important for me.
So I want to know everything.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

What is the goal of the project? I need to understand this, because it is very important for me.

• To create a universal blockchain that will store personal achievements in a digital form and guarantee their permanence and credibility • To offer an effective algorithm for candidate search by their fields of expertise • To develop a mechanism of monetization of the data stored by the educational institutions
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:07:00 PM

• To create a universal blockchain that will store personal achievements in a digital form and guarantee their permanence and credibility • To offer an effective algorithm for candidate search by their fields of expertise • To develop a mechanism of monetization of the data stored by the educational institutions
The second question is about Problems of the education sphere. What are these problems? I’m a student, so it is quite actual.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

The second question is about Problems of the education sphere. What are these problems? I’m a student, so it is quite actual.
• The lack of credible ratings of educational institutions and teacher qualifications • The lack of trust in the academic qualifications due to the difficulty in proving of their authenticity • The difficulty in creating an educational plan to a particular employment goal
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

• The lack of credible ratings of educational institutions and teacher qualifications • The lack of trust in the academic qualifications due to the difficulty in proving of their authenticity • The difficulty in creating an educational plan to a particular employment goal
Tell me also about Timeline. When is the start of sales and when is the final date? In other words, I need all terms.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

Tell me also about Timeline. When is the start of sales and when is the final date? In other words, I need all terms.
Pre-sale for early participants: November 27, 2017 - March 20, 2018 Main stage: March 27, 2018 – April 27, 2018 Time of stage change (including the change of bonus periods): 14:00 UTC

CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

Pre-sale for early participants: November 27, 2017 - March 20, 2018 Main stage: March 27, 2018 – April 27, 2018 Time of stage change (including the change of bonus periods): 14:00 UTC

I want to know also about Bounty campaign…What are the conditions for the participants?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:25:46 PM

I want to know also about Bounty campaign…What are the conditions for the participants?
 Huh
Participants receive stakes for participating in each part of the campaign. Stakes for each part are calculated separately and give the right to receive DSCP tokens at the end of the campaign according to the following ratio:

Campaign 1: Signature   40%
Campaign 2: Blog & Articles       20%
Campaign 3: Facebook/Twitter/Instagram    10%
Campaign 4: Translations   15%
Campaign 5: Video   10%
Campaign 6: Reddit   5%
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

Huh
Participants receive stakes for participating in each part of the campaign. Stakes for each part are calculated separately and give the right to receive DSCP tokens at the end of the campaign according to the following ratio:

And what concerning the rewords?? What are they?
I really need to know this information from you))
elrugrim

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

Huh

Campaign 2
Reward:
•   1 stake per comment
•   10 stakes per post greater than 100 words
•   30 stakes per article or post greater than 300 words
•   60 stakes per article or post greater than 500 words
•   140 stakes per article greater than 1000 words

Campaign 3
Reward:
•   1000 – 3000 followers – 1 stake a week
•   3000 - 5000 followers – 2 stakes a week
•   5000 and more followers – 3 stake a week
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:18:50 PM

Huh

Campaign 2
Reward:
•   1 stake per comment

Campaign 3
Reward:

And finally, what are the advantages of your platform? Describe me everything, if you are not tied of me yet!)
Also, what differs your platform from others?
elrugrim

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:19:06 PM

Huh

Campaign 2
Reward:
•   1 stake per comment

Campaign 3
Reward:

And finally, what are the advantages of your platform? Describe me everything, if you are not tied of me yet!)

•   The opportunity to store the data on personal achievements in digital form and provide the access to the data through the unified platform which guarantees its permanence and credibility;
 •   DISCIPLINA is an open-source platform. Every educational or recruiting service will be able to use blockchain in their projects;
 •   Reliable information on ratings, feedbacks and student grades;
 •   Effective search tool by candidates’ achievements and their fields of expertise;
 •   Monetisation of the stored data on student academic achievement through its trade to the recruiters. Fulfillment of obligations by all parties are guaranteed, and the option for cross-border payment provided;
 •   The opportunity of targeted education, when students have a certain milestones by completion of which they will be guaranteed the job in a given organization;
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

Huh

Campaign 2
Reward:
•   1 stake per comment

Campaign 3
Reward:

•   The opportunity to store the data on personal achievements in digital form and provide the access to the data through the unified platform which guarantees its permanence and credibility;
 •   DISCIPLINA is an open-source platform. Every educational or recruiting service will be able to use blockchain in their projects;
 •   Reliable information on ratings, feedbacks and student grades;
 •   Effective search tool by candidates’ achievements and their fields of expertise;
 •   Monetisation of the stored data on student academic achievement through its trade to the recruiters. Fulfillment of obligations by all parties are guaranteed, and the option for cross-border payment provided;
 •   The opportunity of targeted education, when students have a certain milestones by completion of which they will be guaranteed the job in a given organization;

Wow!
It is really cool project! I enjoy it)) So good luck to you with the development especially))
 Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

Very cool project with an unrealistically cool idea, which I think can turn the notion of modern education
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

Very cool project with an unrealistically cool idea, which I think can turn the notion of modern education

I agree with you, the idea is revolutionary in this area, I think that behind these changes the future
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

Huh

Thank you for interest to bounty campaign! You can find detailed information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2324510

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
elrugrim

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

I agree with you, the idea is revolutionary in this area, I think that behind these changes the future

Tell me, I understand that the project is quite young, but it is interesting and difficult to implement. Question: who is the founder of the project?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

Tell me, I understand that the project is quite young, but it is interesting and difficult to implement. Question: who is the founder of the project?

Based on the data in the description of the project, I realized that this is a few people with considerable experience in the field of trade and the bank.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

The project will certainly be in demand in the sphere of education, if it is implemented in full!

Why are you so sure of this? Are there no other alternatives and competitors in the field?

DISCIPLINA will be implemented not only in educational field. It also would be a convinient tool for HR-services. Our blockchain will simplify the search for appopriate candidate by recruiters.

We are developing a blockchain with unique architecture. Sure, the educational and recruiting market is huge, it would be strange if no one targeted it. First of all, there are such projects as BitDegree, EchoLink, ODEM and so on. Their goal is to store all the diplomas from people all over the world in the Ethereum public ledger — this is illegal in most of the countries including Russia and EU due to privacy regulations. There is also Sony Global Education project, based on Hyperledger, that aims on storing educational records in a consortium blockchain. This is a better solution, but it does not suit the needs of HR — there will be no opportunities for trustless validation of the certificates.

Contrary to the solutions I described, our project aims at providing both privacy and verifiability of the data. There is no existing platform upon which we can build such a system (neither Ethereum, nor Hyperledger really suit our requirements). That is why we are developing our own blockchain architecture.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
elrugrim

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

Based on the data in the description of the project, I realized that this is a few people with considerable experience in the field of trade and the bank.

If this is so in fact, then this is good enough, I think when people with great experience create similar projects, it's like the truth and in this one wants to get money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: