Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10933 times)
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:38:03 PM

I've bought bitcoin and some altcoins.  I'm also interested in buying gold and I might buy a small amount.  The biggest problem I see with gold is that if you have a lot of it, how do you store it?  I doubt I would want lots of it in my house.
If you have a lot of money you must buy bitcoin and gold because both of them will help you to become rich in the near future. In addition to that, I prefer to buy bitcoin because I can use it in different kind of transaction unlike gold and I think it will become our future money.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:42:13 PM

Gold's income is not higher than the income of special currency, personal advice or buy Bitcoin it, Bitcoin let me make money/.

Taskford

Activity: 2590
Merit: 802

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:00:27 PM

You should buy bitcoin instead because gold is not a profitable investment in either long term or short term. I said long term because even though you will invest for gold in long term, your profit will not be enough to make you satisfied while bitcoin can make you satisfied in just a few months because of the possible pumps in the market that will increase the price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:30:29 PM

I think bitcoin is more profitable than gold for investment.Gold is famous and  popular all over the world but for today investment ,bitcoin is the best.Bitcoins price are increasing  day by day and it seems very safe for investment.On the other hand  bitcoins price are increasing and decreasing every hour that is important for trading.For its increasing price ,I choose bitcoin for investment.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:34:04 PM

You buy bitcoin Cheesy really if you have some extra money better to invest it in bitcoin and to escape big risks cash it out when the price get double as minimum. Gold stayed in past and such newbie as bitcoin breaks new records and takes harts <3
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:38:56 PM

If I have to choose I prefer gold, because gold is more famous till now, but maybe after next generation and many countries allowed bitcoin and the rate stable in high mode (keep pumping). I am going to buy bitcoin as investment and also the gold. Theese two thing are superstars.
Kattleya

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:43:10 PM

If it's just me being a woman, I would straight away say gold. It's pretty. It's an investment and I can wear it. But as an investor, I would say both. I'm a firm believer of diversifying my investments. Both are different as an investment. I'm a moderately agressive investor. Gold gives me the feeling of consistency, while Bitcoin feeds my need for a little excitement with it's price volatility.
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:45:00 PM

Two, buy it, gold is the hard currency for thousands of years, bitcoin is the hard currency of the current virtual currency world
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:00:48 PM

Two, buy it, gold is the hard currency for thousands of years, bitcoin is the hard currency of the current virtual currency world
according to my opinion if you want to invest your money in some good things then i will suggest you to invest in bitcoin in place of gold because the rate of bitcoin is very high and is still increasing with time and in future you can get more and more profit if you can buy bitcoin now and then sell in future.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:11:15 PM

Gold and Bitcoin both are valuable. I prefer bitcoin nowadays gold price is not stable and not much increase like bitcoin price. If we have bitcoin we can buy gold at any time. Its good to invest in bitcoin. Compare to gold price there is a huge price change in bitcoin nowadays.

hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:21:16 PM

For me, investing to gold is good idea but investing in bitcoin is better idea. Gold is stable profit and the value is not go down. Bitcoin is a volatile but i'm a risks taker so i go for bitcoin. Bitcoin is better you will see it in the near future that the value is going up. Our future currency in the world.
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:23:53 PM

Sadly in my place the bitcoin technology was spread at a wrong description. They said it was used for scam and investments that will just make you broke.
The most sad part? It was backed up by the media which makes it more confusing for others who are just starting. The new ones who are still thinking about it are now turning their heads back.
A sad truth, in this case they may be now investing with gold instead bitcoin.  Cry
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:24:16 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I also plan to invest some of Bitcoin that I can do for my own business and of course do trading,
currently investing in Bitcoin is very promising and very risky,
but if you're not ready to go up and down its price Bitcoin you should invest in Gold.. Cheesy

phutakami

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:25:41 PM

I want to own both. But in fact I prefer bitcoin over gold. Gold prices change very little while bitcoin prices change very fast. Prices change every minute. bitcoin generates huge profits. Gold also makes a profit. But it will take a long time for the price of gold to catch up with the price of bitcoin
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:35:46 PM

Well, this decision depends on the risk profile of the investor. I do have a moderate risk profile so I would go with a balanced investment option. However, if someone is willing to earn high returns on his investments then ideally he should go with the investment option having the possibility of the high returns. In this case, Bitcoin has that potential as compared to that of gold but the investor should always keep in mind the rule of thumb that says high risk, high returns and low risk, low returns.
Ahmed28

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:38:37 PM

for me i would chose to invest in bitcoin ! even if it is risk if you compare it with gold ! but higher risk could generate higher profits. and the price of bitcoin is getting more and more huge
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:43:13 PM

A lot of people ask questions like you. I just recommend you. should buy bitcoin. You can see the price of the current bitcoin ~ $ 7000. And it will be $ 10,000 in December

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:06:35 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Gold and Bitcoins are valuable assets, all of which have the potential. Personally, I choose Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a high-tech currency, in line with the modern era of man. It is hierarchical, based on open source so everyone can use it. Its value is at record levels and rises sharply, surpassing gold many times. Investing in Bitcoin has been chosen by many investors because it is profitable. But gold also has its own advantages, the value of which is very stable and investment in gold has never been outdated. Both are good and all have their own values
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

Gold's income is not higher than the income of special currency, personal advice or buy Bitcoin it, Bitcoin let me make money/.
Actually if you are talking about bitcoin gold then it is the best choice according to the topic if you are talking about the gold then it is useless to buy because bitcoin is far better than gold because its value increasing on daily base. While bitcoin gold is increasing very fastly then we should go for that too.
Shah112233

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:44:37 PM

I should recommend you bitcoins . because it is the future of currency. Without comparing these two . You should go for the cryptocurrency of bitcoins . Think about future .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: