Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10935 times)
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:59:28 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

This is an option, of course you should really consider before making your choice. Bitcoin is very profitable but also very risky, but if you do not like the risk you can choose gold, because the risk is very small.
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

bitcoin have the high raising value in market conditional on the total invest rate in bitcoin if the rate of the bitcoin is high then the value is going high..so I plan to keep on investing bitcoin related business.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

In all honesty, buy both. One is a hedge against the other and they are both good for long term. Dont keep your portfolio all in crypto, you have got to diversify.
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:11:59 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 07:08:36 AM by ultraminer11

I think I would buy some gold and some Bitcoin.  Gold is nice to have and to look at.  And it will never lose it's value completely.  
In my choice you need to invest in BTC. Btc may be seeming to be fluctuating in short term but in a long term it is always increasing. , though BTC and gold have something in common like they both are limited and are the best assets to invest in but BTC takes over the first place because of it's dual nature as an asset and as a digital decentralised cryptocurrency. Btc is also has a bright future . It has the ability of providing huge profit than gold.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

Gold is very popular and timetested asset that people using for longterm investments. Bitcoin is similar in this case and can help users to make more money much more faster. But not recommended for people who scared of regular price changes.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

They both have their uses,but they's essentially different. And Gold will always have that advantage.
I buy bitcoin and invest in it , because bitcoin is better than gold, and bitcoin is always the best especially in investment. The bitcoin price is increasing, and its gives good profit and value. As we see that bitcoin today is very popular because of the price.  I buy bitcoin because you can put into savings or use it to the future. The bitcoin is most trusted than gold or any investment. So its better to buy bitcoin than gold.and then you can make more profit by selling it at high.
haroldforgan

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:23:22 PM

If you are not in a hurry to spend your money, you are advised to invest in bitcoin, Cool  which is suitable for long-term investment. Because bitcoin is still in development, Smiley the potential of bitcoin is huge. the way Bitcoin price has been rising for the last nine months, buying bitcoin would be a better option..
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

They both have their uses,but they's essentially different. And Gold will always have that advantage.
I buy bitcoin and invest in it , because bitcoin is better than gold, and bitcoin is always the best especially in investment. The bitcoin price is increasing, and its gives good profit and value. As we see that bitcoin today is very popular because of the price.  I buy bitcoin because you can put into savings or use it to the future. The bitcoin is most trusted than gold or any investment. So its better to buy bitcoin than gold.and then you can make more profit by selling it at high.
Bitcoin is much better than gold and you should invest in bitcoin because if you buy gold as investment so it will never profitable for you as like bitcoin profit because gold's price is not increase like bitcoin price and you will never get good profit but if you invest in bitcoin it will very beneficial for you and money will double in bitcoin, so bitcoin will good choice for your best future.
PUNjabSee

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
actually the best option is on your own, but if I may advise, investing with bitcoin at this time I think is the right time than gold, because it can be witnessed changes and the development of the current excellent crypto currency, do not let you pass it by. but you also have to be careful and ready to face price fluctuations, if you doubt with bitcoin you should choose to invest in gold only.
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

I've bought bitcoin and some altcoins.  I'm also interested in buying gold and I might buy a small amount.  The biggest problem I see with gold is that if you have a lot of it, how do you store it?  I doubt I would want lots of it in my house.

You are right.That's the problem if you have a lot of gold,The storage.Where you hide it?What if somebody knows that you have a lot of gold,You're life might be in danger.If you have a lot of bitcoin do they know?is your life be in danger? i think no.So i will buy bitcoin and have some profit for it.
Sky5678

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

with the decline in bitcoin prices this does not mean this bitcoin will end, the game stock investment is like this, there is up and down. just follow this now with the state of this bitcoin down. precisely this is the right time to buy this bitcoin, until bitcoin up again then we sell back and finally we get a more certain profit.
bttcoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
actually the best option is on your own, but if I may advise, investing with bitcoin at this time I think is the right time than gold, because it can be witnessed changes and the development of the current excellent crypto currency, do not let you pass it by. but you also have to be careful and ready to face price fluctuations, if you doubt with bitcoin you should choose to invest in gold only.
Keep in mind that if you want to invest in bitcoin, believe it, do not sell off because of some market volatility, because in the cryptocurrency world it may surprise you to see the downside, but that's just market volatility, and if you can not accept it , Then please choose gold.
Jivotnex

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

Maybe the both will be the best choise, 1-st Earn some good Bitcoin, 2-nd invest 20% in Gold...
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I buy gold or bitcoin Huh mà là lời trả lời mà nhiều người dùng cần biết, nhưng nhiều câu hỏi để mua btc hoặc nó quá nhiều nhiều trang khác:
** For gold:
+ Can help most customers can not lack iron ore, etc.,
+ It is a needle harder than the way.
Can make jewelry.
+ Restricted and limits of the major of the reason to make it at your security certificate for the national country! ----> extremely important.
** For Bitcoin:
+ Do blockchain bursts and develop on non-spend patterns ---> trend 4.0
+ Bitcoin has a limit of 21 million will be trained completely.
+ Can pay anywhere!
+ Is medium medium medium less than 300 to be commodity!
And gold and bitcoin are important points, and in job 4.0, if you choose the right penny, it will help us make more profit and that is why I chose bitcoin. ^^!

Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

there are so many people who discuss about it, and this topic will not be endless. it all depends on your own taste and needs.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

No government will ever back its currency with gold because then it couldn't use inflation to rob their citizens of their hard-earned value.Gold is a maybe Over extremely long periods it sort of gains value,sometimes,much slower than other investments.No guarantee it will continue to do so though.
faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

Bitcoin is the digital gold. If you look for an investment other than stock exchanges or keeping as fiat money, you will buy gold (or digital gold) as a safe heaven. However buying gold need security for keeping it. You can keep gold at home but this is not a safe way, or you can keep it in bank.
You can buy bitcoin instead of buying a paper gold, and keep it on blockchain which is totally safer than keeping at bank.

h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

that is your own decision but I think gold is better for a long term. but if you are the risky man you can buy BTC or ETH or NEO
ACCOUNTSTRADER

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

At this moment, buy Bitcoin. At 6k its a really good price !
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

Bitcoin is super coin in cryptocurrency. If buy gold you get profit slowly. If buy bitcoin you will get big profit from bitcoin than gold. So it is better buy bitcoin not gold.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: