Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28138 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:48:27 AM

https://icobench.com/ico/cromhub

CROM has a 3.7 from ICO Bench, that is not bad at all. They have a low rating for product and team, average for vision and a good rating for ICO profile. That could mean that tokens are going to be worth a lot after ICO, right?

This is a good find, this ICO rating can only go up whilst it's still in the early stages, I think once the CROM ICO starts on the December 1st we should see a lot more interest in this project.

Let's hope they can keep their marketing up following up to the Dec 1st

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:10:52 AM

CROM has a 3.7 from ICO Bench, that is not bad at all. They have a low rating for product and team, average for vision and a good rating for ICO profile. That could mean that tokens are going to be worth a lot after ICO, right?

Also think that 3.7 is a good value. Of course there are better ones, but it is always good to be able to develop something upwards
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:22:38 AM

''CROM is being developed by a team of highly-experienced veterans from the marketing industry.''

This is good for token sales. Whenever there are marketing people in a team, the token sales usually is very good.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:40:10 AM

This is a good find, this ICO rating can only go up whilst it's still in the early stages, I think once the CROM ICO starts on the December 1st we should see a lot more interest in this project.

ICO rating 3.7 is very good rating. Very few ICOs get above 4. CROM is very near to 4. I think, this rating will go up as soon as they have their promotion video. Lots of people has requested this to the team in the other thread and I hope CROM team will be working on that. Once that is up and promoted, we will see many investors come by and also lots of rating agencies will revise their rating.
Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:02:26 AM

''CROM is being developed by a team of highly-experienced veterans from the marketing industry.''

This is good for token sales. Whenever there are marketing people in a team, the token sales usually is very good.

Besides of that, its especially important for the hole project and its development. Because of the german tax system I do nothing else than buy and hold. So for me its an important fact (:
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

ICO rating 3.7 is very good rating. Very few ICOs get above 4. CROM is very near to 4. I think, this rating will go up as soon as they have their promotion video. Lots of people has requested this to the team in the other thread and I hope CROM team will be working on that. Once that is up and promoted, we will see many investors come by and also lots of rating agencies will revise their rating.

Video killed the radio star, I'm still angry about that :-) But times have changed, Youtube has become an important information channel. So it can be quite an advantage if you make this project known in this way
jamzzz123

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:13:25 AM

Video killed the radio star, I'm still angry about that :-) But times have changed, Youtube has become an important information channel. So it can be quite an advantage if you make this project known in this way

Yes how times have changed!!! If you are a well known youtuber, with respectable amount of subscribers, it's crazy to think what influence they have on a coin.

The coin can easily explode if someone recommends a coin who is a 'well known youtuber'

I hope someone realises what a huge success CROM can easily turn out to be.

Only a matter of time
ganeshramk

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:32:09 AM

Besides of that, its especially important for the hole project and its development. Because of the german tax system I do nothing else than buy and hold. So for me its an important fact (:

German tax system? Is it very strict? or do you have to pay very high tax?

However I see CROM has good prospects in future also. This is definitely visible in the way they are getting into partnership with other big players. So we can HODL CROM.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:47:05 AM

German tax system? Is it very strict? or do you have to pay very high tax?

However I see CROM has good prospects in future also. This is definitely visible in the way they are getting into partnership with other big players. So we can HODL CROM.

Is Germany a crypto & bitcoin friendly country? I remember reading somewhere that there was a lot of regulations and high tax regime, but Germany was also the first county to legalise bitcoin, is this correct?

I know CromHub is registered in Hong Kong does this mean they are liable to any tax on selling tokens and their services?

A lot of ICO and Crypto companies set up in Singapore because the Singaporese government does not view bitcoin as a currency or commodity and therefore the tax payable is minimalised. Was this ever an option to set up CROM in Singapore or does HK have similar tax breaks?

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:19:38 PM

Will your token  be a highly volatile currency?

Yep, just look at this project. Experienced team, great ICO company, advertisement giants have already revealed interest to CROM. If I understand correctly, the price will always rising!

In general crypto currencies are highly volatile. Be it bitcoin, any other coins or any tokens. Some turns are 100+ % up or down in a single day. Given the ATTRACTIVE business and roadmap of CROM, the volatality should be less after initial days.

also take into account the pricing of CROM, with 10m supply and 3,5 dollar value it makes the project have an value of around 35m. Still somewhat on the low side and thus huge potential to grow. Also the bonusses are more limited in the CROM sale which should limit the free coin dump at the start of listing Smiley
ganeshramk

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Yep, just look at this project. Experienced team, great ICO company, advertisement giants have already revealed interest to CROM. If I understand correctly, the price will always rising!

In general crypto currencies are highly volatile. Be it bitcoin, any other coins or any tokens. Some turns are 100+ % up or down in a single day. Given the ATTRACTIVE business and roadmap of CROM, the volatality should be less after initial days.

also take into account the pricing of CROM, with 10m supply and 3,5 dollar value it makes the project have an value of around 35m. Still somewhat on the low side and thus huge potential to grow. Also the bonusses are more limited in the CROM sale which should limit the free coin dump at the start of listing Smiley

Limited bonuses will have advantage as well as disadvantage. When ICO is successsful and CROM's strategy is implemented in a right way, then CROM will give huge profit to its investors. Given the experience team of the CROM and its nature of getting into lots of partnership contracts, any targets on their raodmap is achievable.
jamzzz123

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:03:49 PM

After reading the white paper, it would become apparent that they know what problems they are facing and how to overcome them..

It's impressive how many partners we have already on this project, I really can't wait for the ICO to finish.

I think once the public ICO starts, we should see a big increase as they don't require to deposit a minimum of 10 ETH like it is in the pre-ico.
BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:08:10 PM

Limited bonuses will have advantage as well as disadvantage. When ICO is successsful and CROM's strategy is implemented in a right way, then CROM will give huge profit to its investors. Given the experience team of the CROM and its nature of getting into lots of partnership contracts, any targets on their raodmap is achievable.

exactly what i was saying indeed. offcourse it has its disadvantages; like not market it well enough. But as far as i have seen, they got a decent amount of promoters already.
cryptossi

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:17:30 PM

Yeah the bonuses will have an advantage because you could argue that some people will only invest because of the 25% bonus, due to the nature of the ICO market. However, it can cause the coin to crash in price when it gets listed because people, will move their 'bonus' or 'bounty' tokens and dump them for a profit.

I saw Vitalik Buterin (co-founder of Ethereum) put up a tweet the other day saying that he disagrees that projects should offer bonuses during their ICO's because they dont understand 'the egalitarian spirit of crypto'. Which to me is a load of crap, I think bonuses are a great way of attracting new investors especially when it's a legit project like CROMHub .

BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:28:29 PM

Yeah the bonuses will have an advantage because you could argue that some people will only invest because of the 25% bonus, due to the nature of the ICO market. However, it can cause the coin to crash in price when it gets listed because people, will move their 'bonus' or 'bounty' tokens and dump them for a profit.

I saw Vitalik Buterin (co-founder of Ethereum) put up a tweet the other day saying that he disagrees that projects should offer bonuses during their ICO's because they dont understand 'the egalitarian spirit of crypto'. Which to me is a load of crap, I think bonuses are a great way of attracting new investors especially when it's a legit project like CROMHub .

once again i agree. Bonusses are a great way to attract investors. but the 25% is pretty modest compared to most ICO's where they offer 40% or even more, those bonus structures cause a big dip after listing. thats why im pretty optimistic about the 25% bonus.
cryptossi

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:47:04 PM

once again i agree. Bonusses are a great way to attract investors. but the 25% is pretty modest compared to most ICO's where they offer 40% or even more, those bonus structures cause a big dip after listing. thats why im pretty optimistic about the 25% bonus.

I'm not sure, I think the biggest bonus I've received from an ICO is 25% and that was from the Change Coin (CAG) main sale.

At the time it seemed a bit too high to me, don't get me wrong it was great getting all the extra tokens for free, but I didn't really feel like I earned that bonus.

They were also offering up to 35% for the pre-ICO and it did work incredibly well for them, they raised around $17.5M USD in total and they ran the token sale for about a month.

It would be amazing if CROM could reach a similar level, I think with a bit more input from the marketing/advertising team with regard to facebook/twitter/youtube adverts and posts we could potentially reach it.

I would like to see a counter on the home page showing how much has been invested, that would be great and makes the project very transparent to it's investors.

BaliScript

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:56:15 PM

After a closer look at the Crom whitepaper, I have a hard time understanding what Crom exactly will provide more than the Ethereum platform already does. As I understand it, they will use smart contracts in the advertisement industry, so that advertisers pay publishers with smart contracts.

Can someone explain me what Cromhub will do more than Ethereum platform already provides?

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:08:27 PM

Visual informations stick to the memory longer and it's more effective compared to text informations. Photos does a better job too compared to text but video rules. So is a really good thing to advertise in a good YouTube channel.
BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:31:01 PM

I'm not sure, I think the biggest bonus I've received from an ICO is 25% and that was from the Change Coin (CAG) main sale.

At the time it seemed a bit too high to me, don't get me wrong it was great getting all the extra tokens for free, but I didn't really feel like I earned that bonus.

They were also offering up to 35% for the pre-ICO and it did work incredibly well for them, they raised around $17.5M USD in total and they ran the token sale for about a month.

It would be amazing if CROM could reach a similar level, I think with a bit more input from the marketing/advertising team with regard to facebook/twitter/youtube adverts and posts we could potentially reach it.

I would like to see a counter on the home page showing how much has been invested, that would be great and makes the project very transparent to it's investors.

only a matter of time before we will know it. I do agree however, that a counter would be great. As stimuli for other investors to invest and to emphasize what they are trying to sell: transparancy
BaliScript

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:56:02 PM

Another question;

''CROM token holders paying for transactions can diminish this fee substantially, thereby saving costs. Moreover, CROM token holders receiving transactions
can earn bonuses on transactions. Thus, all parties in the marketing ecosystem profit from holding token, this creates demand and a lasting speculative value for investors.''

What kind of profit do you get by holding the CROM token?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: