Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28149 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:19:31 AM

Hopefully we can keep pushing as we approach the public ICO starting on the 1st. Will be good to see more investors get on board.  Smiley

Yeesa. Just a day to go. Head calm, expectations high, things in place, lunch in view. Go CROM.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:35:05 AM

Great relief is coming from the fall in ethereum price. Not sure whether will shoot up again today. If it falls further or stays here then there is a good chance that ICO will be successful.

Can you explain why a fall in ethereum price is a great relief? And what is the correlation with the ICO success? Thanks in advance

CROM ICO price is fixed on ETH. If the price of ETH is going down, people buy ETH and invest it directly. Its just a psychological attitude of investors. Converting into FIAT (show lower price than Yesterday) may give better feeling for them.

btw, I also heard the same from some other ICOs where they fixed pricing in ETH. Sharp increase in ETH price leads to the slowdown in their ICO.

Thanx for your explanation. For a long time, Ethereum was around the same price, around 300 dollar. Maybe that is why no one thought about the problem of ETH going up in price

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:46:17 AM

Great relief is coming from the fall in ethereum price. Not sure whether will shoot up again today. If it falls further or stays here then there is a good chance that ICO will be successful.

Can you explain why a fall in ethereum price is a great relief? And what is the correlation with the ICO success? Thanks in advance

CROM ICO price is fixed on ETH. If the price of ETH is going down, people buy ETH and invest it directly. Its just a psychological attitude of investors. Converting into FIAT (show lower price than Yesterday) may give better feeling for them.

btw, I also heard the same from some other ICOs where they fixed pricing in ETH. Sharp increase in ETH price leads to the slowdown in their ICO.

Thanx for your explanation. For a long time, Ethereum was around the same price, around 300 dollar. Maybe that is why no one thought about the problem of ETH going up in price

Yes it had stuck around the 300 mark for a long time, finally broken the $400 mark, but as Ganesh says - lets hope ETH sticks to its current value which will hopefully bring more success CROM
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:01:45 AM

Thank you for the explanations, when you convert the ETH prices into Fiat, it becomes more plausible why less is invested in crom when eth increases. Let's assume the minimum investment of 10ETH. two weeks ago that was around $ 3,000, yesterday it was nearly $ 5,000. You pay in crom so 2000 $ more, but don't get more tokens. this will not be any easier in the near future, so the pre-ico investors now have the double advantage, 25% bonus and the lower ETH at the start
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:39:29 AM

CROM grants access to a complete new set of methods that will fundamentally change the way settlements are processed in the digital advertising value chain.

The year end is going to be a big time for cryptos
Owillz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:47:11 AM

CROM ICO price is fixed on ETH. If the price of ETH is going down, people buy ETH and invest it directly. Its just a psychological attitude of investors. Converting into FIAT (show lower price than Yesterday) relieve ay give better feeling for them.

Talking about the price of CROM, I came across ICO with minimum investment of 15ETH, then I appreciated CROM price better. Seem like it's normal for such high minimum price for some ICOs
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:00:42 AM

Thank you for the explanations, when you convert the ETH prices into Fiat, it becomes more plausible why less is invested in crom when eth increases. Let's assume the minimum investment of 10ETH. two weeks ago that was around $ 3,000, yesterday it was nearly $ 5,000. You pay in crom so 2000 $ more, but don't get more tokens. this will not be any easier in the near future, so the pre-ico investors now have the double advantage, 25% bonus and the lower ETH at the start

This is exactly the point I am trying to raise for the past 2 weeks atleast. I know ETH - FIAT conversion is difficult and have to be done on real time when an investors invest. But simple algorithm can do that wonder and CROM can be stressfree in getting their tokens sold. CROM team should think about it and implement it ASAP. That will benefit CROM development a lot.
faulerwilli

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:05:40 AM

This is exactly the point I am trying to raise for the past 2 weeks atleast. I know ETH - FIAT conversion is difficult and have to be done on real time when an investors invest. But simple algorithm can do that wonder and CROM can be stressfree in getting their tokens sold. CROM team should think about it and implement it ASAP. That will benefit CROM development a lot.

Ganesh my friend, I know that you want to bring us closer to this topic for 2 weeks, with me it took a little longer, unfortunately, until I understood it :-) But now I know myself and would support your suggestion. I hope I understand you faster in the future :-)
Also think now that a Fiat implementation would be a good idea (apart from possible legal effects)
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:08:15 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 12:44:54 PM by girib1684

That is a really good rating, you guys must be excited about the good feedback you’re getting about the team and the project! We expect more good news will come Smiley
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:26:01 AM

CROM ICO price is fixed on ETH. If the price of ETH is going down, people buy ETH and invest it directly. Its just a psychological attitude of investors. Converting into FIAT (show lower price than Yesterday) relieve ay give better feeling for them.

Talking about the price of CROM, I came across ICO with minimum investment of 15ETH, then I appreciated CROM price better. Seem like it's normal for such high minimum price for some ICOs

Yeah some projects do start off their tokens at high prices, it can only go two ways; crash in value or moon! I hope it’s the latter because I really like this project and I don’t want the team to give up on it!

BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:29:58 AM

CROM grants access to a complete new set of methods that will fundamentally change the way settlements are processed in the digital advertising value chain.

I am pretty excited about the year 2018 for a lot of ICOs including Crom. It might be the year that we will get rich Wink

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

I am pretty excited about the year 2018 for a lot of ICOs including Crom. It might be the year that we will get rich Wink

Haha fingers crossed, the end of this year has been a bit of a write off! I need some cryptos to start Mooning so I can get some moolah! BTCBTCBTC

Owillz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:51:47 AM

Yeah some projects do start off their tokens at high prices, it can only go two ways; crash in value or moon! I hope it’s the latter because I really like this project and I don’t want the team to give up on it!

yea. it is either up or down definitly. . . but giving the amount of capital put into this, i really dont think CROM has anywhere other than UP to go. i mean for you to have the confidence to tell the public to invest as much as 10eth on you, you must be very confident on what you have to offer.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:58:47 AM

Indeed we are entering super excited 2018 year mostly with bang. CROM is the starting point and soon lots of new and promising ICOs will come. Hopefully we become rich even though not super rich.. Smiley Good luck CROM team for the kick starting of token sales..
faulerwilli

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:37:29 PM

I wish you good luck. With an investment in Crom, you've certainly made a good start.

The Pre-Ico is only 22 hours left! If you still want a 25% bonus, you should hurry
Owillz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:44:12 PM

Indeed we are entering super excited 2018 year mostly with bang. CROM is the starting point and soon lots of new and promising ICOs will come. Hopefully we become rich even though not super rich.. Smiley Good luck CROM team for the kick starting of token sales..

sure. . . 2018 will surely be awesome for us all. . . as long as we position our selves well starting with CROM coin. #GO CROM WE GET TO THE MOON TOGETHER;D Grin
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:18:48 PM

So when the ICO starts it will only last 14 days. I see that some ICO's have a longer duration so that you can have the chance to buy even more tokens from the ICO. So is this better or not ?

You are right. Lots of ICOs go on for more than 1 month. But very good ICOs or high quality ICOs are open for few days only. In that sense CROM joins the hands of quality ICOs. Quality comes first right? Investors also look for such quality.

Why do you say that very good ICOs are just running for a few days? Would you say that Bitclave for example was a bad ICO? Complete BS. It's damn awesome. Is CROM looking to just run for a few days?

I wouldn't say either that a short ICO period automatically means it is a good project. Maybe what he wanted to say is that "high quality ICOs" are only open for a few days because they get sold-out soo quickly.

But it's true that most of the contribution to the ICO happen right at the beginning, therefore a longer period doesn't always lead to a significant increase in the raised amount of ETH.

I see it the exact same way. Of course if it sells out quickly then there is nothing to debate about whether or not the ICO was good. I thought he is referring to the scheduled time-window for an ICO.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:19:36 PM

sure. . . 2018 will surely be awesome for us all. . . as long as we position our selves well starting with CROM coin. #GO CROM WE GET TO THE MOON TOGETHER;D Grin

Good times ahead, fingers crossed for CROM - I hope investors see this opportunity in time for the public ICO.

This is going to be good, get CROM publicity guys. They deserve it
pitchmyico

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:37:05 PM

We want to drop a note to express our gratitude for the effort and extra time CROM team had spent answering our question. Your answers are now available in PitchMyICO telegram bot. Good luck!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:43:57 PM

Hi, How to get free coin? I have fanpage fb, can I have bonus if I promote?

Yes, CROM also has it's own bounty campaign. Check-out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2350279 There you will also find a Facebook bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: