Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world  (Read 17949 times)
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:38:57 AM

SpaCoin is performing better! And for this progressive project I really hope that this will continue. The team is very well experience to come up with a very practical concept and idea that is very in demand in the current era we are now living. This is a rare project that provides beauty salon services for the market. Additionally, for me, I think that this is the first time I encounter and read about healthy products, services and stuff in the blockchain community. So, with this point, I am looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:26:12 AM

The project is sure to provoke interest, but not necessarily bring profit. Currently, projects from the real sector are struggling to collect software. I hope the team will do its work.
I also think this project is not necessarily profitable because Currently projects from the real sector are struggling to collect software that will be much in interest or enjoyed by many people.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:23:31 AM

It would be nice if we can use the token as payment while going to the beauty shops that are supported by this project. Although they will be changing the token into coin soon. Hoping that there will be no problem on the upcoming changes.
It would be great if we could even know is there any specific rated parlors that if listed here all can utilize the Spa coin. As this project we invest to gain spa coins it's time to make use of it better..
Jedie22

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

SpaCoin is performing better! And for this progressive project I really hope that this will continue. The team is very well experience to come up with a very practical concept and idea that is very in demand in the current era we are now living. This is a rare project that provides beauty salon services for the market. Additionally, for me, I think that this is the first time I encounter and read about healthy products, services and stuff in the blockchain community. So, with this point, I am looking forward to this project.

Yeah, a great project that team do their very best as this project is in progress. Also, this project have a quality potential since they already hit the softcap. I really appreciate this project that makes everyone of us want to be good looking as this project want in the society to be beautiful which makes them inspired when they are in the service. Hoping for the team will never stop since they already reached to softcap until the time they will be demand in the society.
1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:30:30 AM

SpaCoin looks like a very serious project.
And the project has already got into the softcap, so the project has already celebrated its first success.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
PNToken

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

What does the blockchain have to do with this project? How does it differ from conventional trading networks? I think the developer will have to work hard to attract attention in the project from the real sector.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:52:18 AM

SpaCoin looks like a very serious project.
And the project has already got into the softcap, so the project has already celebrated its first success.
Thier team is realy amazing because they easily reached the softcap. Maybe this are experience team and this is not thier first ico project.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

This project is really vwry intresting.And the big nees is that project already reach its softcap.now i am eagerly waiting for that moment when the token listed on the popular exchange.therfore the price will go definitely high and we can earn good profit.
This project can interest many users with their uniqueness and an interesting approach to development. And with the help of his tokens we will be able to get some money for our pleasure.
It will help token get high price once it hits exchange since already token sale is closed and most people are like just noticing now, getting the awareness will make people watch it on exchange and then it might be a market boom for SPA

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

Do not doubt this project. Behind him are very good developers who know their business. The project has already got into the soft store and marked its success.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

This will surely be adopted in this modern world and 2018 could be the best year for crypto workers. Better invest in this project guys.

Yes mate. Nowadays today all I always see in
the new project is all about exchanges, coins, investing
mining, but this one will be really helpful  for us that also we
need to relax once in a while go for beauty treatment and
 this could benefit me and I use for without hassle.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

This will surely be adopted in this modern world and 2018 could be the best year for crypto workers. Better invest in this project guys.

Yes, this is a thoroughly new, good and useful project that will bring many benefits and convenience to its users. I follow its development and look forward to launching
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

What does the blockchain have to do with this project? How does it differ from conventional trading networks? I think the developer will have to work hard to attract attention in the project from the real sector.

Agree to this, for me if I heard that word "spa" there is nothing special to it. Devs needs to add more features about this project it attract more investors to join. Also more promotions are needed.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

Yeah, this is different kinds of project which will help us to be relaxed while enjoying the benefits of this project. This is the first project which cares about the beauty of humanity so its easy for them to reach the hard cap because many are already invest in this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

Do not doubt this project. Behind him are very good developers who know their business. The project has already got into the soft store and marked its success.

Yeah, the project already proved its worth by reaching the soft cap and days will come they will surely reach their hard cap. The best thing to do is to help the project on advertising and promotions.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

I think the idea of using the cryptocurrency is what they really want to achieve. Using cryptocurrency will be more convenient to use in all of their SPA especially if they wanted to expand it worldwide. It's much easier for them to transfer payments from investments and client transaction with the use of blockchain tech even if they will have a lot of spa branch. That's why in the end, the token will be transformed into coin.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

I am asking the same question over one week now, but nobody answers  Cool  To reacha soft cap or hard cap doesnt mean that this project is going to be successful. I wonder after the beta tes (if there gonna be one?) how many customers are going to be willing to use these coins?
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

I am asking the same question over one week now, but nobody answers  Cool  To reacha soft cap or hard cap doesnt mean that this project is going to be successful. I wonder after the beta tes (if there gonna be one?) how many customers are going to be willing to use these coins?
I think they have a aim to get investments through their token sale and they need to expand there business. They have a good idea to get investment through launching  a ICO and using blockchain technology to develop tokens. There is no other relation of blockchain with the project it is all business project and its expansion.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

I am too having the same question but excluding that, this project seems to be promising and may have some good profit in future. The team should soon answer us about the connection between this project and the blockchain tech.
Efta321

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

I do not doubt this project. it is true behind this project there are very good developers who know their business. This project is difficult to know many people. hopefully this project is mutually beneficial.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

That's pretty much true for just about every single ICO, <insert random idea> coin. Just make ERC20 token, make an ICO. And kaboom you have a new coin out there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: