Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:28:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Life before and after marriage ???  (Read 4150 times)
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:33:25 AM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.
i think life is easier when your not yet married because you can do what you want to do either, no one can under you can go to the places you want be with your friends, but when youre married it just a great feeling on the earth because married is the most happy when your with your someone you love.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:12:13 AM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
i think life is easier when your not yet married because you can do what you want to do either, no one can under you can go to the places you want be with your friends, but when youre married it just a great feeling on the earth because married is the most happy when your with your someone you love.
I completely agree with you, but I just want to clarify one of the most important moments that Happy people during a joint life, that is, after marriage, only if they made the right choice. That is, if the husband and wife are really one, then only happiness in the family can be.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:56:32 AM

I completely agree with you, but I just want to clarify one of the most important moments that Happy people during a joint life, that is, after marriage, only if they made the right choice. That is, if the husband and wife are really one, then only happiness in the family can be.

i agree with you, just like the vow they take " till death do us part" as long as both of them do their part till the end life would be easier and worth to live than being single.
Shiller2009

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:19:35 PM

I do not know what kind of life after marriage, I live in a civil marriage, I have strongly nothing wrong) but I think after marriage, life changes a little))

AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:04:57 PM

Main difference I think, the way that you organize your finances will most likely be completely different than before you were married. Because you are legally bound to another person, you have to think about money in a completely new way.
Vseguin45

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:06:25 PM

I think, it's useless to get married at 21th century, society have evoluate
Bigbangcrazy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:32:12 PM

My married life before and after are the same 6years of married life very happy with my cute hubby.he is the blood of my body without blood i'm finished. Grin Grin Grin
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:59:23 PM

There's a big difference in a life of single and married life. Being single is like enjoying your life alone and being able to do all the things that we want to do without being limits. Being married is like enjoying your life with the one you love and will be able to enjoy it for the rest of your life. Being married is having a lot of responsibilities but having companion for your whole life is an advantage.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:29:03 PM

I'm single yet and i'm happy Smiley
Why i need to marry?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:56:45 PM

i believe that eveything is much more easy when you don't have more responsibility. but if you really love someone, be sure that that person also loves you. otherwise you seek your single days. if you don't take responsibility, don't get married.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:16:52 AM

I live even before marriage, so I do not know how to live in a marriage) maybe very soon I will find out what kind of life in marriage))
good luck !
get it soon, Cheesy
you will get more fun and happiness in your relationship.
it's just the way you make decision with your couple. and try to be mature .
everything gonna be fun if both of you can understand each other.
anyway. you will have patner in when you have breakfast or dinner or sleeping Cheesy
yeah. it will be more fun than single.
you can get traveling around the world together.
having child and grow old together.
just be calm down when you try to solve the problem.

East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:52:19 AM

Life before marriage is more easier. Because you can do whatever you want to do.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
snowyy

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:17:51 AM

In my opinion though im not married yet . What i observed with the married person is they can’t do now of what they did before . Like they can’t join with their friends and go somewhere else and drink alcohol with their friends (boys/girls) then going home late in the evening . Unlike if you are still single you can do what everything you want to do .
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:15:38 AM

It actually depends how you look in life. Yes, there is much happiness if you married your one true love. And their is much obligation, responsibility to be put not only on your shoulder but also in your head. You and your partner is both ready to face challenges with each other.
dinith

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:44:02 AM

life before marriage have lot of freedom no responsibilities we can do whatever we like no need to think about a partner but after marriage we need to concern all the things so life should be much serious than single
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:30:12 AM

This depend on feeling of everybody, some think the life before marriage is easier than, some think and after. My personally the life after marriage is better because i ave my wife to share joy and sorrow, overcome difficulties together so everything will easier than

7daystodie

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:01:31 AM

Before marriage is much freer and depend only on yourself. After already thinking about the family and making plans already together and not one. It's just an additional duty and the reason you become happier in life.

tuvic

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:10:20 AM

After marriage u can't think of yourself alone, u now have to think of the other person in the marriage and u need to adjust to suit both yourself and the other person.
heididepp

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:20:05 AM

I am gonna marry 8 months later and for now my life is good ı hope and believe it will be better after marriage.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:22:12 AM

Life is better before marriage because you can do what you want if you are not married because life after marriage is hard you cannot do what you want when you want to do anything you need to ask your wife first before you get happy.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: