Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is every country really corrupt?  (Read 3049 times)
TheDarkVoice (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:58:15 AM

I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?
devopruschip

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:11:29 AM

for start can indicate your country  Cool
Pretty Boy

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:17:49 AM

I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?
Yes i understand that majority of the countries at this time are corrupt like my own country but still there are countries that trully loves their citizens and not think of gaining money out if them.
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:26:31 AM

many countries who are campaigning for the eradication of corruption, but the fact they could not resolve the problem of corruption.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:43:45 AM

YES every country on this planet has a corrupt government employee somewhere in the chain
But some countries are more corrupt than others ..

Easy changed though ..
Like £25 donations only and see bank accounts of politicians 10 years after they leave and they cannot make a second living while doing your political post after all your suppose to be spending all your time helping your country out ..

Not being a ref for a football match Roll Eyes..

That way no corruption in company backhanders plus big donations for favours plus no contract robbing to line your own pockets with your cronies..

Politicians are money grabbers like everyone else FIRST they sort their own lives out the SECOND
throw you the crumbs with rules..

Now not saying we don't need some politicians BUT to many chiefs and not enough Indians
Mind you take that back loads of Indians in the UK  Cheesy..

But to many pen pushers robbing us silly because the politicians rules made it that way because they get a cut in the decisions they put upon us ..

MONEY MONSTERS..

We as people need to stop this crazy madness ..
I am from the UK and don't won't to live like the USA..

NO MONEY THEN DIE..Why because i wont die someone else will.. Angry Angry
And that's what rules come into play THE DOG EAT DOG WORLD..A sad world..
robunlal

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:02:07 PM

Every country in this world is corrupt. Its not just your country. This doesnt mean all people in the country are corrupt but majority of them are corrupt
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:16:30 PM

yes. only difference is the dimensions of it.
TheDarkVoice (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:39:23 PM

YES every country on this planet has a corrupt government employee somewhere in the chain

Easy changed though ..
Like £25 donations only and see bank accounts of politicians 10 years after they leave and they cannot make a second living while doing your political post after all your suppose to be spending all your time helping your country out ..

That way no corruption in company backhanders plus big donations for favours plus no contract robbing to line your own pockets with your cronies..

Politicians are money grabbers like everyone else FIRST they sort their own lives out the SECOND

Now not saying we don't need some politicians BUT to many chiefs and not enough Indians

But to many pen pushers robbing us silly because the politicians rules made it that way because they get a cut in the decisions they put upon us ..

MONEY MONSTERS..

But then...why can't we change it. Now the question is... do we really want to change it? From my point of view, I would just make public the life of all the politicians. By that, I mean actually for the public, like everyone, to see where every money goes. Like, to see where all your money went, and should make some changes to the mode in which payment works, you will have to provide a name when you buy something. Your taxes will then be registered with your name somewhere in a database, accessible for anyone knowing your name (and possibly a password). And then, you will see which part of your money went to some programs of government.. This can be done now using internet and computers, but might this make the system very vulnerable? I think that we have enough technology and with a part of the money some kind of this program can be done in the safest way.
bacardibacani

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:41:43 PM

A country is never corrupt, the people are. And a person who doesn't do anything to change their current state, is no less as corrupt as those who are hated for their greed and ignorance.
waqar17

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:48:31 PM

I don't know about other countries but in my country it's true. People have opinion that we are the most corrupt country in world.

Interesting thing about our country is that everyone thinks that corruption is their fundamental right or they do corruption as their fundamental right. Also say that everyone is doing corruption why I cannot do that. From lower level to upper level everyone is busy in corruption according to this formula.
alexcat

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:52:21 PM

It's also probably a question of what is corruption?

In my understanding it's a notion when someone take unfair benefits by illegal activities such as bribery.

Also it's a question of the level of corruption. If it's a top level (politicians, top managers etc.), this is one thing. If it's a low level (cop taking a bribe in order not to fine the driver for speeding), that's a different thing. Who harms the system more in this case?
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:56:26 PM

Corruption is always here. I do not know but I think my country is the most corrupt country in the world. If it's searching and tracking, I'm sure there will be evidence that people are important here for corruption. Eliminating corruption cases in my country is impossible
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:33:48 PM

I think that people in every country are very similar in character.
Even when we are talking about Catholics, Muslims, Buddhists etc. everything is very similar, in every society in the world.
By their nature, people are bad and selfish and they can not be changed so easily.
Every society and country consists of selfish individuals, and while so, we will have even selfish societies and countries.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:03:57 PM

yes, i did some researches about corruption from the facts in the local mass media in EU. And i came to the conclusion that in every country there were detected some facts about corruption. Even in prosperous Switzerland or in Germany or somewhere in Scandinavian countries. I've read some annual reports from Transparency International or OCCRP, but i am not sure that they publish all cases about corruption. Now i am sure that cryptocurrency can combat bribery and corruption in the future.
fbpolok

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:29:00 PM

yes.i think so Huh
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:32:21 PM

Not every countries are corrupt on the same proportion. Third world countries are much more corrupt than first world countries (and they aren't corrupt because poorness, they are poor because corruption [and ignorance]).

People say their own countries are the most corrupt because that is the reality they live and for them it's hard and sometimes they can't imagine something worse than the situation they live. Not saying about economic individual life, but in a general society aspect, like seeing corruption scandals happening, institutions doing nothing about it, all the sectors of society poisoned by corruption... If you think too much about it and discover you are by yourself against all this shit you can become depressive or even mad.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:45:10 PM

I really think corruption exists anywhere, so no country is safe. It's natural for human to be greedy and corrupted once they gain access or power over something. Even if you're raised well or you're well educated, you will end up corrupt once you gained control or power over something.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:10:49 AM

Easy changed though ..

MONEY MONSTERS..

I would like to say that not all countries are corrupt. There is always that one country who value honor over money. But the logical part of me is like, as long as you're connected to another country one way or another you will be corrupt. It is a dog eat dog world, but maybe just maybe there will be a uncorrupted city.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:13:24 AM

No.  In every country there was always a politician who was corrupt. It is a disease that is uncureable.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:06:55 AM

Probably most of the countries are corrupted. The more money people at poser have, the more they want to be given.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: