Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is every country really corrupt?  (Read 3052 times)
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:55:36 AM

I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?
Maybe yes that in every country there will always be a corruption.we cannot remove that in every politician who in power.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:01:25 AM

I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?
Every country corruption is really exist. But it depends in the leader of the country works to make his country progress and the corruption is abolished.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:08:48 AM

i think every country have a corrupt government official, you can never remove it, maybe some have been being busted but still there are still corruption happening, small cash or big cash. but i hope we will have more good leaders than corrupt leaders.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:57:50 AM

I am not quite sure about all the countries are corrupting but most of the countries which exist on earth are corrupting because of some wrong politics and economical actions. My country is among these countries and this is really upsetting to live in this kind of country.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Ypi79890

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:00:50 AM

In one or another degree countries have a corruption
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

Almost all of the countries in the world are corrupt. The only difference is some countries are more corrupt than others. Corruption exists in the West also; But, in poor and developing countries, it is a major problem. 

TheDarkVoice (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:34:41 AM

A country is never corrupt, the people are. And a person who doesn't do anything to change their current state, is no less as corrupt as those who are hated for their greed and ignorance.

It is exactly was I am thinking too. It's pretty hard to change the people (impossible I could say), but it's even harder to change yourself (which actually is not that impossible, but much more important). Maybe, if we change ourselves first we can give others an exemple to follow and change themselves too.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:49:40 AM

Yes exactly I no that all of country is they are in corruption and the only different in other country is more corrupt then other country.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:00:52 AM

Almost all of the countries in the world are corrupt. The only difference is some countries are more corrupt than others. Corruption exists in the West also; But, in poor and developing countries, it is a major problem. 

That's true. Anywhere you go corruption is always there. Even in private companies and even in neighborhoods, corruption is there. However, it is greatly feel in countries with economic crisis. A single corruption done by an official it will greatly affect the whole system, compared to those countries with stable economy.

Kidding aside, removing money and just paying everyone with food might stop corruption.  Grin

Lynchfondu

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:32:21 AM

I mean, it depends what you classify as corruption, but yeah, I'd agree that generally countries experience corruption to varying degrees.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:39:49 AM

YES every country is CORRUPT..

You need to understand it's human nature ..

Imagine you have keys to a door and you can open the door and take money that no one will ever know
and the fact your not suppose to take it HOW MANY WILL?..

Just think no one will ever find out would you take it..
Like holidays a better house with a swimming pool these are all the things you could have without anyone knowing ..Human nature wants to make your own life good..

So all humans cannot be TRUSTED if you give humans a chance to get a head they will no matter the outcome..Money makes your world HAPPY..

Now we need a SYSTEM so they cannot open that door anymore and takes what they likes..

£25 donations only no one can donate more than that amount..
And see politicians bank accounts 10 years after they leave so we can see where all the money they earned
come from over a 10 year period ..

And all the LORDS gone sacked and a new body by elected people like MARY the shop assistant
Not owner of some big business Mary the lollypop lady people of that sort..

That will stop loads of CORRUPTION and then DEMOCRACY will then be fair..

All i see in this day and age is jews telling nations how it is because they are paying people like this..
Priti Patel forced to resign over meetings with Israeli officials – Politics ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Politics › Priti Patel
5 days ago - The Sun has not gone with a big splash. Instead, Patel only makes the top of the paper with “Priti makes it 2 in week.” Helen Miller..

My government should be ashamed of them selves^^^..
What JEW  TRICKS are you playing to meet in secret..JEWISH GAMES..

You JEWS keep going on about the MUSLIMS so why don't you fight them?..

Instead of asking our WESTERN CHILDREN to die for a JEWISH CAUSE..

When we British don't care for RELIGION anymore..

Number of atheists in the UK reaches highest level | Daily Mail Online
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article.../Number-atheists-UK-reaches-highest-level.html
4 Sep 2017 - Britain loses its religion: Number of people who describe themselves ... Number of UK adults who describe themselves as atheist at its highest ...

YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY...THE JEW STATE..My children will not die for no jews anymore..

Oh and something should happen to cause shit and many of you will get it where we live..

My children are in DEBT future DEBT and we send this MONEY to you JEWS..

Why Does the U.S. Give So Much Military Aid Money to Israel? - The ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/09/...israel...aid/500192/
15 Sep 2016 - The two countries just signed a new military-aid deal—the biggest pledge of ... Aid to Israel is among the only static issues of this U.S. election season. .... Twitter account sent a private direct message to Donald Trump Jr., the

Priti Patel discussed giving British foreign aid money to Israeli army ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › UK › UK Politics
7 days ago - Priti Patel discussed giving British foreign aid money to Israeli army, .... $42 million) in aid and sent hundreds of troops, supplies and rescue ..

Listen ISLAMIC CRAZIES..

We are selling weapons to MUSLIMS and then giving money to JEWS to kill your asses^^^..

The CIRCLE of LIES to pay those greedy fucking scum bags monies..

Imagine they just keep doing a circle of war for MONIES..

Make weapons sell to the muslims give the money to jews to kill the muslims..
Continuous war monies and death..

I was watching a documentary about the monies the west made from ww2 some people got so rich from that war ..ALL WARS..

And those JEWS are doing it all again..

Israelis: Do you believe that gentiles (goys) will be slaves for the Jews ...
Video for jews say we are slaves for them▶ 18:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
1 Mar 2015 - Uploaded by Corey Gil-Shuster
I like the part where the guy says we are taught to love our ... Turn your guns on your leaders, your officers, take .

Talmudic Jews Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves - YouTube
Video for jews say we are slaves for them▶ 2:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
12 May 2016 - Uploaded by Zionist Report
Talmudic Jewish supremacists say non-Jews are beasts who exist to serve Jews as slave workers.

I AM BRITISH and i am no JEW BOYS SLAVE..
I will smack a jew in the mouth if need be..YOU DIRTY CUNTS..

Yes i will show my peoples what you thinks of us by showing those videos..
You and the MUSLIMS go kill yourselves you HORRIBLE RELIGIOUS FUCKERS..

Always religion causing trouble..Now we know why MONEY..always boils down to the money..

THE JEWS and MUSLIMS are cancer of the EARTH..

If any trouble where i live we will kill your asses.. Wink JEWS and MUSLIMS..
elenachers

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:50:52 AM

While grid people in politics, country will be corrupt.
I think every country like that. Some less, some more....
Hope it will changed one day.  Cool
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:08:44 PM

Somalia, South Sudan, North Korea and Syria are perceived to be the most corrupt countries in the world, according to Transparency International's latest annual review that draws on a mix of business and government sources for its ranking.
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:02:01 AM

It's a common scenario of every country. No country is out of corruption i guess.
nguyenngocson

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:23:40 AM

I think that all countries have corruption, a country without greed will be a great thing, that country will grow very strong.
 Corrupt countries will grow very slowly
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:02:21 PM

You can find corrupt people specially those who are in the government.
So it is not actually the the whole part of one country that is corrupt, but some part of it. And it seems that corruption
Is now become an appetite of all who are full of greediness.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:12:11 PM

Yes, every country is being corrup, the employers of government is the one that corrupted their own country, they will be good to a people to think that they don't do anything wrong like corruption.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:02:34 PM

Every country is corrupt is just differs looking from the angle of the degree, and to be realistic is not only with our leaders it starts from the grassroots

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ardan17

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:21:57 PM

I think corruption takes place across the country at both low and high levels. Acts of corruption is basically not a stand-alone event. Corruption behavior concerning complex things. Almost all aspects of life infected by corruption. When simplified causes of corruption include two factors, namely internal factors and external factors. Internal factors are the cause of corruption coming from personal , while external factors are the factors causing corruption due to external causes.
fookmeow

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:14:21 PM

damn yes.all the country are fully corrupted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: