Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is every country really corrupt?  (Read 3049 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:23:56 PM

yes I think all countries have corrupt, like government employees who only have a decent income but its assets a lot.
I think they did it to prove their greatness, or also because of the luxurious lifestyle that must be fulfilled, and also greedy.
money is power if you can not control it then you will be in control.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:53:55 PM

COUNTRY IS NOT CORRUPT Its the government officials .and i think this is always happening since the older years that's why theres no new to that country of yours..
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:05:16 PM

every country always has corruption, not much or less, that is inevitable, because of government officals are corrupted, so they can effect their country economy.

hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:22:06 PM

i dont think country corrupt , i think people are corrupt in the world because time is changing and people only think of themselves and people live  for  money and jop so people dont want to friend and they are thinking mean of everything is only money it is not good !
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:36:04 PM

Yes, all the countries in the world are more or less corrupt. Poor and developing countries are most corrupt, but rich countries (European and Nordic countries) are less corrupt.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:04:01 PM

Mostly, they are corrupt, just as the saying goes..in very forest there are snakes, for as long as people do not content on what they have and who they are there will always be corruption.. For unless a leader decide to deal with it seriously and insensitively they will continue to do so,
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:56:48 PM

Yes, every country is corrupt just that the level of corruption differs.
It is not the country but the people governing her are corrupt. Corruption exists in every country but the level of corruption differs from country to country. Greed for money is the part of human nature. This corruption leads to many problems like poverty, unequal distribution of resources and gives rise to many other evils in the society.
galactic123

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:05:50 PM

I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?

Well, all countries are populated, and run by, human beings.  Human beings are not perfect.

eCredit, a WAVES Platform token. Rewards and more. Main site: eCreditCoin.Net
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:22:46 PM

Absolutely yes!

OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:16:16 PM

Yes, all the countries in the world are more or less corrupt. Poor and developing countries are most corrupt, but rich countries (European and Nordic countries) are less corrupt.

I don't agree. It seems to me that the more money, the more the desire to steal them.. Undecided
9thst

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:50:28 PM

Not every but most faced this problem
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:08:08 PM

i think most country has corruption, we can never destroy corrupion completely, but this is just a small part of entire countries, so not all of countries have corruptions.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:09:14 PM

I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?
Corruption is in the human nature and there is no system all over the world that is exempted from corruption. You country maybe high in one level of corruption and low in another level. We must change the way we look at things of life before we can really saying we can fight corruption. Since corruption has it roots in the way we live it then means if we want to change corruption we must change our life.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:23:52 PM

I think your are pointing to the government of your country. I think corruption is  everywhere. I also hate it whenever i hear that my country is not improving because all the leaders sitting in the position in our government are corrupt.

ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:59:58 PM

I really think that corruption is every where. Once you gain power over something, corruption is always there. People are tempted to get more or want more if they gain power over something. It is the easiest way to get what you want. So, I really think that there's no country safe from corruption.
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:06:47 PM

In my country corruption is widely use everywhere and is making all people  in danger.But the government is taking action to get rid of corruption.Maybe in different countries there is but only minimal.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Why Not

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:22:37 PM

Lot of ppl don't really know what corruption is. Say in Finland it's ok to hire the relative for the job because he/she is a relative. Is that corruption or legitimate? If it would be a politican who hiring relative in office, that would be considered a corruption or favoritism as at least. So it is. 
roseybanez

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:43:25 PM

Every countries have corruption inside of the machine. The only thing different is how big is it depend on the country. In 3rd country, huge corruption is happening and nothing can stop them.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:34:13 PM

The government of my country is one of the most corrupt in the world. The elected politicians only show compassion when it's time for people to vote. They appeal to the poor because they are the majority of the population. Corruption is so common that all people are aware of it, yet they don't do anything about it. Why? I guess people are used to it, that they don't really care. If only we could stand as one and do something about corruption such as ousting notorious corrupt politicians.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:17:16 AM

Not every country corrupt, but people who are involve in often do that worse thing. They do it doesn't mean that they are uneducated or poor. They don't care to others, they only focus on their self. They never think over other sufferings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: