Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:51:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is every country really corrupt?  (Read 3052 times)
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?

All countries do have different problems. There's no perfect one.  I believe every nation do have some issues about corruption and other problems too just like your country.

Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:43:48 AM

Yes, but some countries handles it better. Like with other crimes. You can't forbid them, but you can reduce it as much as possible. Main thing is to talk about it openly and consensus in society about this evil.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:50:08 AM

I do not want to say that every government in each country is corrupt. Because I don't have proof. But here in our country , corruption is one of the biggest problem we are facing right now. Since the very first President, many says they are corrupt.
fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:05:53 AM

I think any country have corrupt government,,even not official government, like in the private sector or other business,,because people have no contented in the're life. When money are issue,people changes immediately, thats people become corrupt.
Goldwin27

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:16:05 AM

i think yes, because in my own country corruption can not be removed, especially in the government. and every day i watch the news that's always the issue.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:41:23 AM

I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?
Most of the government is really corrupt, even in just small district in every country there are already lots of corrupt people inside it and we cannot avoid it because it is chronic or maybe I can call it "nature" of those who are in the government.
Tuyok

Activity: 115

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

I think corruption is always present in each country. It maybe small or big kind of corruption, it is still corruption. In my country, corruption is very rampant, I do not want to mention my country for security reasons.

zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

I think all countries are corrupt. Only if the issue is brought to light for everyone to know or not. For example, China has detained all corrupt officials from the past. This is an important issue that needs to be eliminated for the country to develop.
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:55:47 AM

I wouldn't want to jump into any generalizations here, without being able to base my opinion on actual facts (which might be hard to come by in this domain) but quite frankly, personally I think corruption might very well exist in most countries to a certain extent, even in those areas, where you might least suspect it.
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:50:37 AM

Corruption in Indonesia is still rooted and it’s a very common and maybe apathetically ordinary for our country. We know that corruption leads to nothing and even to the worst level of Indonesia’s economic condition, so we must find a way out for these corruption and things.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

Thats true, im an indonesian and i also think my country is the most corrupt in the world, i think its already become the majority now, and the people who want to combat corruption will be tormented.
They are jailed, attacked by someone, etc.
Thats whats going on in my country.
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

Not literally mean all. There are some countries not corrupt. They put first in the priority the good for civilians. But more countries are corrupt.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

Hopefully, not all countries will have corruption. Corruption is a problem of the country. Vietnam has so many corruption cases that people are in office, have a high status and status. That is why the country is less developed. Employment situation is increasingly difficult, no money can not get a job.
Olivernelson

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

Corruption is in different grades. But, at least, no matter how good a country may seem to be, there would still be an iota of corruptness in some individuals/governments in such countries.
wineheart78

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

It seems to me that there are advantages and disadvantages in any country. We can not at the same time break the age-old system and we does not need to be broken. The system is necessary to be improved but unfortunately in the government do not understand it.
Zonero12

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

every country has their own government employees corrupt

● ● ● LIPCHAIN ● ● ●
▰▰▰ LIPCHAIN WILL UNITE THE GLOBAL SURFER’S COMMUNITY ▰▰▰
www.lipchain.io
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

Corruption occurs in every country. Human greed leads to corruption. Only the level of corruption is different, but it is a big problem with which it's hard to fight.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:18:35 PM

Yes it is , especially my country , but of course  I won't tell which country Wink Smiley Smiley
amatias

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

Is there a country  that's not corrupt? What makes a country corrupt? A country has its government and run by people. If the people that runs the govt are corrupt, does it mean that country is corrupt as well? Personally, i could say that there's no problem about a country or its government. The problem lies in the people. And unfortunately, there's a  sad fact in the saying "if you cant beat them, join them". An honest person can be easily influence by those who are corrupt  especially if it's your boss or chief.
I really appreciate what Pres RD is doing. Cleaning up the trash. A very sticky, dirty, hard to remove trash. Hope there's a 'War on Corrupts'.
Btw which is attainable? 'War on Drugs' or 'War on Corrupts'? 
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:06:47 AM

"Corrupt" is the cultural equivalence of a number of countries, which distinguishes is the number of that cases Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: