Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 73464 times)
davinci1618

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:54:58 AM

Hey All,

This is my first time investing in an ICO and im having trouble deciding on whether to sell or HODL. I only placed $35 on DTR as I have no money! and with the in 20 fold increase I cant decide if holding until 0.8/1 is unrealistic or greedy?

I know theres been some calculations made on here but theyre purely speculation, surely a 2000% return is enough and with the recent drop from 0.23 to 0.2/0.195 im unsure on if this growth will continue? Also, if some of the tokens arent claimed yet what long term effect will it have when they eventually are and theyre sold, would that not drive down the price?

Because im not a seasoned investor! this whole thing is making me very nervous and im checking the worth almost 10 times a day! what advice do you all have?

Make more money with a job you poor bastard.

Cheesy

Diversify.

Don't bet on a single horse. But this is most certainly one of your horses for the near future.

Lmao.

In all seriousness, the advice above is 100% on point. Just hold this and stash it away for 5 years. Think about how high this coin is worth based just on the fact who the developers of this project are. There is no finished product, and no one is worried about a thing up until the point where there is one because of one word: Bitstamp.

This is the one of the safest investment you can be in at the moment in all honesty and the more people catch onto that, the happier you will be you never sold. If you have to, 20% at most.
JoshAD

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

Hey All,

This is my first time investing in an ICO and im having trouble deciding on whether to sell or HODL. I only placed $35 on DTR as I have no money! and with the in 20 fold increase I cant decide if holding until 0.8/1 is unrealistic or greedy?

I know theres been some calculations made on here but theyre purely speculation, surely a 2000% return is enough and with the recent drop from 0.23 to 0.2/0.195 im unsure on if this growth will continue? Also, if some of the tokens arent claimed yet what long term effect will it have when they eventually are and theyre sold, would that not drive down the price?

Because im not a seasoned investor! this whole thing is making me very nervous and im checking the worth almost 10 times a day! what advice do you all have?

Make more money with a job you poor bastard.

Cheesy

Diversify.

Don't bet on a single horse. But this is most certainly one of your horses for the near future.

Lmao.

In all seriousness, the advice above is 100% on point. Just hold this and stash it away for 5 years. Think about how high this coin is worth based just on the fact who the developers of this project are. There is no finished product, and no one is worried about a thing up until the point where there is one because of one word: Bitstamp.

This is the one of the safest investment you can be in at the moment in all honesty and the more people catch onto that, the happier you will be you never sold. If you have to, 20% at most.

Thanks all, I'm a grad student so money wise the small amounts matter to me! Plus I didnt want to go all guns blazing into my first ICO! I have done research and i was thinking of holding until December.

What do you all think about Dether I saw it when finding out about DTR.

https://dether.io
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

Looks like a very very promising coin will probably do x10 or maybe a bit more by the end of this year, the only thing that I don't quite like is that the supply is just waay to much compared to Binance coin and KuCoin shares, does anyone know if there's any plans to burn tokens in the future?
Blue_Planet

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:04:07 AM

Looks like a very very promising coin will probably do x10 or maybe a bit more by the end of this year, the only thing that I don't quite like is that the supply is just waay to much compared to Binance coin and KuCoin shares, does anyone know if there's any plans to burn tokens in the future?

I believe that this token has a very high potential. If everything will go as planed, the token.net exchange will be one of the biggest exchanges in the crypto space. A high supply is not a problem since all trading fees for all trades inside the tokens.net will be calculated in the TDR tokens and will be burned in the ethereum network. Therefore, the circulating supply will gradually decrease. The team behind the tokens.net has the same co-founder (Mr. Merlak) as BITSTAMP exchange, which is one of the biggest exchanges for years.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

Fb chat on 19.1. with founder Merlak. I think it will be in Slovenian language. We will translate it to English.

https://www.facebook.com/events/139972500018992/

Thanks for translating! Hopefully he will talk more about Tokens.net & about the roadmap to clear some things up!

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
CryptMyDay

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:00:40 AM

number of holders is just growing and growing. We now have 1933 holders.
Where do you have this number from?
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

You can first go to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dynamic-trading-rights/ and on the left you click on 'explorer':

https://etherscan.io/token/0xd234bf2410a0009df9c3c63b610c09738f18ccd7

loganix

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:34:16 AM

To be a winner, all you need to give is all you have.
CryptMyDay

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

You can first go to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dynamic-trading-rights/ and on the left you click on 'explorer':

https://etherscan.io/token/0xd234bf2410a0009df9c3c63b610c09738f18ccd7
Thanks a lot. Again something new learned.
sler

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

If someone didn't noticed, you can subscribe to beta version https://www.tokens.net/
Xoloescuincle

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

Hi guys, im a DTR token holder, bought some since ICO. Iv been wondering, considering the amount of money that was raised and the amount of contributors during ICO, (that havnt changed much ever since) is it ok to asume that must DTR token holders are whales, and if so? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

conex

Activity: 318

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:41:57 PM

You ment this? https://etherscan.io/token/0xd234bf2410a0009df9c3c63b610c09738f18ccd7#balances

Major holders are devs, for sure. Don't see any whalers here.

Merlak made a great job, and reputation with bitstamp.net .. so this project could be really huge in few years. Holding will be painful, but profitable.

Regards

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
Xoloescuincle

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:43 PM

You ment this? https://etherscan.io/token/0xd234bf2410a0009df9c3c63b610c09738f18ccd7#balances

Merlak made a great job, and reputation with bitstamp.net .. so this project could be really huge in few years. Holding will be painful, but profitable.

Regards

Hi, well yeah i meant to say most ICO contributors bought huge amounts, thats why i refered to them as whales. But yeah i really trust this project, i keep buying because i belive the more i have the less painful will be to hold.

We were like 1800 ICO contributors.
conex

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

Regards

Hi, well yeah i meant to say most ICO contributors bought huge amounts, thats why i refered to them as whales. But yeah i really trust this project, i keep buying because i belive the more i have the less painful will be to hold.

We were like 1800 ICO contributors.

1800 ico contr. is not small amount. In some projects, there are under 800...

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

I'm really certain that I made a good choice by investing in DTR while it was still very low.

I wont make the same mistake I made with KCS or BNB again... Although I recently sold all my KCS at the alltime high for almost 10K while I bought it for 250 dollars  Cheesy...

So that's why I made sure I have A LOT of DTR...

conex

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

I'm really certain that I made a good choice by investing in DTR while it was still very low.

I wont make the same mistake I made with KCS or BNB again... Although I recently sold all my KCS at the alltime high for almost 10K while I bought it for 250 dollars  Cheesy...

DTR will never catch BNB, just because of the amount of tokens. But it will bring some nice gains Smiley

vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

Is there any update to list DTR on any other exchanges besides http://livecoin.net ?
Blue_Planet

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

DTR will never catch BNB, just because of the amount of tokens. But it will bring some nice gains Smiley

DTR will be burned at a much faster rate than BNB. That is why the DTR token supply is higher.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

DTR will be burned at a much faster rate than BNB. That is why the DTR token supply is higher.
We also have to take into account the growth of the crypto market as a whole (total market cap) which will increase the price of both (DTR and BNB) directly. However, increase of total market cap, number of crypto currencies and decreasing bitcoin dominance will result in more and more trading. Exchanges are now already jammed; it will be even tougher. Thus, more exchanges will be needed.

If tokens.net will be user friendly exchange it has the potential to overthrow most of other crypto-crypto exchanges, because they are ugly and non-intuitive. Not to mention not working properly etc.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Blue_Planet

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

We also have to take into account the growth of the crypto market as a whole (total market cap) which will increase the price of both (DTR and BNB) directly. However, increase of total market cap, number of crypto currencies and decreasing bitcoin dominance will result in more and more trading. Exchanges are now already jammed; it will be even tougher. Thus, more exchanges will be needed.

If tokens.net will be user friendly exchange it has the potential to overthrow most of other crypto-crypto exchanges, because they are ugly and non-intuitive. Not to mention not working properly etc.

True. If everything will go as planned in the roadmap of the TOKEN.NET whitepaper, the DTR token will easily reach a capitalization of $1B by the end of April 2018. Even if the bear market appears in the following weeks or months I am still optimistic about DTR token. I really expect that TOKEN.NET will be within the top 10 world's exchanges by the mid of 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: