Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 73460 times)
XYZSniper

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

NEXT GEN CRYPTO EXCHANGE - lets coment this over example...

Lets take for Example LIVECOIN where is DTR listed too. Nobody know this old exchange but have 17mio 24h vol. If they have for real? No! Just check IPL (VouchForMe). IPL is on 5 place best selling token on chart. No shit. Open Blockfolio and insert IPL and check exact 24h period and try to check on LiveCoin real time trading. You will see its not that much like it is on CMC 24h vol. So they faking with people and try to show people that they have lot 24h vol trades and this coin is now virtual potential as good coin. DDDDD. LOL. And people will buy that coin for high price coz dont have real volume on that price like is now. So easyly can cut from Livecoin 2x 0 in 24h volume to get real volume. Lot people belive what write on CMC. Thi is not legal and in future will be coz of regulations this exchange closed. Now lets go back to our DTR and Tokens.net...

24h volume on tokens.net is real and cant be fake it. When they turn on FEE and BURNING. End of story... Do have any other exchage that tool to prove real volume? Nobody. Maybe BINANCE is first in line coz of burning... So thats next generation exchange... REAL LEGIT VOLUME

And ask your self do you realy think that Merlak will one day say: sorry exchange not start like we thing. Project closed. LOL. I am almost 100% NOT. Why? Coz he have much more money like 15mio $. And he wont play with people for that small amount. LEGIT... BITSTAMP...

But for good profit guys you must be hell strong HODLER...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobavcar

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

I'm not worried he will do that. One of the main reasons I have faith in this project is because of the team. However, my biggest frustration with the project still remains lack of communication and updates. Sure there isn't much to talk about after the release but the question of Mobile app remains. You don't know when it will be finished? No problem, just let us know it's not the highest priority right now. Engage with the community more, it's part of publicity as well.
XYZSniper

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

You dont need mobile app right now. I think first priority is to get as much as can coins and tokens to be future listed when bear market ends.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

I'm not worried he will do that. One of the main reasons I have faith in this project is because of the team. However, my biggest frustration with the project still remains lack of communication and updates. Sure there isn't much to talk about after the release but the question of Mobile app remains. You don't know when it will be finished? No problem, just let us know it's not the highest priority right now. Engage with the community more, it's part of publicity as well.

I agree here. I find now quite popular that projects do not engage with the community and they do not update the community. It's not just tokens, and I don't know why. It's really not that hard.

You dont need mobile app right now. I think first priority is to get as much as can coins and tokens to be future listed when bear market ends.

You are missing the point. It's not about the necessity of the mobile app. They have missed a last milestone on the roadmap and they haven't said anything about it. I think community would understand if there was some issue, or it's not the priority etc. But being quiet is a bit stupid.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
mctrader

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:12:27 AM

Whats up folks.

ANY NEWS???

The team is quiet for some time now. The exchange is working now, but:

Whats up whit mobile app, burning tokens and adding some coins/tokens to the exchange...
cryptobavcar

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

Well done by the team, nice update and good news!
Perunex

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

Very nice update! It seems like the tokens.net team are reading us and listening. Would love to have an update like this once a month and as this update is called "October Update" it seems that there will be "November Update" etc.

I just don't quite personally agree with:

Unfortunately, we also had to make some sacrifices in order to achieve our objectives. Due to the current market situation we decided to postpone the delivery of our mobile app. We strongly believe that its launch at this stage would not add much value to the company. This is why we assigned all our engineers to work on the web platform

I would personally really like to use mobile app to trade. So I can be responsive af anywhere.

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

Ok lets talk if I will be owner of project tokens.net...

Market is BULSHIT. Correct.. Perfect.. :

1. Useless to spend money for marketing.But i have lot time to do next steps:
2. If i want to list more coins and tokens witch cost 1.000.000 DTR (for listing) is now good oportunity. No fee, price is low... Easy to buy on tokens.net and if no offer i will put it on sale (anyway i will get those DTR back Wink )
3. I nead as much as possible DTR coins as owner (future fee is my payment) and i can push coin down and set any price I want in future (check first 100 wallets)
4. if I am quiet, work quiet and who not believe in me (legit) will give up (weak hand) and sold out at low price to me. Perfect. My % of shares grow.

Market turn to BULLISH. Hohoho....
1. I start listing coins and tokens (volume grow constantly)
2. When volume is good i turn ON BURNING. wow. Price start grow HARD
3. I start with brutal marketing... DTR grow HARDER.   ups. to late to jump in back... but then DTR start growing slower and slower, but grow constantly
4. offer have allthe time demand and reverse
5. I have first exchange witch have REAL VOLUME (no fake like others), more people will come

CONCLUSION

I will be very happy if you sell DTR now as much as you can. TNX. If i turn time into to the future, I see tokens.net in top 10 exchanges. Time will tell and go to this post 2020 and you will see if I am wrong.  

WISH

I wish to all coins and tokens who will be list all the best. Special to LANA, who get courage for one of the first listing. hats off. I know who is laughing now, will cry later. I really love video with twin sisters...

Best regards

Gery

If only cryptoworld had many Gerys. Thank you for these lines. Respect.

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

The long awaited update from Tokens.net team is here.

https://www.tokens.net/october-update/

October Update - What Have We Been Doing
Five months ago we celebrated a great success with the launch of Tokens.net beta trading platform. The platform was built in just three months, an achievement that nobody believed would be possible. However, we dismissed the sceptics and delivered on our promises. The feedback we received from the community was very positive and although some minor corrections and updates were necessary the platform performed extremely well.

Public launch
Although QA underwent testing throughout all of its services we were occasionally caught off guard by the imagination of our customers who gave us immediate feedback regarding the ways in which they interact with the platform, observe process flows and understand its features and functionalities. This necessitated some minor touches, corrections and updates.

Three months following our beta launch we hit another important milestone. We opened our site to the public on 31 July 2018 and started accepting customers from all over the world. We have since been busier than ever implementing new features, new cryptocurrencies, strengthening our security and signing new business partnerships.

Stasis Euro (EURS)
Tokens.net became one of the first marketplaces that implemented Stasis Euro (EURS) stable coin. This is an accomplishment we are extremely proud of as it proved how quickly and reliably we can respond to new market products and demands.

What have we been doing
We have been adding new currencies and opening new trading pairs on a weekly basis and will continue to do so in the future.

Unfortunately, we also had to make some sacrifices in order to achieve our objectives. Due to the current market situation we decided to postpone the delivery of our mobile app. We strongly believe that its launch at this stage would not add much value to the company. This is why we assigned all our engineers to work on the web platform.

What to expect
We plan to roll out DTR Voice system on 1 November 2018. On this date all our active clients will get 1000 DTR Voices deposited to their Tokens.net account. It will subsequently be possible to use DTR Voices to vote on future cryptocurrency listings and trade them on our platform. All proceeds derived from future sales of DTR Voices will be used to burn Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR).

We will finish our promotional period and start charging fees and burning DTR tokens on 1 December 2018. By that time we plan to have listed more major crypto currency pairs, starting with Monero (XMR) and Ripple (XRP).

XYZSniper

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:58:31 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 12:20:03 PM by XYZSniper

https://i.imgur.com/zHYcBjG.jpg
SmokeItOut

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:57:03 PM

Looks like adding LanaCoin had a very negative impact on DTR price. At least Merlak tweeted something about the exchange and DTR but it doesn't seem they will introduce fees and token burning anytime soon: https://twitter.com/damianmerlak/status/1043061839830167552

They probably expected and projected more users and daily volume by now but with so many exchanges out there without marketing and lack of trading pairs they can't expect more users magically appearing on their own.

Why do you think that? DTR is not being burned yet so... Besides trading LANA on Tokens will take fees as well correct? If its 1 trade per day or 1000 trades per day. Its actually impossible to please everyone.

DTR holders want users/trading and DTR destruction, traders should be happy because tradeng fees are not collected. Dont really see Damian and team be able to please everyone all the time.

DTR holders just dont want shitcoins to be listed on tokens.net, LANA is livecoin or yobit material, sad but true
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

Looks like adding LanaCoin had a very negative impact on DTR price. At least Merlak tweeted something about the exchange and DTR but it doesn't seem they will introduce fees and token burning anytime soon: https://twitter.com/damianmerlak/status/1043061839830167552

They probably expected and projected more users and daily volume by now but with so many exchanges out there without marketing and lack of trading pairs they can't expect more users magically appearing on their own.

Why do you think that? DTR is not being burned yet so... Besides trading LANA on Tokens will take fees as well correct? If its 1 trade per day or 1000 trades per day. Its actually impossible to please everyone.

DTR holders want users/trading and DTR destruction, traders should be happy because tradeng fees are not collected. Dont really see Damian and team be able to please everyone all the time.

DTR holders just dont want shitcoins to be listed on tokens.net, LANA is livecoin or yobit material, sad but true
Maybe having all those shit coins is not bad, having liguidity is not bad.
Perunex

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

Maybe having all those shit coins is not bad, having liguidity is not bad.
Exactly. What is a shit coin is a very much subjective opinion, while most of us are that 95%+ of the coins are shitty. But that doesn't mean that tokens should list only 5% of the so called "good coins". The market will decide what is truly a shit coin, as this coin will die out. Tokens will just give a chance to coin to prove itself it is not shit - many will fail.

I think important is to have a lot, a lot of pairs. So you can trade whatever you want. And this will bring traders on the exchange - so we have everything on one spot. It is much easier if you don't have to move funds as much between exchanges.

Gregor (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

Tokens.net just added Monero (XMR/BTC and XMR/USDT) pairs.
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

DTR Voice just went live on Tokens.net.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://platform.tokens.net/voting/

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:11:51 PM

DTR Voice just went live on Tokens.net.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://platform.tokens.net/voting/

Cardano - ADA in the lead at time of writing.

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:04:15 PM

Why is Tokens.net not included on coinmarketcap ?

New exchange listing info was provided to CMC via submittion form long time ago (multiple times in fact) so dont really know why its taking so long to connect to Tokens APIs.

On the other hand Coingecko,Coinpaprika and Blockfolio added Tokens at ligtning speed.

https://coinpaprika.com/exchanges/tokensnet/
https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/tokens_net

Perunex

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

I've been trading sometime on tokens.net and I've must say I am really impressed. Very simple to buy or sell for newcomers, yet still has nice tools for advanced traders. Actually really a lot of tools and it works super fast.

My worries are however, if the site will hold the speed it has after higher number of traders, transactions etc.

And I am not able to set a stop loss... If I use the "advanced" part; I put the price I enter into position, and I can only put one second price to exit position. And the second price is obviously higher than the entering price. I would however like to put two exit prices, also lower than entering price, to form a stop-loss. Is this feature going to be added? Or it already is and I don't know how to use it?

Alex55466452

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:41:47 PM

hello
what is the total supply for dtrv?
does anyone know
adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

Today I've actually traded on tokens.net for the first time (have been member and holder for a while, just haven't been trading as much as market was lacking volatility, now I'm back =)).

Anyway, I must say that the User Experience is top notch and as developer my self with 15+ years of experience I really like what I see (beautiful utilization of jQuery lib, done very efficiently and thus such great UX feeling). All props to devs, great stuff!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: