Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading Bitcoin and other alts still profitable?  (Read 4718 times)
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

Yes, trading and others alternative coins are still profitable, because of them business name there’s always be a sign of money and the invertors will always be profitable
because they in the good hands in this business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

When you reicving another token after succsesful deal you should understand that you just recived an opportunity to sell it later when price would be expensive. Trading always profitable, even when market is red.

GawirZZ

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:32:50 PM

Why not ? if you are diligent and patient in trading bitcoin or wherever you can get a great provit if you persevere, and the most important trading in bitcoin you must be patient in terms of buying and selling.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

Specially now, I have seen a lot of money from my friend and I think it is because of the sudden increase of the altcoins that gave him that kind of money.
Withdrew it and never got greedy to wait for more.
I told him he was a genius but yet he could have waited for more. Told him to not look at the exchange after some time or he might just regret it when he sees the prices of the alts are still going up.
Keep going and do not discourage people, try to encourage people about the use of Bitcoin in real means as your friends did and their future is bright is a very good achievement. Never look back and keep your work going on by buying coins whatever situations may be but wait for the price to jump is the real time to sell out your coins and you get for what you are here.
Evgenius1283

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

Now you can trade in a brief on the growing market, but also risky. Better in them or walk a lot less risk and good profit. Those coins which I bought a month or two ago already x2,not bad I think. In scalping do not climb))))
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

I think most people do not know bother with the fundamentals and just trade from their gut feeling which often goes wrong. Successful traders are rather acting in a way tgat would be counterintuitive for most people. Buy when the courses are collapsing and the news are full with pub. Fools do the exact opposite.
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

Yes, trading and others alternative coins are still profitable, because of them business name there’s always be a sign of money and the invertors will always be profitable
yes we can see that still the investors in bitcoin and other altcoin currencies are increasing from time to time, therefore we can say that investment in bitcoin and other altcoin are still profitable and will hopefully profitable in future also, because the new era is the era of crytpo currencies for trading and investing your money there.
Tiger Junk

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

off course yes, trading bitcoin is still profitable specially if we are a great trader and i believe that trading altcoin is more profitable because a lot of altcoins is pumping it's really well so a lot of traders is still get a good profit with altcoins.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!

Trading of bitcoin and altcoins is truly profitable.  Until now a lot of people are engage in trading and i also believe that there are new investors that currently invest in trading because there is a great possibility of earning great in crypto.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Jorheen

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

Yes it is still profitable but not at all times because there are times that the price market is down. But it you have the proper timing of trading bitcoins and alts, I think there will be more chances of earning more profits. So better yet that before you trade you watch the price market first.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:50:14 AM

I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!

Trading of bitcoin and altcoins is truly profitable.  Until now a lot of people are engage in trading and i also believe that there are new investors that currently invest in trading because there is a great possibility of earning great in crypto.
Yes, bitcoin trading is still profitable because of its volatility, the changes of value in the market can make traders to be profitable by buying at low and selling once its values will goes above the buying value and even altcoins are still profitable like bitcoin by using some good technique.

P60

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:32:49 AM

I agree with you, trading Bitcoin and other alternative coins is still profitable; especially when the matket is green. When the price is increasing, it is such a great opportunity to trade your coins and have a huge profit.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

Yes it is! I am a cryptocurrency trader and It is proven that trading bitcoins and other altcoins are profitable. There are a lot of opportunities that you can get from trading altcoins. Cryptocurrencies have future and it is the reason why we should patronize it.

rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:59:45 AM

Yes, of course, doing trading with Bitcoin or altcoin is still profitable.
However, the selected altcoin is not just any coin, which is a good coin and has the potential to develop well in the Cryptocurrency world.
Currently, a lot of altcoins but there are only a few that have a good value.
I suggest if you choose altcoin then choose altcoin that already exists and have a good history in Cryptocurrency world.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

I keep trading altcoins because it is really profitable. Your knowledge is the key for you to easily grow your money. You must know how to control your knowledge for you to not make bad decisions.

dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

I guess still profitable but not that big as before since about cryptocurrency already spread anywhere it means many people already know,people who are really study hard about crytos and enjoy trading and also those people that are greedy in a since that they just invest cryptos just to wait when the cryptos rise then sell it which I think not a good and normal cycle of the cryptocurrency and it really affects the prices in the market.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

Trading Bitcoin makes a lot more if you know how to read simple EMA charts. But even that is an upfront investment to make any serious cash.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:15:17 AM

until now I still believe in crypto although almost all the price down but I'm sure will soon recover and will provide profit for us, be patient because with patience and positive thinking then the success will come
Bitcoin trading and other trading is quite different in profit and you should only trade with Bitcoin because if you are productive person then you will definitely choose Bitcoin for trading. The output of trading with Bitcoin is huge and people are demanding for this coin so it is an excellent way of trading. After setting up an exchange account you should choose Bitcoin and sell out at higher price but patience is necessary in a market like this. Since Bitcoin is a long term investment.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

Trading altcoins is still profitable and you can still make good money from investing in some of the coins.  Many of those coins are at the buying angle of the trading circle now and you can take advantage of this in other to be able to invest in them.  However you should do your research very well in other not to invest in wrong coins.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

I keep trading altcoins because it is really profitable. Your knowledge is the key for you to easily grow your money. You must know how to control your knowledge for you to not make bad decisions.
Profitable or not it depends on the individual each traders mate, whether they have the skills and experience to trade then they may just get a profit? the price is still fluctuating up and down, so whenever they can just get a profit, for myself trading altcoin and bitcoin are equally profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: