Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:40:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading Bitcoin and other alts still profitable?  (Read 4718 times)
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:34 AM

I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!
At the present time, the Crypto market is unpredictable because more and more shark organizations are established. Therefore, they will have strategies to manipulate the market in a sophisticated way and make many people afraid. So to make a profit when trading, you need to learn more from the experts at the present time. Because they know the market better than you. good luck.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

You bet! Bitcoin trading and other cryptocurrency are very profitable!. The liquidity and turn over rate with profit that we enjoy in cryptocurrency investment is second to none.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!
I keep trading altcoins because it is really profitable. Your knowledge is the key for you to easily grow your money. You must know how to control your knowledge for you to not make bad decisions.
Yeah of course, it's still give us profitable with trading Cryptocurrencies, we should be able to mastering any analysis in trading, Fundamental analysis and technical analysis. If we can master both then profits will ease we get.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

This is depend on the situation and trend of crypto market,  in the current situation of market trading will very profitable because many crypto was going up 50% to 400% in this month.  To make profit from trading we should know the trend and situation of the crypto market , should be know when best times to entry and exit from the market, and should be has good management of money and risk.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

The problem with newbies is that they have heard the stories of early adopters buying bitcoin for a few dollars and now being millionaires and they want to emulate that when we know that is almost impossible to replicate, they have false beliefs about the profits you can get with bitcoin. The prices might gets higher or lower and that's the normal transactions in Bitcoin. You might get much profit if you just hold you Bitcoin since last year until today
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

When it comes to bitcoin price then its not already a shocker since we do already knew its potential and capacity when it comes on future prices which is indeed high and valuable. Trading in every sector of life is profitable and not only in cryptocurrency business. If you have the ability of trading affectively then there is no doubt that you will make money with it
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

The problem with newbies is that they have heard the stories of early adopters buying bitcoin for a few dollars and now being millionaires and they want to emulate that when we know that is almost impossible to replicate, they have false beliefs about the profits you can get with bitcoin. The prices might gets higher or lower and that's the normal transactions in Bitcoin. You might get much profit if you just hold you Bitcoin since last year until today
Trading Bitcoin and other alts is profitable at every stage whether market is going red or green it does not matter. The things which matter are your marketing skills buying and selling at right time and analyzing market news and graphs. As long as you know the right time to enter a market and also get out, then there is just no way you should lose. Bitcoin is an uptrend market and even with the whole corrections
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

yes. for now it is still profitable

I am sure that trading is one of the most profitable and the most interesting activities that exist now. Doing this business, you have all the chances to earn.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:24:41 AM

Trading is ALWAYS profitable, when you make the righ move!
This could sound as a truism, but there is no "bad moment" for trading; there are only bad traders...

J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

The majority of the early adopters buying Bitcoin for a few dollars have sold their crypto-currency when its price rose up to about $2000, because they didn't know how long BTC will grow. Nowadays the investors can get profits buying a promising alter coins and tokens in the ICO campaigns.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

I keep trading altcoins because it is really profitable. Your knowledge is the key for you to easily grow your money. You must know how to control your knowledge for you to not make bad decisions.

Agree, because most of the people afraid to invest in altcoin due to high risk. Altcoin will increase their prices on the basis Bitcoin and ETH prices. People who have knowledge will always have the right to make decisions when the prices will increase.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

Trading altcoins is still profitable and you can still make good money from investing in some of the coins.  Many of those coins are at the buying angle of the trading circle now and you can take advantage of this in other to be able to invest in them.  However you should do your research very well in other not to invest in wrong coins.
Trading altcoin will be profitable only if that coin is into bumping phase. Because only the dev teams are the bumper. I mean when most of the altcoins are lagging with real time application, how we can expect most people to buy it. When we are considering bitcoin, we can expect all the people from around the world will be buying it so that it will be into bumping phase most of the times. At the same time, altcoins are risky if the owners decided not to bump for time being.

Fortunately many people are sharing here that they are finding big profits by trading altcoins. But I do see these are all only because of their luck because if a coin is not having any real time usage then we cannot make profit by trading it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

Sure, trading crypto still profitable, even when market is red because price will recover but and your tokens would be expensive after all. Always look for profit and make your deals.
Traslavin

Activity: 461

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

Trading altcoins is still profitable and you can still make good money from investing in some of the coins.  Many of those coins are at the buying angle of the trading circle now and you can take advantage of this in other to be able to invest in them.  However you should do your research very well in other not to invest in wrong coins.
Yes it is still profitable to trade bitcoin and other altcoin but there's always a risk that we need to take. In trading, coin is easily get earn but you should be able to know how to work it out and how could you trade it wisely.  Bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are one of the cryptocurrencies that was srill profitable to trade of.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

Yes it is still profitable to trade bitcoin and other altcoin but there's always a risk that we need to take. In trading, coin is easily get earn but you should be able to know how to work it out and how could you trade it wisely.  Bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are one of the cryptocurrencies that was srill profitable to trade of.
Yes, bitcoin and altcoin trading is the biggest source of money or can make money in both cryptocurrency and other business but only it is on your own hands how you will going to earn big. Anything is profitable as long as you know what to do to get money there.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

In some cases btc actually is more profitable than alts but it can actually become alts more profitable in some cases.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

Many Altcoin can be insanely profitable provided you hold them for considerable time that enable such Altcoin to grow into price maturity.  Bitcoin is also good for shorting and holding.

systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

Yes, there are many ways to earn on bitcoin and other cryptos. I am not expert in this field yet but want to become. Trading different alts as well as bitcoin can make you wealthy if you use an analytical mind

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

A good trader always says bitcoin and other altcoins profitable because on what they observed and they play the coins in the market. Bitcoin and some altcoins are the future so no matter what happens and no matter what price drops and pumps they are still profitable. And if you have still doubt then try them first and you will surely realize that these coins can give you a lot of money if you handle them carefully. So right now if you have funds go and try play the market by having those coins in your wallet and let them there for couple of months.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:49:40 AM

Being a trader is full of loss risk.
We must have a good strategy to become a reliable and professional trader, so the losses can be minimalist.
Actually, an important point of a trader is at the beginning before becoming a trader must understand first, what coins have good potential to trade.
If you choose the wrong coin then you will lose a lot.
focus on one thing, then you will succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: