Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated thread.  (Read 91680 times)
Alqo (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

How long to get first reward? been 32 hours and nothing Sad

Hey buddy, you are close. Due to the increasing number of MNs it can take a litte bit longer... Don't worry Wink

does it look like things are at least setup right?

It can take up to 48 hours as of the moment I am writing this. If it says enabled since 32 hours you should be fine, without a problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:31:08 PM

@Alqo, can you help a AMD user ?

How to mine this with AMDs ? is worth mining this algo with them ?

https://imgur.com/a/6m3GT

I get only invalid shares. tried also "- p x" nothing... any help ? Can someone post a working bat ? What do I do wrong? Thx.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:10:38 PM

Not worth miining with GPU. Need to use Quark ASIC
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:19:18 PM

This algo too? Dam'...
mademanalex

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:53:32 PM

how about detailed info?
looks more like a scam

I changed my mind.... i dont think its a scam, but i think there is only one dev and he is doing crypto since less than a year, he will only fork stuff and change it a bit . ALqo is good income for him so he can make moeny and build his other businesses. Alqo is not his focus, only now beauce it brings him money. so i left. they make good money with the coins and they have masternode service also and now they want to make payinx, nothing to do with ALQO code development. Its just a fork with a lot of promises. there are many oter coins in top 100 you can make 10 time 20 times moeny. dont risk it here
jackson997

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:54:56 PM

This project is really good Smiley I have invested, but we need more exchanges.
unchained

Activity: 361
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:23:03 PM

This project is really good Smiley I have invested, but we need more exchanges.

ALQO is doing pretty well. It is 'online' for just six weeks and the devs implemented already a lot of (announced) stuff. I'm really satisfied with the recent progress. Keep up the great work Wink
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:17:03 PM

So, do u think it is managable for a newbie to set up a masternote without real knowlege of linux. I already found the HowTo, which looks straight forward. But when you can rent a server for for as little as arround 4 bucks from the AlQO guys, why have all the hassle? Or am I mistaken? They set everything up (and provide the static IP needed for the MD?) and you only need to provide the 10000 ALQO more ore less. Please correct me if i am wrong!

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
unchained

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:02:57 AM

So, do u think it is managable for a newbie to set up a masternote without real knowlege of linux. I already found the HowTo, which looks straight forward. But when you can rent a server for for as little as arround 4 bucks from the AlQO guys, why have all the hassle? Or am I mistaken? They set everything up (and provide the static IP needed for the MD?) and you only need to provide the 10000 ALQO more ore less. Please correct me if i am wrong!

Yes, even for a newbie it should be possible to create a MN on a VPS (but you should secure the server (fail2ban, ufw,...)). The offered service is a nice addition to the ALQO ecosystem. However, I'm not quite sure whether it is possible to install more than one MN (not of a kind but a different one) on their offered VPS. Indeed, you just need to provide the 'collateral' and you're good to go.
Alqo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:06:54 AM

Yes, even for a newbie it should be possible to create a MN on a VPS (but you should secure the server (fail2ban, ufw,...)). The offered service is a nice addition to the ALQO ecosystem. However, I'm not quite sure whether it is possible to install more than one MN (not of a kind but a different one) on their offered VPS. Indeed, you just need to provide the 'collateral' and you're good to go.

Hey,

our Hosting Service for sure allows you to install whatever you want. It's a completely seperated Ubuntu server and you'll get FULL root access to it. The only difference is that the ALQO Hosting Framework is pre-installed meaning there is a webinterface for managing your ALQO masternode.

We've got a few customers who are running multiple masternodes from different coins on our service.

praetor_delius

Activity: 57
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:09:33 AM

Love this coin, glad I got in as soon as I heard about it and did research on it. Already have my own masternode set up and a shared masternode on the way. To Mars! Smiley
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:48:15 AM

Hey,

our Hosting Service for sure allows you to install whatever you want. It's a completely seperated Ubuntu server and you'll get FULL root access to it. The only difference is that the ALQO Hosting Framework is pre-installed meaning there is a webinterface for managing your ALQO masternode.

We've got a few customers who are running multiple masternodes from different coins on our service.

When will this service be fully launched for the public? Will it be reliable? My hosting service restarted its servers and I went on for 5 days without my MNs on, and now I need to wait 2 more days for the rewards to start again. A lot of coins lost. Wouldn't want that to happen again

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
xlincn

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:18:49 AM

good luck,i start minning
Alqo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:26:27 AM

Hey,

When will this service be fully launched for the public? Will it be reliable? My hosting service restarted its servers and I went on for 5 days without my MNs on, and now I need to wait 2 more days for the rewards to start again. A lot of coins lost. Wouldn't want that to happen again

Hello,
our ALQO Hosting Service was published about 3 weeks ago. You can check it out at https://hosting.alqo.org
Since our launch we never encountered such an issue with over 250 hosted servers.

Best regards

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:51:28 AM

Hey,

multiple masternodes on one access ?
unchained

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:31:37 PM

Hey,

Great, thanks for the clarification. This makes the offered hosting service even more interesting, especially for unexperienced linux users IMO. This way they can start the ALQO masternode through the web interface and in addition play around and try to install another MN via the terminal.
frenchBulle

Activity: 61
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:34:24 PM

Hello Guys! I want to start a masternode and i have 10 000+ coins. What are the minimal specificty if i want to run my  Mastenode from a VPS? Is 1Go Ram , 20Go memory is enough?

Thank you for your help!
unchained

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:37:41 PM

Hey,

multiple masternodes on one access ?

If you want to run multiple ALQO masternode you need multiple static IPs. One masternode per IP. However, you can run several different masternodes on the VPS (depending on RAM and storage).
unchained

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:45:44 PM

Hello Guys! I want to start a masternode and i have 10 000+ coins. What are the minimal specificty if i want to run my  Mastenode from a VPS? Is 1Go Ram , 20Go memory is enough?

Thank you for your help!

Hey! Crosspost from Discord (Dev of the ALQO team):

'All our VPS server have 512mb RAM and 20gb HDD. No problems yet'

Wink
adorid

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:02:07 PM

Coin added to pool:

http://hashpool.eu

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: