Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated thread.  (Read 91685 times)
bitqiang

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:57:35 AM

x10  10G矿机如何设置差异   d=?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pete 211

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:40:34 AM

I would like to clarify a couple of things. Devs have good ideas for coin, made roadmap and clear white paper, they are very active and working hard for the project, they premine just 0,17% for 10 Masternodes, going to be burned after 1 year and nothing for themselves (as I know they bought coins for their own MN from miners, correct me if this information wrong)...what the hell is going on here? Are you creating a cult? If so, you on the right way Smiley

Hey guys, thanks for all your support. What you said is completely correct (except the cult Tongue).

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
mademanalex

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:50:48 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 03:05:47 PM by mademanalex

It is a scam bros it is a scam. why? When ALQO started blockchain, the mining was over 4 TH. For a new coin with no famous DEVs and no history in crypto . What makes it more suspicious is that when Nicehash went down, the Hashing on this coin also went down from 4 TH to only 400GH...! So someone knew this coin would start and invested all  his money in Nicehash to buy the 4 TH hashing power. And this coin only has one year POW. Who else than an insider would invest so much money in renting Hashing power if the coin is so new?

And you get extreme amount of coins if oyu have the majority of Hashing power. Note this is also Quark Algo, so there are more than enough AISCs for it. Easy to fast mine.

Now the Hashing power is even higher , i think because now that the price exploded from 500 sats to up to 3000 sats, the real miners who are not the devs get involved.  

Also, ALQO team as i said has no experience in Crypto, yes they know programming, but they dont know how to make a new Algo or make a new technology.

Everything up until now is forked. And also the idea of cold storage and so on , the ideas of the whitepaper , are the same as Particle.

Particle though has a real DEV team and they are developing since 4 to 5 years.

Another very important thing is you should pay attention too:

If the Devs are very communicative and all day in chat and every day there is some new exciting anouncement , then the coin is probably a scam.

SOrry for thos who bought high. I bought at 1000 sats and sold at 2400 , so i am fine, and i alo was an early investor, but after i stopped convincing myself and saw their github and cheched the devs background (only one dev here who knows programming, others are only community managers) , the dev had a  gaming software company and couldnt make money with it. He see now crypto is easy money and pulls up this marketing gag with forked elements.

His name is Kevin Collmer. He will tell you in chat that he closed his company to only focus on crypto. no, he closed it because he didnt make money
Maybe he is serious to really make a crypto ptoject. but would you give your money into the hands of some guy who know programming but has no experience in crypto and also has no new tech to offer at all? They only have the basis of litecoin bitcoin and dash , and he is tweeting the whole time that he is going to mars... why ? because of a fork ? just trying to warn you. do your research, check waht is in their guthub, check if they have anything of their own.

Dont fall for the fancy names they come up with like, libra effect and Liberio and palacio. To make the libra effect the just change some variables in the already open source code of Dash. That takes an hour if you are smart. That is not crypto programming. Thats just paste and copy shit.

There is a lot more. But be aware any crypto promising you make the big bucks fast, is a scam. Crypto tech is far from being mainstream , most coins need a lot of development. The good coins have a slow but steady growth until they explode. And Devs usually dont party because the price goes to the moon.

They party if they have some new tech which is working great.

Anyway this coin is not 5 million worth. right now. not even 10000 USD, because it is just a fork.

Oh and they also have the Masterode hosting service, where they make additional money.

Why do i post this? if you are new to ALQO be happy i tell you this. And if you are one of the guys who was there early and knows this is a scam but dont say anything because you want to profit as much as possible, then F U!

Crypto is a fucking dirty place, it about billions of dollars. All the market is manipulated, but if oyu really want to invest in the tech, then find good tech and invest in it. Because good unique tech might also have its pumps and dumps, but in the long term you will profit. ALQO is not unique tech just some scam shit like KOREcoin who promis you the Pig who gives Eggs wool and milk.

guys, i warned you. Maybe for some too late. But i was also convinced at first that they are honest. Even if they show themselves and communivate a lot i know know this means nothing.  Peace

smasherx

Activity: 202
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:35:28 PM

Oh man you seem pretty serious. Its obv your opinion and you put a lot of effort into this post. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Let me show you just briefly how I see the situation.

The whole crypto world is changing right now. The adoption rate was never that high and cryptocurrencies of the first generation are showing their limits quite obv atm. But there has been a lot of development in the recent years by highly skilled developers all around the world. We reached a point where as a startup in crypto you dont need to reinvent the wheel.

We are starting to see a paradigm shift from being "all about tech" to "all about lowing the entry barriers and marketing". Which does not mean that tech in unimportant from now on but it means that a company could be successful without the most recent sophisticated and amazing technology. This has been proven throughout recent tech history. E.g. look at the MS Windows story.

What did the ALQO guys do:
Take the most advanced crypto tech atm remove some minor and major bugs and set it up. We are still in this setup phase and they lowered the entry barrier for the early adopters (easy MN setup guide, hosting service).
What you see now is a huge MN setup ongoing from folks all over the world because they made it easy to do it ==> its the MN coin with the highest amount of coins locked into masternodes.
Then they announced some more stuff which will lower the entry barrier (Liberio, Payinx...). Marketing strategy is being worked on as you see in the chats.

For me this is definetely the right direction!

These guys are young and not the most experienced tech gurus. Tbh - this is not a blocking point for me. Did you ever start a business? I did and failed. Did it again and failed again. 3rd time it worked out. Seeing that these guys know what its like to run a business and closing it off before its too late shows that they are pretty smart! Addtly. they know how to survive on a small budget ;-)

Conclusion: Is it a scam? Maybe / maybe not but the certainty that it is, is pretty low for me. So I invested a bit of money. Not more I am easy with loosing 100% as every crypto investment should be!
They've gathered by far the most active discord community in the recent setup MN coins - so its for a nobrainer to throw some money into it and help them out where I can.

Thanks anyway for your thoughts - its always good to see the opposite opinion of the own one to recheck the facts!
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:46:11 PM

It is a scam bros it is a scam. why? When ALQO started blockchain, the mining was over 4 TH. For a new coin with no famous DEVs and no history in crypto . What makes it more suspicious is that when Nicehash went down, the Hashing on this coin also went down from 4 TH to only 400GH...! So someone knew this coin would start and invested all  his money in Nicehash to buy the 4 TH hashing power. And this coin only has one year POW. Who else than an insider would invest so much money in renting Hashing power if the coin is so new?

And you get extreme amount of coins if oyu have the majority of Hashing power. Note this is also Quark Algo, so there are more than enough AISCs for it. Easy to fast mine.

Now the Hashing power is even higher , i think because now that the price exploded from 500 sats to up to 3000 sats, the real miners who are not the devs get involved.  

Also, ALQO team as i said has no experience in Crypto, yes they know programming, but they dont know how to make a new Algo or make a new technology.

Everything up until now is forked. And also the idea of cold storage and so on , the ideas of the whitepaper , are the same as Particle.

If the Devs are very communicative and all day in chat and every day there is some new exciting anouncement , then the coin is probably a scam.

SOrry for thos who bought high. I bought at 1000 sats and sold at 2400 , so i am fine, and i alo was an early investor, but after i stopped convincing myself and saw their github and cheched the devs background (only one dev here who knows programming, others are only community managers) , the dev had a  gaming software company and couldnt make money with it. He see now crypto is easy money and pulls up this marketing gag with forked elements.

His name is Kevin Collmer. He will tell you in chat that he closed his company to only focus on crypto. no, he closed it because he didnt make money
Maybe he is serious to really make a crypto ptoject. but would you give your money into the hands of some guy who know programming but has no experience in crypto and also has no new tech to offer at all? They only have the basis of litecoin bitcoin and dash , and he is tweeting the whole time that he is going to mars... why ? because of a fork ? just trying to warn you. do your research, check waht is in their guthub, check if they have anything of their own.

Dont fall for the fancy names they come up with like, libra effect and Liberio and palacio. To make the libra effect the just change some variables in the already open source code of Dash. That takes an hour if you are smart. That is not crypto programming. Thats just paste and copy shit.

There is a lot more. But be aware any crypto promising you make the big bucks fast, is a scam. Crypto tech is far from being mainstream , most coins need a lot of development. The good coins have a slow but steady growth until they explode. And Devs usually dont party because the price goes to the moon.

Anyway this coin is not 5 million worth. right now. not even 10000 USD, because it is just a fork.

Oh and they also have the Masterode hosting service, where they make additional money.

Why do i post this? if you are new to ALQO be happy i tell you this. And if you are one of the guys who was there early and knows this is a scam but dont say anything because you want to profit as much as possible, then F U!

Crypto is a fucking dirty place, it about billions of dollars. All the market is manipulated, but if oyu really want to invest in the tech, then find good tech and invest in it. Because good unique tech might also have its pumps and dumps, but in the long term you will profit. ALQO is not unique tech just some scam shit like KOREcoin who promis you the Pig who gives Eggs wool and milk.

guys, i warned you. Maybe for some too late. But i was also convinced at first that they are honest. Even if they show themselves and communivate a lot i know know this means nothing.  Peace

this sounds... hmm... not that good

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
oooStrateg

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:29:04 PM

Hi New User.
To tag something as scam you have to explain what is scam for you.

You accuse of inside trading when this Genesis Block  was launched 1 min after post this ANN !!!!!!!!!

( scam scheme ) - launch Genesis Block for 1 month after make ANN )))

I arrived around 15 November and it was a lot of people mining and selling.
I personally bought at 0.15 my MN and mine some at 0.05 - 0.1

Looks like you dont understand full value and what can bring DAO community.

Have researched more than 300 Projects in crypto since July and i never invested in scam.
Thing is when you own ALQO you own responsability vis a vis the project who launched fair coin distribution on most advanced blockchain technologies.

Alqo has nothing to prove for you, it`s up to you.
How many coins do you own ? Divide them buy Total Supply and you will see who you are here to judge.

Again, if you didn`t get it people just don`t have time to explain, poor knowledge dude from internet.

unchained

Activity: 361
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:04:56 PM

@mademanalex What's again the name of the 'groundbreaking-new-technology-and-hyper-smart-inventions' coin you develop?
I'm really glad you opened my eyes. Just let me know the name of your masterpiece coin and I'm (maybe) all in... Wink
linklinklink

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:13:54 PM

It may be a scam, it may not. People have said the same arguments about BTC, LTC, ZCoin, Verium/Vericoin, etc. Bitcoin may be the biggest ponzi scheme in history, but as with all ponzi schemes if you're in first you always win.

I regard people claiming scams as the same people that claim they know what value BTC will be at next week, next month and next year. Any value can be equally correct because the inherent value isn't based on anything other than demand.

What ALQO is worth depends completely on creating demand. It could be worth $0 or it could be worth $1 million each. Both answers are equally valid.
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:01:02 AM

def not a scam
linklinklink

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:53:58 AM

def not a scam

Could be... couldn't be... either way we don't know
oooStrateg

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:26:06 AM

It may be a scam, it may not. People have said the same arguments about BTC, LTC, ZCoin, Verium/Vericoin, etc. Bitcoin may be the biggest ponzi scheme in history, but as with all ponzi schemes if you're in first you always win.

I regard people claiming scams as the same people that claim they know what value BTC will be at next week, next month and next year. Any value can be equally correct because the inherent value isn't based on anything other than demand.

What ALQO is worth depends completely on creating demand. It could be worth $0 or it could be worth $1 million each. Both answers are equally valid.

Interesting fact,
There are people who feared to invest and once price rises they starts to spread fud in order to move price down.
Don`t worry you will not have cheap ALQO anymore i guess.
Find some ICO or go troll Dash community.
If i listen your arguments they are olso scam
oooStrateg

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:40:35 AM

http://

this sounds... hmm... not that good

What do you think people was saying about XVG in April ?
I guess the same, and it was same story in $XRB.
I will not let you tell such things

https://imgur.com/a/Usoia
SergFF

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

Thanks for the warning. But what do you mean by scam? As for me scam is something with main purpose to make money for their owners (and maybe for minority of community also) with the detriment of the majority of  community.
I cant see signs of scam in this coin. I look at the work of the developers and see that there are alot of more easier ways to make money. I see that this is a project that can become successful or not. And it depends on technical and social skills of the developers and of support of the community. Can't be 100% sure, but I hope that I found a pearl in the ocean of shit. I hope the developers will meet the expectations Smiley
praetor_delius

Activity: 57
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:44:34 AM

1) "What makes it more suspicious is that when Nicehash went down, the Hashing on this coin also went down from 4 TH to only 400GH...! So someone knew this coin would start and invested all  his money in Nicehash to buy the 4 TH hashing power." Only 1 person rented around 4 TH/s? How do you know?

2) "If the Devs are very communicative and all day in chat and every day there is some new exciting anouncement , then the coin is probably a scam." But you just said that some people on the team are community managers...Isn't it their JOB to communicate? Also, there actually isn't a new, exciting announcement every day, majority of the time the team is helping the rest of the community out

3) "the dev had a  gaming software company and couldnt make money with it." Sounds like an ad hominem attack, you also haven't posted any sources that the gaming software company didn't produce profit.

4) "There is a lot more. But be aware any crypto promising you make the big bucks fast, is a scam." ALQO has not promised me that I'd get rich quick...at all.

5) "Anyway this coin is not 5 million worth. right now. not even 10000 USD, because it is just a fork." ALQO isn't a fork of anything, also it is worth what people are willing to put into it and therefore it has gained its value fair and square.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to completely disregard your post, not only do you blatantly attack the team and the community, you do not post any sources and/or evidence at all. I would call it FUD.

- Monotone Bard
Phash2k

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 11:41:08 AM

I still believe n this project. Really fast tx and low fees are a good start

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
matheussiq8

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:09:00 PM

Have been following this project and slowly buying my MN with the profits of some other coins. Interesting concepts and the team is dedicated to making it happen. And that for me is the most important aspect.
djwatt3

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:10:42 PM

The development system is very good,
I'm looking forward to alqo be exchanged.
good luck  Grin
Phash2k

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:24:48 PM

Have been following this project and slowly buying my MN with the profits of some other coins. Interesting concepts and the team is dedicated to making it happen. And that for me is the most important aspect.

Missing half a MN right now, but I joined shared MN on the official discord

Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:57:01 PM

1000 masternodes!
Merry Xmas to all materHODLers!

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:01:21 PM

If someone knows masternode genkey then he can steal my coins?

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: