Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pangolinminer & Whatsminer FAQs  (Read 25113 times)
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:48:26 PM

Will there still be stock after pangolinminer hopefully comes back online?

Also has anyone ordered from whatsminer.net? I haven't received anything back about my wire transfer.

Pangolinminer official website is www.pangolinminer.com

I wouldn't trust any other website.

Their website is in maintenance mode at the moment.

They posted about it in Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Pangolinminer/status/943551971235053569
Web site under Maintenance, please visit later !

10.41  December 20, 2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
exx1976

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:02:20 AM

Dear folks,

Please be advised that pangolinminer M3 pre-order for Feb and March still has some units left.

Get 'em before they ran out..

ps. just realised that I've got promoted to Jr. Member today, no more newbie. hehe..

pps. took 30 days for this promotion  Cheesy

Their website appears to be down.

In addition, I filled out their "contact us" page yesterday asking for information, and have not heard back.  Not very promising.  Sad

I received a notification from them that the web site is down for maintenance.
Hopefully, they will be releasing info on a newer design as well.

So...  How can I go about placing an order with these folks, and what is the price?  They've not yet replied to the email I sent them...
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:09:09 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 08:07:55 AM by Shazam!!!

Dear folks,

Please be advised that pangolinminer M3 pre-order for Feb and March still has some units left.

Get 'em before they ran out..

ps. just realised that I've got promoted to Jr. Member today, no more newbie. hehe..

pps. took 30 days for this promotion  Cheesy

Their website appears to be down.

In addition, I filled out their "contact us" page yesterday asking for information, and have not heard back.  Not very promising.  Sad

So...  How can I go about placing an order with these folks, and what is the price?  They've not yet replied to the email I sent them...

When the website goes back online, take a look to see what options they have left.
Earlier, they had stock for the February ship out batch. This was a limited quantity.
They also had more for the March ship out batch at a higher quantity available.

The price was dependent on the batch, the sooner ones being higher priced. I believe
the March batch was the normal price, around $1,100usd. The payment is in BTC.

Also, check your spam folder. Mine sometimes end up in there.

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
GbrilliantQ

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:00:10 AM

Newer design eh?  Still waiting on 11 M3's!  Was there an announcement I missed?  

I was just throwing out an optimistic thought. There was no announcement.
All of their competitors are releasing updates, It'd be nice if they did some tweaking
as well. There's not much more you could squeeze out of 28nm, but they might.

I'm waiting on 2 units myself.

I hear you on that one. I feel the same way.  The only reason I didn't order more was because of the wattage the M3 uses. My current 240v service will be at 89%.  Supporting another company is always a good thing with ASICS.
inferno22

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:21:40 PM

pangolinminer website still down for me even though they released this tweet 6 hours ago

Pangolinminer‏
@Pangolinminer
 6h6 hours ago
More
Website are restored now! Next batch will be released in 16 hours! Plz subscribe our email notification on our website!

Has anyone been able to load the website since it first went down the other day?
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:23:13 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 09:11:36 PM by HagssFIN

It was up for a good while, but yes, it seems like it is offline again.  Undecided

Some major issues there, hopefully they can fix those away soon.

EDIT: The website is working ok again: www.pangolinminer.com

CM Australia

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:16:17 PM

that power consumption seems a bit high...... what do you guys think?

Compared to other miners....Yes. It is rather high, but they perform very well from what I've seen.
I just ordered 2 of the M3's about a week ago. It will not kill me on electricity, but I'd like it to be lower.
I'm hoping that eventually, someone with the skill can "jailbreak" the program to give access to the
voltages. Turning them down just a notch could really help.

So....if you don't pay a lot of electricity, these are still a good option.

Edit: They will be taking orders on 12/20/17 for Current, Feb and March stock.

Hi Shazam.
I am trying to work out how much shipping might cost me if I order some M3 in the next batch. (Or anyone else that might read this and can help me)

Do you happen to be located in Europe?
If so would you have any idea how much it would cost for the shipping of 9 miners?

Thanks!!
Shazam!!!

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:31:45 PM

Compared to other miners....Yes. It is rather high, but they perform very well from what I've seen.
I just ordered 2 of the M3's about a week ago. It will not kill me on electricity, but I'd like it to be lower.
I'm hoping that eventually, someone with the skill can "jailbreak" the program to give access to the

Hi Shazam.
I am trying to work out how much shipping might cost me if I order some M3 in the next batch. (Or anyone else that might read this and can help me)

If so would you have any idea how much it would cost for the shipping of 9 miners?

Thanks!!

Sorry, I'm from Michigan, U.S.A. i can tell you it cost me $200usd for shipping on 2 M3's.
Hopefully for you, that doesn't mean  $100 a piece. Might be worth a shot to email
their customer support, and find out what the cost is.

@gradovgv---what was the shipping cost for the 10 M3's you ordered last week?

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
CM Australia

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:43:48 PM

Hi Shazam.

Thanks!!

Sorry, I'm from Michigan, U.S.A. i can tell you it cost me $200usd for shipping on 2 M3's.
Hopefully for you, that doesn't mean  $100 a piece. Might be worth a shot to email
their customer support, and find out what the cost is.

@gradovgv---what was the shipping cost for the 10 M3's you ordered last week?

Thanks Shazam.
I'm trying to work out if I can afford 9 miners plus shipping or if I need to downsize to 8 to afford the shipping.

Have emailed customer support but looking at the countdown timer on there website I'm worried they would sell out before getting back to me.
Jluyt123

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:58:02 AM

I am keeping an eye on this one too, but the efficiency gets me. At 1600-2000w that is quite a bit on the power will. Most of the competators lands around 1200-1400 at most.
dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:18:08 AM

Countdown reached 0, both batches appeared as sold out. Well, 2000w for 11 TH/s is too much anyway Undecided
dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:26:04 AM

Countdown reached 0, both batches appeared as sold out. Well, 2000w for 11 TH/s is too much anyway Undecided
OK, they appear for sale now. $1188 for March batch, $1699 for Feb batch. PSU included and $100 flat rate shipping. We could have bought S9 Jan batch for that price, but things changed quickly...
NYCTitan

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:43:54 AM

Are these guys trustworthy? I dislike using BTC to pay for something overseas... they need to use paypal offer protection for both parties...
Also there BTC value isnt the same as the usd its about 250 bucks more in BTC which is currently sinking..
CM Australia

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:52:49 AM

I cant seem to buy any. I was there when the countdown ended...I put them in my cart and I just keep getting a pop up that says "Not enough stock to fulfill your order".
I think I missed out.
Did anyone here have any luck guys?

Thanks.
rTq3Cadg6PFp5EL2LyDoFFd29

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:57:40 AM

I cant seem to buy any. I was there when the countdown ended...I put them in my cart and I just keep getting a pop up that says "Not enough stock to fulfill your order".
I think I missed out.

Thanks.

I managed to add 4 to my cart prior to getting that message, but the payment button was greyed out... I attempted to beat JavaScript by refreshing and clicking the button before it was made "disabled" but I then got the error message "Hello ROBOT" !

Guess I'll have to try again in 30 minutes and hope someone's transaction didn't make it to them in time.
CM Australia

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:01:01 AM

I think I missed out.

Thanks.

I managed to add 4 to my cart prior to getting that message, but the payment button was greyed out... I attempted to beat JavaScript by refreshing and clicking the button before it was made "disabled" but I then got the error message "Hello ROBOT" !

Guess I'll have to try again in 30 minutes and hope someone's transaction didn't make it to them in time.

Yeah I thought I was pretty good at the speed I added them to my cart...Then went to checkout...I even had my shipping details and account set up from last night and ready to go but not quick enough.

Good luck...maybe we will still get a few.
GbrilliantQ

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:01:11 AM

It's kind of aggravating to see Feb batches after buying more a week ago for March.......
Halikin

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:01:24 PM

Are these guys trustworthy? I dislike using BTC to pay for something overseas... they need to use paypal offer protection for both parties...
Also there BTC value isnt the same as the usd its about 250 bucks more in BTC which is currently sinking..

As far as I know, paypal is not working with pre-order anymore.
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:41:43 PM

With the sudden dip in all crypto prices, i would like to know if Pangolinminer will come out with a better price for its miner.

Anyone know when its website be ready to order again?

I thought someone said that the site would be ready by today 13.30pm Beijing time?

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
Shazam!!!

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:56:15 PM

With the sudden dip in all crypto prices, i would like to know if Pangolinminer will come out with a better price for its miner.

Anyone know when its website be ready to order again?

I thought someone said that the site would be ready by today 13.30pm Beijing time?

The last thing I saw, said they will be releasing 2 BIG batches on Christmas Day. Each batch
with a different ship out month, which I've got to agree, is very irritating. People bought the
March batch not knowing they would release February again.

I hope with the recent correction on BTC price, the major miner manufacturers will stop raising prices.
Although they have the complete control over the market, one can still hope for the better. One thing I
can say about Pangolinminers is, atleast I see them releasing info regularly. I like when a company does
that, so I just don't set around wondering what's happening.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: