Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment  (Read 3575 times)
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

Joblessness is a big problem for many countries around the world. especially underdeveloped and young populations. No job will lead to many dangerous consequences such as theft, robbery .... so the leaders and managers need to create stable jobs for workers. avoid bad consequences can happen.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:20:42 PM

combating unemployment is not an easy thing, every day unemployment is increasing a lot, the main cause is because the government is not serious in providing jobs.

They can't make jobs dude, instead they help people to find a job. In my country, job mismatched and unemployment are common problems maybe because of the populations and new technologies that replaced human jobs and maybe because the businesses/companies are too picky to hire employees.

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:12:54 AM

combating unemployment is not an easy thing, every day unemployment is increasing a lot, the main cause is because the government is not serious in providing jobs.

They can't make jobs dude, instead they help people to find a job. In my country, job mismatched and unemployment are common problems maybe because of the populations and new technologies that replaced human jobs and maybe because the businesses/companies are too picky to hire employees.
Perhaps companies are picky about hiring employees, and perhaps people themselves don't want to start work from low posts and not always pleasant duties
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:02:48 PM

Here are many peole have no job either, this is very bad for economy, I have a feeling that someone purposfuly make more and more jobless people in my country.
_Maksanter_1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:45:09 AM

We are living in the time when having a job is a blessing, when rich get richer and poor get poorer- seems like everything is normal and goes according to the plan.
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:09:00 PM

While it is true that the rate of unemployment is high, we must not forget that there are still a lot of jobs available if only we are willing to learn and work for it.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:39:20 PM

unemployment is a curse for a developing county.A developing county can not do any progress due to unemployment.If a county wants to develop their status  then they have to eradicate unemployment.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:37:01 PM

Unemployment is very terrible. People have to work in order to develop. They should not rely on someone else. Work positively affects us. We learn to be responsible.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:59:18 PM

I do not consider the problem of unemployment as the main problem in countries. There are problems much more urgent. However, unemployment greatly complicates the situation. With a huge number of unemployed, employers begin to openly violate the rights of workers, and in case of discontent, they simply replace one employee with another. In the end, not one side wins!
Again, with unemployment in the treasury, much less taxes are received, and most of the population is not solvent. This is uniquely very bad for the country's economy! Not to mention the unemployed themselves!

It's very difficult to compare situation in the world today with situation 20 or 100 years ago.
In the past, 99 % of people had to find job in order to survive.
1 % of people could live without any work because of family wealth.
Now, thanks to bitcoin, situation changed a lot.
Now, many people can have very good passive income from bitcoin and other crypto currencies and live well without any job.
We live in completely different world now, crypto world Smiley
People have many more choices to achieve financial freedom than before.
Regular job is only one option.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:09:24 PM

How many people in your country are unemployed ??

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

Do you think unemployment is the main problem in every country Huh

You mean to say that there really isn't anything to work? Like nothing to do for money? And I'm not implying prostitution.
chamaraprabhath

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:13:10 PM

Unemployment is common problem in every country. i also a graduate. but still remain as a job seeker. if we can do online jobs it would be grate. because we don't want to get stress.

daneel [●_●] Your Personal Cryptocurrency Smart Assistant ▬
\\ ▬▬ ICO > 29th January ▬▬ // (http://daneel.io)
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:34:55 PM

I think unemployment affects all countries though it might not be the most common or considered the top problem for all countries. As long as there are people who are lazy or are too choosy with their job, then unemployment will always be an issue.

salamyman

Activity: 584

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:23:15 PM

I really think that if you really want to work and earn it can be done. Just that some people don't accept certain jobs because of ego.
xebecstyx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:25:57 PM

In my country everyone is of view that unemployment rate is very very high. Some people say that every second person is unemployed.
on the end hand with the arrival of information technology. A lot of people are working online/freelancing.

I think it is, in my country I think there is around 20-40% who are unemployed, if not, in a field considered as a job mismatch. It has a profound effect on one country's economy not to mention the morale of the society. Unemployed has such a negative effect with a country moving forward for the better because it halts progress. It is also quite difficult to combat because it stems out from so many other problems like poverty, lack of education, lack of companies and work opportunities to be in; all of those aspects are certainly affecting how a person can find a job.
dama12

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:24:08 AM

Unemployment means without any job educated person or uneducated person now whole world face this problem.
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:12:29 AM

I dont know the exact rate but it hovers between 6-8% depending on how the economy is doing. Unemployment certainly is not the main problem in every country. For me the main problem is the governments and how much

power they currently have. In my country it isnt a ton yet I still dislike it I can only imagine reigms where it is a dictatorship or close to that. I think freedom is the most important thing out there and we must free our citizens

from being slaves to the governments!
Stegobit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:00:36 AM

I am not a communist nor statist, but it is proven that too high wealth inequality can increase unemployment. People don't have money to buy goods and service, businesses don't hire workers, unemployed don't have money to buy...

Even Henry Ford acknowledged this problem and voluntarily raised wages to his employees.
Malsetid

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:42:19 AM

Unemployment means without any job educated person or uneducated person now whole world face this problem.

Governments can do something about it if they put focus in it. There are many opportunities and even those that don't have any formal education can land a decent paying blue collar job. Bith the government and the people should work hand in hand though to make this happen. People should want to get a job to get one

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:26:16 AM

Very high. Many citizens in our country are unemployed. They can't work for the degree they've studied. The government need further action on this situation.

I think the main problem is overpopulation. If the people will be lessen, problems like this won't matter.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:42:53 AM

I think unemployment is a raising problem in many countries. The demand for workers, but specialy educated workers with special skills and knowledge is getting biger but not many people can fulfill those demands. So we get empoyers that are desperately searching for special profile of workers and employees who can't find the job they are looking for. It seems like closed circle without solution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: