Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency  (Read 3379 times)
unya

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

Cheers!
Since you emphasize videos as use case for your solution, perhaps there's something like a video introduction of presentation of how your platform would work? I was going to show it to some colleagues of mine who work in digital advertising. Thanks in advance))
MyTimeCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

Cheers!
Since you emphasize videos as use case for your solution, perhaps there's something like a video introduction of presentation of how your platform would work? I was going to show it to some colleagues of mine who work in digital advertising. Thanks in advance))

Hello! Unfortunately, we don't have a video presentation yet. But you can follow us on Instagram to get the updates on our media. We'll also be happy to talk to your colleagues on Telegram, just join us: https://t.me/mytimecoin_en
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

How did your year start off? Ours — with preparations for another conference.
On January 17-19, find us in Saint-Maurice, Switzerland, at the Crypto Finance Conference. We’re going to speak about mytime, share our plans for this year, and, of course, give answers to all your questions. Going to Switzerland too? Let us know — we’ll be happy to meet you and talk to you!
Natalie111

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:29:38 PM

Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks

There are projects that also aim to monetize time, but there is no one that would do something analogous to mytime. We're actually happy that the idea of time monetization gets traction! Wink
DioDeAnris

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

How much will I be able to earn with your service? Can I replace my job with watching soap operas? Cheesy
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

How much will I be able to earn with your service? Can I replace my job with watching soap operas? Cheesy

Hi! The idea is to make use of all the time you've got and gain from it while doing nothing more than your usual everyday activities. You're lucky to have a job, so we suggest you hold on to it but expect to get even more with out platform. Certain sums of MYTC will be negotiated between you and the services you choose to deal with.
And yes, soap operas aren't off the table! You're lucky times two Wink
DioDeAnris

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

Hi! The idea is to make use of all the time you've got and gain from it while doing nothing more than your usual everyday activities. You're lucky to have a job, so we suggest you hold on to it but expect to get even more with out platform. Certain sums of MYTC will be negotiated between you and the services you choose to deal with.
And yes, soap operas aren't off the table! You're lucky times two Wink
thank you so much!
Kat_76

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

Hello, MYTIMECOIN, the platform looks really promising! Do you have any professional advisors?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

Hello, MYTIMECOIN, the platform looks really promising! Do you have any professional advisors?

Greetings! Glad you think so, we’ve been working really hard on it. Our team consists of professionals experienced in launching startups, business enterprise, strategy and promotion. Not to be bragging, but our founders have raised $216 million total investments throughout the career and launched 16 businesses over 15 years. One can surely rely on their expertise in the market and finance. This info is also up on our website: mytc.io/#team.
spaceyback010

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:48:56 PM

Did I get it right that you have an application in development? If so, is there already a beta version of it I can test? Thanks!
Kat_76

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

Greetings! Glad you think so, we’ve been working really hard on it. Our team consists of professionals experienced in launching startups, business enterprise, strategy and promotion. Not to be bragging, but our founders have raised $216 million total investments throughout the career and launched 16 businesses over 15 years. One can surely rely on their expertise in the market and finance. This info is also up on our website: mytc.io/#team.

Oh wow, thanks! Is there any chance I can reach any of the team members except here?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

Oh wow, thanks! Is there any chance I can reach any of the team members except here?

Sure you can, we have accounts on all main social media. DM us on Facebook, leave a reply on Twitter, look up our contacts on LinkedIn or join the Telegram chat — your questions will be answered. The links are all down below and you can find more on our website. Stay tuned for the news!
https://www.facebook.com/Mytimecoin/
https://twitter.com/MyTimeCoin
https://www.linkedin.com/company/18357049/
https://t.me/mytimecoin_en
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:11:05 PM

Did I get it right that you have an application in development? If so, is there already a beta version of it I can test? Thanks!

You got it, mytime platform will be working through the app we’re currently developing. The current version of it is not open for testing yet, but we will let the community know when it is. Thank you for your interest!
spaceyback010

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

also, I get what a user like me could potentially gain from selling his own time to services, but how does it work the other way round? i mean what do the services get?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

also, I get what a user like me could potentially gain from selling his own time to services, but how does it work the other way round? i mean what do the services get?

Basically, they get what they most need — people spending time on their products. Every service is interested in motivating existing users to co-operate and attracting the new ones. We offer them the opportunity to use the best motivator there is, which is money. Simple does it, right?
spaceyback010

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

Basically, they get what they most need — people spending time on their products. Every service is interested in motivating existing users to co-operate and attracting the new ones. We offer them the opportunity to use the best motivator there is, which is money. Simple does it, right?

right, but isn’t that kind of on the contrary with what those services are supposed to do? I mean, they’re on the market for the money as well, what’s the purpose in spending it like that?
belm

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

Is there a Bounty campaign? I want to write an article about your project in my blog.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:58:41 PM

Is there a Bounty campaign? I want to write an article about your project in my blog.

The team has plan to launch bounty campaign but still undecided when they will post this. I think so this is good way to promote this project and get more attention from crypto related people to make them involve.
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

right, but isn’t that kind of on the contrary with what those services are supposed to do? I mean, they’re on the market for the money as well, what’s the purpose in spending it like that?

Well, that’s not exactly how economy works Smiley
Usually you need to spend a lot if you want to gain even more, and mytime in this case is as much an instrument of capital attraction as advertising, per se.
Our platform is a win-win solution for both sides of the market, of which we are very proud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: