Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125592 times)
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:29:52 PM

Has anyone read the review on Hacked? https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-envion/
Thoughts?

Too negative in my opinion.

Generally I'm convinced about the concept and as far I can say today the founders and team as well.

Beside that some very weill known public persons in Germany joined the advisory board.

For me one of the ICO's with the most substance behind, i've seen so far.

Who are those well known public persons? Do they have an international reputation that they are putting on the line for this project? How can we know who they are and what they achieved? Some links?

One of them is for example Director at the European Centre for Energy and Resource Security (EUCERS) ath the King's College London.

German wiki: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedbert_Pfl%C3%BCger

Before he was an well known active German politician for a long time and has a good reputation / network.

LOL
Politician = Bad reputation for tech revolution.
Maybe if you had a good quality developer or blockchain entrepreneur then it would have been worthy ponzi to get in at ICO stage but then again bitconnect has done well too with shameless propaganda.
SanjaySen

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:59:02 PM

I hold my ETH in a Ledger Wallet. Can I transfer from my Ledger Wallet and receive tokens back on the same?
pitchmyico

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:21:12 PM

We appreciate Envion project team answering our questions. You can review them in PitchMyICO telegram bot. Good luck with your project.
tuto

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:24:45 PM

I hold my ETH in a Ledger Wallet. Can I transfer from my Ledger Wallet and receive tokens back on the same?

I would imagine so yes. Use something like MyEtherWallet with your Ledger device. To do that, go to myetherwallet and choose unlock with ledger option.
Set your ledger to browser-enabled or whatever the option is. MyEtherWallet should unlock (mine does). Then used that Ether Address - OR, send your ETH to a new wallet on MyEtherWallet and do the purchase etc from that...
filipk

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:13:37 PM

Asked many times. When will MMU work live?

when will the mobile mining dashboard be really operational?
udroxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:57:35 PM

Is there any bounty program.
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:04:36 PM

Most investors have a good view of the Envion project. I think they will soon be successful and will attract a large amount of money to expand the project. I hope the devs will soon update the good news on the telegram because in all ICO projects this is the most potential project.
Godsrevenge

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:42:02 PM

I found lately abou this project.
Now it seems very interesting.
However i see so much fud here, and really dont know why.
Also i see different questions, that dont get answered.
I think that the devs must be more active, beacuse the bitcointalk forum is like the gate to the project. So is important to keep it active.
However i had a question myself.
I think i read that a unit cost 150k $. it means that for 1 million you can build at least 6. imagine with 50 millions , 300 units.Imagine if you collect 100millions.
Now with the amount of $ that the project want to collect, there would be hundreds of those units around the world.
Now i know that they are "autonomous", but that number is huge. Any idea how you will handle that.

PS: An advice. You have to deal with the fudders, cause the forum is so annoying to read when you have all them around.

Well, I‘m working in a business field that roll out IT infrastructure. I guess these mining containers are not too komplex. With a good partner / supplier that might be posiible. Also because remote maintenance will be possible in that surrounding.
Artemida777

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:45:57 PM

do you have a reward for attracted investments ?
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:14:42 PM

https://www.envion.org/en/ico/    

Get Whitelisted for 30% Pre-Sale Bonus! Sign-Up now to get the invitation
only  1  DAYS      15  HOURS     46  MIN  ------- then the time has come.

You may invest using crypto-currencies or USD/EUR with a Credit Card.
Pre-Sale investment tickets are strictly limited.

aga080

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:46:40 PM

is it true that as a US citizen I am not allowed to purchase tokens?

Can someone pleas clarify this?
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:54:10 PM

One thing that excites me about this project is the fact that it is mobile. Mobile computing is taking over desktop bringing mining to mobile is a step in the right direction. Great project btw

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:24:35 PM

One thing that excites me about this project is the fact that it is mobile. Mobile computing is taking over desktop bringing mining to mobile is a step in the right direction. Great project btw

What really excit me the idee of this guys, profit sharing, mining that will be successfull and attracting big investors, 80% of the last ICO were a minus deal,i think this one will be successfull

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Godsrevenge

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:28:40 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 11:13:31 PM by Godsrevenge

is it true that as a US citizen I am not allowed to purchase tokens?

Can someone pleas clarify this?

I guess you have to be an US investor with above 200k yearly income or 1 mio cash.

I had the same demand the other way around, if a US startup asked me to become one of their advisors.

Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:51:57 PM

I think this is a good project and very profitable, I read all the information and very interested in ICO in this project, I also think this big project, can not wait to invest in ICO, I hope this project has a good future
fm1984

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:50:30 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 11:30:07 PM by fm1984

It would be really crazy if this whole ICO was some kind of setup for a documentary on how easy it is to raise millions with some effort  Shocked But just kiddin´

no seriously,

Guys watch out with this one! "Darkness inside I sense" Smiley to quote Yoda.

Some very good questions here which I am not quoting, because there are too many of them. But especially about the technical side, are kept unanswered.

All this Envion puppet is saying: " read the white paper" -> checked, doesn't´t hold the answers to the questions posed by other people here
                                                "we have GERMAN engineers" -> i am in Germany, so with respect for my friends here, no need to take use of the brand Made in        
                                                  Germany, there are also bad engineers here  

and some newbie profiles (acknowledged I am one too :p ) saying: ooh but they have this fine German former POLITICIAN. I tell you, Ripple has one to,  Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg, he was kicked out of politics because he was a fraud and cheated with his university degree  Grin. So that doesn't mean anything

In looking in of this people and project, it smells fishy. Little information, and then they claim "we work stealthy"

CONS for me: 1. technical aspect is not explained clearly. Really guys, they are talking about putting miners in a metal container! (have you ever been inside one? ) For people not familiar, miners get HOT. People go to mine in Scandinavia, Iceland and Siberia because of temperature. BUT if we believe that somehow they have solved this problem, then comes point 2.
2. so how is this gonna work went you put your metal boxes next to solar panels, I presume this will be somewhere where there is a lot of sun (again hot outside, hot inside).
3. the limitations or exclusion of citizens of countries that can sue their asses.

PROs: mobile mining facility has something charming about it. But I doubt this guys have the solution.

Conclusion: do not get greedy to much, no FOMO, keep cool and THINK logical! If you like cheap power and investing in miner facilities there are other solutions, google it.

P.S to the guy who is posting like a maniac and trolling Envion, you are now contraproductive, going like this destroys your credibility and people don´t take some of your legitimate concerns seriously. So please calm down drink a pepsi
Godsrevenge

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:20:29 PM

It would be really crazy if this whole ICO was some kind of setup for a documentary on how easy it is to raise millions with some effort  Shocked But just kiddin´

no seriously,

Guys watch out with this one! "Darkness inside I sense" Smiley to quote Yoda.

Some very good questions here which I am not quoting, because there are too many of them. But especially about the technical side, are kept unanswered.

All this Envion puppet is saying: " read the white paper" -> checked, doesn't´t hold the answers to the questions posed by other people here
                                                "we have GERMAN engineers" -> i am in Germany, so with respect for my friends here, no need to take use of the brand Made in        
                                                  Germany, there are also bad engineers here  

and some newbie profiles (acknowledged I am one too :p ) saying: ooh but they have this fine German former POLITICIAN. I tell you, Ripple has one to,  Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg, he was kicked out of politics because he was a fraud and cheated with his university degree  Grin. So that doesn't mean anything

In looking in of this people and project, it smells fishy. Little information, and then they claim "we work stealthy"

CONS for me: 1. technical aspect is not explained clearly. Really guys, they are talking about putting miners in a metal container! (have you ever been inside one? ) For people not familiar, miners get HOT. People go to mine in Scandinavia, Iceland and Siberia because of temperature. BUT if we believe that somehow they have solved this problem, then comes point 2.
2. so how is this gonna work went you put your metal boxes next to solar panels, I presume this will be somewhere where there is a lot of sun (again hot outside, hot inside).
3. the limitations or exclusion  citizens of countries that can sue their asses.

PROs: mobile mining facility has something charming about it. But I doubt this guys have the solution.

Conclusion: do not get greedy to much, no FOMO, keep cool and THINK logical! If you like cheap power and investing in miner facilities there are other solutions, google it.

P.S to the guy who is posting like a maniac and trolling Envion, you are now contraproductive, going like this destroys your credibility and people don´t take some of your legitimate concerns seriously. So please calm down drink a pepsi

Hehe.. good arguments so far. Maybe Envion will answer some of the pointed questions before the big day tomorrow.

By the way, of course politicians are no angels - specially within these days, but at least Mr. Pflueger is well known and a public person. Of course I don’t know, if has really proofed the concept before he joint the advisory board, but I think so.

But to invest wisely and not everything is a good hint in any case.
fm1984

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:27:18 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 11:47:40 PM by fm1984

Then read again, at least one of your mentioned 3 advisors have a background in crypto (hint: blockchain expert?)... You have to look at the bigger picture, Envion will be a huge company, after ICO they will be present in regular stock market, so it's just smart to have advisors on board that know how the game is played in this field. Same for energy experts, it's all about energy in the end.

I can't understand why you try to find something fishy in every word... this guys are real, public figures.

Yes they could just raise 30 million BUT if they raise their hardcap this would be a huge advantage and a big BOOST against competitors (if there will be any serious in the future). They would be not only a few steps ahead of all but giant leaps. TIME is a huge advantage in industry - time is money! This would be the kickstart for all token holders.

The arrogance... and ignorance

There are A LOT of companies who offer cheap mining facilities and use cheap (renewable power), even next door to you in Europe. MANY. This means you are either trying to sell garbage or you are badly informed, either way doesn't´t look good for you. Secondly so we should just give you are money, because your board members are real people, public. Wauw impressive.
The only thing that is new, that Envion would like to put all this electric devices that generate a lot of heat and sound, inside a metal box. And then you want to move this metal box around the world, maybe to the Sahara? Why not! Good luck with that!  
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:34:04 PM

Has anyone read the review on Hacked? https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-envion/
Thoughts?

Then read again, at least one of your mentioned 3 advisors have a background in crypto (hint: blockchain expert?)... You have to look at the bigger picture, Envion will be a huge company, after ICO they will be present in regular stock market, so it's just smart to have advisors on board that know how the game is played in this field. Same for energy experts, it's all about energy in the end.

I can't understand why you try to find something fishy in every word... this guys are real, public figures.

Yes they could just raise 30 million BUT if they raise their hardcap this would be a huge advantage and a big BOOST against competitors (if there will be any serious in the future). They would be not only a few steps ahead of all but giant leaps. TIME is a huge advantage in industry - time is money! This would be the kickstart for all token holders.

The arrogance... and ignorance

There are A LOT of companies who offer cheap mining facilities and use cheap (renewable power), even next door to you in Europe. MANY. This means you are either trying to sell garbage or you are badly informed, either way doesn't´t look good for you. Secondly so we should just give you are money, because your board members are real people, public. Wauw impressive.
The only thing that is new, that Envion would like to put all this electric devices that generate a lot of heat and sound, inside a metal box. And then you want to move this metal box around the world, maybe to the Sahara? Why not! Good luck with that!  

at the current prices of crypto-assets they should increse the hard-cap because when the blood will hit and the calculation in fiat raised money would not worth that much  Wink

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
fm1984

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:53:04 PM

I found lately abou this project.
Now it seems very interesting.
However i see so much fud here, and really dont know why.
Also i see different questions, that dont get answered.
I think that the devs must be more active, beacuse the bitcointalk forum is like the gate to the project. So is important to keep it active.
However i had a question myself.
I think i read that a unit cost 150k $. it means that for 1 million you can build at least 6. imagine with 50 millions , 300 units.Imagine if you collect 100millions.
Now with the amount of $ that the project want to collect, there would be hundreds of those units around the world.
Now i know that they are "autonomous", but that number is huge. Any idea how you will handle that.

PS: An advice. You have to deal with the fudders, cause the forum is so annoying to read when you have all them around.

Did you read this? https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-envion/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: