Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125592 times)
GreatFelix

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:18:54 AM

I made a video about the investors meeting and explain a bit how the cooling works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTWFsqRMTt4&feature=youtu.be  Grin
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:22:57 AM

Has anyone read the review on Hacked? https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-envion/
Thoughts?

Then read again, at least one of your mentioned 3 advisors have a background in crypto (hint: blockchain expert?)... You have to look at the bigger picture, Envion will be a huge company, after ICO they will be present in regular stock market, so it's just smart to have advisors on board that know how the game is played in this field. Same for energy experts, it's all about energy in the end.

I can't understand why you try to find something fishy in every word... this guys are real, public figures.

Yes they could just raise 30 million BUT if they raise their hardcap this would be a huge advantage and a big BOOST against competitors (if there will be any serious in the future). They would be not only a few steps ahead of all but giant leaps. TIME is a huge advantage in industry - time is money! This would be the kickstart for all token holders.

The arrogance... and ignorance

There are A LOT of companies who offer cheap mining facilities and use cheap (renewable power), even next door to you in Europe. MANY. This means you are either trying to sell garbage or you are badly informed, either way doesn't´t look good for you. Secondly so we should just give you are money, because your board members are real people, public. Wauw impressive.
The only thing that is new, that Envion would like to put all this electric devices that generate a lot of heat and sound, inside a metal box. And then you want to move this metal box around the world, maybe to the Sahara? Why not! Good luck with that!  

at the current prices of crypto-assets they should increse the hard-cap because when the blood will hit and the calculation in fiat raised money would not worth that much  Wink

There is no need of increasing the hard cap, already the price of all the coins has increased in the market. So automatically the value of hard cap increase in terms of Fiat. So it is very bad to increase the hard cap.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:23:56 AM

In terms of security will each investor be provides a 2fa login and their own unique deposiut address?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:26:35 AM

I think Envion will be the best ICO of mining equipment. All the others are not even close to what Envion is going to offer. not even close.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
zckeles

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:50:04 AM

total token is 150 m
Vicrypt

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:47:13 AM

Mobile mining and green mining is the future. I really see this project getting big.

Good luck to devs.
likeroman

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:20:06 PM

The truth about the company Envion AG  the facts:

1. What you write is what your Director the founder of the company - you are lying!!!

You wrote on your website: Entrepreneur, investor & media professional. Founder & CEO of energy-focused investment holding. Co-financed €300M solar company.

In fact:

Your Director Matthias Woestmann- the journalist you hired 1 month ago to work in  linkedin.com - is simply Executive Director in Envion AG, He's not invetor , he is not affiliated with solar energy!!!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119/

Why you hide the founders of the company?

You do not answer the question: who are the founders of the company?

I will send all photos from your founders documents - to see all your lies!!!!!

I sent you a document - investors should see that you lie!!! In this document it is evident that the company was organized less than

a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. Your Director is only a nominal Director and founder of

hide!!!! And you lie - that he is the founder of the company -- not very nice!!!!!

2. You started the company less than a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. You hired the whole team a month ago!!!! What kind of work long technology your container you say?

You're lying again!!!

2.You have not answered-where is your mining??? Where exactly is mining farm?

you can't tell because you don't have one! you cheat!!!

You only have one airbrushed onto the container, which you carry for the video and have a video with a smoke blue))))

3. Your website says: in 2015, So explain to me - how is that possible???

if you opened your super company has just 5.10.2017 year!!!! Once again you are all lying!!!!!!!

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment - you are cheating investors!!!!

With your container in the holes - can not how to profit by 161%.(considering the fact that you still need to take the profit)

What you want to say that what you showed container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

Yes, it's all a hoax!!!!!!! And you know that's not true!!!! You have no any technology for mining.

5. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

I will tell you - in order for investors have not seen this!

7. You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

Yet you don't answer me to my questions - you will be considered a fraud perpetrated in Switzerland !!!!

My result, You don't have:

1. Mining farm, there is only 1 container with holes. You do not have the technology, but what you showed is just ridiculous!!!!!

3. You hide especially of the founder, hired journalist Executive Director

4. You hired all the people a month ago - you do not have any commands in mining

5. You started a company in Zug Switzerland - to give the project importance in the eyes of investors!!!

6. You just want to collect money and all!!!!

I work for honesty! And will not allow me to delete the Telegram for the fact that you can't not answer one my question!!!

INVESTORS - BE CAREFUL . THIS COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO MINING!!!
STOP FOOLING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROJECT !! FOR DEFRAUDING INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND - MANY YEARS IN PRISON!!!!!

I dont think so, that he is a "noname" noob. First of All I give you guys to understand, everything what they registered its a legal company with 150K Swiss Frank! But the ICO is just for only the "project" that even tells this Mr. Woestmann in them self maded youtube interview Viedeos.

All necessary infos from the public register:

Neueste SHAB-Meldungen: envion AG
SHAB 201/2017 - 17.10.2017
Kategorien: Neueintragung, Änderung bei Personen
Publikationsnummer: 3814143, Handelsregister-Amt Zug (170)
envion AG(envion SA) (envion Ltd.), in Baar, CHE-373.899.812, Zugerstrasse 72, 6340 Baar, Aktiengesellschaft (Neueintragung).

Statutendatum:

Zweck:
Erbringung von Infrastrukturdienstleistungen für Kryptowährungen und Blockchain-Anwendungen sowie Entwicklung von Software zum globalen Betrieb von Datenzentren;
vollständige Zweckumschreibung gemäss Statuten.

Aktienkapital:
CHF 150'000.00.

Liberierung Aktienkapital:
CHF 150'000.00.

Aktien:
150'000 Namenaktien zu CHF 1.00. Die Gründungsversammlung hat mit Beschluss vom 05.10.2017 eine genehmigte Kapitalerhöhung gemäss näherer Umschreibung in den Statuten eingeführt.

Publikationsorgan:
SHAB. Die Mitteilungen an die Aktionäre erfolgen per Brief, E-Mail oder Telefax an die im Aktienbuch verzeichneten Adressen. Mit Erklärung vom 05.10.2017 wurde auf die eingeschränkte Revision verzichtet.

Eingetragene Personen:
Wöstmann, Matthias, deutscher Staatsangehöriger, in Berlin (DE), Präsident des Verwaltungsrates, mit Kollektivunterschrift zu zweien;
Stäger, Cyrill Alexander, von Glarus Süd, in Zug, Mitglied des Verwaltungsrates, mit Einzelunterschrift

-What I find weird, that Mr. Cyrill Alexander is connected with the company on the same Building in "Zugerstrasse 72" in the City of Zug, with his company "Trifft Management & Consulting GmbH" the main purpose of this company is to create a founding of new enterprises and doing swiss taxes.

-Many Questions they never really honestly answer, unfortunately to compare with Julian Hosp from TenX they behalfe them self like Scammers.

I would like to go make a claim on the swiss federal Police and the FINMA Office today. Is there also anyone who support this step? If here any swiss ICO Investors, Envion have a lot of misleading Informations, this red flags must be clarified, with politeness meaning!!!

And yes there is a hate from me to your ICO , becauze you not answer still, that you dont accept swiss ICO Investors! (not the answer that you protect me! The  answer, whitch difficulties you must have to not accept swiss citizien but for example german citizien??! The answer shoult be easy! If there is any not qualified Person (like a Beginner) who participate in the ICO, and go against you infront the court, your 150K in the AG (limited) are endangered!! And you lie here many peoples with a children Storry. So stop kidding and be honest, or see end of this Week a Mail to the FINMA and a Display on the swiss Police! I think lets called "RIP DEAL"

New E-Mail, ICO postponed. Advantages for token holders:

► Swiss users can take part in the ICO without restriction
► EVN tokens should be tradable at official and licensed US exchanges
► Banks and other financial institutions can more easily create cooperation models with envion and increase token holders profits
► envion lays the foundation for top-level cooperations
► EVN token on the way to be the best regulated security token so far broader market – higher value potential
► Even better ROI due to Third-Party Operation business

Envion is sure that the inconvenience of waiting a few days to invest will outweigh the great positive factors. To make sure our trusted ICO community does not get overshadowed by these big players, we will not involve them in the ICO, but instead have them participate later to follow through on our approach of decentralization by widest possible participation. Also, production and deployment of MMUs from the ICO will come first, before any others.

So now Im statisfaited with this Project! That was the smart step u need to have Investors what "HOLD" your Tokens Wink Rip Deal go under the Shower Im All in here!! (If u let me, becauze of my critical Announcements Im still blocked on Telegram)

SwissCoinAlliance

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:37:30 PM

Very promising update!
Can one clarify what a "Swiss User" is? Resident? Citizen? Something else?
Swiss users can take part in the ICO without restriction
Pfandgrinding

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:03:12 PM

just sold my car and took a loan. Im fucking all in now.
envion

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:54:15 PM

just sold my car and took a loan. Im fucking all in now.

You're a badass.  We love you!
envion

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:03:58 PM

Very promising update!
Can one clarify what a "Swiss User" is? Resident? Citizen? Something else?
Swiss users can take part in the ICO without restriction

Swiss citizens were previously restricted to accredited investors only.

Now that we are releasing prospectuses before the ICO, there will be no restrictions for Swiss nationals when the ICO begins on the 15th.
Men_BitcoinToTheMoon

Activity: 374

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:13:29 PM

Cкaжитe извecтнo нa кaкoй биpжe бyдeт тopгoвaтьcя тoкeн EVN ?
envion

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:34:41 PM

One of our most active community members from the Telegram group attended the visit to the MMU yesterday and made a great video report of it.

If you want to hear about his experience and learn first-hand how effective the cooling system is, please watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTWFsqRMTt4
envion

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:32:26 PM

ENVION ICO ANNOUNCEMENT // CHANGE OF DATE

Envion evolves to higher levels, expands participation and new ICO date

The founders of envion are postponing the start of the ICO until the 15th of December in order to open the ICO to a broader public, lay the foundation for future top-level cooperations and make it the most cross-border compliant ICO so far.

Large institutions, among them sovereign funds and one of the largest banks of the world approached us with very large deals in the weeks following envion’s ICO announcement. A prerequisite to these partnerships is that envion meets the same high level of compliance with securities laws that these customers are used to. We decided to meet even higher standards and an international, cross-border old economy compatible prospectus to take advantage of these offers.

We are still coordinating with different law firms in many jurisdictions to prepare our prospectuses. Even though it is not required to have these prospectuses to conduct our ICO, envion has decided to act in the best interest of token holders and change the ICO start date to ensure that the deals described above can be closed without delay.
Advantages for token holders:

• Swiss users can take part in the ICO without restriction
    • EVN tokens should be tradable at official and licensed US exchanges
    • Banks and other financial institutions can more easily create cooperation models with envion and increase token holder profits
    • envion lays the foundation for top-level cooperations
    • EVN token on the way to be the best regulated security token so far — broader market — higher value potential
    • Even better ROI due to Third-Party Operation business

NEW ICO DATES FOR THE ENVION ICO

Envion is sure that the inconvenience of waiting a few days to invest will not outweigh the great positive factors. To make sure our trusted ICO community does not get overshadowed by these big players, we will not involve them in the ICO, but instead have them participate later to follow through on our approach of decentralization by widest possible participation. Also, production and deployment of MMUs from the ICO will come first, before any others.
We want to remind you that the start date is the only change to the ICO. Everything else will remain the same:

• the terms of the ICO
    • tokens and smart contracts
    • dividend payouts
    • envion’s Mobile Mining Units
    • the dates for production and payouts.

Moving up the compliance ladder will attract larger tickets and strengthen envion and your investment. Future top level cooperations are advantageous for token holders because it increases envion’s competitiveness and expands the potential of Third-Party Operations to grow in scale — the business division with the largest potential for long-term profits where token holders get an additional percentage from, which is not included in the calculations we have shown.
Top-level cooperation benefits

• Greater global market share attracts better deals for higher profits
    • More resources to invest in innovation
    • Finance business development

Envion is a startup on the path to becoming a global enterprise. The envion team has faith that the 70,000 investors registered for the presale, the 7,000-strong Telegram community, and our one million website visitors — in just one month! — will see the wisdom of this decision and meet us for an even bigger ICO pre-sale on December 15th.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:17:36 PM

A highly flexible, globally operative fleet of technologically advanced Mobile Mining Units operating at the most cost efficient electricity sources on the planet, managed and monitored by our proprietary software solution. This is very impressive. Keep it up guys
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:19:04 PM

Cкaжитe извecтнo нa кaкoй биpжe бyдeт тopгoвaтьcя тoкeн EVN ?

Write in English please, this is an English ANN thread, maybe use a Google Translator to help you translate to English language.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:31:52 PM

This is no doubt one of the most anticipated ico at the moment, I’m a little disappointed with the delay in the crowdsale.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:39:41 PM

I once saw in the bounty thread. nothing is updated there. that's old data and no updates to see.
If the crowdsale is just as bad I would consider investing no money here
the bounty affiliate list is run amateurishly. That's a beginner. did not you find a better manager?   Grin  Grin
fm1984

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:00:06 PM

@ Envion

I appreciate your replies but I still have questions. Always looking for good investment, but I am still not convinced. Just wanna say that I am blocked to on your Telegram, your people there are very impolite, they do not answer my question and kicked me out. I was very friendly, but I guess you have something to hide.

I do not think your company is a scam, but I am convinced you are in over your head. I expect delays and broken promises. Maybe in one year your company will be interesting to invest in...

Postponing an ICO is a very bad sign in my opinion... Serious business keeps its deadlines.

That is very nice that you have a ´big bank´investing in crypto, good for you. Would be nice to know which bank! Especially when we in the crypto world know how banks are big fans of cryptocurrency.

Secondly still no answer on where your metal boxes with hot miners will be stationed. Are you planning on putting some next to solar power plant some where with a lot of sun? Where it is hot and not 26 °C, the temperature you mention in WP. Before you say, read the white paper, I have. You talk about using the heat for other purposes but how about performance in hot and humid area´s. Do you have any test done? Where are the results?

WP says: ´Converting our MMU’s waste heat into a system where thermal energy is useful provides savings which are directly proportional to the amount of electrical energy being converted by the MMU. Heating expenses, before and after installation of a MMU inside a heated warehouse or greenhouse, can thus be easily assessed and the savings on heating the building can be directly deducted from the MMU’s electricity bill. This creates another unique competitive advantage for the envion MMU over conventional mining farms, which are typically installed in remote areas and thus unable to recycle their massive amounts of thermal energy.´

So you gonna put the MMU inside buildings? Who is gonna pay for that?

Secondly, are you putting people, engineers in the containers for maintaining the facility? WP says ´There are fully automated systems in place which detect defective rigs, based on IP address and rig denotations, so that any maintenance worker is able to locate defective hardware within a very limited amount of time.´

So if you have ANY mining experience you should know that a person on the ground is mandatory. All your WP says, you have fancy sensors, but who is going to fix the miners that are broken? Where are your engineers located? Who is paying them?

Last, your WP claims you can fit up to 96 ASIC miners in one MMU( container), so what is going to happen when this miners are outdated? In the current situation it is very likely that every 6  to 9 months new companies will come with more efficient miners. So if a miner would cost 1000$ (very optimistic projection) you will have to spend 96 000 $ to update your MMU. Who is paying that?

ENVION ICO ANNOUNCEMENT // CHANGE OF DATE

Envion evolves to higher levels, expands participation and new ICO date

The founders of envion are postponing the start of the ICO until the 15th of December in order to open the ICO to a broader public, lay the foundation for future top-level cooperations and make it the most cross-border compliant ICO so far.

Large institutions, among them sovereign funds and one of the largest banks of the world approached us with very large deals in the weeks following envion’s ICO announcement. A prerequisite to these partnerships is that envion meets the same high level of compliance with securities laws that these customers are used to. We decided to meet even higher standards and an international, cross-border old economy compatible prospectus to take advantage of these offers.

We are still coordinating with different law firms in many jurisdictions to prepare our prospectuses. Even though it is not required to have these prospectuses to conduct our ICO, envion has decided to act in the best interest of token holders and change the ICO start date to ensure that the deals described above can be closed without delay.
Advantages for token holders:

• Swiss users can take part in the ICO without restriction
    • EVN tokens should be tradable at official and licensed US exchanges
    • Banks and other financial institutions can more easily create cooperation models with envion and increase token holder profits
    • envion lays the foundation for top-level cooperations
    • EVN token on the way to be the best regulated security token so far — broader market — higher value potential
    • Even better ROI due to Third-Party Operation business

NEW ICO DATES FOR THE ENVION ICO

Envion is sure that the inconvenience of waiting a few days to invest will not outweigh the great positive factors. To make sure our trusted ICO community does not get overshadowed by these big players, we will not involve them in the ICO, but instead have them participate later to follow through on our approach of decentralization by widest possible participation. Also, production and deployment of MMUs from the ICO will come first, before any others.
We want to remind you that the start date is the only change to the ICO. Everything else will remain the same:

• the terms of the ICO
    • tokens and smart contracts
    • dividend payouts
    • envion’s Mobile Mining Units
    • the dates for production and payouts.

Moving up the compliance ladder will attract larger tickets and strengthen envion and your investment. Future top level cooperations are advantageous for token holders because it increases envion’s competitiveness and expands the potential of Third-Party Operations to grow in scale — the business division with the largest potential for long-term profits where token holders get an additional percentage from, which is not included in the calculations we have shown.
Top-level cooperation benefits

• Greater global market share attracts better deals for higher profits
    • More resources to invest in innovation
    • Finance business development

Envion is a startup on the path to becoming a global enterprise. The envion team has faith that the 70,000 investors registered for the presale, the 7,000-strong Telegram community, and our one million website visitors — in just one month! — will see the wisdom of this decision and meet us for an even bigger ICO pre-sale on December 15th.

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:02:15 PM

I generally don't like ICOs related to mining structures, but mybe this one could be worth a try.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: