Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125581 times)
envion

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:38:21 AM

@envion, thanks for fast replies.

Dragos Roua has some very interesting questions on his blog, could you pls. respond?
1) "shortly, Ethereum will move to Proof of Stake, so mining Ethereum will no longer be possible
2) Bitcoin mining infrastructure is already decades away in places like China or Iceland, where they plugged into solar plants, thermal water plants or river power plants, entire factories, not just pop-up units - that leaves very few profitable currencies that you can mine ..."

Source: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@dragosroua/envion-promises-a-self-expaning-mining-infrastructure-and-obviously-there-s-an-ico-involved

Your Source is a blogger that has in our and when we understand him correct also in his own view no fundamental knowledge of blockchain industry. "It's definitely not my cup of tea, but who knows, I might be wrong on this one. It wouldn't be the first thing that I'm wrong about, that's certain. I'm a serial entrepreneur, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running."

His claims are partially wrong or not very accurate (for example when it comes to proof of stake). But nevertheless he points to important topics. Here are some words on those topics:

1) A copy&paste from Telegram: "The thing is, our MMUs can accommodate a wide variety of hardware configs: asic, gpu, mix; and choose the coin, algo, etc dynamically based on config and current market conditions.  So if any protocol is overwhelmed, they switch to something more profitable in real-time. We've also got a killer team of blockchain experts that are in the trenches with the devs from the big protocols. Ethereum is on the other side of town, you know. We are ready to meet any changes on both the hardware and software side." Information might be a few days old but Ethereum things of bringing 1% proof of stake. That has no relevant influence on mining rewards. Maybe in case that system works (and as there are thoughts to just bring 1% as a test it does not look certain yet) there might be bigger amounts of proof of stake but still there is a billions of money invested into ICOs the last two years and a lot of companies working on Software that should work based on Ethereum. In case all this interesting projects the community trusts in come to live there will be need of infrastructure. It is not very likely that this infrastructure will be 100% proof of stake. Maybe someday the mining profit for ETH goes down but that is where envion profits from as envion market share should rise as soon as profits go down as envion has best position due to aways lowest possible energy costs, extremely low cooling costs and the low overhead due to simple and cost efficient container infrastructure. After Ethereum there are a lot of other projects that need infrastructure right up to private blockchains.
2) We will not pick what is left, we are in competition with those existing mining companies not being behind but ahead with a mobile mining infrastructure that could settle for example next to existing operations in Iceland and easily move to Norway in case the price in Iceland rises which could happen. Doing mining in Iceland for example as competitors do is a tradeoff. Price is not cheap but around double the price you could get at other places around the world. But as a stationary company you have to do a tradeoff between electricity price and a forecast for the region. And also this forecast in Iceland is not 100% safe as for example Stefán Gislason, environmental advisor and lawyer in Iceland once explained that nobody knows for how long geothermal energy will be still available. Envion could is a lot more flexible here and could go more for the electricity price when it comes to the decision where to do the mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
envion

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:45:58 AM

Hello i only registered to leave my post and my question for this topic and hope to get an answer.

I like this project and did my research  but also I made simple calculation.  If there is an maximum Token Issue Volume from 150,000,000  /  83 % are going to Token Holders  / 5 % Reserve. Let’s say during the ICO all tokens (83 % ) sold out  to token holders and the holders just hold it for a couple of years  , how do you want to cash out the 161% Per year if there are only 5 % reserve inside the Envonic AG ?   If I understand it well, you will cash out in Tokens like airdrop for the token holders .  What do you mean by token holders in that case?  Just people who were registrated and invested during the ICO, made invests and hold there tokens, or also people who buy the tokens at exchanges after the ico?  I would like to know how the cash out will happen ?

Next question: Your company Name „ Envion AG „. There is a company based in Berlin with the same Name „Envion AG“  „AG“ in this case being the legal form / Aktiengesellschaft . But this Company has nothing to do with your project ( I did my research) http://www.envion-ag.de  So how is it even possible that your Project can use their Name even though your Projekt is not an „Aktengesellschaft“ ?

Please answer,

Andonexx
Thank you for registering at bitcointalk to start communicating with us. Maybe Telegram is a even better place for you as this are kind of basic understanding topics and on Telegram there a fast q&a might be better. Concerning your questions: tokens holders are people holding tokens. It does not matter where they got them from. Payout will start in ETH, not in company tokens.
2nd question: The company you have found is incorporated in Germany, we are incorporated in Switzerland. Our company is a "Aktiengesellschaft" as you could see in the "AG" at the end of the company name.

Thank you cybercash for answering the question of andonexx in a short an efficient way!
andonexx

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:21:39 PM

Thank u very much

Hello i only registered to leave my post and my question for this topic and hope to get an answer.

I like this project and did my research  but also I made simple calculation.  If there is an maximum Token Issue Volume from 150,000,000  /  83 % are going to Token Holders  / 5 % Reserve. Let’s say during the ICO all tokens (83 % ) sold out  to token holders and the holders just hold it for a couple of years  , how do you want to cash out the 161% Per year if there are only 5 % reserve inside the Envonic AG ?   If I understand it well, you will cash out in Tokens like airdrop for the token holders .  What do you mean by token holders in that case?  Just people who were registrated and invested during the ICO, made invests and hold there tokens, or also people who buy the tokens at exchanges after the ico?  I would like to know how the cash out will happen ?

Next question: Your company Name „ Envion AG „. There is a company based in Berlin with the same Name „Envion AG“  „AG“ in this case being the legal form / Aktiengesellschaft . But this Company has nothing to do with your project ( I did my research) http://www.envion-ag.de  So how is it even possible that your Project can use their Name even though your Projekt is not an „Aktengesellschaft“ ?

Please answer,

Andonexx

There will be no Airdrop. Airdrop is free. You are buying Envion Tokens.

If you bought Envion tokens and have it in your wallet, then you are a Token holder.

Also if you are buying Envion Tokens on an exchange, then you are a Token Holder as well.

Cash out = dividens you will get weekly in Ethereum (ETH).

Envion is based in switzerland, but the startup is working from berlin.
fratrad

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:44:32 PM

HOW ITS POSSIBLE WITH DIFFICULTY OVER NEXT YEARS ( NOT CALCULATED ) AND ONLY SUN at 2 Days in WEEK.
TEH PEOPLE GET A SOFTENER in EYES, ITS NOT POSSIBLE
andonexx

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:49:27 PM

I know that tokens holders are people are holding tokens, but thanks for your answer.   I was just wondering. if your project is a great success, then the value of the token will rise.  So that means token holder will be rewarded twice? whether he buys his token in ico or on exchanges? The holders will receive the profit from the appreciation of the token, and the weekly dividend in eth? wow

Sounds like a good profitable business.

Thanks
Andonexx

Please answer,

Andonexx
Thank you for registering at bitcointalk to start communicating with us. Maybe Telegram is a even better place for you as this are kind of basic understanding topics and on Telegram there a fast q&a might be better. Concerning your questions: tokens holders are people holding tokens. It does not matter where they got them from. Payout will start in ETH, not in company tokens.
2nd question: The company you have found is incorporated in Germany, we are incorporated in Switzerland. Our company is a "Aktiengesellschaft" as you could see in the "AG" at the end of the company name.

Thank you cybercash for answering the question of andonexx in a short an efficient way!
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:40:06 PM

You want provide cheap energy for mining? I understand corectly? Its will be solar energy? Which avantages you have before usual electric power?
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:54:07 PM

You want provide cheap energy for mining? I understand corectly? Its will be solar energy? Which avantages you have before usual electric power?

Not only solar energy is possible, all green energy sources are imaginable.

The advantage is, that it's much cheaper to get energy for the MMUs.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Crankautist

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:57:37 PM

There is absolutely no information about matthias woestmann and the Solon AG.

ABSOLUTELY ZERO.
Nick P

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:53:50 PM

Can someone tell me what this "Telegram" is? All attempts to connect result is an error for me.
cybercash

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:22:18 PM

Can someone tell me what this "Telegram" is? All attempts to connect result is an error for me.

It's an app for mobile phones. You can use it in the browser as well.

Nick P

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:43:38 PM

Cybercash

You can use it in the browser as well

Would you be so kind as to share with me how it's done?
cybercash

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:53:03 PM

Cybercash

You can use it in the browser as well

Would you be so kind as to share with me how it's done?

First download it on your mobile phone, then search for the group envion and chat with us.

If you want to use your computer then open the browser -> https://web.telegram.org and connect your phone.

Nick P

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:56:42 PM

Thanks but if it's just a smartphone app then I'm not interested.

MarkX2

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:57:56 PM

TELL ME : WHAT IS STOPPING YOU - EVION AG TO SAY WHO ARE THE FOUNDERS?
WHY HIDE THAT PERSON?
WHAT YOU INTENDED?

This is the original statement of the company Evian AG  In it you will see everything:

[url]https://imgur.com/a/jDq61/url]

1. The founding of the company Matthias Woestmann, its nominee Directors. But not to see the founding of the company!!!

2. According to the rules of registration of companies in Switzerland with the company ending in AG not subject to public opening of founders!

The company Envion AG - created exactly such a company to hide its founders!!!!

INVESTORS GIVE YOU MONEY IS NOT CLEAR WHO!!!!!!

CERIDIAN SPECIALLY HIDDEN - TO STEAL MONEY!!!!! BE CAREFUL!!!!!!
lagur

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:52:12 AM

Hehe that guy thought he got you by the balls. However, I would even find it useful if there are publicly verifiable statements about your partnerships. Just too much stuff going on in crypto so I do understand that some people are trying to be as careful as possible.

We understand skepticism and encourage people to be cautious.  We also hope they will be civil.

You can expect announcements about customers in the coming days.  We've had a huge response and some new offers that may improve the dividend outlook since going public.

Sure, maybe you should provide clear timelines about announcements if possible. Might make the doubters be a little bit more calm. Although I know you can't satisfy them all.
cybercash

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:30:27 AM

Thanks but if it's just a smartphone app then I'm not interested.

I think you missunderstood. Envion is not an app, it's a mining container but telegram is used by envion for support where you can ask envion related questions. They will be answered in this group by staff members of envion.

MarkX2

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:22:33 AM

You did not answer my one question!!!!

1.You have not answered-where is your mining???

Where exactly is mining farm?

you can't tell because you don't have one! you cheat!!!

You only have one airbrushed onto the container, which you carry for the video and have a video with a smoke blue))))

2. What you could do a patent if your company only 1 month?Huh - you're all lying!!!!

3. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?HuhHuhHuhHuh? - I will tell you - in order for investors have not seen this!

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment - you are cheating investors!!!!

With your container in the holes - can not how to profit by 161%.(considering the fact that you still need to take the profit)

What you want to say that what you showed container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

Yes, it's all a hoax!!!!!!! And you know that's not true!!!! You have no any technology for mining.

5. You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

Yet you don't answer me to my questions - you will be considered a fraud perpetrated in Switzerland !!!!

My result, You don't have:

1. Mining farm, there is only 1 container with 2 holes. You do not have the technology, but what you showed is just ridiculous!!!!!

3. You hide especially of the founder, hired journalist Executive Director

4. You hired all the people a month ago - you do not have any commands in mining

5. You started a company in Zug Switzerland - to give the project importance in the eyes of investors!!!

6. You just want to collect money and all!!!!

I work for honesty! And will not allow me to delete the Telegram for the fact that you can't not answer one my question!!!

INVESTORS - BE CAREFUL . THIS COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO MINING!!!
STOP FOOLING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROJECT !! FOR DEFRAUDING INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND - MANY YEARS IN PRISON!!!!!
alex_liu

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:37:46 AM

You did not answer my one question!!!!

1.You have not answered-where is your mining???

Where exactly is mining farm?

you can't tell because you don't have one! you cheat!!!

You only have one airbrushed onto the container, which you carry for the video and have a video with a smoke blue))))

2. What you could do a patent if your company only 1 month?Huh - you're all lying!!!!

3. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?HuhHuhHuhHuh? - I will tell you - in order for investors have not seen this!

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment - you are cheating investors!!!!

With your container in the holes - can not how to profit by 161%.(considering the fact that you still need to take the profit)

What you want to say that what you showed container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

Yes, it's all a hoax!!!!!!! And you know that's not true!!!! You have no any technology for mining.

5. You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

Yet you don't answer me to my questions - you will be considered a fraud perpetrated in Switzerland !!!!

My result, You don't have:

1. Mining farm, there is only 1 container with 2 holes. You do not have the technology, but what you showed is just ridiculous!!!!!

3. You hide especially of the founder, hired journalist Executive Director

4. You hired all the people a month ago - you do not have any commands in mining

5. You started a company in Zug Switzerland - to give the project importance in the eyes of investors!!!

6. You just want to collect money and all!!!!

I work for honesty! And will not allow me to delete the Telegram for the fact that you can't not answer one my question!!!

INVESTORS - BE CAREFUL . THIS COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO MINING!!!
STOP FOOLING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROJECT !! FOR DEFRAUDING INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND - MANY YEARS IN PRISON!!!!!

You don’t have logic at all Mark
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:10:53 PM

Hello!
I have a question.
Why do we need tokens?
What do they give to the investor?
How to apply them and why?
Thank you!
cybercash

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:17:20 PM

Hello!
I have a question.

Why do we need tokens?
That will show envion that you invested in this project. Makes the investor eligible for receiving dividends.

What do they give to the investor?
The tokens give you dividends in ETH. Weekly.

How to apply them and why?
Just let them in your ERC20 compatible wallet. If you don't do it, then you won't receive any dividends.

Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: