Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125594 times)
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:01:49 PM

Honestly I don‘t know that. Maybe Envion can explain, why they prefer to don‘t answer here.

My suggestions...

“What’s the name of the production company that is building the MMU’s?”

Maybe they have to hold that under NDA, they want avoid competition or the deal is not closed so far.

“Who is going to supply Envion with thousands of ASIC miners, aren’t they always sold out?”

Same answer as above.

Is obvious they won't reveal their secrets, the Hacked guy obviously wanted money and was threatening to make a bad review. I saw the conversations, they were really aggressive.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
Godsrevenge

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:09:18 PM

You‘re right franc0. That was far away from serious journalism.

I can imagine, that there are also some unanswered questions on Envions agenda, but they seems to have a good and motivated team and last but not least also a lot of money within a short time, what may solve some of the problems / answers some questions.
hippoflash

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:25:04 PM

Hi Envion,

You recommend us to use Ether to buy the EVN coin, but there's not a direct rate for ETH to EVN. How do you calculate the amount of EVN I will receive? Will it be like, I will enter something like I want to buy 10000 EVN coin. Then the web page will spit back something like: transfer X amount of ETH to this wallet address to complete this transaction?

The convert rate between ETH to EVN will be calculated at the moment I enter in 'I want 50k coin', or at the moment I transfer X ETH to your wallet? How do I know the necessary ETH amount I need to have? (Sorry, first time participating in an ICO here).

Then, where will you send my just bought EVN coins to?

I have a kraken account to trade. But it guess it won't be sufficient in this case?

In order to participate in the ICO, I assume that I need to do the following things?:
_ Buy ETH in kraken/coinbase/etc. wallet A.
_ transfer my ETH to a different ETH wallet (MEW or MetaMask or other ERC-20 wallet as suggested in the Medium articles). We will called this wallet B. A---> B
_ transfer ETH from this wallet B to Envion wallet E. B ---> E
_ Envion will send me the EVN coin back into my wallet B.
_ Future dividend will be paid by converting the dividend to ETH and transfer itinto my wallet B.
_ My wallet B will hold 2 thing: 10k EVN coin (for ex I bought 10k) and some amount of ETH as dividend, balance adjusted weekly.  
_ Then transfer my ETH EVN to wallet Z to trade/cash out/etc when I want. (assume wallet Z is from an exchange where your EVN coin will be listed on later).

Am I understand the process correctly? Buying by using a credit card is a more straight forward option.

Godsrevenge

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:07:00 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 10:18:05 PM by Godsrevenge

Thanks hippoflash for bringing that up.

@Envion & crowd: Will it be possible to order my coins via credit card or do I have to pay with Ether?

(Hope that‘s not a very stupid question.)
TummStyx

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:08:04 AM

Will US Investors who provided the executed accredited investor form, pay in ETH, and display their passport with selfie receive their EVN tokens immediately? Thanks.
WildBob

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:00:53 AM

Has anyone read the review on Hacked? https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-envion/
Thoughts?

Too negative in my opinion.

Generally I'm convinced about the concept and as far I can say today the founders and team as well.

Beside that some very weill known public persons in Germany joined the advisory board.

For me one of the ICO's with the most substance behind, i've seen so far.

I read the bios of the 3 advisors and none have a background in mining or crypto...Bernie Madoff proved that even the most esteemed people can be enticed...

I am not calling Envion a scam, but I think they do not need $150M to start their company...I eould think $15-20M should be enough to prove they can execute...

My 2 cents...keep the change...
MarkX2

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:02:52 AM

The truth about the company Envion AG  the facts:

1. What you write is what your Director the founder of the company - you are lying!!!

You wrote on your website: Entrepreneur, investor & media professional. Founder & CEO of energy-focused investment holding. Co-financed €300M solar company.

In fact:

Your Director Matthias Woestmann- the journalist you hired 1 month ago to work in  linkedin.com - is simply Executive Director in Envion AG, He's not invetor , he is not affiliated with solar energy!!!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119/

Why you hide the founders of the company?

You do not answer the question: who are the founders of the company?

I will send all photos from your founders documents - to see all your lies!!!!!

I sent you a document - investors should see that you lie!!! In this document it is evident that the company was organized less than

a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. Your Director is only a nominal Director and founder of

hide!!!! And you lie - that he is the founder of the company -- not very nice!!!!!

2. You started the company less than a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. You hired the whole team a month ago!!!! What kind of work long technology your container you say?

You're lying again!!!

2.You have not answered-where is your mining??? Where exactly is mining farm?

you can't tell because you don't have one! you cheat!!!

You only have one airbrushed onto the container, which you carry for the video and have a video with a smoke blue))))

3. Your website says: in 2015, So explain to me - how is that possible???

if you opened your super company has just 5.10.2017 year!!!! Once again you are all lying!!!!!!!

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment - you are cheating investors!!!!

With your container in the holes - can not how to profit by 161%.(considering the fact that you still need to take the profit)

What you want to say that what you showed container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

Yes, it's all a hoax!!!!!!! And you know that's not true!!!! You have no any technology for mining.

5. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

I will tell you - in order for investors have not seen this!

7. You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

Yet you don't answer me to my questions - you will be considered a fraud perpetrated in Switzerland !!!!

My result, You don't have:

1. Mining farm, there is only 1 container with holes. You do not have the technology, but what you showed is just ridiculous!!!!!

3. You hide especially of the founder, hired journalist Executive Director

4. You hired all the people a month ago - you do not have any commands in mining

5. You started a company in Zug Switzerland - to give the project importance in the eyes of investors!!!

6. You just want to collect money and all!!!!

I work for honesty! And will not allow me to delete the Telegram for the fact that you can't not answer one my question!!!

INVESTORS - BE CAREFUL . THIS COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO MINING!!!
STOP FOOLING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROJECT !! FOR DEFRAUDING INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND - MANY YEARS IN PRISON!!!!!
hpitcher

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:08:09 AM

Give it a rest already!!!! and stop spamming the forums with garbage NOOB. I think we are all capable of spending our own money not some no name NOOB!!!
likeroman

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:31:02 AM

The truth about the company Envion AG  the facts:

1. What you write is what your Director the founder of the company - you are lying!!!

You wrote on your website: Entrepreneur, investor & media professional. Founder & CEO of energy-focused investment holding. Co-financed €300M solar company.

In fact:

Your Director Matthias Woestmann- the journalist you hired 1 month ago to work in  linkedin.com - is simply Executive Director in Envion AG, He's not invetor , he is not affiliated with solar energy!!!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119/

Why you hide the founders of the company?

You do not answer the question: who are the founders of the company?

I will send all photos from your founders documents - to see all your lies!!!!!

I sent you a document - investors should see that you lie!!! In this document it is evident that the company was organized less than

a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. Your Director is only a nominal Director and founder of

hide!!!! And you lie - that he is the founder of the company -- not very nice!!!!!

2. You started the company less than a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. You hired the whole team a month ago!!!! What kind of work long technology your container you say?

You're lying again!!!

2.You have not answered-where is your mining??? Where exactly is mining farm?

you can't tell because you don't have one! you cheat!!!

You only have one airbrushed onto the container, which you carry for the video and have a video with a smoke blue))))

3. Your website says: in 2015, So explain to me - how is that possible???

if you opened your super company has just 5.10.2017 year!!!! Once again you are all lying!!!!!!!

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment - you are cheating investors!!!!

With your container in the holes - can not how to profit by 161%.(considering the fact that you still need to take the profit)

What you want to say that what you showed container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

Yes, it's all a hoax!!!!!!! And you know that's not true!!!! You have no any technology for mining.

5. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

I will tell you - in order for investors have not seen this!

7. You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

Yet you don't answer me to my questions - you will be considered a fraud perpetrated in Switzerland !!!!

My result, You don't have:

1. Mining farm, there is only 1 container with holes. You do not have the technology, but what you showed is just ridiculous!!!!!

3. You hide especially of the founder, hired journalist Executive Director

4. You hired all the people a month ago - you do not have any commands in mining

5. You started a company in Zug Switzerland - to give the project importance in the eyes of investors!!!

6. You just want to collect money and all!!!!

I work for honesty! And will not allow me to delete the Telegram for the fact that you can't not answer one my question!!!

INVESTORS - BE CAREFUL . THIS COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO MINING!!!
STOP FOOLING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROJECT !! FOR DEFRAUDING INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND - MANY YEARS IN PRISON!!!!!

I dont think so, that he is a "noname" noob. First of All I give you guys to understand, everything what they registered its a legal company with 150K Swiss Frank! But the ICO is just for only the "project" that even tells this Mr. Woestmann in them self maded youtube interview Viedeos.

All necessary infos from the public register:

Neueste SHAB-Meldungen: envion AG
SHAB 201/2017 - 17.10.2017
Kategorien: Neueintragung, Änderung bei Personen
Publikationsnummer: 3814143, Handelsregister-Amt Zug (170)
envion AG(envion SA) (envion Ltd.), in Baar, CHE-373.899.812, Zugerstrasse 72, 6340 Baar, Aktiengesellschaft (Neueintragung).

Statutendatum:

Zweck:
Erbringung von Infrastrukturdienstleistungen für Kryptowährungen und Blockchain-Anwendungen sowie Entwicklung von Software zum globalen Betrieb von Datenzentren;
vollständige Zweckumschreibung gemäss Statuten.

Aktienkapital:
CHF 150'000.00.

Liberierung Aktienkapital:
CHF 150'000.00.

Aktien:
150'000 Namenaktien zu CHF 1.00. Die Gründungsversammlung hat mit Beschluss vom 05.10.2017 eine genehmigte Kapitalerhöhung gemäss näherer Umschreibung in den Statuten eingeführt.

Publikationsorgan:
SHAB. Die Mitteilungen an die Aktionäre erfolgen per Brief, E-Mail oder Telefax an die im Aktienbuch verzeichneten Adressen. Mit Erklärung vom 05.10.2017 wurde auf die eingeschränkte Revision verzichtet.

Eingetragene Personen:
Wöstmann, Matthias, deutscher Staatsangehöriger, in Berlin (DE), Präsident des Verwaltungsrates, mit Kollektivunterschrift zu zweien;
Stäger, Cyrill Alexander, von Glarus Süd, in Zug, Mitglied des Verwaltungsrates, mit Einzelunterschrift

-What I find weird, that Mr. Cyrill Alexander is connected with the company on the same Building in "Zugerstrasse 72" in the City of Zug, with his company "Trifft Management & Consulting GmbH" the main purpose of this company is to create a founding of new enterprises and doing swiss taxes.

-Many Questions they never really honestly answer, unfortunately to compare with Julian Hosp from TenX they behalfe them self like Scammers.

I would like to go make a claim on the swiss federal Police and the FINMA Office today. Is there also anyone who support this step? If here any swiss ICO Investors, Envion have a lot of misleading Informations, this red flags must be clarified, with politeness meaning!!!

And yes there is a hate from me to your ICO , becauze you not answer still, that you dont accept swiss ICO Investors! (not the answer that you protect me! The  answer, whitch difficulties you must have to not accept swiss citizien but for example german citizien??! The answer shoult be easy! If there is any not qualified Person (like a Beginner) who participate in the ICO, and go against you infront the court, your 150K in the AG (limited) are endangered!! And you lie here many peoples with a children Storry. So stop kidding and be honest, or see end of this Week a Mail to the FINMA and a Display on the swiss Police! I think lets called "RIP DEAL"
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:54:39 AM

Thoughts?

Generally I'm convinced about the concept and as far I can say today the founders and team as well.

Beside that some very weill known public persons in Germany joined the advisory board.

I read the bios of the 3 advisors and none have a background in mining or crypto...Bernie Madoff proved that even the most esteemed people can be enticed...

I am not calling Envion a scam, but I think they do not need $150M to start their company...I eould think $15-20M should be enough to prove they can execute...

My 2 cents...keep the change...

Then read again, at least one of your mentioned 3 advisors have a background in crypto (hint: blockchain expert?)... You have to look at the bigger picture, Envion will be a huge company, after ICO they will be present in regular stock market, so it's just smart to have advisors on board that know how the game is played in this field. Same for energy experts, it's all about energy in the end.

I can't understand why you try to find something fishy in every word... this guys are real, public figures.

Yes they could just raise 30 million BUT if they raise their hardcap this would be a huge advantage and a big BOOST against competitors (if there will be any serious in the future). They would be not only a few steps ahead of all but giant leaps. TIME is a huge advantage in industry - time is money! This would be the kickstart for all token holders.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
cybercash

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:07:35 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 07:17:39 AM by cybercash

Hi Envion,

You recommend us to use Ether to buy the EVN coin, but there's not a direct rate for ETH to EVN. How do you calculate the amount of EVN I will receive? Will it be like, I will enter something like I want to buy 10000 EVN coin. Then the web page will spit back something like: transfer X amount of ETH to this wallet address to complete this transaction?

The convert rate between ETH to EVN will be calculated at the moment I enter in 'I want 50k coin', or at the moment I transfer X ETH to your wallet? How do I know the necessary ETH amount I need to have? (Sorry, first time participating in an ICO here).

Then, where will you send my just bought EVN coins to?

I have a kraken account to trade. But it guess it won't be sufficient in this case?

In order to participate in the ICO, I assume that I need to do the following things?:
_ Buy ETH in kraken/coinbase/etc. wallet A.
_ transfer my ETH to a different ETH wallet (MEW or MetaMask or other ERC-20 wallet as suggested in the Medium articles). We will called this wallet B. A---> B
_ transfer ETH from this wallet B to Envion wallet E. B ---> E
_ Envion will send me the EVN coin back into my wallet B.
_ Future dividend will be paid by converting the dividend to ETH and transfer itinto my wallet B.
_ My wallet B will hold 2 thing: 10k EVN coin (for ex I bought 10k) and some amount of ETH as dividend, balance adjusted weekly.  
_ Then transfer my ETH EVN to wallet Z to trade/cash out/etc when I want. (assume wallet Z is from an exchange where your EVN coin will be listed on later).

Am I understand the process correctly? Buying by using a credit card is a more straight forward option.

On the website there is a rate in USD so what is the problem?

If you have ETH that is worth $100 and one token = $1 (discount not included) you will get 100 EVN tokens. Therefore this model is far better than 1 ETH = 500 EVN tokens because of the fluctuation of the price.

So if you want to invest $100 you will get $100 worth of tokens. Easy as that.

At time you buy the actual rate of market price will be used.

Yes, you buy BTC or ETH at kraken, send it to a ERC20 compatible wallet (myetherwallet or metamask for example), send it from your etherwallet (no exchange wallet) to Envion, get EVN tokens into your etherwallet.

ETH (dividend) paid out to the wallet that holds EVN tokens. You can send that ETH to any exchange and change it in fiat or whatever you want.

If you buy with credit card there will be a locking period.
Once you pay with credit card, the tokens would be blocked for you. Once you pass  KYC, they would be on hold until the charge back period elapses. The chargeback period may be up to a month (or longer) as it depends on your card company. Once that period elapses, tokens would be distributed to you. You will not lose any dividends accrued during that time.

So the easiest way is to go ETH.

cybercash

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:08:37 AM

Thanks hippoflash for bringing that up.

@Envion & crowd: Will it be possible to order my coins via credit card or do I have to pay with Ether?

(Hope that‘s not a very stupid question.)

You can pay with BTC, ETH or credit card. I recommend to go the ETH way, see post above.

cybercash

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:12:50 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 07:22:38 AM by cybercash

Will US Investors who provided the executed accredited investor form, pay in ETH, and display their passport with selfie receive their EVN tokens immediately? Thanks.

You will get your EVN tokens in the same time like any other citizen of a country that pay with ETH.

Please read: https://medium.com/@envion/how-to-invest-short-instruction-d1144651bbd6

cybercash

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:21:16 AM

Thoughts?

But why wouldn't representatives from Envion answer these two questions mentioned in the Hacked review, they both seem very valid to me.

“Who is going to supply Envion with thousands of ASIC miners, aren’t they always sold out?”

Ask any company in the industry for their suppliers or contracts they have with various companies. You won't get an answer.
You wouldn't do either if you had a company. Successful comapnies don't got big by revealing their secrets... (especially to potential competitors  Roll Eyes)

If a company have to produce for one customer, don't you think it's easier for them to deliver to this one customer instead of thousands?
Discounts and contracts are made. So in the end normal customers are the people that won't get a mining device not a problem of a company that orders 1000 units.

benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:39:24 AM

I think a lot of Envion's unanswered questions (such as details of suppliers and details of interested solar farms) can be attributed to them avoiding information leaks that could benefit the competition.

Here's what I mean...

The cryptocurrency mining industry is an extremely competitive one. This is clearly visible when looking at the scarcity of GPUs and ASIC miners - you need to order these months in advance to get your hands on one. Mining is becoming more and more lucrative every day, and will only become more lucrative with the rise in Bitcoin's price.

So if you were running a company like Envion in a competitive market like this, and you struck a deal with a supplier to get preferential treatment for thousands of GPUs, or you found great interest by a solar farm who wants to sell you cheap electricity and house your mining hardware, would you make that information public for everyone to see (including competitors)?

The moment you do that, competitors will flock to those institutions en masse and negotiate deals that could undermine Envion's success. What if some competitor contacted that same solar farm and offered to buy the electricity for double the price Envion negotiated? The competitor would still make enough profit even with the higher cost, and Envion would lose out on business.

At the moment, none of us are shareholders yet. Envion is under no legal obligation to reveal this kind of information to us. It's true that investing in the ICO is a risk. But this is true for investment in any new company, not just in the ICO space. No company will reveal their trade secrets to you just because you've posted in a thread that you are interested in buying shares...

benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:44:08 AM

Thoughts?

But why wouldn't representatives from Envion answer these two questions mentioned in the Hacked review, they both seem very valid to me.

The answer to both these questions would be gold to any competitor. And in a very competitive market like cryptocurrency mining, revealing these details could mean the difference between Envion being profitable or losing their market share to a competitor.

phexchanger

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:14:42 AM

when will the mobile mining dashboard be really operational?
Artemida777

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:52:18 AM

I watched the accounts and came to the conclusion that the company was created in one month.

- Domain registered a month ago https://www.reg.ru/whois/?check=&dname=www.envion.org
- Profile in Linkedyn less than a month ago https://www.linkedin.com/company/18283079/
- Blog on the medium is also less than a month ago https://medium.com/@envion
Judging by articles, photos and video - painted the container, shoved a few racks from the "type" video cards and drove around the city. No office, no sales department, no team .. Nothing.
- There is practically no information about the founders of information, but there is a co-founder, a certain Matthias Woestmann.
- Here is his profile on linkdyne https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119/
Also created less than a month ago. In the company not so long ago, about two months (and this is a co-founder, not a mercenary).
The relationship between this profile and the real person becomes less when you consider that he has been CEO of Quadrat capital for more than 13 years, although they could only strike the site a year ago. http://Https://www.reg.ru/whois/?check=&dname=www.quadrat -capital.com Yes and then in the evening and on your knee.

In the WP there are no references to any patents, no technical detail about how this machine does not work either. Evidence that there is at least a prototype and it works is just the same. There is no video with the founders, no interviews, no performances on the konfah. There is nothing that could talk about the existence / development of the company for a long time.
lagur

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:59:41 AM

Thoughts?

Who are those well known public persons? Do they have an international reputation that they are putting on the line for this project? How can we know who they are and what they achieved? Some links?
Godsrevenge

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:19:53 AM

Thoughts?

Who are those well known public persons? Do they have an international reputation that they are putting on the line for this project? How can we know who they are and what they achieved? Some links?

One of them is for example Director at the European Centre for Energy and Resource Security (EUCERS) ath the King's College London.

German wiki: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedbert_Pfl%C3%BCger

Before he was an well known active German politician for a long time and has a good reputation / network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: