Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125592 times)
Dolphin24

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:38:48 PM

Hi!
If this thing is only half as good as you're saying, it's still pretty good!  Smiley

I have a couple of questions, and as you probably understand from them, this blockchain/CC-thing is sort of a new world to me (as is the financial, so with any sense I'd keep away. However...):

If envion goes as well as you intend, and you constantly increase your MMU's with approx 25% each year and continue to do so for years and years. Is there any risk that at some point you may actually end up controlling more than 50% of the blockchain (i.e. BTC)?

Also, from what I read, I understand that you intend to register on a regular exchange. When do plan for this, which exchange, and will token holders get any perks, i.e. early invitation for further investment. The reason I'm asking, is that it appears from your WP that MMUs are just the first step in an ambition for creating a world leading tech company which is pretty interesting to be a part of from the start...

Thanks for the good work and the seriousness you give all of our questions.

Good luck!
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:02:01 PM

hello, i got two questions, 1. are the discount stages caped or could all tokens be sold on the first day? 2. are german residents only allowed to invest up to 200k or only more than 200k? thanks for answering
AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:23:50 PM

Hi!
If this thing is only half as good as you're saying, it's still pretty good!  Smiley

I have a couple of questions, and as you probably understand from them, this blockchain/CC-thing is sort of a new world to me (as is the financial, so with any sense I'd keep away. However...):

If envion goes as well as you intend, and you constantly increase your MMU's with approx 25% each year and continue to do so for years and years. Is there any risk that at some point you may actually end up controlling more than 50% of the blockchain (i.e. BTC)?

Also, from what I read, I understand that you intend to register on a regular exchange. When do plan for this, which exchange, and will token holders get any perks, i.e. early invitation for further investment. The reason I'm asking, is that it appears from your WP that MMUs are just the first step in an ambition for creating a world leading tech company which is pretty interesting to be a part of from the start...

Thanks for the good work and the seriousness you give all of our questions.

Good luck!

Welcome!

That's the beauty of this project. Even if they would have 50% hash power of the network Envion is a company like Bitmain which just has its own interest.
At best we have a vast amount of EVN Tokenholders, which all get a little share of the profits. So at the end achieved even a better decentralization than before.

Also, from what I read, I understand that you intend to register on a regular exchange. When do plan for this, which exchange, and will token holders get any perks, i.e. early invitation for further investment. 

hitbtc will be the first one. In my opinion it could be possible we will be able to buy real stocks of envion on the conservative stock market. I would like to invite you to the telegram group. There is always a community manager. This is a good question. As I said, I could imagine this (perks - early invitation to further investment).

The reason I'm asking, is that it appears from your WP that MMUs are just the first step in an ambition for creating a world leading tech company which is pretty interesting to be a part of from the start...

I am not quite sure if you are referring to the so called TPO (Third-party operations), where Envion sells its MMUs to companies directly and providing them their services (could be software[updates], maintainance, dashboard, knowledge in general)

AzakeB

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:30:36 PM

hello, i got two questions, 1. are the discount stages caped or could all tokens be sold on the first day? 2. are german residents only allowed to invest up to 200k or only more than 200k? thanks for answering

Please join us in the telegram channel. You can ask questions as much as you want.

1) Not caped. It could be sold out at the first day (it most likely will happen, if you ask me)
2) german residents are just allowed to invest if their invest exceeds > 200.000

Sidenode: they are working night and day on a solution, that we germans can participate with any invest. One approach is having your main residence outside germany. The other approach is currently worked on: A prospectus. Prospectus are considered to inform investors about risks and the product itself. This is also the legitimacy for the BaFin.

Dolphin24

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:46:19 PM

That's the beauty of this project. Even if they would have 50% hash power of the network Envion is a company like Bitmain which just has its own interest.
At best we have a vast amount of EVN Tokenholders, which all get a little share of the profits. So at the end achieved even a better decentralization than before.

Also, from what I read, I understand that you intend to register on a regular exchange. When do plan for this, which exchange, and will token holders get any perks, i.e. early invitation for further investment. 

hitbtc will be the first one. In my opinion it could be possible we will be able to buy real stocks of envion on the conservative stock market. I would like to invite you to the telegram group. There is always a community manager. This is a good question. As I said, I could imagine this (perks - early invitation to further investment).

The reason I'm asking, is that it appears from your WP that MMUs are just the first step in an ambition for creating a world leading tech company which is pretty interesting to be a part of from the start...

I am not quite sure if you are referring to the so called TPO (Third-party operations), where Envion sells its MMUs to companies directly and providing them their services (could be software[updates], maintainance, dashboard, knowledge in general)

Thanks for the welcome, invitation to telegram an last but not least your good answers. Still not sure I get all, but off to bed now and will do more research tomorrow including telegram!
AzakeB

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:02:52 PM

Awesome!

Laurent will welcome you. He can answer every question.
Study the whitepaper and ask whatever you want.

https://t.me/Envion

Summing up some FAQ:

- ROI is always based on the initial 1$ per Token. No matter how far the tokens dropping when hitting exchanges (they won't) you will receive the same ROI
- Tokens considered to be the first real security. BaFin and SEC compliant.
- Neither Tokens will give you shares of the company nor you possess parts of the hardware.
- The tokens will give the right to get profits from the mining. Based on how much tokens you are holding envion will pay you dividends (profit of the mining)
- These dividends will be paid in ETH. So you basically give Envion your ETH public wallet address and ENVION will pay dividends automatically through a smart contract

Pfandgrinding

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:26:20 PM

2) german residents are just allowed to invest if their invest exceeds > 200.000

Sidenode: they are working night and day on a solution, that we germans can participate with any invest. One approach is having your main residence outside germany. The other approach is currently worked on: A prospectus. Prospectus are considered to inform investors about risks and the product itself. This is also the legitimacy for the BaFin.

so if Im german and my residence is in Germany there is no way I can invest 2000-5000 €? What the actual f.... I am really dissapointed now. Is there any contract I can sign with Envion that I have read all the investment risks (which I really did) and still invest?
ceaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:01:55 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 01:37:52 PM by ceaa

I felt these are really legit questions, instead of repeating them I'll quote it at +1.

I have forwarded these question to the telegram group. It is a bit redundant but I will offer you all answers as soon as possible.
Laurent will answer them.

It's been several days since I asked my questions and no answer or any sign of Envion on this board. Not a good sign. They seem to dodge the difficult questions.

Edit: Questions have since been answered.
AzakeB

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:49:41 PM

I felt these are really legit questions, instead of repeating them I'll quote it at +1.

I have forwarded these question to the telegram group. It is a bit redundant but I will offer you all answers as soon as possible.
Laurent will answer them.

It's been several days since I asked my questions and no answer or any sign of Envion on this board. Not a good sign. They seem to dodge the difficult questions.

Why do people tend to accuse someone so fast.
I asked Laurent and he is trying to collect all information. For some information he has to catch some team members which are quite busy.

I do understand you, that you eagerly wait to get these very good questions answered but you should also know that they are trying to successfully realize one of the largest ICOs.

AzakeB

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:16:45 PM

I have some questions about this project.

1) Your MMU has a patented airflow design. Looking over the people on your team, I cannot figure out who has the technical expertise to come up with this. Did you license this IP from a third-party? If you developed it in-house, can you answer who on your has the expertise to come up with this design?

2) Was Jonathan Koch the one who programmed the Envion OS?

3) Are you manufacturing the MMUs yourself or do you have a contract with a third party? If you cannot disclose the identity of the third party, can you notarize that this infrastructure is in place and terms are already agreed?

4) Is your ASIC and GPU supply chain secured with terms already agreed? If so, can you release a notarized statement to that effect?

5) It seems like you have been working on this project for a long time, yet your corporate registry shows that you came into existence in October. Can you explain this discrepancy?

6) Who is Cyrill Alexander Stäger and why is he not listed on your team page?

7) If your prototype is really functional, why are you unable to provide realtime mining statistics on your dashboard?

I like the initiative whereby the team are committing resources to develop their own Envion OS, but how reliable is it? How many members are involved for ongoing development and testing cycle?

I'll also like to know the following:
  • For the subsequent harvests, how will the 75% profit be divide among EVN token holder? Based on the token share %? Or flat rate base on investment sum?
  • How will we know if the ICO proceedings are prioritized on MMU production and deployment? At the same time 3rd party investment are coming in to buy their own dedicated MMU unit, the available production might have been prioritized for them mid-way.

So guys I didn't break my promise. Laurent was so kind to handover the questions and I will just post them here:

1) Your MMU has a patented airflow design. Looking over the people on your team, I cannot figure out who has the technical expertise to come up with this. Did you license this IP from a third-party? If you developed it in-house, can you answer who on your has the expertise to come up with this design?

Our IP for the cooling system and our other innovations was all developed in-house.  Our cross-disciplinary teams worked closely together during the initial stages of development with many team members contributing to a number of different features, including the cooling system.  The team leaders you see on the website were supported by additional engineers and industrial designers—with everyone pitching in wherever it was needed.

2) Was Jonathan Koch the one who programmed the Envion OS?

As far as I know, he was not deeply involved in that team.

3) Are you manufacturing the MMUs yourself or do you have a contract with a third party? If you cannot disclose the identity of the third party, can you notarize that this infrastructure is in place and terms are already agreed?

Different third-party manufacturers will be responsible for different aspects of production according to the very specific work that must be done for each part.  We will not be notarizing every part of the production line, nor do we think that is necessary.  An intrepid member of the Telegram channel did some great due diligence and followed up with team member and global supply chain expert, Seif Mousaied Shieshakly, to discuss the envion production line.  His comments demonstrate our level of preparation for January production.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2348435.msg24716291#msg24716291

4) Is your ASIC and GPU supply chain secured with terms already agreed? If so, can you release a notarized statement to that effect?

We have agreements with a number of suppliers.  As with the last question, we will not be notarizing every part of the production line.  We have not experienced any difficulty whatsoever in sourcing GPUs and ASICs.  The shortages you may have heard of are retail shortages; supply is plentiful for buyers with multi-million-dollar orders.

5) It seems like you have been working on this project for a long time, yet your corporate registry shows that you came into existence in October. Can you explain this discrepancy?

I have been working with envion since October and have not represented anything other than that.  There are numerous posts on Telegram where I indicate this. My involvement began just prior to the ICO to help manage the community relations. 

6) Who is Cyrill Alexander Stäger and why is he not listed on your team page?

Cyrill Stäger is responsible for compliance with Swiss laws and regulations.  He manages the communication with the Swiss financial regulator, coordinates accounting and auditing, and is responsible for administration and back office.

The team page doesn’t show every single employee at envion.  It gives you an impression of the quality of the team leadership and main contributors.  Many team members prefer to concentrate fully on their work and without the distraction of outside contact requests.

7) If your prototype is really functional, why are you unable to provide realtime mining statistics on your dashboard?

The dashboard is just there as an example of what the dashboard looks like—not performance data.  We have provided statistics on the functioning of the MMU and invited community members to see it live in operation.  The envion team uses the functional MMUs for further optimization and the testing of new configurations for more specialized installations and applications.  Live statistics would not necessarily be representative of the performance expected in normal operations and could be confusing for those without mining expertise.  We have provided normal performance data here: https://medium.com/@envion/exemplary-hardware-specifications-kpis-of-envions-mmu-ff5fb77cd5da

borpolev

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

Hi, is this thread not monitored by Envion any more? My question from few days ago has not been answered yet ?

BitunaTeam

Activity: 135
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:46:08 AM

Do you know it is now almost impossible to launch any ICO on ETH due "CryptoKitties Congestion"?

https://www.coindesk.com/ethereums-cryptokitties-blockchain-deluge-sparks-ico-delay/
Sparky71

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:12:03 AM

Do you know it is now almost impossible to launch any ICO on ETH due "CryptoKitties Congestion"?

https://www.coindesk.com/ethereums-cryptokitties-blockchain-deluge-sparks-ico-delay/

This is making life in ETH difficult.  Hope they figure out how to stop this insanity
Sparky71

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:17:36 AM

looks interesting cant w8 to see future of this .. signed up for ICO , good luck team ...
Let do it Cheesy

I think 15 Dec will be a big day with lots of Envion traffic on ETH.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:59:24 AM

looks interesting cant w8 to see future of this .. signed up for ICO , good luck team ...
Let do it Cheesy

I think 15 Dec will be a big day with lots of Envion traffic on ETH.
Yes I totally agree with your opinion in this month hopefully become a great day with many traffic envion at ETH

Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:10:49 AM

This project looks awesome and promising. Especially the videos about their mining farm.

Will invest to this project
bountybaby

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:22:54 AM

I would like to invest here too, but would love to see the latest questions answered before doing so... Undecided
medicasa

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:33:47 AM

I repost ... seems they did not notice Wink

To me this looks like a YesMiner 2.0 Cheesy Sorry but this is completly inefficient. There are Servercenters getting Currentfees of 2-3Cents/Kw...

Why should be a "bad cooled and bad serviced container" better then a servercenter with local 24/7 workers?

You put somewhere a container. Then devices go down(maybe physicly). Do you think a worker is sitting into his car... traveling 300km to fix a grafic card. LOL

Haha XD

...For real switch on your Brain.

I have looked on the airflow design and specs.
Statement as engineer: Bullshit.

Sorry, this will only work continuously where the climate conditions are perfect.

The design as shown is a not good for airflow and for this capacity specs.

This design is only good to prevent come rainwater inside the container.

The rest: self-sucking heating container.

To have a team with only designers, business economist and No techies on board is always fail...

Good luck guys.

jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:04:05 AM

It is great for mining projects by using alternative energy as fuel from environmentally friendly mining and certainly cost-effective .. great idea
paulos

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:47:37 PM

Nice project! I read about dual currency mining, which currencies are you guys planning to mine? who decides which coin is going to be mined? And what is the problem solver when the difficulty goes up for specific coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: