Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125592 times)
ceaa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:35:15 PM

Hi, is the ethereum congestion (because of cryptokitties) a threat to announced ICO date of 15th December? Do you think that ETH network problem is going to be fixed until then ?

No threat ahead, just set you gas a little bit higher and then there should be no problem to get your Ethereum through the network easily.

How high is higher though? With these kitties congesting the network, it's not obvious what gas price is sufficient these days, it's been going up and up over time. Definitely not as straightforward as it seems.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Godsrevenge

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:56:48 PM

Are there any news regarding an investment opportunity for "normal" German private investors or dues the BAFIN regulation exclude that?
auj

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:49:14 PM

There is absolutely no information about matthias woestmann and the Solon AG.

ABSOLUTELY ZERO.

Matthias Woestmann is also a CEO at Quadrat Capital for the last 14 years (https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119/).
The domain age for Quadrat Capital is just over a year old though.

The history and obscureness of the people heading Envion is highly ambiguous. 

Great concept of being able to move where the costs are low. Blockchain mining companies in China like BitMain have cashed out massively with the boom of cryptocurrency values recently. They don't need any funding to adapt to sustainable and more powerful rigs so if Envion is a true company, their return on investments are highly optimistic.

Grain of salt here people.

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:19:35 AM

Hi, is the ethereum congestion (because of cryptokitties) a threat to announced ICO date of 15th December? Do you think that ETH network problem is going to be fixed until then ?

No threat ahead, just set you gas a little bit higher and then there should be no problem to get your Ethereum through the network easily.

How high is higher though? With these kitties congesting the network, it's not obvious what gas price is sufficient these days, it's been going up and up over time. Definitely not as straightforward as it seems.

For now the ETH congestion seems to have been resolved. Have a look at: https://ethgasstation.info/ current recommended gwei is 10, its still more than it was, but its not 50 anymore. You can use this website to find out how high you need to set the gwei for your transaction to certainly go through. Just set it at the SafeLow or higher than it will go through.
T4Jhow

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:55:03 AM

I will support the project, but I see many things what I did not liked in this video https://www.facebook.com/envion.org/videos/1911148582546478/

It is notable that the layout is very little developed, cables everywhere, space left, two tables for computers and each one occupying a lot of space, difficult access to the GPUs of the back shelves ... Maintaining the equipment will be extremely arduous when we come to see the large-scale business. Servicing a few units by dragging shelves? Okay, but what about 500? 5000? I do not think so ...

I didnt see questions about this Envion gap in anyware, so... it is highly necessary need improves on this internal layout, improve the positioning of the shelves, create a solution to facilitate the movement (eg introduction of bearings for the shelf to move inside the container helping to access those GPUs that are behind) optimize the system to be modular, make possible the stacking of the containers. I see enormous potential unexplored. Before starting mass production, they should hire engineers to give you a best layout, become modular, facilitate maintenance and make the most space as possible in the container. Lets do more, if you dont do, another do! This is the law in new blockchain era!

Tell me what Envion think about these considers. My english is not the best, but I think that can be understood. 🚀🌑
Bpress

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:53:56 AM

Absolute scam! I wouldn't put 1cent in it. There's no roadmap on their website, they use ROI as the main bait for ppl to buy in the project. How can this run against the big players in the market? Why do you need a token for this project, that token will be considered as a security therefore not trade on big exchange. They will be the one getting all the profit from other cryptos while you get paid back in a worthless token. Please enlighten me and convince me I'm wrong
Bridgebuilder

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

Bpress, grow up and do your homework before making baseless accusations. Is it too difficult to do some research and/or ask some questions before shouting around?

If you would have done some research you'd have found out that the payout is in ETH. The EVN token is used for the smart contract and delivery of the payout. Why should Envion not be able to compete with other big players? Doesn't $150m make them a big player with privileged access to cheap energy and preferential hardware deals? Also very detailed calculations available on ROI etc.

Show me any other ICO with this level of detailed information, transparency and communications,
GreatFelix

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:59:58 PM

Matthias Woestmann is also a CEO at Quadrat Capital for the last 14 years (https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119/).
The domain age for Quadrat Capital is just over a year old though.

The history and obscureness of the people heading Envion is highly ambiguous. 

Check the German Trade Register ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Trade_Register ) for Quadrat Capital. They are around for ages.
weirdlogic

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:51:18 PM

I was reading the whitepaper and came across this part:

"In compliance with
Swiss and US security laws, holding a token is strictly limited to three categories of
investors:
-- Investors who
- do not hold a US passport;
- are not in possession of a US Greencard;
- have no residence in the United States.

-- accredited investors under the US Securities Act, Regulation D, Rule 506, i.e.
investors with a networth of more than $1m, excluding their primary residence,
or with a net income of more than $200.000 (if married a combined income of
$300.000).

-- investors whose residency lies in Germany are limited to investments above
200.000?"

So does that mean US citizens can't participate in buying tokens in the pre-sale? How does that benefit the company?
If I am a Canadian citizen without any of the above, I can just use my credit card to buy tokens on Dec 15th?

Thanks
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:34:59 PM

I was reading the whitepaper and came across this part:

"In compliance with
Swiss and US security laws, holding a token is strictly limited to three categories of
investors:
-- Investors who
- do not hold a US passport;
- are not in possession of a US Greencard;
- have no residence in the United States.

-- accredited investors under the US Securities Act, Regulation D, Rule 506, i.e.
investors with a networth of more than $1m, excluding their primary residence,
or with a net income of more than $200.000 (if married a combined income of
$300.000).

-- investors whose residency lies in Germany are limited to investments above
200.000?"

So does that mean US citizens can't participate in buying tokens in the pre-sale? How does that benefit the company?
If I am a Canadian citizen without any of the above, I can just use my credit card to buy tokens on Dec 15th?

Thanks

US Investors have to be accredited to participate in the Token Sale. If you are a CAD citizen without any of the above then you are free to participate with credit card, Ethereum or Bitcoin.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
weirdlogic

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:32:06 PM

Thanks for your answer.
What is the purpose of making sure they (U.S citizens) are accredited first?
Is the term 'investor' for anyone who wants to put money into this ICO?
Why don't I have to be accredited as a Canadian citizen?

Thanks,
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:50:39 PM

The idea of being a shareholder to mining company is a great idea.

The best part is, they will use green energy and they will use it as cheap as possible.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
GreatFelix

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:46:29 PM

Thanks for your answer.

Thanks,

The SEC would crush any company that would not follow their strict rules. Other security tokens are banned for all US-citizens due to strict SEC rules. Envion is a first mover on this field... Otherwise no US-citizen would be able to purchase tokens over the ICO.
cybercash

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:59:04 PM

Thanks for your answer.

Thanks,

Because the Envion token is a security token and it is better to be SEC compliant. Envion want to be a regulated token, it's pioneer work. If it's regulated no friction happens in the future.
Problems will come to other ICOs as they aren't regulated. There are ICOs where everything had to be reversed.
Look at HydroMiner, they did not do the necessary securities compliance and called their token a utility token with a convoluted business model. Now they have problems.
As a security token, SEC regulations for securities apply.

Interesting article: https://www.coindesk.com/regulated-icos-arrive-overstock-open-exchange-legal-token-trading/

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:59:04 PM

Will Envio. buy ASIC miners from BitMain?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
borpolev

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:07:37 PM

Thanks for your answer.

Thanks,

Because the Envion token is a security token and it is better to be SEC compliant. Envion want to be a regulated token, it's pioneer work. If it's regulated no friction happens in the future.
Problems will come to other ICOs as they aren't regulated. There are ICOs where everything had to be reversed.
Look at HydroMiner, they did not do the necessary securities compliance and called their token a utility token with a convoluted business model. Now they have problems.

Interesting article: https://www.coindesk.com/regulated-icos-arrive-overstock-open-exchange-legal-token-trading/

Hmm, what problems do Hydrominer have?

ceaa

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:48:34 PM

Absolute scam! I wouldn't put 1cent in it. There's no roadmap on their website, they use ROI as the main bait for ppl to buy in the project. How can this run against the big players in the market? Why do you need a token for this project, that token will be considered as a security therefore not trade on big exchange. They will be the one getting all the profit from other cryptos while you get paid back in a worthless token. Please enlighten me and convince me I'm wrong

They readily acknowledge that their token will be considered a security, actually. For this, they are doing a full compliance procedure including a prospectus, which means they WILL be able to list on big exchanges. Even regulated ones.
ceaa

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:50:43 PM

Thanks for your answer.

Thanks,

No need to get into major detail here, since it is a forum about Envion and not Hydrominer, but I would suggest that the gist of the problems Hydrominer is having is that they are unable to payout their profits to their tokenholders without being considered a security, which would make their ICO illegal in the first place. A bit of a catch-22 if you get my drift.
iqbalnr

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:53:55 PM

a lot of envion ads appear on my phone, this is a good project sign and quality in my opinion, and I believe this is a useful project in the future
AzakeB

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:06:37 PM

Thanks for your answer.

Thanks,

No need to get into major detail here, since it is a forum about Envion and not Hydrominer, but I would suggest that the gist of the problems Hydrominer is having is that they are unable to payout their profits to their tokenholders without being considered a security, which would make their ICO illegal in the first place. A bit of a catch-22 if you get my drift.

And now they are trying to play a dangerous game. They try to avoid being legally responsible by giving away vouchers instead of dividends.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: