Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:33:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125594 times)
ceaa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:20:49 AM

Thanks for your answer.
What is the purpose of making sure they (U.S citizens) are accredited first?
Is the term 'investor' for anyone who wants to put money into this ICO?
Why don't I have to be accredited as a Canadian citizen?

Thanks,

Because the Envion token is a security token and it is better to be SEC compliant. Envion want to be a regulated token, it's pioneer work. If it's regulated no friction happens in the future.
Problems will come to other ICOs as they aren't regulated. There are ICOs where everything had to be reversed.
Look at HydroMiner, they did not do the necessary securities compliance and called their token a utility token with a convoluted business model. Now they have problems.
As a security token, SEC regulations for securities apply.

Interesting article: https://www.coindesk.com/regulated-icos-arrive-overstock-open-exchange-legal-token-trading/

Hmm, what problems do Hydrominer have?

No need to get into major detail here, since it is a forum about Envion and not Hydrominer, but I would suggest that the gist of the problems Hydrominer is having is that they are unable to payout their profits to their tokenholders without being considered a security, which would make their ICO illegal in the first place. A bit of a catch-22 if you get my drift.

And now they are trying to play a dangerous game. They try to avoid being legally responsible by giving away vouchers instead of dividends.

What are the vouchers supposed to do? Cash them in for money? Because that's basically the same thing as a dividend. Or do you use vouchers to buy other cryptocurrencies?
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:29:40 AM

Why some of you are so skeptical about this while the team members are real person with real profiles Huh
The project itself is innovative & no other mining project will od what these people intend to do.

The problem with mining is the high costs of electricity, if that is reduced to the minimum, of course the ROI for investors will be huge which is totally " Logic " & there is nothing tricky or HYIP or ponzy about that. By seeing the price rise of BTC, mining business can be in the track again without any problems, actually, it will be profitable again like the first days, week or months when BTC started.
auj

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:27:35 AM

Matthias Woestmann is also a CEO at Quadrat Capital for the last 14 years (https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119/).
The domain age for Quadrat Capital is just over a year old though.

The history and obscureness of the people heading Envion is highly ambiguous. 

Check the German Trade Register ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Trade_Register ) for Quadrat Capital. They are around for ages.

I went to the wikipedia link you had and there is no mention of Quadrat Capital as being around for ages. Searching the company as well doesn't produce any substantial insight.

The earliest record I could find from the German Trade Register for Quadrat Capital GmbH was 07.01.2008
https://www.unternehmensregister.de/ureg/result.html;jsessionid=A935E6229A9462DAA3EA93C25D9FDA3D.web02-1
Karl_Marx

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:12:17 PM

I would be carefull with promising returns:

https://dealbreaker.com/2017/12/burn-one-down-for-the-munchee-ico/
ceaa

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:34:08 PM

I would be carefull with promising returns:

https://dealbreaker.com/2017/12/burn-one-down-for-the-munchee-ico/

Envion has not "promised" any returns. There is a disclaimer on the 161% saying that it is a conservative projection and that the actual returns can fluctuate. Also, it is important to note that Envion is actively accepting the title of "security" and is pursuing all the necessary compliance to be considered as such. We have been promised some more documentation before the ICO on this front.
cYnd

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:52:04 PM

I'm interested in investing.
But how will the ICO run?

I buy the EVN tokens and can store them e.g. on myetherwallet.
EVN isn't listed there, are you planing to get listed there?

Where/how do i need to transfer the EVN tokens?
ceaa

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:05:45 PM

I'm interested in investing.
But how will the ICO run?

I buy the EVN tokens and can store them e.g. on myetherwallet.
EVN isn't listed there, are you planing to get listed there?

Where/how do i need to transfer the EVN tokens?

It isn't listed there right now because the token hasn't been generated yet. Once the ICO has happened, you will see your EVN tokens in MyEtherWallet. The tokens are being sent directly to the wallet from which you made your ICO contribution, so you won't need to transfer them. You can just store them on the same wallet.
CWX

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:25:06 PM

this project still seems to burn alot of power that could be utilized for better uses
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:17:54 PM

this project still seems to burn alot of power that could be utilized for better uses

Envion is trying to find a solution for the potential energy crisis that could be a consequence of massive crypto mining. With prices of cryptos rising there will be more people wanting to get involved with mining and therefore mining could potentially sucker up the energy supply of the world. Envion wants to solve this before shit hits the fan, by using cheap, renewable energy. I would go as far as to say that Envion is a environment friendly, sustainable mining solution.
envion

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

I will support the project, but I see many things what I did not liked in this video https://www.facebook.com/envion.org/videos/1911148582546478/

It is notable that the layout is very little developed, cables everywhere, space left, two tables for computers and each one occupying a lot of space, difficult access to the GPUs of the back shelves ... Maintaining the equipment will be extremely arduous when we come to see the large-scale business. Servicing a few units by dragging shelves? Okay, but what about 500? 5000? I do not think so ...

I didnt see questions about this Envion gap in anyware, so... it is highly necessary need improves on this internal layout, improve the positioning of the shelves, create a solution to facilitate the movement (eg introduction of bearings for the shelf to move inside the container helping to access those GPUs that are behind) optimize the system to be modular, make possible the stacking of the containers. I see enormous potential unexplored. Before starting mass production, they should hire engineers to give you a best layout, become modular, facilitate maintenance and make the most space as possible in the container. Lets do more, if you dont do, another do! This is the law in new blockchain era!

Tell me what Envion think about these considers. My english is not the best, but I think that can be understood. 🚀🌑

You are absolutely right.  We did some testing and the testing console was still inside the MMU and cables management was not complete.  Our techs tear it down and put it back together on a regular basis while testing new configs.  The shelving we have works great for now and we are also testing additional designs that absorb shock and allow easier access to certain components. 

Development will always be ongoing for both software and hardware, so pardon our dust when we try to give you a peak inside the process.  You can find other videos we have where things are a bit more tidy on our social media channels.
envion

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:43:55 PM

Our pricing advantage comes from overcapacities in the renewables market. 

Overcapacity = wasted energy
Renewables = endless supply

You must be thinking of conventional coin mining instead.
noturself

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:08:40 PM

I've read the whole thread about this project and I am really interested in investing in this ICO.

Only thing that bothers me that in theory it really is a good idea, but I'm not sure how it will be prosecuted since they didn't do any serious testings. Also is not that simple to just relocate these containers, as it sounds. And which power plant will just easily let them to connect on it?

But as with any ICO, is risky, and I am not sure that ROI will be that high.

On ICOdrops they say that this project has low ROI Undecided
https://icodrops.com/envion/

Also, video with blue smoke?? It doesn't look professional
GreatFelix

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:23:17 PM

I've read the whole thread about this project and I am really interested in investing in this ICO.

Only thing that bothers me that in theory it really is a good idea, but I'm not sure how it will be prosecuted since they didn't do any serious testings. Also is not that simple to just relocate these containers, as it sounds. And which power plant will just easily let them to connect on it?

I thing they tested the wind channel with the smoke machine. This is pure guessing - but that would make sense. With an camera on the inside they could see how the air flows through the container.

What do you mean by no serious testing? The first unit was outside for one whole month in Germany. That is not a desert but it can be very stormy and rainy.

As for the power plants - just research unused energy from renewable sources. There is a overcapacity problem.
noturself

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:35:52 PM

I thing they tested the wind channel with the smoke machine. This is pure guessing - but that would make sense. With an camera on the inside they could see how the air flows through the container.

What do you mean by no serious testing? The first unit was outside for one whole month in Germany. That is not a desert but it can be very stormy and rainy.

As for the power plants - just research unused energy from renewable sources. There is a overcapacity problem.

They plan to have lots of this units, not just one so only then we will see what happens (also in different weather conditions).
I think It's too big project with lots of money expecting from investors just to have one container tested in Germany. It could have been more serious if they put dozen of containers in different world parts and then monitor their performance and also the transport part would have been tested.

As I said, great idea in theory, but we can only wait and see what happens.
ceaa

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:39:09 PM

Actually, 161% is considered low ROI in cryptocurrency. Think about it, when some people seemingly have the ability to generate triple digit returns on a daily basis, 161% ROi is really quite meager in comparison. However, the flipside is that the expected volatility of the returns from Envion are not nearly as high as investing in Dogecoin, for example.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:37:03 AM

Actually, 161% is considered low ROI in cryptocurrency. Think about it, when some people seemingly have the ability to generate triple digit returns on a daily basis, 161% ROi is really quite meager in comparison. However, the flipside is that the expected volatility of the returns from Envion are not nearly as high as investing in Dogecoin, for example.

You look at the ROI in terms of the token value at the exchange. If we speculate on this, there could be bigger ROI for ENV than 161%. But the 161% that Envion is referring to is only the ROI tokenholders will receive as dividends payout. This token has double ROI possibility if you look at it that way.
Manolios

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:19:52 AM

Iam watching this post since the start... I just registered but i have to mention something i discovered today....

Envion AG has already set request for Trademark Logo and name... Everyone knows that to set a Trademark Logo and Name cost even if is accepted or not you pay... So i do not know if anyone cares about that but i do care since i am already convinced about this investment....

I do not belong nore have any connections with Envion AG at the current moment until i get my tokens !!! Good luck to Envion AG and to their investors(including me)
FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:24:55 PM

Why are tokens needed for a mining trailer that uses GPUs that are POW agnostic for the most part?

What does the envion blockchain offer that others do not?

I get that the ICO helps raise money for R&D...I understand it probably costs alot to prototype these, but as I learned with ASICS from Avalon, BFL and some others it takes a very long time to build tech and sometimes it does not even work out in time before your overrun by new tech.

AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:07:00 PM

You look at the ROI in terms of the token value at the exchange. If we speculate on this, there could be bigger ROI for ENV than 161%. But the 161% that Envion is referring to is only the ROI tokenholders will receive as dividends payout. This token has double ROI possibility if you look at it that way.

You totally got the point. This investment brings us double ROI. No other coin/token offers it in such way. Envion decided to take the tough path, the path officially offer a security token. This is a more expensive and way more bureaucratic way. This is the right way - just from the beginning. They have a huge and ambitious project but they take it really serious.

cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:33:40 PM

Why are tokens needed for a mining trailer that uses GPUs that are POW agnostic for the most part?

What does the envion blockchain offer that others do not?

I get that the ICO helps raise money for R&D...I understand it probably costs alot to prototype these, but as I learned with ASICS from Avalon, BFL and some others it takes a very long time to build tech and sometimes it does not even work out in time before your overrun by new tech.

The token gives you the right to receive dividends.
What envion blockchain do you mean? There is no...

You obviously didn't read the whitepaper nor the posts in this thread, please visit envion.org or search the posts. It will resolve many questions you have.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: