Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:41:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125594 times)
AppreciatingValue

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:12:44 PM

$1/coin at ICO seems a bit much ?
filipk

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:37:23 PM

Do anybody know ho to transfer the EVN Tokens into new address? Because I want to transfer it into my HW wallet. I'm sending it with GAS limit 280 000, but getting in the TX fail status :-( Thanks.
rawat26

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:38:44 PM

so, do what you people think? is it safe to invest in this ICO?
LEffT

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:07:14 PM

Look, your point is exactly what I was writing about and why a dude couple of posts back went all bazooka on me. There is not enough equipment made on this planet to suffice both miners and gamers alike, there is crazy insufficiency in ASIC miners (reason why their prices skyrocketed from $1750 to $5k) and even more and more companies are trying to solve this so-called "energy cost problem", which doesn't exist in the first place. I make more money mining with retail  equipment prices than they claim in their whitepapers and unlike them I'm not buying underwhelmed rx 460s and rest like.

Yes, I've read those messages. Smiley I'm just providing another data point to support what you've said.

That being said, LEffT, what are your thoughts on Giga-Watt as an investment?

Honestly, I do not think any mining startup is a good investment IF you can mine on your own. However, if that is not an option and you just wanna throw some crypto into a company that promises decent ROI, it may be a decent idea. I haven't done any research towards Giga-Watt, but they both do appeal OK if condition above is met for you. This said, better look for an ICO that could be next Twitter or Facebook of decentralization.

Personally, after researching Envion and looking into what kind of users invest in it, I prefer to invest my funds into top10 cryptos and see my investment grow + develop my own mining operations as they yield better results.
Godsrevenge

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:49:05 PM

Hi guys. are there any solutions for German investors with less than 200k USD volume available in between? Can‘t belive, that we cam‘t participate / invest. Sad
filipk

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:51:36 PM

Do anybody know ho to transfer the EVN Tokens into new address? Because I want to transfer it into my HW wallet. I'm sending it with GAS limit 280 000, but getting in the TX fail status :-( Thanks.

I read that the transfer of tokens is locked untill the end of the ico.

Thanks you Freeroll for the info. That's the reason. So I will wait to the end of ICO.
sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:59:32 PM

How will you share profits with the holders of the tokens? is it by giving mined coins, such as btc or eth?
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:08:24 PM

I hope someone from Envion can answer my questions:

Why is it not allowed for germans to invest in the ICO?

Is this the decision of envion or is it permitted by law/ bafin regulations etc.?

If its permitted by law can you name the specific law/regulation?

There are a lot of germans in the envion team. Can't they invest in their own project?

All about Bafin. It is still complicated in germany, at the moment it seems that every ICO needs to discuss this with german bafin, not sure about a specific law/regulation.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:19:14 PM

I hope someone from Envion can answer my questions:

Why is it not allowed for germans to invest in the ICO?

Is this the decision of envion or is it permitted by law/ bafin regulations etc.?

If its permitted by law can you name the specific law/regulation?

There are a lot of germans in the envion team. Can't they invest in their own project?

This is a very good question. I would also like to know the exact reasons why Germans would be supposedly not allowed to take part to the ICO.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
sm-bf-15

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:20:12 PM

Well done & good luck! Ive been struggling all day, it does not work if you click on the 'Invest Now' tab with ether so I cancelled it and lost the 30% bonus. Any help? Can i not press that button at all and tick the advanced users option to invest manually. If so, how will Envion know? Their support may be slow today as its Sunday understandably.
I think that it may be you ISP having problems. I had something similar as well, but from my friends computer everything worked really well.

I thought that at first too but seems it could be Envion issue. Support sent me a reply eventually and recommended manual payment. I sent from MEW with default Gwei and 200,000 gas and it worked instantly. With 50 Gwei and 100,000 gas it failed first attempt (seems you lose around $2.5 each fail). Im new to all this Crypto stuff so lots to learn. When I used debit mastercard the EVN token balance showed instantly, but still cant see anything for Ether purchase yet, may update 2moro hopefully.
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:48:54 AM

Envion can be transferred from the farm to the solar wind farms, they can also be installed in any place in the cheap power, flexibility, there are some great advantages of scalability and stability, from years I encryption currency participation experience to analyze and judge. This project, worth investors coin attention.
liquidcryptos

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:58:32 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 01:30:28 AM by liquidcryptos

I did some research into envion's competitors and found some interesting stuff.

Apparently a company called Affinity Mining recently did an ICO. It had similarities to envion in that they intended to use renewable energy, use algorithms to calculate the most profitable coin, and distribute a certain portion of profits to token holders. What happened to this company?

As most miners are aware the current mining ecosystem is changing considerably and thus impacting profitability among the newer ASIC miners, notably the Bitmain D3 x11 Dash miner. The Dash mining sector has been negatively influenced by the massive release of miners and increasing difficulty and as such it has made the units significantly less profitable. Due to a large portion of the ICO capital being invested into these new D3 units;

Affinity Mining will not be able to keep to our designated repayment schedule seen in the Business Model on the ICO website.

This means that Affinity Mine’s will close the ICO and issue refunds to its all affected investors.

See more here: https://affinitymining.io/

One could argue that Affinity made a mistake in investing in too many D3 units and that envion won't make this mistake. While that may be true, this brings up an important concern that will also affect envion. The vast majority of mining is done with industry standard equipment like Antminers or GPUs, and there is a worldwide shortage of these components. Antminers have been completely sold out, and GPUs are in tight supply with retailers limiting sales to only 1 or at most 2 per household. In order for envion to fulfill its goals, they'd need to somehow have not only priority access to these components, but priority access to a large volume of these components. How can envion, a newcomer with zero past experience in this space, be able to secure such priority access to such highly sought after components? What makes them so special compared to all the other retailers and mining companies, many who have been doing this for a long time? It just doesn't seem realistic to me.

As I recall they already have the equipment purchase secured - for GPU's at least.
liquidcryptos

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:12:50 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 01:29:56 AM by liquidcryptos

Here's another competitor I uncovered in my research.

Giga-Watt is a mining operation based in Washington state where there is access to cheap hydro-electric power. A big advantage of hydroelectric power is that it is a green energy source with 24/7 availability. As discussed earlier, other green energy sources like solar and wind will need to be supplemented with grid or diesel power, at least until battery technology comes down in cost.

In envion's whitepaper, they claim an average energy cost of $0.03 kWh. That's pretty cheap, but interestingly, Giga-Watt's energy cost is actually slightly less at $0.028 kWh (per page 9 of their whitepaper: https://wtt.cryptonomos.com/white-paper.pdf). Both these companies have essentially the same power costs, but Giga-Watt has all their facilities at one location. This is a huge advantage as it makes building, management, and maintenance of the miners vastly easier and more efficient. One of envion's supposed competitive advantages is that with their MMU pods, they can go anywhere in the world to where energy is cheapest. But why go through the risk and expense of chasing cheap energy costs around the world when you can just set up in one place and have an ultimately lower energy cost?

Giga-Watt also has a huge head start as they are already operational and continue to expand. They also seem to be much more transparent with investor communication - between their website and YouTube, there are literally dozens of photos and videos of their existing facility as well as expansion progress.

One of their biggest problems is... securing access to miners. They simply can't get enough of them. The lack of mining equipment supply is definitely a recurring theme and I don't see how envion will be able to overcome this.

I was originally planning to put a relatively large (for me) investment into the envion ICO. I was all prepared and ready to go (MetaMask set up, sufficient ETH secured, required documents in place including having to pay to get investor accreditation since I am in the US). Last night I went to bed with enough doubt that I decided I was willing to let the initial $0.70 window pass. Now with the additional info I'm finding this morning, I feel delaying my decision was the right thing to do. Unless someone (ideally directly from envion) can address what I feel are serious concerns (specifically, how does envion expect to gain priority access to a large volume of mining components?), then I will likely pass on this ICO.

Hey there. I would agree about getting a statement from them about how exactly they are getting them, that would be nice. I asked them and they said they have connections but cant release the exact info because it would help competitors. There was a previous post from one of their advisors that i read that said they had their miners already secured. I went back and found the post, it is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2348435.msg24716291;topicseen#msg24716291   I find it does give some information, but it specifically says GPU now that im reading it. GPU's i dont think there are a shortage of. I just bought about 15 of them on black friday at a good price. I think a few key statements from them would be good. My hope is that they will announce something during the ico (probably when the coin cost is 1.00 not .70 cents because they want to maximize $ per coin), to boost sales. For instance they just announced the partnership with the royal family of Dubai. ENVION, we would appreciate any comments you could provide on specifically if you have secured ASIC miners specifically. (If they are actually reading this post)

-FOLLOW UP - so the company wont comment on wether they have ASIC miners, but do comment that they have GPU miners secured.. so that means they probably do not have them. Or they are waiting for token price to be $1 to announce to maximize profit.
akdperry

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:39:19 AM

Here's another competitor I uncovered in my research.

Giga-Watt is a mining operation based in Washington state where there is access to cheap hydro-electric power. A big advantage of hydroelectric power is that it is a green energy source with 24/7 availability. As discussed earlier, other green energy sources like solar and wind will need to be supplemented with grid or diesel power, at least until battery technology comes down in cost.

In envion's whitepaper, they claim an average energy cost of $0.03 kWh. That's pretty cheap, but interestingly, Giga-Watt's energy cost is actually slightly less at $0.028 kWh (per page 9 of their whitepaper: https://wtt.cryptonomos.com/white-paper.pdf). Both these companies have essentially the same power costs, but Giga-Watt has all their facilities at one location. This is a huge advantage as it makes building, management, and maintenance of the miners vastly easier and more efficient. One of envion's supposed competitive advantages is that with their MMU pods, they can go anywhere in the world to where energy is cheapest. But why go through the risk and expense of chasing cheap energy costs around the world when you can just set up in one place and have an ultimately lower energy cost?

Giga-Watt also has a huge head start as they are already operational and continue to expand. They also seem to be much more transparent with investor communication - between their website and YouTube, there are literally dozens of photos and videos of their existing facility as well as expansion progress.

One of their biggest problems is... securing access to miners. They simply can't get enough of them. The lack of mining equipment supply is definitely a recurring theme and I don't see how envion will be able to overcome this.

I was originally planning to put a relatively large (for me) investment into the envion ICO. I was all prepared and ready to go (MetaMask set up, sufficient ETH secured, required documents in place including having to pay to get investor accreditation since I am in the US). Last night I went to bed with enough doubt that I decided I was willing to let the initial $0.70 window pass. Now with the additional info I'm finding this morning, I feel delaying my decision was the right thing to do. Unless someone (ideally directly from envion) can address what I feel are serious concerns (specifically, how does envion expect to gain priority access to a large volume of mining components?), then I will likely pass on this ICO.

Hey there. I would agree about getting a statement from them about how exactly they are getting them, that would be nice. I asked them and they said they have connections but cant release the exact info because it would help competitors. There was a previous post from one of their advisors that i read that said they had their miners already secured. I went back and found the post, it is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2348435.msg24716291;topicseen#msg24716291   I find it does give some information, but it specifically says GPU now that im reading it. GPU's i dont think there are a shortage of. I just bought about 15 of them on black friday at a good price. I think a few key statements from them would be good. My hope is that they will announce something during the ico (probably when the coin cost is 1.00 not .70 cents because they want to maximize $ per coin), to boost sales. For instance they just announced the partnership with the royal family of Dubai. ENVION, we would appreciate any comments you could provide on specifically if you have secured ASIC miners specifically. (If they are actually reading this post)

-FOLLOW UP - so the company wont comment on wether they have ASIC miners, but do comment that they have GPU miners secured.. so that means they probably do not have them. Or they are waiting for token price to be $1 to announce to maximize profit.

When you interested with the company, did they seem like they had their shit together? Did it seem organized? My one concern with regards to a huge venture like this would be that they need to be put together and running a smooth ship.
Wasimalik

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:46:43 AM

Very interesting projec. that is why i am in. this time im going to cash this opportunity. Smiley

bulacarango

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:57:33 AM

35% corporate tax rate is too high! They could have registered company elsewhere.
duocnguyen

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:58:08 AM

I just looked at the prospectus and it seems the company is taxed 35%, hence why it is used to calculate profits as this is a swiss company. 
It says right in the prospectus thatvtoken holders are responsible for taxes in their own country.
campion99

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:58:24 AM

Hi admin,
My transaction for transfer of eth took place and was successful at 01:40:31 PM GMT on 17-12-17.even though I was credited tokens at the rate of 0.8$ .May I know the reason?
hieubigkool

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:58:47 AM

Wouldn't blockchain technology always require mining even though some crypto currency's may fail?
theskyer95567

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:59:27 AM

if ether or bitcoin cost low, all cryptos will happen the same. an ejample if oil is lower tan 50 usd, companys not survive...my question is the same but with envion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: