Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125590 times)
envion

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:24:36 AM

Hmmmm. anyone notice the telegram Envion channel disappeared?
Envion, any update on that? Temporary issue?

Why don't you double check your Telegram? I'm on the channel right now, it seems fine to me. Perhaps you just need to update?

SOOOOOOo..
I just realized I cant see the chat anymore because it looks like they banned me.

Some young investor was talking unrealistically about the Envion ICO going 10x or 20x when it hits the market and i tried to educate him and explain to him the difference between an ICO that might do that and Envion which is backed by Assets with a defined possible revenue and focusing on dividend payouts. Funny because I am a big supporter and investor in Envion and I have defended their business plan and spent more time to research them than most and it looks like they didnt like what I said, even though this person really might have benefited from some information and I talked positively about the companies outlook. Thats not cool, no mod even spoke to me. I guess they liked this guy pumping the 10x. I'll leave you with a quote from our young pumper, and again, Shame. Not sure if it was Laurent. Anyways, I am still an investor in the company. I'll just chalk it up to a mistake on Laurent's part. Im a little sour right now, so unless they restore my account and perhaps explain, I think I might have to stop boosting Envion's name.

"So how some people say will only go to 1.30 per token amazes me. It has to go 5 to 10 easy. I may be wrong but let's see"

If you think it was a mistake, then you can always DM me (Laurent).  If you are who I think you are, it's because you posted a link to your mining operation—do not post competitor links on the channel.  Period.

I'm happy to reinstate if you have a good reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pfandgrinding

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:33:06 AM

check out this dude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjXW8z-MroY

he shows an app (Delta or something) where Envion (ENV) Token is already listed for 11 USD he totally freaked out when he saw that but it cant be right.
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:43:24 AM

check out this dude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjXW8z-MroY

he shows an app (Delta or something) where Envion (ENV) Token is already listed for 11 USD he totally freaked out when he saw that but it cant be right.

That makes no sense, you can just buy the tokens during the ICO for $0.90. Why would you take some random app seriously?
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:01:11 PM

Laurent my friend just bought envion tokens about 5.5hrs ago and can’t see it in his transactions. How long should it take to appear there
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:01:52 PM

lol, those 2 has nothing to do with each other....i am investor in both , and i can guarantee that we are talking about 2 complitely different things
we all supporting Envion from the start - it reached 30mil so fast and even more in coming days! ..  -  Evnion is a sure success story of the future
liquidcryptos

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:18:49 PM

Why don't you double check your Telegram? I'm on the channel right now, it seems fine to me. Perhaps you just need to update?

SOOOOOOo..
I just realized I cant see the chat anymore because it looks like they banned me.

Some young investor was talking unrealistically about the Envion ICO going 10x or 20x when it hits the market and i tried to educate him and explain to him the difference between an ICO that might do that and Envion which is backed by Assets with a defined possible revenue and focusing on dividend payouts. Funny because I am a big supporter and investor in Envion and I have defended their business plan and spent more time to research them than most and it looks like they didnt like what I said, even though this person really might have benefited from some information and I talked positively about the companies outlook. Thats not cool, no mod even spoke to me. I guess they liked this guy pumping the 10x. I'll leave you with a quote from our young pumper, and again, Shame. Not sure if it was Laurent. Anyways, I am still an investor in the company. I'll just chalk it up to a mistake on Laurent's part. Im a little sour right now, so unless they restore my account and perhaps explain, I think I might have to stop boosting Envion's name.

"So how some people say will only go to 1.30 per token amazes me. It has to go 5 to 10 easy. I may be wrong but let's see"

If you think it was a mistake, then you can always DM me (Laurent).  If you are who I think you are, it's because you posted a link to your mining operation—do not post competitor links on the channel.  Period.

I'm happy to reinstate if you have a good reason.

hmm. i dont think i posted any links. i may have mentioned another large well known mining company in passing? dont think i would have linked to it as its not like me to type www's, but i certainly had no idea why or that i was or would be banned, and had to log in from someone elses account and look back to see what the last discussion was. I have no idea how to DM you at this point, i cant search and find your name. I am Coin Boss on Telegram.  You must have the wrong person because I dont have a link to my mining operation. my miners are in my basement so not much to link to. In any case,  I can't DM you because im not in your telegram to contact you. So you'll have to unblock me so I can DM you, and then if you still hate me for some reason you can reblock me. I hope you saved a screenshot of what i said because i would love to see it.
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:30:52 PM

Hi. I want to buy some tokens with my credit card but i'm afraid i can't complete kyc because i have only ID with non latin characters.
Is the KYC mandatory for CC investors? Is there any solution?
Pfandgrinding

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:05:18 PM

Hi. I want to buy some tokens with my credit card but i'm afraid i can't complete kyc because i have only ID with non latin characters.
Is the KYC mandatory for CC investors? Is there any solution?

while investing check the box "advanced KYC if your documents have non latin characters" and no worries about the confirmation
AzakeB

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:15:51 PM

SOOOOOOo..

I will take care of it. You will be back soon.

CROCK073

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:35:08 PM

So I wanted to keep my tokens more secure by cold storing my EVN Tokens and also my Ethereum. I'm not that familiar yet with cold storing so I was wondering if I would still be able to receive my dividends if I chose to use cold storage? What are your thoughts on cold storing the tokens and ethereum?

I think the project is awesome btw. Constantly refreshing feeds for upcoming news about what is going on next with the project! Keep it coming!

Hey guys,

No one answered my question so I am just reposting it because I think it is interesting.
ceaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:02:20 PM

SOOOOOOo..

Are you an admin of Envion? Or someone on the team? If so, please let us know who you are. If not, how can you "take care" of such things that are reserved for admins to handle?
AzakeB

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:49:38 PM

SOOOOOOo..

Are you an admin of Envion? Or someone on the team? If so, please let us know who you are. If not, how can you "take care" of such things that are reserved for admins to handle?

No Envion staff. I am just a supporter of this project.
Why - oh why can I take care of it? Hmm,..because I am "into" this project since the first minute and I like to help. So I will do my best to bring him back. We need smart people like him.

CROCK073

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:04:00 PM

SOOOOOOo..

Why - oh why can I take care of it? Hmm,..because I am "into" this project since the first minute and I like to help. So I will do my best to bring him back. We need smart people like him.

Since you guys are the only ones active, can one of you answer my question?
Cryptotenuse

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:11:52 PM

SOOOOOOo..

True. The Envion staff should pay much more attention to the quality of the mods they are using, if they end up turning the best part of the community away.
AzakeB

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:19:36 PM

The envion staff, in particular Laurent, is incredibly educated.
Laurent keeps things in place. Answering constantly day & night all questions. He has great knowledge about this business.
But there are more than just Laurent. This will be cleared up in a few hours. No worries.

AzakeB

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:24:10 PM

So I wanted to keep my tokens more secure by cold storing my EVN Tokens and also my Ethereum. I'm not that familiar yet with cold storing so I was wondering if I would still be able to receive my dividends if I chose to use cold storage? What are your thoughts on cold storing the tokens and ethereum?

I think the project is awesome btw. Constantly refreshing feeds for upcoming news about what is going on next with the project! Keep it coming!

I am not familiar with cold storage either. So I am not totally sure if this is possible. IF smart contract can still read your public eth address and can see the EVN Tokens, then it would be possible.

Please join the telegram group: https://t.me/Envion
You can ask the admins. They will help you.

Sparky71

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:46:48 PM

Hey guys,

No one answered my question so I am just reposting it because I think it is interesting.

I am not certain what kind of cold storage you prefer.  The tokens must be in an ERC20 wallet, so you can use a Ledger Nano S with MEW to accomplish and get the benefits you seek.  However, the tokens cannot be moved until after ICO ends (Jan 14).
nick_2002

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:11:52 PM

When one will receive dividends? at the end of January, or the dividens will be locked for 2-12 months and be payed after lock out period?
Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:46:13 PM

I see that no one of the team is answering here. I hope someone tell me if the Kyc is mandatory to withdraw bought tokens?

o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:58:41 PM

I see that no one of the team is answering here. I hope someone tell me if the Kyc is mandatory to withdraw bought tokens?

I wish i knew... You should try their telegram - https://t.me/Envion - One would think that kyc is mandatory these days, but who knows. Be prepared is all i can tell you.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: