Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 36810 times)
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:26:33 AM

I can not understand what is beneficial to participate in those companies that provide information about the car. Insurance companies for example.
Everything is very simple. Those companies. who provide information about the car receive in return a token. Smiley
Hmm...
But I really do not understand how this information will be confirmed. Where is the guarantee that this information will be reliable.?
I do not really understand how this will happen. as far as I know, a certain algorithm will work, which will be formed for this.
But I do not know the details of his work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:31:28 AM

I can not understand what is beneficial to participate in those companies that provide information about the car. Insurance companies for example.
Everything is very simple. Those companies. who provide information about the car receive in return a token. Smiley
Hmm...
But I really do not understand how this information will be confirmed. Where is the guarantee that this information will be reliable.?
I do not really understand how this will happen. as far as I know, a certain algorithm will work, which will be formed for this.
But I do not know the details of his work.
And where can I find out the details of this?
VinChain

Activity: 618
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

VINchain Webinar with Alex Miles (CEO)

We have some special news for you! First of all, thank you for such a support; we really appreciate this communication that we have between us. We want to be even closer and use our chance to talk to you personally.
Today at 16:00 UTC you will be able to take part in our Webinar and find out more about VINchain. Our CEO will be telling about our project in details and you will be able to ask all the questions you have. Our webinar will be streamed on our Facebook channel so don’t miss your chance to see it!

You will receive the link 10 minutes before the Webinar. Get ready to know all the important news and details about VINchain!

Join now: https://www.facebook.com/vinchainio
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

Why did project choose this topic for ICO? Why it need decentralization?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

I agree with you, but in fact this project has existed for a long time, and successfully shows itself, you can learn such information from different sources, but you can not be sure of the reliability of the information that you will get! Especially you will have to visit far more than one resource before you learn all the information you are interested in.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

Decentralization makes it impossible to delete or change the information about the vehicle.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

I agree with you, but in fact this project has existed for a long time, and successfully shows itself, you can learn such information from different sources, but you can not be sure of the reliability of the information that you will get! Especially you will have to visit far more than one resource before you learn all the information you are interested in.
Enough convincing argument! Well, then let's hope for the best, maybe in a few years we can not even imagine living without this platform
By the way, does the sale of tokens go?
lordmick

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

And why it's so important? Who needs to change the information and why is it so dangerous?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

Decentralization makes it impossible to delete or change the information about the vehicle.

Yes, now you can get 25% of the bonus, but you should hurry, very soon these bonuses will end
Sakiri4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

And why it's so important? Who needs to change the information and why is it so dangerous?

This is important because some people try to sell a car as new despite it got into accident before. This is dangerous because the car could be seriously demaged in the past, then rebuilt (for example, without  installing new airbags) and then sold as new. The next owner would not even know that his car does not have any airbags.
That is why this is important to keep all the information safe.
Seidr

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

Yes, now you can get 25% of the bonus, but you should hurry, very soon these bonuses will end
Well, thank you very much, I will definitely think about taking part!
lordmick

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

This is important because some people try to sell a car as new despite it got into accident before. This is dangerous because the car could be seriously demaged in the past, then rebuilt (for example, without  installing new airbags) and then sold as new. The next owner would not even know that his car does not have any airbags.
I'm interested in what the founders of this project will eventually be able to offer both for users and for business. In addition to the abstract platform.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

Not at all, you can handle any question!
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

Its not only about missing Parts in the Cars.
More often happens that someone manipulates the speedometer. This is a real problem where a platform like VinChain can really help.
Think about what if you bought a car that allegedly ran 50k km, but in true it is 150k km. The seller can earn tons of money with such a method. The buyer, however, is always cheated. But if the tachographs are in the blockchain, there is no longer any danger and you as a buyer are on the safe side

Sakiri4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:53:45 PM

I'm interested in what the founders of this project will eventually be able to offer both for users and for business. In addition to the abstract platform.

What exactly do you mean?
Seidr

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

Not at all, you can handle any question!
VinChain

Activity: 618
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

VINchain Webinar with Alex is About to Start!

We have sent you an email about our Webinar earlier. We are grateful for your
support! Alex is looking forward to talk to you today. The webinar starts at
16:00 UTC. Right now, you can visit our Facebook page and ask all the questions you have. Our CEO, Alex Miles, will be glad to answer them all! Get ready to
know all the important news and details about VINchain!

As promised here it is the link so you could connect with us during the webinar: https://www.facebook.com/vinchainio/videos/946011445557725/?notif_id=1518018648007135&notif_t=live_video_explicit&ref=notif
lordmick

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

Sakiri4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

Well, for example, I'm just a user and I want to buy a car, how can I use this platform, where can I use this?
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

Well, for example, I'm just a user and I want to buy a car, how can I use this platform, where can I use this?

Take a look here

https://vinchain.io/report/check

There is a alpha Version of the Platform. In this u can typ in the VIN (only us cars atm) to check preverous stats of the Car

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: