Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 36810 times)
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:08:34 AM

Congratulations VinChain ICO management team, and all memebers of project community. More than 80 percent the soft cap value have already sold. Step buy step towards reaching the goal of raising the hard cap. Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:40:05 AM

Congratulations VinChain ICO management team, and all memebers of project community. More than 80 percent the soft cap value have already sold. Step buy step towards reaching the goal of raising the hard cap. Good luck.
Many also have resulted in may by this project has reached 80% I'm sure that later projects can reach hard cap. success for this project.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

Many also have resulted in may by this project has reached 80% I'm sure that later projects can reach hard cap. success for this project.

The VinChain surely can reach the hard cap. We have noticed that the project management team is very well prepared. They have an online marketing campaign with a very active presence in almost all online environments. They are also very well appreciated in the area of ICO-based distribution projects recently initiated in the blockchain technology environment. I'm glad to be part of VinChain. Good luck all!
VinChain

Activity: 618
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

David Carp – Valuable Advisor for VINchain

VINchain wants to introduce you our new member of the team. David Carp is an automotive Veteran Executive. He had been working as a Director of Fleet, Remarketing & CPO for KIA Motors America, Inc for the last 15 years. David headed up both Fleet & Remarketing for Kia Motors; also he developed Kia’s CPO Program and led it for 11 years. It was the fastest growing CPO Program in the Industry.

He has over 25 years of experience. David’s automotive past includes working with Retail, Wholesale, Finance, Vehicle Valuation, Fleet & Remarketing. His automotive career started from selling Buick’s at Perry Buick in Norfolk, VA. He moved on to wholesale cars before joining the NADA-Official Used Car Guide Company as a responsible for the import of vehicle. David’s first work with a Manufacturer was Nissan/Infiniti Motor Corporation at a post of a Regional Remarketing Manager. He had a position in Remarketing with AutoNation USA and Vehicle Acquisition with CarMax. He was working with Saab Cars USA as their Remarketing Manager before joining the other Swedish carmaker Volvo Cars of North America as their Asset Remarketing Manager, the position he held before joining Kia. All this experience will help VINchain to achieve the final goals as soon as possible!

To know more information about the project you can visit our website and check out our socials:
Telegram: https://t.me/vinchainio
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vinchain.io
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VINChain_io
VinChain

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:10:15 PM

Hey everyone! We have some good news for you! Now we have VINChain Official Announcement Channel, where we are going to post all the latest news about the project!!! Join the channel now and stay tuned forever https://t.me/VINChainOfficialAnnouncements
sokol2504

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:36:55 PM

Great project. Thanks to the team for this. Constant news and attention. After the project, SAFINUS first met a worthy project. Good luck
Future2Play

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

Hi guys! Today i will get 7.77 VIN tokens to my MEW. It was airdrop?

VinChain

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:48:39 PM

We have some great update! Our whitepaper is available in German now! Check on our website! https://vinchain.io
eprocent

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

The VinChain surely can reach the hard cap. We have noticed that the project management team is very well prepared. They have an online marketing campaign with a very active presence in almost all online environments. They are also very well appreciated in the area of ICO-based distribution projects recently initiated in the blockchain technology environment. I'm glad to be part of VinChain. Good luck all!

Yes, we have use a lot of ways to promote the project and still more to come, so thank you for being with us and let's change the industry together!

What I like about the Vinchain project is by idea at its core. Through the database created in the blockchain it is possible to know the history of each vehicle, which offers added value on the market, so here is not just a cryptocurrency. Good luck!
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:24:08 AM

Yes, we have use a lot of ways to promote the project and still more to come, so thank you for being with us and let's change the industry together!

What I like about the Vinchain project is by idea at its core. Through the database created in the blockchain it is possible to know the history of each vehicle, which offers added value on the market, so here is not just a cryptocurrency. Good luck!
This project has a very good development.
because all the teams here have always worked hard and cooperated well.
success always for this project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
hoang1712

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

do you have a bounty program? I do not see where your reward is.
uriitimoshilov0109

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

it's very nice to see such attention from the developers. I believe in the development of this project
VinChain

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:24:07 PM

Dr. Simon Hassannia – VINchain Meets New Outstanding Adviser

Let me introduce you our new advisor - Dr. Simon Hassannia. Dr. Simon Hassannia has extensive management experience in consulting and industry in the areas automotive, telecommunications, consumer electronics and entertainment with focus on disruptive innovations and digital business.
Currently as the Head of Business Innovation at ATU, the German’s leading automotive service provider with over $1 billion turnover, he is responsible for digital growth areas such as connected car, mobility-as-a-service and mobile solutions.

Previously he has worked as a Senior Business Consultant for Accenture Strategy and advised the management teams of major corporations regarding the digital transformation of the core business in communications, media and high-tech industries.

Priory he has worked as a digital expert for Deutsche Telekom (which includes brands such as T-Mobile) on the digital transformation of its European subsidiaries. In different positions he has developed innovation strategies, established agile methods and launched successfully digital services in the fields of IoT and Big Data.
In various business projects he has consulted further companies such as Mercedes Benz, Universal Studios, LG Electronics, Bosch and Telefónica Germany with multinational assignments in Canada, China, Germany, Poland, Singapore, Spain and USA.

With a Ph.D. in digital innovation management at the University of Muenster (Germany) and executive programs at the University of California Berkeley and the INSEAD Business School, he is specialized in establishing digital platforms to empower the innovation performance of organizations. Furthermore, he is an author and a speaker on digital technologies such as Blockchain and VR/AR at conferences.

We are proud to have an honor to work with such a person and we are sure that this will bring new possibilities to our project!
To know more information about the project you can visit our website and check out our socials:
VinChain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

do you have a bounty program? I do not see where your reward is.

Yes, we do! You can find more about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349188.0.all )
VinChain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

it's very nice to see such attention from the developers. I believe in the development of this project

Thank you so much for such a support! That means a lot for us) We will be working hard to reach our goals)
VinChain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

Great project. Thanks to the team for this. Constant news and attention. After the project, SAFINUS first met a worthy project. Good luck
Thank you for support! We really appreciate you being with us)
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

I see the soft cap almost been reached, surely it would be achieved because still have so many time. But I still didn't understand, what's stage II meaning? is that will be automatically started if 4950 eth collected?
VinChain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:25:24 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2020, 01:29:47 PM by VinChain

VINchain Took Part in Miami Blockchain Capital Summit

We’re eager to catch you up on a special event that VINchain took part in. We were fortunate to be invited to attend the Miami Blockchain Capital Summit. It featured an executive charity golf event and was presented by Alternative Assets Events in association with Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association, Wall Street Research and CEO GOLF Club. It was a massive event that was held on the largest world stage for the high-level industry moguls and investors—In short, a great opportunity to educate like-minded individuals on what VINchain has to offer.

Our CEO and founder Alex Miles was selected to give a presentation detailing the future potential of blockchain technology and his unique vision on the topic. He spoke about the perspectives of the VINchain system and its necessity in the current and future landscape of the used vehicle market to a powerful reception.

This event was honored with the attendance of many valuable investors and enthusiasts who are interested in the incredible possibilities of blockchain technology. Alex made many valuable connections during this summit, which will surely grow into the partnerships as many of his past business relationships have. Networking opportunities like this are best way to spread word of the incredible potential of VINchain, and to attract people who are interested in the technology. Many already see the wealth of applications created by the VINchain’s decentralized database, and are ready to share their experience and excitement. We are grateful to have a platform to accelerate the development of VINchain, and spread knowledge of its potential throughout the world.

yesitsnotme

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

Oбзop ICO VINChain нa pyccкoм языкe (Review of VINChain ICO in russian language) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9IPuD0WY9A
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

VinChain  has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the VinChain on WISERICO and follow VinChain on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

VinChain offers a solution to reliability of the technical vehicle condition information of the purchased vehicle by leveraging the power of blockchain technology.
The VinChain project unites all data providers and gives the user a complete, uninterrupted vehicle record; all without the disadvantages of a centralized database. Consumers can also significantly increase the value of their vehicles at the time of the sale by contributing to the repository of data on the blockchain with help of vehicle tracking devices.
VinChain is a decentralized network that allows you to store VIN data on the blockchain, which guarantees complete data invariability. You can pay for requests on the blockchain with VinChain tokens, after which the tokens will be distributed between information providers depending on the value of the provided information to the community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: