Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 36815 times)
Machencanh

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:42:58 PM

I'm looking forward to this project, seems interesting
portgas

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

i wav very happy to see that i recieved a little amount off these VIN , tanx for them , anyway , if i did not recieved them i maybe missed these whole thread , but now i am here i am to stay , need to read some more but sees as a good ICO , succes

I also have received a small amount of VIN. But i don't remember if i have registered anywhere in this project. There is nothing in my records, i don't follow their social media channels, seems like i see this thread and this project first time. But tokens there are at my ETH address. Magic?  Did they make autodistribution for everybody?
So, I  have no any idea  why and for a what i got  these VIN. Just can say thanks.

P.S.  Is this VIN listed on any exchange? Where?
for the market problem from vin itself until now it still does not exist, and for token revenue from vin in small quantity I also earn even though I never registered myself in bounty of vin
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

may i know what is the total supply to come up with a price of one eth is equal to 20,000 vinchain tokens?
since you addresses more on the buyer's side when it comes to purchasing cars, just want to clear if you are speaking for those second hand cars?

The total supply is 1 bln! And we are going to create a database of the used cars, but also we are going to make partnerships with manufacturers so they will be using our OBD system and we can have the whole history of the car from the start!

In short, you are more focus on used cars that it has the histories of the car whether its about the services made,  problems encounterd, parts been change, etc. Right?
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:02:52 PM

i wav very happy to see that i recieved a little amount off these VIN , tanx for them , anyway , if i did not recieved them i maybe missed these whole thread , but now i am here i am to stay , need to read some more but sees as a good ICO , succes

I also have received a small amount of VIN. But i don't remember if i have registered anywhere in this project. There is nothing in my records, i don't follow their social media channels, seems like i see this thread and this project first time. But tokens there are at my ETH address. Magic?  Did they make autodistribution for everybody?
So, I  have no any idea  why and for a what i got  these VIN. Just can say thanks.

Found such a message in the telegram from the admin about the free tokens

We have been looking for the people who are interested in ICOs, and we decided to make an airdrop with an advertising aim, so you can get to know our project and take part in our ICO as well. VINchain ICO is live now and we have 25% bonus! So join us (https://vinchain.io/register)!

Buy early to get the biggest discount! Join the team that will change automotive industry! Start now and get the highest bonus! Don’t miss your chance to reach the highest success together with VINchain.

(Price: 1 VIN = 5 cents

Pre-Sale: 1st of December, 2017 - 24th of December, 2017

Token Sale: 22th of March, 2018 - 15th of April, 2018

Soft-cap: 5.000.000$

Hard-cap: 34.500.000$0
masteraccountcreator

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:42:43 AM

Found such a message in the telegram from the admin about the free tokens

We have been looking for the people who are interested in ICOs, and we decided to make an airdrop with an advertising aim, so you can get to know our project and take part in our ICO as well. VINchain ICO is live now and we have 25% bonus! So join us (https://vinchain.io/register)!

Buy early to get the biggest discount! Join the team that will change automotive industry! Start now and get the highest bonus! Don’t miss your chance to reach the highest success together with VINchain.

(Price: 1 VIN = 5 cents

Pre-Sale: 1st of December, 2017 - 24th of December, 2017

Token Sale: 22th of March, 2018 - 15th of April, 2018

Soft-cap: 5.000.000$

Hard-cap: 34.500.000$0

Is this the contract address?? 0xF3e014fE81267870624132ef3A646B8E83853a96

I received 7 vin, and was curios what it is and search it I guess this was part of the marketing strategy to airdrop a few vin.

the logo is awesome it's like a cycle of infinity , meaning an inifinite lifetime for this coin.

anways registered myself to take part in this ICO
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:48:17 AM

P.S.  Is this VIN listed on any exchange? Where?
for the market problem from vin itself until now it still does not exist, and for token revenue from vin in small quantity I also earn even though I never registered myself in bounty of vin
The same thing happened to me. I never joined a bounty campaign and I checked in spreadsheet there was no name there.. and i received a small amount of vin token

georgecarr

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

Hi Guys,

Just writing to say thanks for the free Vinchain 7.77 from your airdrop. Like the others before me, I did not register for anything but thanks anyway.
VinChain

Activity: 618

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

I've just found this project - the idea literally rocks, but I still cannot really figure out how on earth would you be able to make a complete database of cars or so. It will be very difficult to get adoption by all the parties involved.
Hi, thank you for your support! We know that it’s not an easy aim but we believe that this is something needed so we are going for this! And we are going to create a system that everyone will benefit from, so everyone will be interested in adding data or using it!
VinChain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

what is good with this project? I see the alpha platform only contains information about the vehicle, I can not see a good future in this project  Roll Eyes
Our alpha version is just an example of how the system will look like. We are going to create an app and some other products that will help to collect or use data; also it will be on the blockchain so the safety of info will be guaranteed! Everyone will have an access to the data, and the whole system will help automotive industry to make a positive change!
VinChain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

I'm looking forward to this project, seems interesting

Thank you for your support! We will be working hard to make it real)
VinChain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

Hi Guys,

Just writing to say thanks for the free Vinchain 7.77 from your airdrop. Like the others before me, I did not register for anything but thanks anyway.

You are welcome! Glad you like it)
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:05:49 PM

Hi vinchain team.

Can you tell me what is the ico price of your tokens?
Someone yold me that it is 5 cents but when i looked at the progress of your main sale, i saw that there was 1 eth = 20000 VIN there. Which is which?

Hi! The price is 1 ETH=20000 tokens+bonus (25% now)!

That's near 3 cents with today's Ethereum prices. It's actually a great buy if ETH starts to range from $744 levels. If you're bullish on ETH, now is indeed the time to buy.

thanks for the response. but do you mind if i ask what is the soft cap of the public sale? and how many days left before it ends? i wanted to visit the website but i cant get in. it says that it is unreachable.

The soft cap is 3300 ETH and we already reached it! But our ICO will be held till the 15th of April so we are aiming for the hard cap! And try again using another browser to reach us! Here is the link https://vinchain.io/ ))

that is good news that you reached your soft cap. however, what is your hard cap?
you still have like 30 days  to hit the placed hard cap.
Yes, we have reached the soft cap! Our hard cap is 23250 ETH and we still have time to make it! We will do our best!

hope you will reach your hard cap.. maybe a good partnership will do this. and a good marketing as well.
as i can see, you lack a bit of marketing especially here in the forum.
Machencanh

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

a very good project, and I'm happy to be joining
VinChain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

a very good project, and I'm happy to be joining

Thank you for your support! We really appreciate that!
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

And we will be at exchanges in 4 to 6 weeks after the end of ICO!
Good news about AirDrop!!! How to join it?
It's also very intersting what exchanges are you planning to be listed in! Your token is promising, but for reaching great success it should be listed on big exchanges with a lot of trades volumes!

NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

Hi vinchain team.

Can you tell me what is the ico price of your tokens?
Someone yold me that it is 5 cents but when i looked at the progress of your main sale, i saw that there was 1 eth = 20000 VIN there. Which is which?

Hi! The price is 1 ETH=20000 tokens+bonus (25% now)!

That's near 3 cents with today's Ethereum prices. It's actually a great buy if ETH starts to range from $744 levels. If you're bullish on ETH, now is indeed the time to buy.

thanks for the response. but do you mind if i ask what is the soft cap of the public sale? and how many days left before it ends? i wanted to visit the website but i cant get in. it says that it is unreachable.

The soft cap is 3300 ETH and we already reached it! But our ICO will be held till the 15th of April so we are aiming for the hard cap! And try again using another browser to reach us! Here is the link https://vinchain.io/ ))

that is good news that you reached your soft cap. however, what is your hard cap?
you still have like 30 days  to hit the placed hard cap.
Yes, we have reached the soft cap! Our hard cap is 23250 ETH and we still have time to make it! We will do our best!

hope you will reach your hard cap.. maybe a good partnership will do this. and a good marketing as well.
as i can see, you lack a bit of marketing especially here in the forum.

We have some good news coming so be ready! We still have time and we are going to use it properly! 
we are waiting for the updates and news from you! probably you will announce names of the exchanges you intend to list VIN token, will you?

$anounimus$

Activity: 1764
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

this is project car a vehicle can be faked - things like odometer mileage, accident history, how many owners the car had, vehicle usage history, and other important information good idea  Cool
token sell 1st February 2018 - 15th April 2018

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Machencanh

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:42:58 AM

This project is good but I do not see mobile app updates as it is not complete yet
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

VinChain ICO Review! VinChain blockchain-based vehicle history platform!     https://youtu.be/k4J-G36rHlg
                                                      My Twit:  Wink   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/975888761262432256

VinChain is a decentralized blockchain database that records all relevant information pertaining to vehicles. For each vehicle, a blockchain passport is issued which will be stored in a distributed registry. VINchain is also capable of producing reports that can be ordered immediately by buyers, sellers, and other market participants.

andrewcarr157

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

This project is good but I do not see mobile app updates as it is not complete yet
Their alpha version app is ready! Check the news here https://twitter.com/VinChain_io/status/975817405283913729  https://www.facebook.com/vinchainio/
You can download it now in google play!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: