Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: «Envion» Highest ROI crypto infrastructure | $2M Bounty available!  (Read 119157 times)
yombu
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

ATTENTION TO HIGH MANAGEMENT OF ENVION

What is wrong with bounty spreadsheet ? Who has changed status of blog bounties ? I saw my blogs was eligible for bounty but now somebody changed the status of my blogs to not eligible ? It is not acceptable and it will effect the reputation of ENVION. Somebody from high-management should care this issue because bounty hunters help to advertisement more than your marketing team.

We did another review on each campaign and it appears that your post failed to meet the rules.

Why im not eligable in Blog Bounty?
https://hoticolist.com/envion-evn/
why im not eligable again in blog bounty campaign
i ask you before and you change it to yes and now you change it again to NO..

We did another review on each campaign and it appears that your pot failed to meet the rules.

I think something wrong with bounty, i am also in the same situtaion. My artciles was accepted firstly but now i see changed NO...

Look this one. One of facebook post eligible as an article ; https://www.facebook.com/talitha.padmasundari.9/posts/363347017471234

My article with all images, videos, comments is NOT Huh  https://medium.com/@Devran12070420/envion-en-karl%C4%B1-yat%C4%B1r%C4%B1m-7ab92c1a7171

I have written this issue to high-management of Envion. You can find CEO of ENVION on website and contact with him on Linkedin.

We did another review on each campaign and it appears that your pot failed to meet the rules.

I think something wrong with bounty, i am also in the same situtaion. My artciles was accepted firstly but now i see changed NO...

Look this one. One of facebook post eligible as an article ; https://www.facebook.com/talitha.padmasundari.9/posts/363347017471234

My article with all images, videos, comments is NOT Huh  https://medium.com/@Devran12070420/envion-en-karl%C4%B1-yat%C4%B1r%C4%B1m-7ab92c1a7171

I have written this issue to high-management of Envion. You can find CEO of ENVION on website and contact with him on Linkedin.
same question and same situation with me..why?Huh?

why isnt there anything happening with the distribution or tokens calculation?
Is this like the same thing with Electroneum?, just ignoring bounty because they were so successful?

If there is an update on the distribution of rewards, it will be posted on this thread.

dev, where i can find evion bounty chatgroup on telegram?
i want to follow the progress and the current issue
yombu, please reply my question.
is there anytelegram channel so we can talk about envion bounty discussion?

You can follow their official channels.

I want the community to know the content of my correspondence with our "dear bounty manager". Everyone can make conclusions himself ...

Hello, @yombu!

Unfortunately, your words differ from your actions.
In words, you claim that your goal is to honestly pay hunters for their honest work.
What do we see in practice?

1) Some people here have problems with their wallet address (their private keys is lost or compromised) and they ask you to change it - but you deny them!
Why?
No other explanation, besides - that you just do not want to bother with "extra" work - I do not see.
I.e., you answer all of them, in fact: "I'll pay for your work to someone else (for example - a thief), because I'm too lazy to change the address in the spreadsheet"!

2) Some hunters, like myself, have not received proper reflection of their work in the spreadsheet. Someone really did not read the rules carefully and made their reports here, but there are those (including me) who filled out the forms - but now he does not see his stakes in your calculations! I've missed my Twitter stakes in the 3rd and 5th weeks - but how can I now prove to you that I filled out the form? Anyway!

But even this is not important (if someone has completed a form or not, the main thing is that the person is WORKING FOR YOUR SUCCESS) - if you really wanted to honestly pay for our work - you would spend a little time now and take a check our links as evidence of our work. That's how all honest bounty managers act in other campaigns. Why do not you do this? I do not find again any other reason - except your unwillingness, alas.

3) Someone from the signature campaigns participants writes that his stakes have been updated. My stakes still did not change. Have you not yet verified everyone, or did you do it selectively? By what principle?

So, I summarize, @yombu:

or really do the real, complete and honest checking and accrual for all who worked for ENVION's success. Or stop hypocrites and don`t write us about your aspiration to reward everyone honestly and at the merits!

Sincerely yours.

Thank you for taking time to write a message.

1) As for wallet addresses, we can't change that because there is no way to verify if that users is real or is it a hacker. So we made a decision not to change any of them. It is YOUR responsibility to take all the nececary reprecautions to guard and to keep safe your wallet account.

2) If you filled a form, your info will be on the sheets. You see all the info on the sheet just as I do, and you have no activity for periods 3 and 5. As we said, multiple times, we will not accept any of the activity posted on the forum. I dont even know why are users posting there, no where in the rules is it said to post activity on the thread.

3) All the stakes are now updated. We have no obligation to share our methods of work with you.

To summarize it all: Rules are there to be followed.

Hello, yombu!

1) You either do not understand what you are writing about - or just sabotage normal work. In the vast majority of bounty campaigns, there are no problems with changing wallet addresses until the very last moment. And you do not have to invent non-existent reasons! Most of the forum participants have their addresses in their profile, or you can ask them to install it there. There is also the possibility of verification via e-mail. So do not expose yourself or me as stupid and do not understand anything. This issue is not worth a damn egg!

2) I know for sure - that I filled out all forms since the beginning of my participation in the campaign, but I can not prove it now! It was the main bounty campaign for me last months, which stood in my place in the first place - this is confirmed by the fact that I invested in it, and the fact that I had a signature! And if there was a failure (when sending or when making my data in a spreadsheet - I'm not to blame for this!).
But this is not the main thing! In honest bounty managers easily accept from participants proof of their work, because it is more important for them not to blur the reputation of the campaign with any accusations of dishonesty or fraud. You in words declare the day - but in reality you act in a completely different way! Why? What is more important for you - to save your time and tokens (for whom?) Or to distribute them fairly to all who really did their work honestly? This leads to bad thoughts - and in this no one except you is not to blame.

3) Let it remain on your conscience ...

We have nothing to hide. Everything written to you has been already addressed on the forums various times. As much as we want to but we cannot bend the rules to grant your request and there is no way for us to count any reports that was not sent on the form.

Dear yombu,
I would like to highlight that I have 8 missing twitter stake for period 5 (December December 27 - January 9).
If you click the 5th twitter report form, it states "Envion Twitter Bounty - Retweets for 2017.12.27 - 2018.01.09" which the report gets counted in worksheet "Twitter 2017.12.27-12.31".
You can find my report in line #126 to #129
Unfortunately the worksheet "Twitter Bounty" shows that I do not have any stake for that period.

I hope this will be addressed accordingly, thank you in advance.

We will have this reviewed.

Thanks for answering my message! Looking forward to the distribution! Keep up the good work! Smiley

Thanks for the great work! And looking forward to the tokens distribution!
Also do anyone knows how much Envion tokens allocated for 1 Bounty Stake?

Such information will be public when we post all the calculations.

Here's an example for you, @yombu - how honest and professional bounty managers work!

Please note that Utrust team are ongoing with token sold count and will give me an accurate figure soon.

Please post change requests or rank requests if hasn't been processed till now. I have personally checked in all in my PM's and thread. It is possible that I might have missed some or deleted some. Let me know if it has happened in your case and I will change the details in sheet as requested.

Also I wouldn't be able to change any change requests/rank requests once sheet is handed over to Utrust team for processing payment.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078526.msg28731750#msg28731750

I've changed and fixed the things as requested after verifying. If anyone still wants to make changes then now is the time. I might have missed some since I might have deleted some messages 4-5 weeks ago or might have skipped some requests in thread as well.

Please check back if the detail in sheet needs to be changed and let me know via PM or post in this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078526.msg28951883#msg28951883

Thank you for this. Regardless of the way I answer the posts, there are some request that we can grant and there are some that we can't.

Hi guys, I don't see my name on the list, I have participated on the Twitter, Facebook, Telegram and Blog campaigns. Could you please take a look?

Thank you.

Your name is on the list for Facebook, Telegram and the Blog bounty. As for Twitter Bounty, your name is not on the list.
yombu
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

can I change my signature now?

Yes.

I send yombu a pm but writing here as well.

My blog participations had a yes and it all turned out no out of nowhere.

I applied all the rules.

I didn't use any translations, i made my own review. I really want to hear the reason behind this decision.

If because it is Turkish, you should announce it at the start.

Waiting for reply.

We have solved this case in the pm.

this bounty is completely in a mess. the bounty manager is not trying at all. i can see so many foul play in blog spreadsheet. a Newbie submitted more than 15 articles and they are all accepted. this is totally unfair.

The rank of the users has nothing to do if the blog is eligible for the bounty, also the amount of blogs posted doesn't matter as long as the content is original and that the blogs are posted on different web sites. We did another review on your blog post and it appears that you failed to meet the rules. It was submitted to Envion for their review as well.

i still dont get any reply
this is so unfair some of the participant will get stake while the link is not available or deleted and other account is suspended
even facebook post get stake while we get no stake even our website is dedicated in ICO

We did another review on your blog post and it appears that you failed to meet the rules. It was submitted to Envion for their review as well.

Hello,

When calculation of stakes will be completed and when we can expect bounty distribution ?

Do we have to fill any type of form to claim bounty or you will send it to pre mentioned ETH address?

Thank you

If there is an update on the distribution of rewards, it will be posted here.

Somebody from Envion Management team have to focus bounty issue and solve all this problems. As you see on above post, also facebook posts are accepted but quality blogs ''Ntot Eligible''

Kindly request you to solve this issue.

Everything will undergo another review by Envion Team before the distribution of rewards.

Thank you, my postcount is now correct.
So when we can expect the distribution of bounty, any ETA?

If there is an update on the distribution of rewards, it will be posted here.

Hi yombu, I saw on the spreadsheets, there are some participants joined twitter campaign on December, but they still got stack for Period 1 or 2, please have a look, thanks

Thank you for your message, we will take a look on it.

I send yombu a pm but writing here as well.

My blog participations had a yes and it all turned out no out of nowhere.

I applied all the rules.

I didn't use any translations, i made my own review. I really want to hear the reason behind this decision.

If because it is Turkish, you should announce it at the start.

Waiting for reply.

Dude - I read your article! It says the ICO will start in 7 to 8 days... The article is just a cheap copy and paste version from another ones article.

this bounty is completely in a mess. the bounty manager is not trying at all. i can see so many foul play in blog spreadsheet. a Newbie submitted more than 15 articles and they are all accepted. this is totally unfair.

You copied the Whitepaper...

Envions Whitepaper - Page 12 / summary:
The exponential growth of energy consumption in the IT ecosystem is hitting an energy
market in transition. The growth of renewables in the energy mix is creating imbalances
in the grid – an uneven distribution of power in time and space. At certain times and
in certain places, there is an abundance of electricity straining the grid to its limits,
while scarcity might prevail at other times. These imbalances trigger large fluctuations in
spot market energy prices, regulatory responses, and price differences between sectors,
regions, time and climate zones.

Your article:
An increase growth of energy consumption in the IT ecosystem is hitting an energy market in transition. The growth of renewables in the energy mix is creating inequalities in the grid — an irregular supply of power in time and space. At a particular point in time and in specific places, there is plenty of electricity straining the grid to its limits, while scarcity might prevail at other times. These inequities trigger large fluctuations in spot market energy prices, regulatory responses, and price differences between sectors, regions, and time and climate zones.

What the fuck are you talking about?

My original article is here: http://www.airdroptakibi.com/2017/12/envion-karn-paylasan-mining-sirketi.html

I don't know are you looking from Google translate and all but it was 7-8 days before the ico. I never copy anything. If someone said the same phrase maybe he copied mine or he wrote at the same time.

Probably you have some blogs and trying to get more stake with shitting other people's honest work!

Just show me the article i copied from. I really wonder what will you bring up.

I may have made a mistake by judging you; I just saw that one here on Medium:
https://medium.com/@Airdrop_takibi/envion-karını-paylaşan-mining-şirketi-1c16e5ab9894

Dated on the 29th of December with the same content - including the ICO will start in 7 - 8 days. That is why my original though was that you cheated. I did not see that you have another old article that fits the time frame.

Ok then, can you pass this information to yombu too.

He still says that there is strong proof against my article is not original.

I believe this issue has been resolved.

Hey, sorry if it's been asked or answered but I don't want to read many pages to find answers. Can signatures be removed and is there any expectation as to when distribution will happen?

Yes, you can remove your signature, as it was already posted on this thread. If there is an update on the distribution of rewards, it will be posted on this thread.

following the role for blog bounty but still failed for approvement.
Bad luck for me Embarrassed Embarrassed

We did another review on your blog post and it appears that you failed to meet the rules. It was submitted to Envion for their review as well.

I think there simply was some sort of miscommunication between previous and present bounty manager. As far as I can remember the majority of the users had their stakes randomly updated somewhere around ±11th of January and they were not updated ever since. However present bounty manager is corresponding to the #5 rule on spam, but I think that's not the issue here, hopefully you will find a solution.  

This is true. Rule #5 is a fair rule, but if the signature bounty posts were not updated for the last week, then it’s grossly unfair to us.

As I posted before, my count is posts were not updated in the last week. Hence I keep asking for it to be checked. And I am not alone in this request.

The post count on Signature Bounty was done right after the end of ICO and it will be submitted to Envion for their review. If there is something that we need to change we will update the spreadsheet.

I hate to say this, but, I think you are grossly incorrect. I counted all my posts and I know that as per the last date of the ICO I was over 30 posts.

In the spirit of fairness, please let me know what is the END of ICO according to you. Gimme your date and time and I will list all my posts so that everyone can see who is right.

Its a humble request.

You can send us your post from the time that you joined the campaign until the end of ICO and we will be more than happy to check on it.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:58:21 AM

i made an article and fill the form , but till now didn't appear in the spreadsheet.

https://steemit.com/envion/@mostafa22/envion-world-s-most-profitable-standard-of-self-expanding-crypto-infrastructure
yombu
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

SCAMMER ALERT

There is a scammer in the translation spreadsheet, in the Portuguese (brazilian) the guy jleomenezes #28 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1165139) is claiming the translation for that language, what is very weird because I am the Portuguese translator and I am a Brazilian.
He used my posts to claim for a work he never did.
This is what he claimed as his work:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2372054.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2383605

And they are both my work, not his.

Manager fix this ASAP. I will report him in the forum.

This is already solved.

Hey Dev, may I ask something? When will be ENVION token be listed in coinmarket or in any cryptocurrency exchange such as HITBTC or ETHERDELTA?

You can try to send this question on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2348435

This bounty campaign is completely failed. As Yombu's explain my article was not original, all friends please check it.

https://medium.com/@Devran12070420/envion-en-karl%C4%B1-yat%C4%B1r%C4%B1m-7ab92c1a7171

Now you can check the other ''Eligible'' articles. ( Facebook posts and unavailable articles )

https://www.facebook.com/talitha.padmasundari.9/posts/364316810707588?pnref=story

https://medium.com/@cryptocoinews/envion-decentralized-blockchain-infrastructure-857b373da861

https://medium.com/@niam1582/envion-desentralisasi-mobile-mining-a237b9cc06de

I think bounty team try to stole bounty by making no payment to blogs. Perhaps these ''Legendary Eligible Articles'' belongs their own. I will make another blog campaign for explain this issue to all investors of Envion. Also high- management should know that this issue will make lose reputation of ENVION

Everybody, who trust its article or works, please contact me and let's show the power of community. And i promise to donate all my ENV tokens when i got.

Our report was submitted to Envion for them to review. For those blog post that is no longer available, it could be it was suspended few days after we did our review.
Guys please check spreadsheet, one of ''legendary coloumnist'' has published 96 article and all of them is ''OK'' ''ELIGIBLE'' Smiley Are you kidding guys. There is a big robbery on this bounty.

You can go and check each blog, just as we did, and you will see that all the blogs are original and they are posted on various websites. That particular user has followed every rule, and he/she will be awarded accordingly. If there are any discrepancies on the report that we submitted to Envion, the final word still belongs to them.

my twitter bounty was not added:
https://www.twitteraudit.com/caevv

Did you register on the form provided? I can't find you on the participation sheet.

hello dear friends.
is there an estimated date for bounty payment aready?

for some reason I have only 1 stake on telegram sheet but I've been there since the beggining so it should be one stake for each week.

why there is a NO on my blog article since I did it well?
why is it disqualified?
It's an original article and I've been doing article bounties for several different cryptoprojects without problems.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lucasgabd/self-expanding-crypto-mining-infrastructure-using-green-energy-get-to-know-envion

my real number of followers is also 3,122 and not 2881 as stated on the sheet.
apart from that all ok.

looking forward for some clarifications

thx

Not yet but if there is an update we will announce it on this thread. As for your blog post and twitter followers, we will have it reviewed.

Dear friends;

If you think your stakes has been stolen, you are right. Please rewiev my thread and see how i explain ''Big Robbery of this bounty ''

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855530.0

One of blogger with his unavailable medium account and his 23 steemit followers got approval nearly 100 times Smiley Other one got approval with facebook posts. But my article with 200 followers was rejected.

I totally understand how you feel. Like I said on my previous post that everything went a thorough review and it was submitted to Envion for their review. There is no way for us to steal any work on this campaign. If they deem that those blog post should be rejected or accepted then it will be before the distribution of rewards.

Can you please confirm if bounty participants will be able to adjust their ERC-20 addresses if needed to receive their reward?
I've been asking this question for a long time, but never got a reply. It would be unfortunate for the rewards to be sent to the wrong address.

Thanks

HI my posts are not counted For 2017.12.27-2018.01.09 week and also twitter count is incorrect please fix

Same for me too... I got nothing for this period. Please fix it....
Twitter Username: mahekfatimag

We have it checked and Envion will review it. If there are any discrepancies after their review, the spreadsheet will be updated before the distribution of the reward.

Hello sir ,  my details are highlighted  by using green  colour in facebook bounty spreadseet . Can i konw what is the reason?

You do not need to worry, those are just some random checks that we were doing.

Dear bounty manager,

Please stick by your rule that "member ranks will be calculated at the end of the campaign". This was your own rule. I was Full Member over a month ago. Thanks.

Update: Spreadsheet is correct now, thanks!

We have it reviewed right after the end of ICO and Envion will do their review as well. If there are any discrepancies after their review, the spreadsheet will be updated before the distribution of the reward.

As of today, every participant that has been a part of the signature campaign can remove his/her signature without any repercussions.

As for Twitter Bounty stakes and its calculation, here are some insights.
Maximum number of retweets for period 1 to period 5 is 28 (max 2 retweets per day times 14 days equals 28). Everybody who exceeded this number will have only 28 stakes, no more. For period 6 maximum is 10 (max 2 retweets per day times 5 days equals 10).
As for minimum number of retweets for period 1 to 5 it is 6 retweets. Every user that has 5 or less, he/she will not be eligible for the bounty in that particular period. For period 6 minimum is 3, because it lasted only 5 days.

Hi Bounty manager, My retweets for  the time period Dec 27 - jan 9 has not been added to the twitter bounty spreadsheet. Spreadsheet number is 1300. I have retweeted 26 posts and submitted the relavent document with all the links. (The links can be seen at the twitter post spreadsheet for dec 27- jan 9 spreadsheet row 1023) Can you please look into this sir?

It appears that your report was counted. Are you sure that you are on the correct spreadsheet?

Hi manager, why am I missing with the Twitter account table?
Yesterday I was in 121 place and my tweets / retweets were taken into account correctly
why am I not in the table today Huh

All the participants are in the sheet, try searching for your name. We tend to sort sheet differently that it was so your row number can change, but all the data is there, do not worry about that.

Hello manager,

I am still wearing my signature code, can i remove it now? Is the spreadsheet for signature campaign is final?

Congratulations for the success of the Envion. Happy to be a part and supporter of this project.

Please try to read previous post to get updated before sending in your concern. Yes, you can remove the signature now.

Hello i participated in Facebook but I do not see myself in spreadsheet can you please check
My Facebook https://www.facebook.com/krappa69
My eth 0x721C557c1C018C68c321851e8344183b5b5BA922

Can you please let me know when did you join the campaign. It has been closed couple of weeks ago. And are you sure that you are in the campaign and you register on the correct form?

Do you already know the exact number of tokens that will be allocated to the bounty?

2% of all sold ENV tokens.

... snip ...

yombu, you still didn't respond to wrong number of posts in the spreadsheet for signature campaign. I understand that some people who made one-liner posts will have smaller number of posts because those posts don't count. But the problem is that you counted the posts few days before the campaign ended and you didn't count posts in the last 3 or 4 days.
You are threatening the reputation of the whole project. Just tell your bounty participants how many more days you need to correct spreadsheet. We can wait 3 more days or one week, but tell us how much more time and than keep your promise.
I didn't participate in your bounty, but I'm talking in the name of all other participants.

Lol... so then why do you care?   A newbie caring dearly about a "Friends" problem...
That is hard to believe. Why don't you just come along with your "real" account that participated instead of hiding behind that newb account?

I have never met so many people that speak for there friends than on bitcointalk bounties.
I'm surprised you didn't include "sir" like all the others do.

I think it's quite clear that this person is an actual participant and hiding behind a newbie account out of fear that such "troublemaking" may result in disqualification. Now the question is - if he/she is afraid of such action, is it this person's problem, or is it the bounty management's problem?

Not judging here... just think about it.

It could be, who knows. Some are complaining without assessing their own activities, they just want to get what they want. If they don't get it they get frustrated and post their concern on the thread. We completely understand, it's not all about us but mostly about the participant. If every participant trust us and the campaign then everyone should be willing to wait and help if needed.

Bounty Manager my rank is Full member long time ago. Update it please according to rule:

"3: Stakes depend on your rank at the end of campaign."

I wrote about it 10 of January:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg27837869#msg27837869

We have it reviewed right after the end of ICO and Envion will do their review as well. If there are any discrepancies after their review, the spreadsheet will be updated before the distribution of the reward.

Hello sir, my rank has changed from member to Fullmember I have updated my signature. Please update ?
Number on Spreadsheet : 897
Thank you

Do I have to pass KYS if I participated in a bounty twitter?

Nope.

Appearently there is an error in the data from my Twitter Bounty:
Name: Ligrev
Line in Spreadsheet (Twitter Bounty): 1348

The problem is that the number for real followers (according to Twitter audit) says 113 (my actual follower count is currently around 320).
I guess the problem is that I did that audit check back when I had those 113 followers and in order to update it I would need to pay.

EDIT: I did a new audit which should show the correct number now (329)!
https://www.twitteraudit.com/t3mpname
Would be really cool if someone could update that, thanks! Smiley

As of today, every participant that has been a part of the signature campaign can remove his/her signature without any repercussions.

As for Twitter Bounty stakes and its calculation, here are some insights.
Maximum number of retweets for period 1 to period 5 is 28 (max 2 retweets per day times 14 days equals 28). Everybody who exceeded this number will have only 28 stakes, no more. For period 6 maximum is 10 (max 2 retweets per day times 5 days equals 10).
As for minimum number of retweets for period 1 to 5 it is 6 retweets. Every user that has 5 or less, he/she will not be eligible for the bounty in that particular period. For period 6 minimum is 3, because it lasted only 5 days.

I joined the telegram bounty on 3/01/2018 dates usarname:@fordat18 spreadsheets:1996 i was not given stakes for that time. I ask you to add stakes on telegram bounty.Thank you
Hello Dev, please transfer my 19 stakes to the Special Bounty section http://prntscr.com/i6iber in the Signature bounty spreadsheets: 825 username: stil55 Thanks.

Done!

During registration we want to make sure that every ERC-20 wallet added on the form is correct. Unfortunately, we cannot update this information on the spreadsheet. If you own that wallet address then you can move it after you receive your tokens.

Dear Manager! I'm not asking to replace the address of my wallet, I ask him to specify!!! The wallet address is in my profile. My room 455 wallet 0x17faCC5A206688c4c602eaA21Ac9ece6bb7b0a09. If this is not possible then how do I get a reward for my work and time spent???

That is what we have on the spreadsheet. You can see it for yourself and confirm that the information is correct.

Manager!!! I ask you already which time !!! change my meaning in the signature company! I have 29 messages! that the roots are not true! you see how many days I write to you in this thread! my number is 567! I've been wearing your signature for quite some time so as not to get anything! Pay attention to me! I have written more than 40 messages for the period of the bounty !!

It appears that you wrote around 40 messages after you joined the campaign and right after the end of ICO. We have it reviewed and please refer to campaign rule #5 and #6.

Hi i cant find myself in the spreadsheet for blogs! Check it please !
Article - https://profit-hunters.biz/obzor-ico-envion-innovacii-v-blokchejn-texnologiyax/

If it was submitted on the correct form and while the campaign is active then it should be on the spreadsheet.

yombu
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

I want to ask what kind of rules for blogs to accept? Please explain to me.
Because initially my blog was accepted then currently I see in spreadsheet rejected .. and I also see there are some people who make blogs more than 50 but no problem.

I only make 1 blog my original writing and even not accepted, whether the rules allow for spammers or how?

After reviewing your work it appears that the post did not met the rules. As a courtesy, we will have this checked again.

Please write a date when the bounty tokens will ditributet.

We will and it will be posted on this thread.

I want to ask what kind of rules for blogs to accept? Please explain to me.
Because initially my blog was accepted then currently I see in spreadsheet rejected .. and I also see there are some people who make blogs more than 50 but no problem.

I only make 1 blog my original writing and even not accepted, whether the rules allow for spammers or how?

same here.
why my article was accepted before and now denied?
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lucasgabd/self-expanding-crypto-mining-infrastructure-using-green-energy-get-to-know-envion

After reviewing your work it appears that the post did not met the rules. As a courtesy, we will have this checked again.

Who is bounty manager?
I had 2 stakes on telegram bounty a few day ago. now it's 1...  Huh

We did another review right after the end of ICO and Envion will do their review as well. If there are any changes on the spreadsheet it will be updated to ensure the quality.

ok. why this member (Aleksalm, telegram spreadsheet no. 114) has 1 stake for for week november 6-12 Huh while he registered for bounty on 15 november?Huh i didn't checked anyone else.. i am sure you guys are cheating now.

[/quote]

Thank you for bring this up on our attention, we have it fixed.

who is bounty envion manager?
i want to pm report about my article.

I checked your post and it looks like some are accepted and there are two were rejected for rules breach.
yombu
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

when will the payment be made? SPEAKED AT THE END OF THE MONTH!

We don't have the exact date yet but we will let you know through this thread.

It is absolutely unacceptable that in over two weeks we have not yet calculated the Envion bounty stakes. Even though there were many members who supported the Envion project bounty campaign. I participated in other campaigns with many bounty members but in a few days, maximum within a week everything was finalized on the calculations.

We submitted our report to Envion for review and they are currently focusing on KYC. Please follow their official channel, as soon as they are done with KYC then distribution of all tokens for investors will follow.

How about we look for a mail adress from a dev or team member of envion and we write them emails that the bounty manager clear out with all the tokens and get them for himself?

Please read my response above.

Dear bounty manager,

I've been commissioned by the previous bounty manager on duty (artbtc) to create Afrikaans translations for the Envion Announcement thread as well the Envion bounty thread. You'll be able to see my successful listing in the translation spreadsheet under the name benjaminoo.

I published the threads at the following addresses:

Announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2422452
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2421188

Both these threads were posted on 18 November 2017 and were active for the entire ICO period. Artbtc approved the translations and marked my listing as complete.

However, the Announcement thread has since been closed by Bitcointalk moderators for no apparent reason, despite having decent traffic and several replies. The bounty thread, as you'll see when clicking on the link above, is still in place and active.

What procedure can I follow to rectify this situation? Should I be worried that the Envion bounty audit might pick up on the deleted thread and disqualify me from the translation bounty?

Your status on the sheets won't change. You will still be eligible for the bounty.

Just want to say that I deleted Envion signature and avatar. Hope will be all ok and I will receive my tokens!

And also change my rank to Full Member! I wrote about it twice... Thanks

That is okay, as for your rank we already submitted our report to Envion for their review.

Good day guys! Does anyone get paid from Envion? Cause after 2 weeks I guess no one get tokens or I'm wrong?

Not yet but we will let you know through this thread.

Good day guys! Does anyone get paid from Envion? Cause after 2 weeks I guess no one get tokens or I'm wrong?

Nobody get the tokens. No answers from the bounty manager. Telegram nobody want to know something about the bounty.

We submitted our report to Envion for review and they are currently focusing on KYC. Please follow their official channel, as soon as they are done with KYC then distribution of all tokens for investors will follow.
yombu
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

what is the reason for not paying the bounty? Where are your promises? Huh

We submitted our report to Envion for review and they are currently focusing on KYC. Please follow their official channel, as soon as they are done with KYC then distribution of all tokens for investors will follow. Please hang on a little more, we hope to give you an update this week.

the table is updated and all are counted more or less correctly! just need time to consider the award, there are tens of thousands of people invested and all this must be checked.

You are right, everything will be checked before the distribution of rewards.

Hi, when is the target date for the release of the bounty computation? I think it would be better if there are set goals so that we can accomplish anything. Thanks.

We submitted our report to Envion for review and they are currently focusing on KYC. Please follow their official channel, as soon as they are done with KYC then distribution of all tokens for investors will follow. Please hang on a little more, we hope to give you an update this week.

Read the message above from the manager.

There are so many participants here that it really takes a long time. and when the tocens arrive, many will cry because they get so little. Why ?? because there are so many bounty people and only 3,000,000 token. and every person gets a little bit of it. This bounty campaign had almost the most participants from all bounty campaigns . I think we have to wait a few days before updates come here

We hope to give you an update this week.

Nobody get the tokens. No answers from the bounty manager. Telegram nobody want to know something about the bounty.
Well it's one of the biggest ICO's but they still can't count it's a bad sigh anyway.
If you got 100 millions or something maybe you can hire some person to check bounty stakes. Maybe team not interesting in that. They got money.
We'll wait for some time but if we haven't get  our tokens our missoin will be to share with that information to the people, because if they cheat with that I guess they will do the same in the other things.

Hi Manager,
Why my post count is decreased to 27 now???

It was reviewed right after the campaign, please refer to rule #5 and #6. Our report was submitted to Envion for their review.

I understand that we are still working on calculations in spreadsheets and it's okay if we have to wait. However, I think it would be good to have a time limit to know when the calculations will finish. Anyway good luck.

yombu
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

Hi, when is the target date for the release of the bounty computation? I think it would be better if there are set goals so that we can accomplish anything. Thanks.

Don't you guys ever quit...
Its so annoying seeing the same questions asked over and over and over and over and over.....

Learn to read...
Learn some patience...

Stop being a bounty zombie where all you do is go around begging and crying... where's my bounty!!

Shut up you impatient fiends.

+1

True. Just be patient. Why are you complaining about when you will get free money? If you want tokens, invest. Everything else is extra.

Also, what promises where broken? There hasn't been an announcement about a payout of the bounty-tokens, only a confirmation about processing all the bounty-information.

Can you guys share the correct link of the public datasheet as when i click o it give error

Google URL Shortener URL Shortener
404: Page not found – the page https://goo.gl/eJMfbM does not exist.

If you typed in or copied/pasted this URL, make sure you included all the characters, with no extra punctuation.

Thank you for your message, We will have this checked. You can use this link and let me know if it works. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrIn6FmFZS2CjiAa6ebUuSuR2Va7e5GYRrwJryiY9tE/edit#gid=1821389069

All the professional bounty workers are still waiting patiently including me but it would have been great if the spreadsheets are atleast updated with the tokens per stake and total stakes earned in each campaign. Thank you..

As soon as Envion is done on their review on the report that we submitted we will update the spreadsheet.

Dear Manager,
Unfortunately my wallet had been hacked yesterday.Please be kind enough to change my wallet address.

Old address: 0x6b7362D6C73D80B2D5e34C25dF725F15f3FC57a9

New address: 0x53f1ecA76c13d8a0d03077Af2DF60cBE40722235

Bounties participated:

Twitter  (spreadsheet # 2190)

Facebook  (spreadsheet # 1523)

Thank you.

Thank you for your message and I'm sorry to hear on what happen. As much as we want to help you on this issue but unfortunately we cannot change this information.
SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

When is the coin planned to be released to the exchange? I did not manage to take part in the sale, I'm waiting to enter the stock exchanges after the distribution.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

When is the coin planned to be released to the exchange? I did not manage to take part in the sale, I'm waiting to enter the stock exchanges after the distribution.

you can certainly already buy which at etherdelta. have you ever looked there? There are always people who want to sell their tokens quickly. Maybe you are lucky there
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:56:23 AM

you can certainly already buy which at etherdelta. have you ever looked there? There are always people who want to sell their tokens quickly. Maybe you are lucky there

ED needs a little bit learning to be able to trade there but this is something every crypto fan and trader should do to learn how eth platform works.

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:46:26 AM

We still expect the Envion bounty manager, along with the Envion staff, to calculate the work of each member who has been involved in the bounty campaign. Thank you.
SillyCat

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

what happened to the spreadsheet?
the URL is gone.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

In my opinion we were thrown.  The spreadsheet does not work !!!  404: Page not found  Grin Grin Grin
In my opinion, it all went.
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

what happened to the spreadsheet?
the URL is gone.
check new url, i think it may happen because of google shortener service. or may be not Smiley but the working link is this
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrIn6FmFZS2CjiAa6ebUuSuR2Va7e5GYRrwJryiY9tE/edit#gid=1821389069
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

We still expect the Envion bounty manager, along with the Envion staff, to calculate the work of each member who has been involved in the bounty campaign. Thank you.
Yes, i'm waiting it too! We all have done a great work and expecting our payments, as it was promised! Dear Envion team, you have to pay for our work!
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

Any official news about how many tokens (Exactly) been sold ?
That way we can calculate the Stakes ourselves.

Without any OFFICIAL announcement of the EXACT token sold, we're doomed.

I'll wait for the community manager to respond about this.
SkyDr4k3

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

How is going the bounty program? When the final airdrop?
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

Hello the campaign has ended already what it the problem why our reward is hold back to you? Also, when is the kyc issue going to end.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

Why its taking too long for the distribution of ENVION token, please make an official announcement when will be the the start of token distribution.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: