Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292072 times)
Nodari

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:04:44 AM

@HOMEBLOCKCOIN: What the fuck you are doing? it's almost 1 month before ICO end. What is your promise?  Don't you have any backup plan? Why you wait for Yobit? The fucking exchnage too
Everyday, I wake up, and saw the messages " big event in following days". The fucking day

Because we don't change our plan as we spoke with YoBit on the blockchain conference in Slovenia. So we know that everything will work out but some things need time.
[/quote]

I think that you have an absolutely idiotic plan.
You first had to open an internal exchange, this you also had written in the road map. but you have already changed it and are waiting for such a lousy exchange as to Yobit.
Many other projects that are being downloaded just now, with the first going to open an internal exchange.These actions they pull potential investors to their side , because of the delay in opening your internal exchange, our project is losing these investors, and also loses the confidence of those people who participated in ICO. Do not you understand this ??
  ...and you stupidly wait for some lousy exchange Yobit.
Finally tell us when you open the internal exchange Huh
Buseenka

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:18:29 AM

@HOMEBLOCKCOIN: What the fuck you are doing? it's almost 1 month before ICO end. What is your promise?  Don't you have any backup plan? Why you wait for Yobit? The fucking exchnage too
Everyday, I wake up, and saw the messages " big event in following days". The fucking day

Because we don't change our plan as we spoke with YoBit on the blockchain conference in Slovenia. So we know that everything will work out but some things need time.

You first had to open an internal exchange, this you also had written in the road map. but you have already changed it and are waiting for such a lousy exchange as to Yobit.
Many other projects that are being downloaded just now, with the first going to open an internal exchange.These actions they pull potential investors to their side , because of the delay in opening your internal exchange, our project is losing these investors, and also loses the confidence of those people who participated in ICO. Do not you understand this ??

I have said before but it bears repeating. To get a list of Coinmarketcap, you must pass the first stage on the other exchanges . Then go to the currency exchange on the domestic market. The developers of HBC doing the right thing in the long run!
Nodari

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:44:57 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 10:58:41 AM by Nodari

I have said before but it bears repeating. To get a list of Coinmarketcap, you must pass the first stage on the other exchanges . Then go to the currency exchange on the domestic market. The developers of HBC doing the right thing in the long run!

F..k  coinmarketcap and Yobit.
There are several hundred altkoins on the Coinmarketcap, which no one knows.
Do you want the new investors to come to the project faster and thereby raise the price of a coin, or do you want the coin to be simply displayed on a coinmarketcap?
Hekstracoin , Davorcoin  ... they are already ahead of us .. they first opened an internal exchange and all investors are happy .. they also attract new Investors . they do not care about the coinmarketcap and Yobit.
I already heard your illogical answer .. and I do not want to hear them any more ... Buseenka !
I'm asking a question to HomeBlocjCoin !
Finally tell us when you open the internal exchange ?

Kosuna

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:16:36 AM

QUESTION:
Will I be able to send HBC coins to YoBit or another exchange without offline wallet??
 I mean sending from my account on site to an exchange..
Yes as soon as the internal exchange goes online by the end of the month.

When HBC comes to YoBit I must have an offline wallet to sell HBC? Will there be difference in price on your website and YoBit? How big of a difference? When can I lend after external exchange? I just want to lend all my HBC when price goes high and don't want to miss the moment.
coinpad

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:17:09 AM

I'm waiting for the Internal Exchange.
Sidorin

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:28:24 AM

What will be the first?  Internal exchange or yobit.net exchange?
Or it will begin at the same time?
Buseenka

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:28:49 AM

Do you want the new investors to come to the project faster and thereby raise the price of a coin, or do you want the coin to be simply displayed on a coinmarketcap?
Hekstracoin , Davorcoin  ... they are already ahead of us .. they first opened an internal exchange and all investors are happy .. they also attract new Investors . they do not care about the coinmarketcap and Yobit.
I already heard your illogical answer .. and I do not want to hear them any more ... Buseenka !

If you ask a question only HomeBlocjCoin, write them a letter. If you ask a question on a Bitcoin forum, it is seen by all participants, and be prepared for the fact that you talk to the other participants. Now your Hekstracoin will be a long stagnation, because the development will be no more. . But if Hekstracoin will go to another exchange, they are very much cheaper. Davorcoin this is a very risky project, they will not be able to pay a large percentage for a long time, this is just a quick project. You don't see a long-term strategy HomeBlockCoin. You only want a quick profit, because you will participate in ICO only for a quick profit. HomeBlockCoin it is not a Fast project!
POMEJIb

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:37:21 AM

this Mr. except himself no longer does not hear anything), and now the question to Mr. Ras is so clever, why are you sitting here with us and waiting for an external exchanger, and not managing your ICO company with a turnover of $ 3.5 million)?
Nodari

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:47:15 AM

If you ask a question only HomeBlocjCoin, write them a letter. If you ask a question on a Bitcoin forum, it is seen by all participants, and be prepared for the fact that you talk to the other participants. Now your Hekstracoin will be a long stagnation, because the development will be no more. . But if Hekstracoin will go to another exchange, they are very much cheaper. Davorcoin this is a very risky project, they will not be able to pay a large percentage for a long time, this is just a quick project. You don't see a long-term strategy HomeBlockCoin. You only want a quick profit, because you will participate in ICO only for a quick profit. HomeBlockCoin it is not a Fast project!

I i can also ask questions here to Homebloccoin.
You do  not understand that other projects are attracting our potential customers while idiots like you think , that we must first wait for the opening of such a lousy exchange as Yobit. you do not understand that the opening of the internal exchange does not interfere with the project being long-term.
You have already answered many time  .. and answered very silly. I no longer care about your answers.
I'm no longer interested in your answers !
teamglobe

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:59:00 AM

Dear people im still confidence with HBC,

i know we are all waiting to get listed on coinmarketcap and on the first external exchanger,
and then on the internal exchanger as everyone wants to buy more HBC !
But as i know i can do nothing whilst you are arguing, im still staking my coins Wink

I believe in HBC , im sure HBC will be a big player in 2018 !!!
Nodari

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:06:05 PM

this Mr. except himself no longer does not hear anything), and now the question to Mr. Ras is so clever, why are you sitting here with us and waiting for an external exchanger, and not managing your ICO company with a turnover of $ 3.5 million)?

I argued my vision .. and I asked a very simple question  to homeblockcoin
Do you think that I should understand your stupid answer to my question? )))
POMEJIb

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:37:25 PM

everything is relative, from your point of view, I'm stupid, if you look at my heights, even many animals will give you a head start))
Markatt

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:38:22 PM

Two day ago I have tried to withdraw my btc from your wallet you have set as a fee only 5 sat byte now The transaction still pending i m very worry about my money i will to know if the transactions cancel from mempool i can see mi btc in my btc wallet in homebLockcoincoin?
My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry
rusakovgold24

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:56:51 PM

Two day ago I have tried to withdraw my btc from your wallet you have set as a fee only 5 sat byte now The transaction still pending i m very worry about my money i will to know if the transactions cancel from mempool i can see mi btc in my btc wallet in homebLockcoincoin?
My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry

just wait. it may take some days
https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Nodari

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:21:43 PM

everything is relative, from your point of view, I'm stupid, if you look at my heights, even many animals will give you a head start))

I see you have experience with animals .. go and  find a pile of fate and luck in the circus )))
osgiliat

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:43:36 PM

It's frightening that ETH began to grow so much, it can greatly drain the price, I'm afraid of it, but in any case, it's worth buying a coin if the price falls down as good prospects for growth in 2018 are seen. Only if more news the developers released would be super
Looks like ETH is affected of Crypto Kitties. But yes, more news is prefered.
Well, I hope that the market will be calm, since this coin is a large part of my investment portfolio for 2017 until February 2, 2018. If ETH and bitcoin behave normally, then we will grow well.

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:52:11 PM

It's frightening that ETH began to grow so much, it can greatly drain the price, I'm afraid of it, but in any case, it's worth buying a coin if the price falls down as good prospects for growth in 2018 are seen. Only if more news the developers released would be super
Looks like ETH is affected of Crypto Kitties. But yes, more news is prefered.
Well, I hope that the market will be calm, since this coin is a large part of my investment portfolio for 2017 until February 2, 2018. If ETH and bitcoin behave normally, then we will grow well.
First of all thanks for your trust! Yes you are right we will grow together and make HBC great (again) Tongue Trump would be happy to hear that we quote him haha

My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry

just wait. it may take some days
https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
Yes the blockchain is pretty much at the limit so be patient please, we can't change it.

My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry

Sorry to hear that, we will check that immediatly!

Dear people im still confidence with HBC,

i know we are all waiting to get listed on coinmarketcap and on the first external exchanger,
and then on the internal exchanger as everyone wants to buy more HBC !
But as i know i can do nothing whilst you are arguing, im still staking my coins Wink

I believe in HBC , im sure HBC will be a big player in 2018 !!!

Thanks for your trust! Yes we all wait for that but the exchanges don't really care who you are or how big a coin or community behind a coin is. We had a plan and we will stick to it as we don't want to change it over and over again. Sometimes you just have to be patient for some days but you will see pretty soon it was worth it all.

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
Karauz

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

Please tell me today will be open to internal exchange?
When will I be able to send money to a lending?
Thank you.
coinwalker1970

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:37:45 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 04:33:45 PM by coinwalker1970

Transaktion 71619d384312787d74cb4d4db244514c050a7d2537f256017e8ddf97ae7e21c9 still pending after 74 confirmations. please check this. ty
Done now. Ty
olegi4

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:42:14 PM

Guys I’ve just received coins on my wallet and my staking suddenly turned off. Anyone else getting this problem? So far I’ve message “don’t have mature coins”. Before my mate sent me coins everything was fine.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: