Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:17:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292053 times)
aleksej90

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:33:40 PM

Hi,

This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!

I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy ? Will you be using MLM or online advertising ? And will there be any information regarding the team behind this project and some legal information ? Thanks
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:36:00 PM

Дoбpoe вpeмя cyтoк ! Coздaли личный кaбинeт y вac нa caйтe для yчacтия в ICO , cдeлaли пepeвoд cpeдcтв , нo пoчeмy тo нa бaлaнce oни нe oтoбpaжaютcя ! Кaк быть ? 

Дopoгoй извop

B нacтoящee вpeмя мы paбoтaeм нaд нeбoльшим oбнoвлeниeм, пoэтoмy eгo нeoбxoдимo peшить в тeчeниe дня. я xoтeл бы извинитьcя зa эти oбcтoятeльcтвa.

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
heelzkinu

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:37:21 PM

The name itself explains a lot.
Will be looking forward to it.

All the best team
dinhluong

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:03:02 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 07:25:08 PM by dinhluong

Good project to start.
Join our team and 100% commission returns on your investment. Wink
https://homeblockcoin.com/belrijus
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:06:37 PM

Hi,

This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!

I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy ? Will you be using MLM or online advertising ? And will there be any information regarding the team behind this project and some legal information ? Thanks

Thank you very much aleksej90

We will be using both lines, which means on one side we use the power of advertising such things as banners, Facebook, Instagram and so on. On the other side we use the power of people, known as affiliate program and bounty program. You can find more informations in our whitepaper or Youtube. We will be adding detailed videos the next days.
Of course there will be informations as we are going to have an official international event in February 2018. Legal informations will follow as well.

I hope i could help you with these informations, if you got any questions do not hesitate to contact us over our website.

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:17:39 PM

The name itself explains a lot.
Will be looking forward to it.

All the best team

Thanks heelzkinu and welcome on board!
If you got any questions or a feedback let us know.

neotronix

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:26:17 PM

If it's new BCC I like it
Join now https://homeblockcoin.com/u/freebitcoin
Cryptony96

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:26:48 PM

Hi, first of all I must say good job for the work you done till this day. My only concern is about the time it takes to see my bitcoins appear on the platform since I sent them today 5 hours ago. All the confirmations are done on the blockchain and still dont see anything! Hope its not a loss for me in any ways!

My username : cryptony
Email: cryptony96@gmail.com
Bitcoins sent: ~ 0.066

Good luck to you guys
szfinx

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:28:24 PM

I understand that earning interest by lending out capital. That is a clear concept... But who would borrow and why would they borrow?

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:32:00 PM

Good project to start.
Join our team and 100% commission returns on your investment.
https://homeblockcoin.com/belrijus

The HomeBlockCoin team welcomes you on board dinhluong! If you have any question or need help let us know, we are here for you.

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:39:01 PM

If it's new BCC I like it
Join now https://homeblockcoin.com/u/freebitcoin

Without sounding arrogant i think we are better, thanks for your trust and if we can help you or your team somehow let us know, thanks

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:47:25 PM

Hi, first of all I must say good job for the work you done till this day. My only concern is about the time it takes to see my bitcoins appear on the platform since I sent them today 5 hours ago. All the confirmations are done on the blockchain and still dont see anything! Hope its not a loss for me in any ways!

Good luck to you guys

Thank you very much cryptony96

Please do not worry about that, it will be shown in your dashboard tomorrow the latest as then the ICO
officially starts. Until then i would like to apologize for such small mistakes as we are dealing with a lot of traffic at the moment.

Thank you

Cryptony96

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:59:17 PM

Good luck to you guys

Please do not worry about that, it will be shown in your dashboard tomorrow the latest as then the ICO
officially starts. Until then i would like to apologize for such small mistakes as we are dealing with a lot of traffic at the moment.

Thank you

Okay! Can you just confirm me you received my deposit and manually proceed? It will be appreciated! 🙏
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:00:40 PM

I understand that earning interest by lending out capital. That is a clear concept... But who would borrow and why would they borrow?

If you lend your capital you can get back a small percentage every day, so you can earn a daily income, of course that depends on the amount you lend. You can compare it to staking a bit. We will provide a video which explains that in details soon. Check out the lending section in the whitepaper, or contact our support over the HomeBlockCoin website, thanks

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:23:52 PM

Good luck to you guys

Thank you

Okay! Can you just confirm me you received my deposit and manually proceed? It will be appreciated! 🙏

The blockchain got over 64,000 transactions on hold at the moment cause of the high demand right now. It should be booked on your account tomorrow, if not contact our support with the transaction number and they will help you. Until then do not worry Smiley

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:15:36 PM

Less than 24 hours before the HomeBlockCoin ICO kicks off, make sure to register now on HomeBlockCoin to take part!

Please feel free do ask whatever you want we are here to help.

Nakazi

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:19:06 PM

What exchanges have you all contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
cryptovest

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:30:27 PM

Guys, this project is gonna be HUGEEEE.

As someone who has been in crypto for years - Time and information is money in this market.

Get 100 % of your initial investment under my referral.
Once you register and deposit your first investment you just email me your Homeblock wallet and I will send you 100% of what I get from that transaction.
I will verify you are under my team and send it right away.

Used my link? Great! Follow these simple steps
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

1) Email me at cryptotracker@protonmail.com
2) Send me your username & Homeblock wallet & amount invested.
3) Leave a comment & Let the magic begin!

Win win for all!

After checking, I will immediately transfer Homeblockcoins to your Wallet for the amount of bonuses.

Good luck everyone! -> and have fun Smiley
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:33:14 PM

What exchanges have you all contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?

We are listed on our first external exchange on the 15.12.2017
Second external exchange 05.01.2018
Third external exchange 19.01.2018

More details will follow over the next couple of days, to be clear everything is pretty much planned out and described in the roadmap.

If you have further question do not hesitate to ask them, thanks

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:39:23 PM

1. Who are Developers and Advisors?
2. Is website not ready - I can see only register/login and Whitepaper? When the site will be done to research?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: