Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292048 times)
Babochka92

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:17:21 PM

I will not buy at 1.25 today. I made money earlier 4 numbers to buy 1 dollar. You put a stick on me every day so that I buy at a price of $ 10 when it grows up. You do not give the bitcoin back to me.

GIVE ME MY BTC! GIVE ME MY BTC! GIVE ME MY BTC!
SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Taralex

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:23:00 PM

Let's return to the question. You are worried about u and opinion. So I refilled the balance at $ 130, even if you raised the rate to $ 1.25 I could buy, but because of the depreciation, I can not afford and 100, I ask to reduce to at least 50 purchases. And you ignore me, Very good.
hypheonix

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:30:34 PM

Can you lower the price to 1.00 or 1.05 atleast? you devs are still going to make plenty if you are so sure that your coin will reach 25...  why not put trust back in the community?
The thing is that there are too many people who want to get into HBC, that is why we need to raise the price Sad I know not nice for everybody but it won`t matter later if you bought at 1,25$ or 3$.

Reduce the minimum purchase of coins from 100 to 50, please. The rate fell + raised to $ 1.25, there is no money. Let's somehow humanly.
To be fair we jsut rais the price from 1$ to 1,25$ other ICO were worse...we actually think that is fair if you just imagine where we will go! But i understand we can not make everybody happy!

So you're saying there's not enough coins for everyone, but you won't let people withdraw BTC because you have to have 100 homeblockcoin to withdraw. WHY? You knowingly are saying "We're keeping your bitcoin until after the ICO even if you can't get in?" How is that respecting investors???

Boy calm down.. you can buy as mutch coins as you want.. in the ICO everybody wants to get a piece of the cake. if you're unlucky that's unfortunate for you, but you're not alone on this planet. A few comments before they already said, you're going to have the chance to withdraw AFTER the ICO. And if you disposited BTC, you wanted to be part of the ICO.

It's as always in life: you cant always be 1st. Stay calm try to get some HBC during the ICO or just wait till you can withdraw your BTC in december. That's the risk you took when you decided to participate in HBC.

Cheers

Risk? Why is there risk? If this is a real ICO then why would you even say there's risk? You're right I want to take part in this ICO, but the way this has been handled has led me to believe it's not what I want. They are increasing price, for the next 20 rounds incrementally? You have to buy their product to even get anything you invested back?  The value in my BTC I deposited has gone down so now I have to spend EVEN MORE btc to purchase into the ICO. Their webpage cannot handle the amount of traffic it gets? So how do we know they'll be able to handle the amount of transactions they'll get when the exchange opens? Right now they have to manually input BTC to peoples accounts, hence why so many people show up here asking where their BTC is when they deposit? This project seems rushed, and now after seeing all of this, it's raising a lot of red flags and questions. So I am here, asking the questions, and not just blindly following an ICO. We are investors, if they want our money they need to earn our TRUST. How does holding BTC hostage for a month instill trust? At first they said they were holding BTC for SECURITY CONCERNS. So they TOLD YOU that your BTC is not safe. I did not say that. Why are there security concerns? None of these questions have been answered. These are redflags and I would like them answered. Not canned statements.

Thank you.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:35:37 PM

Can you lower the price to 1.00 or 1.05 atleast? you devs are still going to make plenty if you are so sure that your coin will reach 25...  why not put trust back in the community?
The thing is that there are too many people who want to get into HBC, that is why we need to raise the price Sad I know not nice for everybody but it won`t matter later if you bought at 1,25$ or 3$.

Reduce the minimum purchase of coins from 100 to 50, please. The rate fell + raised to $ 1.25, there is no money. Let's somehow humanly.
To be fair we jsut rais the price from 1$ to 1,25$ other ICO were worse...we actually think that is fair if you just imagine where we will go! But i understand we can not make everybody happy!

So you're saying there's not enough coins for everyone, but you won't let people withdraw BTC because you have to have 100 homeblockcoin to withdraw. WHY? You knowingly are saying "We're keeping your bitcoin until after the ICO even if you can't get in?" How is that respecting investors???

Boy calm down.. you can buy as mutch coins as you want.. in the ICO everybody wants to get a piece of the cake. if you're unlucky that's unfortunate for you, but you're not alone on this planet. A few comments before they already said, you're going to have the chance to withdraw AFTER the ICO. And if you disposited BTC, you wanted to be part of the ICO.

It's as always in life: you cant always be 1st. Stay calm try to get some HBC during the ICO or just wait till you can withdraw your BTC in december. That's the risk you took when you decided to participate in HBC.

Cheers

Risk? Why is there risk? If this is a real ICO then why would you even say there's risk? You're right I want to take part in this ICO, but the way this has been handled has led me to believe it's not what I want. They are increasing price, for the next 20 rounds incrementally? You have to buy their product to even get anything you invested back?  The value in my BTC I deposited has gone down so now I have to spend EVEN MORE btc to purchase into the ICO. Their webpage cannot handle the amount of traffic it gets? So how do we know they'll be able to handle the amount of transactions they'll get when the exchange opens? Right now they have to manually input BTC to peoples accounts, hence why so many people show up here asking where their BTC is when they deposit? This project seems rushed, and now after seeing all of this, it's raising a lot of red flags and questions. So I am here, asking the questions, and not just blindly following an ICO. We are investors, if they want our money they need to earn our TRUST. How does holding BTC hostage for a month instill trust? At first they said they were holding BTC for SECURITY CONCERNS. So they TOLD YOU that your BTC is not safe. I did not say that. Why are there security concerns? None of these questions have been answered. These are redflags and I would like them answered. Not canned statements.

Thank you.
Red Flag because we communicate with you and add things to our ICO as wished by you? I really can not understand that as everybody will be able to withdraw after the ICO as normal.

Dear support team.  My transact delay when i trans BTC to Homeblock wallet.
https://blockchain.info/tx/99db1c01634af4c24eb1b269e043c6e3fec20681abb0d0ab0043ec75fe84fea4
Please check this. So near time to buy that coin.
We will check!

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
hypheonix

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:40:31 PM

Can you lower the price to 1.00 or 1.05 atleast? you devs are still going to make plenty if you are so sure that your coin will reach 25...  why not put trust back in the community?

Cheers

Risk? Why is there risk? If this is a real ICO then why would you even say there's risk? You're right I want to take part in this ICO, but the way this has been handled has led me to believe it's not what I want. They are increasing price, for the next 20 rounds incrementally? You have to buy their product to even get anything you invested back?  The value in my BTC I deposited has gone down so now I have to spend EVEN MORE btc to purchase into the ICO. Their webpage cannot handle the amount of traffic it gets? So how do we know they'll be able to handle the amount of transactions they'll get when the exchange opens? Right now they have to manually input BTC to peoples accounts, hence why so many people show up here asking where their BTC is when they deposit? This project seems rushed, and now after seeing all of this, it's raising a lot of red flags and questions. So I am here, asking the questions, and not just blindly following an ICO. We are investors, if they want our money they need to earn our TRUST. How does holding BTC hostage for a month instill trust? At first they said they were holding BTC for SECURITY CONCERNS. So they TOLD YOU that your BTC is not safe. I did not say that. Why are there security concerns? None of these questions have been answered. These are redflags and I would like them answered. Not canned statements.

Thank you.
Red Flag because we communicate with you and add things to our ICO as wished by you? I really can not understand that as everybody will be able to withdraw after the ICO as normal.

No it's a red flag because you said there's security concerns. It's a red flag because your trading platform cannot handle web traffic. It's a red flag because you are making it mandatory to purchase HBC to even withdraw. It's a red flag because you are making us wait until after the ICO. It's a red flag because our BTC2X will be on your platform, and we are already having issues getting our BTC out. It's a redflag because you're increasing prices while BTC is going down, increasing your own profits exponentially.

Should I go on?

I invested. And now I am worried because your practices are bad.

Please answer these questions about your product. Just saying, "You'll get them back" is not an answer.
Taralex

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:48:43 PM

You just understand, if you do not give to buy your coins (I agree to buy 80 already, reduce only the limit with 100). So give then return the contribution to the beat. I'll put it in another project. Since there now you can buy more profitable, 23 already there the price will be 3 times more expensive.
IN_FLAMES

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:49:27 PM

its SCAM! GIVE ME MY BTChs! GIVE ME MY BTC! GIVE ME MY BTC!
biznesman85

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:51:31 PM

Good evening admin. I started money at the very beginning to buy 300 coins at the rate. Twice the system did not allow me to buy, and now I can only buy 230 coins ... The question is, if I do not buy anything, then after the aysio I can just pull out the bitcoins that I brought to your private office? I have long been involved in aysio and such a system as you have not seen yet. It's not aysio, it's roulette. I will be grateful for the answer
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:57:00 PM

Can you lower the price to 1.00 or 1.05 atleast? you devs are still going to make plenty if you are so sure that your coin will reach 25...  why not put trust back in the community?

Cheers

Thank you.

No it's a red flag because you said there's security concerns. It's a red flag because your trading platform cannot handle web traffic. It's a red flag because you are making it mandatory to purchase HBC to even withdraw. It's a red flag because you are making us wait until after the ICO. It's a red flag because our BTC2X will be on your platform, and we are already having issues getting our BTC out. It's a redflag because you're increasing prices while BTC is going down, increasing your own profits exponentially.

Should I go on?

Please answer these questions about your product. Just saying, "You'll get them back" is not an answer.
If that is a red flag for you i am sorry, trust needs to be earned we know that but we will go up to 25$ with or without you. It was always the plan to increase the price that is how an ICO works...You are always welcome to withdraw your money after the ICO and watch us from the side line.   

Good evening admin. I started money at the very beginning to buy 300 coins at the rate. Twice the system did not allow me to buy, and now I can only buy 230 coins ... The question is, if I do not buy anything, then after the aysio I can just pull out the bitcoins that I brought to your private office? I have long been involved in aysio and such a system as you have not seen yet. It's not aysio, it's roulette. I will be grateful for the answer
Yes you can just pull them out after the ICO (23.11.2017) without any problems.

kaeyingyai

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:58:19 PM

Focus to the goals.
Don't focus between on the ways.
Now I deposit more than 10000 HBC.
Last 2 days can not bought.
But............
Buy...Buy.....Buy......Buy...Buy.....Buy......everyday until finish ICO.

Because this is the GREAT OPPORTUNITY of those who will received.
johnmoss

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:59:37 PM

I understand that everyone wants to buy a cheaper, including me. But even in the road map, it was stated that the price will change. Everyone wanted to make it in the first days, when the price was 1 dollar. But no one expected that there would be such an hype and so many people wanting to buy. And we need to pay tribute to the developers, who at some point is made concessions and listened to the opinion of the community.

In the second round they reduced the limit to 1 000 coins. They communicate with us on this forum. Yes, there are many moments that not everyone will arrange. I'm sure if you could buy coins for $ 1, there would be much less controversy.

Relax! I hope that even with these conditions we will make good money in the future!  Wink
CryptonicMan

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:01:28 PM

WHAT IS WITH THE MAX AMOUNT BUTTON??? I CLICK MAX AMOUNT PRICE IN BITCOINS  0.070894  AND IF I TYPE IN MANUALLY SAME 500 COINS PRICE IN BITCOINS IS 0.088618  Huh? HELP Huh EXPLAIN Huh?
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:06:44 PM

Focus to the goals.
But............

People like you will earn a lot of profit when we grow and grow and i am really happy that we can change lifes here! Thanks for being on board  Cheesy

I understand that everyone wants to buy a cheaper, including me. But even in the road map, it was stated that the price will change. Everyone wanted to make it in the first days, when the price was 1 dollar. But no one expected that there would be such an hype and so many people wanting to buy. And we need to pay tribute to the developers, who at some point is made concessions and listened to the opinion of the community.

In the second round they reduced the limit to 1 000 coins. They communicate with us on this forum. Yes, there are many moments that not everyone will arrange. I'm sure if you could buy coins for $ 1, there would be much less controversy.

Relax! I hope that even with these conditions we will make good money in the future!  Wink
Great statement and you are 100% correct. I mean we understand that some people get mad as they could not get it, I was mad when i got no piece of the cake as a child too! Everybody who get into the ICO if today, tomorrow or next week will get a lot of profit in the future, we can promise you that Smiley

WHAT IS WITH THE MAX AMOUNT BUTTON??? I CLICK MAX AMOUNT PRICE IN BITCOINS  0.070894  AND IF I TYPE IN MANUALLY SAME 500 COINS PRICE IN BITCOINS IS 0.088618  Huh? HELP Huh EXPLAIN Huh?
Will be fixed within the next couple of minutes, thanks

CryptonicMan

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:08:23 PM

Focus to the goals.
But............

People like you will earn a lot of profit when we grow and grow and i am really happy that we can change lifes here! Thanks for being on board  Cheesy

Relax! I hope that even with these conditions we will make good money in the future!  Wink
Great statement and you are 100% correct. I mean we understand that some people get mad as they could not get it, I was mad when i got no piece of the cake as a child too! Everybody who get into the ICO if today, tomorrow or next week will get a lot of profit in the future, we can promise you that Smiley

WHAT IS WITH THE MAX AMOUNT BUTTON??? I CLICK MAX AMOUNT PRICE IN BITCOINS  0.070894  AND IF I TYPE IN MANUALLY SAME 500 COINS PRICE IN BITCOINS IS 0.088618  Huh? HELP Huh EXPLAIN Huh?
Will be fixed within the next couple of minutes, thanks

WE TOLD YOU THIS 5 HOURS AGO.... THINKING TO BELIEVE THIS IS A SCAM?Huh
poca

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:17:09 PM

I send some BTC on my deposit ,but not received .please check
username:poca
address:38fpvSG47fGet4cdBcn1pGTT1EsKvnjZGG
hypheonix

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:20:09 PM

Cheers

Thank you.

Should I go on?

If that is a red flag for you i am sorry, trust needs to be earned we know that but we will go up to 25$ with or without you. It was always the plan to increase the price that is how an ICO works...You are always welcome to withdraw your money after the ICO and watch us from the side line.  

Is this how you treat your investors? I am asking legitimate questions and you're not answering. Instead you attack me for questioning you, which is my right as an investor. Why are you making me wait until after the ICO to withdraw my BTC?
microdizz

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:21:28 PM

WHY YOU CAN'T FIX MAX AMOUNT BUTTON?! ARE YOU SCAM?!
You are annoying idiot, stop it.

Homeblockcoin, great job! You are working on it, I see it, and many other people see it, and wait with popcorn for the biggest income!
All the haters, go to bank and leave your money there. Just be patience, you will get what you want. Many times it was said.
SquidConqueror

Activity: 123
Merit: 111

Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:28:20 PM

I can not even log into the site atm.   =(

It's Time to Collect TheVig [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:31:21 PM

ICO 3/20 30 MINUTES TO GO

HomeBlockCoin available: 250,000
HBC limit per person: 500
HBC price per [Suspicious link removed]d luck to everybody

Check out here HOW TO BUY HBC
thanks for let all others know, you are amazing Wink !

Jack2512

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:34:22 PM

ICO 3/20 30 MINUTES TO GO

HomeBlockCoin available: 250,000
HBC limit per person: 500
HBC price per [Suspicious link removed]d luck to everybody

Check out here HOW TO BUY HBC
thanks for let all others know, you are amazing Wink !
Site not work. only offline mode
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: